Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,747 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) (38345 Views)

Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by andyanders: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
This is a case of dog eat dog.

These officials act like animals most times and most of our police guys only reason with their gun as they lack any form of common sense. Those task force guys don't have brain as they only reason with their legs.

I don't feel pity for both of them.
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by chukel(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
They called them task force. These are just agbero or touts constituting nuisance. Wrong to have killed him. But you need to experience the menace of these touts for you to understand.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by banio: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
lanrexdo:
RIP.

I was not there but sometimes things that ought to have been discusses in calmness.

In one part, I blame everyone involved in this.

Everyone is power drunk.

Policeman trying to show who is boss

Task force trying to show who the boss because the bus is in there possession already.

''hello let me speak to the guy. This is officer ... please release the bus''

''Oga, I don't care who you are, Come to our office and bail the bus yourself''
Me i will collect money from this one when them come at least boys go chop.

Policeofficer angry.. carry bike '' I will kill you today nothing will happen. Cock gun, Shot... paa.. paaa. paa.. paa''

This are the imagines playing in head because i know two wrong dont make anyone right but loss of lives.

RIP To the dead!

You are the only one who have tried making sense of what could have happened.

Task force is just another form of robbery in Nigeria. Even when You are right. Task force will impound your goods or cars and ask You to pay an outrageous amount of money.
Task force should have video evidence before impounding anything.
There was a day I was in a fuel queue, all of a sudden task force came and took my car. Their reason was that the car had red plate number, a new car that was just bought barely a month. All explanations that the car is being used to run my business failed. They said I should have painted it a taxi color. I told them it's not a taxi, but used for my business.
If I had a gun then.........

I had to pay them the usual outrageous amount
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Animal in human skin. They should be brought to book
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by xpool(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kriss216:

See people responsible for the safety of lives and properties. Shame cry

Perhaps, he was attacked by the revenue thugs.
Nation wide, this revenue touts are worse than thugs, they are mostly cultist.
I dont know the problem us, any little Power that you give Nigerians, they become animals.

It high time our government grow up, stop using third parties and thugs to collect revenues

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by OhBiafra: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
The so called "task force officials" acted like armed robbers by snatching a vehicle and running away with it, the police man treated them like armed robbers.
I see absolutely nothing wrong here
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
This country is just becoming unbearable everyday God please show me the way out I wanna evaporate this shithole
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
This year is like GTA Auto
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Tusabi: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
my kontree my kontree issue weh money the cause at times money no the fit solve am
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by hardbody: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ryan03:
the way you guys type eh, its just like the police men are always at fault. Have you had any dealing with these taskforce guys before? Have you seen how they behave to people? You can't even talk to them because they will badly harass you. I was not there but no police man will just arrive the scene and start shooting at them. As much as the media tries to portray the police in a bad light, this is a total lie. Shooting was wrong but pls, when writing these stories, they should also add what happened between them before the shooting. Police men are humans too

God bless you bros. Task Force and Revenue Collectors believe they are above the law and act in excess of the powers in the extant laws establishing them. They had in my presence taken away a security staff of my company for asking them not to block the entrance. We had mopols on ground and it could have degenerated but I had to calm the mopols and went with them to get the security man out after paying some money. Killing people is bad but aggravating a gun totting reckless man is a suicide mission. It was not stupidity when OBJ said you don't argue with a man carrying a gun. Dead men tell no tales.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by hardbody: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
banio:

You are the only one who have tried making sense of what could have happened.

Task force is just another form of robbery in Nigeria. Even when You are right. Task force will impound your goods or cars and ask You to pay an outrageous amount of money.
Task force should have video evidence before impounding anything.
There was a day I was in a fuel queue, all of a sudden task force came and took my car. Their reason was that the car had red plate number, a new car that was just bought barely a month. All explanations that the car is being used to run my business failed. They said I should have painted it a taxi color. I told them it's not a taxi, but used for my business.
If I had a gun then.........

I had to pay them the usual outrageous amount

So true. Those guys are a law into themselves. I don't like people being killed but I wish a few more get that treatment so they can start thinking that there are powers that can counter them. Let the policeman get charged with manslaughter at best and serve a jail term. Crunchies go quench the matter. I sabi the guy die.
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by dozzybreezy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
As you are happy to kill someone,
Happiness will also direct someone to kill you someday.
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Taway(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
sLentlover7778:
I thought they said the earth rotate..

Why I'm I still stuck in Nigeria..

grin grin grin

It is because you love Nigeria with all your heart and strength.
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by ume1000: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
With the level of gallantry shown by our police force I think they should be recruited to face bokoharam
I think we should have a special anti bokoharam squad (SABHS) comprising of all hothead in the military and paramilitary
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Kissiemu(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nna men!

Ndi tax Aba are terrible o!. If dem hold you no nmekwatarism.

Nna it's Pericoma nwa Okoye that fit them. Ife na eme na upper Iweka.

But can't states governments in the east find another means of collecting taxes?

What can a niggah do?
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
imagine how someone with gunshot wounds is treated left to die with no visible efforts to save his life. this country is a big joke.
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Chochovini: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
oyewale0001:
It is well.
. WHAT Is well here? That Nigeria police kills at will and most times escape justice is well?
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by jaunty01(m): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
In this corona you are still taxing people, Landlord travel and see, if it is easy you follow hustle, calabar is now tax free state according to prof. Ayade.
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by olancho: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
I don't really know why they always post power drunk officers to Abia state they kill people every month. I have never heard that a police Man shot someone in the North before talkless of killing. Police and army checking point mounted every where extorting motorists in Abia
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
cry cry cry
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by hokafor(m): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
A very good new, those criminals called task force are licensed criminals from the government
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by obyrich(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
dalass:
sad
Many things are wrong with this country's revenue collection..

Why must everything be by force

I don't get why a whole state needs to collect your belonging by force to make you cough out money...

Isn't there a better way to do this?.. Its a fast food joint and there's a way the levies could have been collected. Not driving their bus away.

They should go to sane societies and see how these things are done. undecided

RIP to the dead

I put the whole blame on Okezie Ikpeazu. He doesn't govern Abia as an educated man. He empowers touts who go about harassing people in the name of revenue collection. I have been victimised several times in Aba by these criminals who disguise as revenue collectors.
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Ten06(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
Those task force are criminals, that was how they almost rob me at Aba on my way from Uyo, and it was a mobile policeman that stopped me for them and they immediately jumped into my car and dragged me to the front of the local government secretarial. I pleaded with them to let me enter the secretarial to let me see their boss they disagreed, I then tricked them to let me call somebody to bring money for me to settle them but unknown to them I called a Brigadier General, when I put the phone on loudspeaker and they heard who I'm speaking to they immediately escape and left me there
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
What do they teach these men when recruited?
Who teaches them?
Do they even watch their counterparts overseas?
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by dalass(f): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
obyrich:

I put the whole blame on Okezie Ikpeazu. He doesn't govern Abia as an educated man. He empowers touts who go about harassing people in the name of revenue collection. I have been victimised several times in Aba by these criminals who disguise as revenue collectors.

Wow.

Well, I don't know about Aba, you do. My guess is that its all these political thugs that rigged them in who are now given power to rip off people and also harass them.

Southeast and Southwest. I think the whole South seems to be the ones paying these multiple taxes...

Transporters, traders, artisans, motorists, bike riders, etc pay so much without any incentive from the government. Infrastructure is in ruins especially this rainy season...

They are there to enrich their generation further. But they should just leave hapless citizens alone and find better approach to whatever fees they want to collect lipsrsealed
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Just like that! The young man is Gone..

I Believe he got up this morning not knowing he won't see tonight!

Anyone could be hit anywhere and Anytime ..

The Only available means to be ahead of death is to live Prepared!

Preparation for Eternity is Key!!!

Surrendering to JESUS CHRIST is the Preparation you need

We are just on Transition here.... This place called earth is not our Home..

Don't invest yourself and your time Here, in Detriment to your Eternity..

May God Comfort His Family
Rubbish, Jesus doesn't exist.
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by ostarlink: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
Serves him well. Revenue collectors in Abia are bunch of criminals. One criminal is gone for good

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by osusuallstars: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
Touts , I know one go be one day .
The way touts go harass you for Aba even private sienna and Passat ate impounded even if you are using the sienna to convey your personal goods .
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
Like people are agitating for death penalty for rapists, can the same be done for trigger happy policemen?
Imagine the werey saying he is happy to have killed another human unjustly!
God needs to come quickly and end everything.
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by udoakahsamuel: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
Fear GOD
Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
sLentlover7778:
I thought they said the earth rotate..

Why I'm I still stuck in Nigeria..

grin grin grin
Darkness (Nigeria) and Light (Biafra) are before you. Choose one.

Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by chriscrosss(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
Don't argue with nigerian policeman with gun..half of them are drunkard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food / Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia / Customs Officer Killed After Raiding Smugglers’ Hideout In Ogun. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.