Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,079 members, 7,919,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:18 AM

Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? (2469 Views)

I'm Yet To Hear From Lotsize / Lotsize Koncept - What Is Happening? / Lotsize Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by pastorkingsleye(m): 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2011
hello friends, lotsize re big scammers. wat happened to all their lines? their uk number is fake. i lost money dis year, and their lines stopped going. dat lady talking about investment opportunities is a scammer, be warned!
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2011
pastorkingsleye:

hello friends, lotsize re big scammers. wat happened to all their lines? their uk number is fake. i lost money dis year, and their lines stopped going. dat lady talking about investment opportunities is a scammer, be warned!
Here's the manager's number in Lagos, 08066504953. You had better be speaking the truth else you'll be in for the shock of your life wink
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by pastorkingsleye(m): 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2011
am here to sound the trumpet lotsize is fake, a scam investment. OWOSENI JOSEPH S. is lagos manager. they re all fraudstars. their lines isnt going again the moment i invested with them dis month. pls dont invest online they re all scammers. and beware of this name also TAIRU AHMED ADEMOLA, he also one of them, his line: 08057914003. take care guys
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by jamace(m): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2011
Na wa o shocked shocked

Where has the human conscience gone in Nigeria?
And these scammers pray, and invoke Holy Ghost fire on their enemies , cast and bind evil spirits more than Jesus himself? I think the end of the world is very close. sad sad
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by toyemz(f): 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2011
na wa oh
nigeria we hail thee!!!
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2011
@ pastorkingsleye, dont talk like a fool here, people are already sending me proof of payment and i spoke with Owoseni Joe yesterday, what are you talking about not getting through to him, fake cock-sucking pastor. If you wont be civil with your comments I wont spare you. Owoseni is at his office mon-friday attending to investors and you're here blabbing rubbish. Send me your proof of investing let me show it to joe you refused instead you're here spitting cow dung. Fake Pastor send me evidence of investing let me confront Owowseni on your behalf, the dude can not run away from me, if he proves to be a fraud I will join you in castigating the business, I will even write to their banks to freeze their accounts and get the EFCC involved. Try Me
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by pastorkingsleye(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2011
dis is what lotsize concept manager owoseni joseph sent to me when i made my payment of n35,000, membership num:0143. referer msg:owoseni joseph s. lotsize koncept lagos manager. he used this num: 08123078957 to send the msg to my line. call my line: 08087180250. i am still of the opinion that they are scammers.
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2011
pastorkingsleye:

dis is what lotsize concept manager owoseni joseph sent to me when i made my payment of n35,000, membership num:0143. referer msg:owoseni joseph s. lotsize koncept lagos manager. he used this num: 08123078957 to send the msg to my line. call my line: 08087180250. i am still of the opinion that they are scammers.
Now we are talking, i also feel inclined to believe they're scammers but i called Owoseni this afternoon, let March elapse(90 days-the period within which they are suppose to pay people they're owing), confirmed scammers then no argument
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by pastorkingsleye(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2011
ON THE 28TH OF JAN I PD N35,000 INTO THEIR FIRST BANK ACCT. JOSEPH OWOSENI SENT ME DIS MSG ON CONFIRMATION OF MY ACCT:MEMBERSHIP NUM:0143. REFERER MSG: OWOSENI JOSEPH S. LOTSIZE KONCEPT LAGOS MANAGER. HE SENT IT WITH THIS LINE:08123078957, BUT THIS LINE IS NOT GOING AGAIN. DIS NUM: +447700076743 ALSO SENT ME THIS MSG: WELCOME TO LOTSIZE KINGSLEY ESEKHAIGBE.YOUR 1 POSITION OF FIC HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. YOUR FIRST PAY DATE: 2/2/2011. YOUR LOTSIZE ID: LPR21. BUT TILL DATE I CAN REACH THEM NO MORE. WHAT OTHER PROVE DO U WANT? YOU CAN CALL MY LINE: 08087180250. THANKS
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by KeyA1: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2011
Before you invest in a venture you must evaluate the risk and compare it to the potential reward. I want to ask those of you that are complaining of being scammed, if such high returns were SUSTAINABLE do you think anybody will still be poor on this earth, and don't you think the managers will build floating castles in space?
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by pastorkingsleye(m): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2011
d manager of lotsize koncept mr joseph owoseni just told me dat he is no more with lotsize koncept one mr joshua wit dis num: 08039724817 is now d new manager to be contacted. i believe blink will agree wit me dat mr owoseni, joshua, and lotsize re all scammers. beware!
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by Ejiogbe(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2011
Hi fellow nairalanders,
I am still baffled . Why have many people criminally refused to think or shine their eyes? They prefer to stick out their necks for the hang man's noose.They go ahead and give out their money to scammers because they see thinking as an uphill task. Napoleon Hill says "Think and Grow Rich". Somebody , please give the opposite of this truism! grin
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 28, 2011
pastorkingsleye:

d manager of lotsize koncept mr joseph owoseni just told me dat he is no more with lotsize koncept one mr joshua wit dis num: 08039724817 is now d new manager to be contacted. i believe blink will agree wit me dat mr owoseni, joshua, and lotsize re all scammers. beware!
Funny enough the reply i just sent your mail is like you talking to yourself, trully they are S[b]cammers[/b]
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by adejimota: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2011
thank God there is a thread here. im loosing my mind. i invested up to N400k and now all ihear is stories. No, i'll get my money back, i cant fall for this scheme again.the U.K number is fake and in nigeria. How can i catch that joseph owesni and joshua? they are the owners of this scam. please help me before i kill someone ooooooooooooooo
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2011
adejimota:

thank God there is a thread here. im loosing my mind. i invested up to N400k and now all ihear is stories. No, i'll get my money back, i cant fall for this scheme again.the U.K number is fake and in nigeria. How can i catch that joseph owesni and joshua? they are the owners of this scam. please help me before i kill someone ooooooooooooooo
Very sorry bro, its all part of life, I really hope you learn all you can from this mistake
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by kgmplc: 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2011
well, na wa ooo. so people can still fall for all this. Let me use this opportunity to talk to all those that have ears. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE HIGH YIELD INVESTMENT. Even if its available, it would not be at the level of small small investment. It will be closely guarded and the entry level could be as high as 10m dollars. So please, people lets relax and settle down. And lets stop making some dumb head lazy scammers feel very smart by falling cheaply for their games.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Trade Forex Successfully Without Loss / Free Online Skin Care Training / Tips on How to Manage Your Credits During Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.