Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? (50540 Views)

Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by supercase1(m): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
Personally, it may be Difficult but if she Genuinely repents, I have no Choice than to take Here back!

I don't see myself having that anyway! I have got a Heavenly Virtuous Wife...

I am so Privileged to have such a woman..
U are not wise
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Joe4real1988(m): 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
Fucsheetup:
You are the MAD one, expecting humans beings to be perfect.
You are just a loose hoe. If you can not put your ass in one place, why would you get married in the first place!!!! I dont blame you hoes, i only blame weak men that take all shitz in the name of love or what the society will say. Nonsense.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
I MUST SEE THE OTHER GUY'S DICK BEFORE I DECIDE........ IF IT'S BIGGER, I NO MARRY AGAIN O!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Prof0fficial: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2020
if only she can pay the fine.
male and female goat male and female white fowls 20 kegs of palm wine 10 cartons of beer for brothers with stomach issue 1plate of kola nuts 5 bottles of peanuts butter 1 small basket of garden eggs 5 bottles of red wine 6pcs of full big stock fish 12 PC's of big mangala dry fish 4 pairs of trousers 4 pcs of packet shirts one dozen of boxer shorts one dozen of singlets 2 English suits 3 pairs of leather shoes 2 pairs of palms slipass 2 senator wears (different designs) spy camera eye glasses 2 caps gold wristwatch brand new iPhone 11 Toyota Corolla car not less than 2010 model
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Fucsheetup(f): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Joe4real1988:
You are just a loose hoe. If you can not put your ass in one place, why would you get married in the first place!!!! I dont blame you hoes, i only blame weak men that take all shitz in the name of love or what the society will say. Nonsense.
Cry me a River, build a bridge and GET OVER IT. Human beings are not perfect, we all make mistakes and it takes a MATURE mind to understand that. Mention me again when you graduate from high school.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Joe4real1988(m): 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Cry me a River, build a bridge and GET OVER IT. Human beings are not perfect, we all make mistakes and it takes a MATURE mind to understand that. Mention me again when you graduate from high school.
You are insane for thinking that you are talking with your age mate. All these early-mid twenties hoes that have nothing to offer other than their smelling wide pussy. Ugly thing.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Fucsheetup(f): 2:38am On Aug 01, 2020
Joe4real1988:
You are insane for thinking that you are talking with your age mate. All these early-mid twenties hoes that have nothing to offer other than their smelling wide pussy. Ugly thing.
You wish the monkeys you call females in your life looked half as good, dimwit. All you have to offer is your age? You cannot even comprehend a simple paragraph at your extremely old age. CRY ME A RIVER SENIOR CITIZEN.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Johntemmy(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2020
FRANKOSKI:
I MUST SEE THE OTHER GUY'S DICK BEFORE I DECIDE........ IF IT'S BIGGER, I NO MARRY AGAIN O!!!!
funny

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Johntemmy(m): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
Prof0fficial:
if only she can pay the fine.
male and female goat male and female white fowls 20 kegs of palm wine 10 cartons of beer for brothers with stomach issue 1plate of kola nuts 5 bottles of peanuts butter 1 small basket of garden eggs 5 bottles of red wine 6pcs of full big stock fish 12 PC's of big mangala dry fish 4 pairs of trousers 4 pcs of packet shirts one dozen of boxer shorts one dozen of singlets 2 English suits 3 pairs of leather shoes 2 pairs of palms slipass 2 senator wears (different designs) spy camera eye glasses 2 caps gold wristwatch brand new iPhone 11 Toyota Corolla car not less than 2010 model
I think have seen it all...kilode

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) / Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos / Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.