Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,949 members, 7,973,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:38 PM

Covid-19 And Lagos BRT Service - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Covid-19 And Lagos BRT Service (149 Views)

LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS / Fuel Scarcity Leaves BRT Passengers In Lagos Stranded (PHOTOS) / Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 And Lagos BRT Service by igwechi1977(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2020
Obviously we have experienced deaths upon deaths and recovery from this Covid-19

But what I experienced yesterday using the Lagos BRT service keeps me wondering if we are serious as a people, if we are indeed serious as a nation?

I also wonder why mosque and churches are LOCKED going by what I saw in the BRT service yesterday

Now I went to Oshodi terminal to board BRT bus to Berger(I used it to and fro)

The long cue was shocking 90% of the people are not wearing face mask and are gisting and getting frustrated by the long wait.

The officials of the BRT are not even sensitive, the only thing I noticed that is different from the normal was the use of perforators on the receipts instead of the usual hand shredding

Then inside the bus people sat side by side...NO SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL ...from the cue to the boarding to the unboarding

The people were forced to put on the face mask that is the law for boarding which some people grudgingly obeyed.....NO HAND SANITIZERS, NO DIGITAL THERMOMETER except one which is not even working at the entrance.

Now with what I saw.
1) The buses are not being disinfected before boarding and unboarding
2) No social distancing

Then why are we keeping our mosque and churches closed?

Are you saying that the churches and mosque will not do better than the Lagos BRT buses?

Is their something this government is not telling us?
Have you gone to the markets and see that virtually everyone is NOT WEARING FACE MASK?

Or is it because the churches and mosque are not paying tax to the government?

Have you noticed that the public buses are gradually abandoning the social distancing expecially during peak periods of rush?

PLEASE ARE WE REALLY A SERIOUS NATION?

Re: Covid-19 And Lagos BRT Service by 77Craze: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

N-power Beneficiaries Still In Dark Over Stipends / Result Of Poll Challenge For Big Dreams Talent TV Reality Show Housemates 2020 / Make Up To N7000 Weekly. See How.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.