Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,026 members, 7,915,975 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:18 PM

Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) (76341 Views)

The New Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Standard Gauge Rail Line Undergoing Test-Running / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by murmee: 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
datola:
Shame on OBJ!
EXACTLY!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by rimijoshua(m): 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
During Ambodes tenure,he would have found a way to at least find a lasting solution to ameliorate the suffering bestowed on Nigerians living in that area.
But this present pointing and drug addict of a governor won't listen.
Apc is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria.
Apc is a scam.
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by experience16: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
[quote author=rimijoshua post=91550058]During Ambodes tenure,he would have found a way to at least find a lasting solution to ameliorate the suffering bestowed on Nigerians living in that area.
Apc is a scam.[/quote
Good bless you for this post. Ambrose was always working on the road , even beyond tollgate. Since Ambode left, that road has become a shadow of itself. I really miss Ambode
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by experience16: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
rimijoshua:
During Ambodes tenure,he would have found a way to at least find a lasting solution to ameliorate the suffering bestowed on Nigerians living in that area.
Apc is a scam.

Good bless you for this post. Ambrose was always working on the road , even beyond tollgate. Since Ambode left, that road has become a shadow of itself. I really miss Ambode
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Ajibel(m): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
goldenboyofpsy:

So he was sworn into office this rainy season? Keep talking and reasoning from your anus..... Keep it up.

You're the one reasoning from your anus because if you want to objectively criticize Sanwo-olu, you wont have brought in Ambode into this topic as someone who would have fixed it. How will someone who couldnt maintain properly what he met on ground fix something that has gone bad
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Ajibel(m): 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
experience16:

This road is a federal road, the govt of both Lagos and Ogun approached the FG to take over the road entirely and reconstruct it but Buhari through Fashola rejected their offer saying the FG will fix it and meanwhile this road has now been awarded for rehabilitation.

The method Ambode is using wasnt sustainable as you cant just keep wasting scarce funds patching a road that needs a thorough rehabiliation.

And lastly, most Lagosians dont miss Ambode.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
There was a country
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Jonathan39: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
I passed that road today while going to Abeokuta, it's is a mess
Ayemileto:
Lol.

Who noticed OP refused to share pictures of the other side of the road that most cars are passing?

Going by the picture shared by OP, Every reasonable person will know that the road in the picture is under construction, and only people in a hurry are passing that lane since the other lane Is congested.

OP is a propagandists, telling half truths just for cheap likes.

UPDATE:
After many quotes, I have checked online and confirmed the road is really bad as claimed by the OP.

much more pictures have also been added to the thread in later pages.
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Jonathan39: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
I will drop a picture of ota tomorrow, you will cry for Ogun state, I don't think they have a governor in that state
OriOko88:

I can imagine the type of pain people around those axis pass through every day especially in this rainy season. And they are over populated areas, voting for Apc in every election. Chaii. Ogun people don suffer oo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Jonathan39: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
I went to Abeokuta from Sango today, Yorubas are suffering and smiling
goaldynboy:

You are a blooooody liar!!

The only place under construction is Oshodi to Abule Egba which Ambode started four (4) fvcking years ago inorder to include the BRT lane!

From Abule Egba going through Agbado/Ijaiye and Sango to Abeokuta, the road has totally failed, dilapidated and dead trap!!!

Or do you think Ogun State part of Lagos - Abeokuta Express way starting from Toll Gate is not part of Lagos - Abeokuta Express Way?!!!!!
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Jonathan39: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
You are a fool, I am charging my phone because of you, you will see a clear picture of Sango OTA tomorrow. Is better you accept who you are, Ogun state is a rotten state with a tinubu boy as a governor
Sweeetheart:

is a federal road under construction. don't even compare Yoruba with Igbo, dem no be mate

1 Like

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by OriOko88(m): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jonathan39:
I will drop a picture of ota tomorrow, you will cry for Ogun state, I don't think they have a governor in that state
Its like the government of that state only focused on the capital, abeokuta, building fly over every where, but neglecting other towns within d state. So bad
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Jonathan39: 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
Abeokuta is not an exception, but better when compared to other part of Ogun state. There are lot of pothole in Abeokuta
OriOko88:

Its like the government of that state only focused on the capital, abeokuta, building fly over every where, but neglecting other towns within d state. So bad
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Sweeetheart(m): 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jonathan39:
my father is a fool, I am charging my phone because of you, you will see a clear picture of Sango OTA tomorrow. Is better you accept who you are, Ogun state is a rotten state with a tinubu boy as a governor

Who's talking about ota dummy? the thread is about Lagos/Abeokuta expressway.

while charging your phone, charge your brain as well. you can't hold android phone and have zero sense, how did you want to use your android phone judiciously without your brain charged

your likes have legalised stupidity just for fun, quite unfortunate
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by rabzy: 1:06am On Jul 10, 2020
F3dan:

Sir, which section of the road is under construction?
Ambode did his part by repairing the road from oshodi to Abule egba and since he was denied reelection that is where the construction work stopped.

You obviously don't stay around the area or just want to lie on this, what part of the road did Ambrose repair? Is it the Brt lane he started and didnt finish and in the process destroyed the main expressway..we couldn't use brt lane, and the main express was also miserable, the only thing Ambrose finished on that road was the flyover bridge in abule egba
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by awa(m): 5:46am On Jul 10, 2020
These are fake pictures. I thought all roads in the West are well constructed and tarred. Are we sure these pictures are not from EPs?
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by boles80sg(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2020
You are a big liar. i own the sliver utility vehicle on the second picture. those vehicles at the the side are facing the traffic. that the only option left on the road if the police at that junction allows you to face the upcoming car.

Ayemileto:
Lol.

Who noticed OP refused to share pictures of the other side of the road that most cars are passing?

Going by the picture shared by OP, Every reasonable person will know that the road in the picture is under construction, and only people in a hurry are passing that lane since the other lane Is congested.

OP is a propagandists, telling half truths just for cheap likes.

UPDATE:
After many quotes, I have checked online and confirmed the road is really bad as claimed by the OP.

much more pictures have also been added to the thread in later pages.
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Ayemileto(m): 9:07am On Jul 10, 2020
boles80sg:
You are a big liar. i own the sliver utility vehicle on the second picture. those vehicles at the the side are facing the traffic. that the only option left on the road if the police at that junction allows you to face the upcoming car.

Bla bla bla...

Can't you see the update in the post you quoted? Or you just want to talk so you will get noticed?

Ok, I will go and check the silver utility vehicle. I know that's what you want me to know.
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by alaskido(m): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Lagos Abeokuta express road as at yesterday

With all the tax we pay and all the loans collected by the Federal Government, we still find ourselves in this quagmire. This is a shame on APC and the Federal Government.
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Jonathan39: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2020
Cry me a River. Ode oshi grin
Sweeetheart:

Who's talking about ota dummy? the thread is about Lagos/Abeokuta expressway.

while charging your phone, charge your brain as well. you can't hold android phone and have zero sense, how did you want to use your android phone judiciously without your brain charged

your likes have legalised stupidity just for fun, quite unfortunate
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Sweeetheart(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
Jonathan39:
Cry me a River. Ode oshi grin

I'm sure that's your lineage Eulogy

continue making southeast look like region of imbeciles with your imbecility
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Jonathan39: 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
You and your lineage are pathetic, and South west as a whole is helpless. Ignoramus
Sweeetheart:

I'm sure that's your lineage Eulogy

continue making southeast look like region of imbeciles with your imbecility
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Sweeetheart(m): 5:32am On Jul 11, 2020
Jonathan39:
I and my lineage are pathetic, and South East as a whole is helpless. Ignoramus

you think I don't know all this before? is that not why you hate, chest beat and chant marginalisation like a mad woman on her period
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Jonathan39: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
The highest deceit in life is self deception. We know what is ground, decieving yourself doesn't change anything rather it does more harm to you
Sweeetheart:

you think I don't know all this before? is that not why you hate, chest beat and chant marginalisation like a mad woman on her period
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Sweeetheart(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Jonathan39:
The highest deceit in life is self deception. We know what is ground, decieving yourself doesn't change anything rather it does more harm to you

kids go and play with your toys. I debate with your uncles not a toddler like you
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Jonathan39: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
Cheap excuse. Is very obvious you lack points
Sweeetheart:

kids go and play with your toys. I debate with your uncles not a toddler like you
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Sweeetheart(m): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
Jonathan39:
Cheap excuse. Is very obvious you lack points

I don't make point to a bloody ignorant. there is no how you can educate a global ignorant

I won't waste my points on imbeciles
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Jonathan39: 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
You lack ideas
Sweeetheart:

I don't make point to a bloody ignorant. there is no how you can educate a global ignorant

I won't waste my points on imbeciles
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Sweeetheart(m): 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
Jonathan39:
You lack ideas

why are you not measuring up with your local govt chairman with the ideas you don't lack?

dummy
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Jonathan39: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2020
You see why I said you lack ideas, measure up with my local government chairman? Smh
Sweeetheart:

why are you not measuring up with your local govt chairman with the ideas you don't lack?

dummy
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Sweeetheart(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
Jonathan39:
You see why I said you lack ideas, measure up with my local government chairman? Smh

that's if you understand the literary meaning of Idea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Giant Snails From Nigeria Seized At US Airport (Video) / Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth / Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.