Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,118 members, 7,890,713 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday (4265 Views)

I Don’t Hold Grudges, I Remember Facts – Tonto Dikeh (Pix) / Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures / Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Their Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday by Onyiamaogu: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2020
Nigerian singer and dancer, Peter Okoye better known as Mr. P has set aside family grudges to celebrate his twin brother, Paul aka Rudeboy’s twins on their birthday.

Nadia and Nathan, cute twins of Paul Okoye celebrated their birthday on July 9 and surprisingly, his estranged brother, Peter took to Instagram to celebrate with him.

The duo who had a messy squabble and ended their long running PSquare partnership following a dispute which saw Peter being pitched against Paul and their elder brother Jude.

However, taking to the Insta-story section of his Instagram app, Peter wished his feuding brother’s twins a happy birthday.

He wrote on his insta-story,“Happy Birthday Nathan & Nadia”.

See the birthday post below;

https://playloaded.com.ng/peter-okoye-sets-aside-family-grudges-to-celebrate-pauls-twins-on-their-birthday/
Re: Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday by donbachi(m): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
That was the greatest mistake some of our fathers made.dragging their children into their useless and fruitless matters...u just earned my respect,mr p...GOD bless u more and more.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday by jasent(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
Very mature of him..One fan added Peter.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday by pretydiva(f): 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
See ajebo kids. Beautiful kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday by ikennamadu1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
Paul did same for Peters kids.... Cameron and the rest..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday by Idiotmod: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Fool sees that he is loosing
Re: Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday by Iceyjayz: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
You acted matured on this Peter, nice one.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday by Maxymilliano(m): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nice one Mr. P ...

Build bridges instead of walls.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday by egbeagie(f): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Very correct however, My eBook was launched 30/06/2020 , here is a sneak peak .

Chapter 4
I once listened to a very distinguished Nigerian personality and an aspiring government official who pioneers the most astounding business school in Nigeria and in the interview, he informed that one of his regrets in life is that his children don’t speak nor hear his language. This is because modern day parents have resolved to tend to the]civilized approach when it comes to names .They name children based on poshness .
Example of such names is Zendaya meaning to give thanks ,to be appreciative however its origin is from the shona language of southern zimbabwe . Is it right to say if for example I give my daughter Zendaya that she is from Zimbabwe ?? Nope , modern day parents give children names based on the sound or poshness they shy away from naming children in their mother tongue. Because these names are no longer popular and this has caused many not to know the meaning of names in our mother tongue.Now the question is what is the modern day parent challenge ??

Would you want to have access to this must-have eBook for every home? It helps to guide you on name search as a parent or intending parent.

CLICK HERE to grab your free copy now .
Re: Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday by cyndy1000(f): 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
That's what reasonable will do because it's not the kids that caused the beef

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday by merieam16(f): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
So dis guy get sense like dis..nice 1

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday by merieam16(f): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
Idiotmod:
please who has an extra brain, sum1 needs it

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday by Idiotmod: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
merieam16:
please who has an extra brain, sum1 needs it
Mumuna. I know u just enter menopause na him cause Ur grieve

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday by merieam16(f): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
Idiotmod:

Mumuna. I know u just enter menopause na him cause Ur grieve
u read watin u write atall? U need sense, make i help ask who get extra

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday by Freebills12: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
Happy birthday to them
Re: Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday by Osobi32(m): 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
donbachi:
That was the greatest mistake some of our fathers made.dragging their children into their useless and fruitless matters...u just earned my respect,mr p...GOD bless u more and more.
God bless u bro, u just read my mind
Re: Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday by lathrowinger: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
Idiotmod:

This reply took me hours to reply coz I keep thinking and wondering.

You are such a bastard... Mumu
Indi ala
Re: Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday by kissGuys: 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
The idiot obviously sees the fruitlessness in his beef.. And plus the cons are on him...

U hate ur elder brother... E mean say u go fight ur twin because im support am??
Re: Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday by gentlestdude(m): 3:58am On Jul 11, 2020
looseguaders
Re: Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday by Mandela27: 6:33am On Jul 11, 2020
I don't even know who is Peter and who is Paul
Re: Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday by phemmyfour: 9:39am On Jul 11, 2020
O jebi....hope they won't transfer this beef to their children
Re: Peter Okoye Sets Aside Grudges To Celebrate Paul’s Twins On Their Birthday by phemmyfour: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2020
Mandela27:
I don't even know who is Peter and who is Paul
Peter is low budget Usher

Paul is low budget lucky dube

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Shared Video Of A $15,000,000 House In California, Advises Everyone / Female Lawyer Is Spotted In Viral Nude Leak / Lil Wayne Vs Eminem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.