Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) (38340 Views)

Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by kobiscompany(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
How can a revenue collector be in this type of dress?
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
We told you repentant fulani, and Boko Haram terrorists are having free hand to kill unarmed people, yet so called idiotic Niggarean politicians in government positions are keeping mute. Where are so called igbo leaders

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by NewDelhi(m): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Truth be told , these revenue officers can be brutal and heartless sometimes. Their own work na to dey collect money up and down from legit hustlers just like Lagos nurtw agberos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by guru90: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Better....

This Tax Force people are confirmed criminals self..............................................

Make he go rest naaaa joor

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by olat86(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
If you have been travelling alot, you will know the kind of business all this guys are doing with issue of local government heavy duty papers. They can seize his papers rather than hijacking the bus from him. This paper issue, most of the state local government have contracted it out to private company of thugs, that can even beat you up if caution is not borrowed.
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Dilama(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
He is happy he killed someone, right? Okay, be happy to spend your life in prison since u have no remorse over your action.
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by OnyeObodo: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
This can only happen in the zoo... Where life has no value chain
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Hushpuppy20(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
Villagers at work..9ja police (black lives matter)
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by crazygod(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Those policemen are needed at Igando. Those stupid 'task force' boys like to impound cars unnecessarily

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by angelina08(f): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
What a country angry undecided
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
Useless people, "Police is your enemy" angry undecided
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Ezmans: 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kriss216:

See people responsible for the safety of lives and properties. Shame cry
useless taskforce
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
While the action of the officer is highly condemned, these local government officials/ task force excesses and impunity are just too much. May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
If this is how they "protect" lives and property is like to see when they are not protecting us.
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by temblor1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
[quote author=VirginFinder post=91511184][/quote]
Sincerely, you need a job sad
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by VirginFinder: 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
temblor1:

Sincerely, you need a job sad

Hahahahahaha
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by MakoShark: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
lanrexdo:
RIP.

I was not there but sometimes things that ought to have been discusses in calmness.

In one part, I blame everyone involved in this.

Everyone is power drunk.

Policeman trying to show who is boss

Task force trying to show who the boss because the bus is in there possession already.

''hello let me speak to the guy. This is officer ... please release the bus''

''Oga, I don't care who you are, Come to our office and bail the bus yourself''
Me i will collect money from this one when them come at least boys go chop.

Policeofficer angry.. carry bike '' I will kill you today nothing will happen. Cock gun, Shot... paa.. paaa. paa.. paa''

This are the imagines playing in head because i know two wrong dont make anyone right but loss of lives.

RIP To the dead!

You played the exact scene in my mind
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by DEROX: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
grin only in ipob region yet tinubu caused this to them
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
Revenue officials are menace too o. Seizing somebody's ride on d road is theft by force too. If u see the way they take laws eh. Good for them. They wanted to reap what they didn't Sow

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
hidhrhis:
If he is desperate to kill someone
Why kill an unarmed civilian
Why kill an innocent man
Why can't he request to be posted to katsina or state where bandit are killing people like bush meat
Why not act as volunteer and join the soldiers in borno to kill the real bad men
I think the way this police are recruited and the lack of strong disciplinary action when they do wrong is making them go haywire
the way you guys type eh, its just like the police men are always at fault. Have you had any dealing with these taskforce guys before? Have you seen how they behave to people? You can't even talk to them because they will badly harass you. I was not there but no police man will just arrive the scene and start shooting at them. As much as the media tries to portray the police in a bad light, this is a total lie. Shooting was wrong but pls, when writing these stories, they should also add what happened between them before the shooting. Police men are humans too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
I Trust ABA....
POLICE should also be ready to Bury its own
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by prince4pro2: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
the police man did well. haven't u wondered y everywhere is calm in Aba? that is because the police man did what every single driver in Aba wish for. if u drive nd reside in Aba u will understand. those guys in task force name r extremely wicked more than any policeman alive. should I even talk of the innocent lives these hoodlums hv wasted in Aba. once again thank u Mr police man.

I 4got to add self the idiots were even trying to disarm the police man. lolzz

As this matter still the go on ,as I d return another team was still harassing another driver around Abia poly lolzzzz.

Eye witness report......

ones again thank you Mr officer.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by emmy512: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
A failed institution.
Why does the country need tax collectors. They're supposed to make sure on registering for National id u get tax id and other forms of ID inclusive. That wat they come for you when you falt on tax, not doing some illegal possession of vehicles....

To be continued....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ryan03:
the way you guys type eh, its just like TV police men are always at fault. Have you had any dealing with these taskfirce guys before? Have you seen how they behave to people? You can't even talk to them because they will badly harass you. I was not there but no police man will just artive the scene and start shooting at them. As much as the media tries to portray the police in a bad light, this is a total lie. Shooting was wrong but pls, when writing these stories, they should also add what happened between them before the shooting. Police men are humans too
Police that arrested me just bcoz I went to watch ball and lied against me that I was picked on the street when we got to the station
Abi no be police that threatened to shoot me if I move a step
Abi no be police that was cursing my generation, my families even smoking cigarettes and smelling of alcohol
If it is my country bro i will have to implore u not to support or praise them but thread carefully around them cos u never can tell the good or the bad ones apart due to the way they treat and harass people
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by eodavids(m): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Americans will read this. Then they will remember the BLACK LIVES MATTER protest.

Black is inhuman to Black. Yet, they claim its white that hates the black.

Our problem is fundamentally illiteracy and pertial madness. Especially those wielding guns. Reform is highly needed in our police.

NB:
Please fellow Nigerians, do not hate the police or generalize the force to be all like that. Good men in the force are 98%. That in fact is the reason we still have a peaceful society.

In any case, I must say that few of our policemen need to be taken for psychological examination. Like the trigger happy officer making this headline, insanity is one way of explaining his actions, if the news is true
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by nairalander2020(m): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
FG boys VS SG BOYS hmmmm the worst unprofessional march ever.
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Ekpekaycee: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
Sometimes people don't understand the effect of one minute of madness.
At most, #20,000 could have solved that. But the driver wanted to show he too have power to use the police.
Now the Van is seized, by the time it is released, whatever was inside will be stolen, rotten or expired. Big avoidable loss
Big money will be paid to get the Van out. Another big loss.
The fast food joint is closed down. Big loss.
Money will be in paid in compensations and to settle the case. Another big loss.
Policeman will lose his job and possibly go to prison. Big loss.
Van driver will lose his job. Another big loss.
All losses and not a single gain. Loss of life and many more losses not counted.
May we not be involved in such situations in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
dalass:
sad
Many things are wrong with this country's revenue collection..

Why must everything be by force

I don't get why a whole state needs to collect your belonging by force to make you cough out money...

Isn't there a better way to do this?.. Its a fast food joint and there's a way the levies could have been collected. Not driving their bus away.

They should go to sane societies and see how these things are done. undecided

RIP to the dead
I keep saying this, Nigeria problems are just too complex even down to our attitude especially in our lifestyles and perceptions..

An entity where everyone claims to be sharp or smarter in anything.

No meekness or calmness towards resolving issues.

At the end of the day, the lesser power succumbs.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
They will surely be dismissed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia / Indian Doctor Duped Into Buying "Aladdin's Lamp" After Genie Show / Benue: Male And Female Sex Organs Disappear Mysteriously, Women Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.