Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? (50538 Views)

Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 2:39am On Jul 27, 2020
postmann:

The simple answer is no. Because men are not wired to accept that. Once there is coital violation on the part of the woman, then the mariage is mentally, psychologically and romantically over. I deliberately left out the spiritual part in order to stay aligned within the scope of this section.

The woman's sexual organ is sacred and should never be violated by another man in marriage. It is taboo.

You are ridiculous if you feel like only a womans organ must be respected. You as a man need to keep yourself too. This is what happens ladies and gentlemen- when a man is raised without a father figure. I can tell your dad was either a bad one or not in your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Kingdanfodio: 3:31am On Jul 27, 2020
Op. The question has its answer attach to it from GOD Himself... Reality or internet, the answer is NO and will be NO, you see those guys saying they may take her back are even worse than us that will only end the marriage, they will harrass and bullied both of them before send the wife packing... Sha am not yet married, even my girlfriend can't do that to my face
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by funmike83(f): 3:41am On Jul 27, 2020
Look at all these men saying No, but you expect your wife to forgive you when you cheat on them abi? Once you are a cheat and you are cheated on ,then you have no right to judge. Women are not robots. Treat your women right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Grandmeister(m): 3:48am On Jul 27, 2020
emkz:
Until everyone is faced with this situation, no one knows exactly how he'd handle it. And there are many who take back cheating wives, but they won't say so in a public forum. Perhaps your thread should have been: "how many men took back cheating wives and how was the relationship afterwards?". I bet you won't get half a page of comments but you'd get more than 60k views.

Once woman cheats, she can never respect her husband again. For many men, they prefer respect to love, and if they feel disrespected, that's it.
Your last paragraph is an eternal truth...that’s why the Bible told women to honor their husbands and told men to love their wives...notice that the woman and man were told to do different things for their union to work...the man was even given a greater task and all the woman is asked to is to honor/respect..that’s what I (and most men want) respect and loyalty, you can keep your ‘love’ after all Most women can only truly love themselves and their offspring.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by mysticwarrior(m): 4:06am On Jul 27, 2020
Oladayo12:
Kiss the truth and respect every woman, shikena!
Not all woman Mr Mugamba, Adultresses deserve no respect for disrespecting the sanctity of their matrimony, I only respect virtues woman.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by ucyonline: 4:37am On Jul 27, 2020
No way!

Reasons
1) No more love (her presence will irritate me from the moment I find out)
2) Respect is no longer there.
3)It is the only approved reason for divorce.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Hushpuppy20(m): 5:05am On Jul 27, 2020
NO... She's a gonners for life
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Quam96: 5:06am On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Personally, it may be Difficult but if she Genuinely repents, I have no Choice than to take Here back!

I don't see myself having that anyway! I have got a Heavenly Virtuous Wife...

I am so Privileged to have such a woman..
Mumu oshi ,am d one banging ur wife .on ur matrimonial bed sef , sometimes i use ur body towel to clean my tanta grin grin grin grin.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Miarose: 5:14am On Jul 27, 2020
In reality, men also lose respect when they cheat. Which is why some are really discreet make their hand no fall. The level of respect drops from the wife, kids and other family members who know about it.
emkz:
Until everyone is faced with this situation, no one knows exactly how he'd handle it. And there are many who take back cheating wives, but they won't say so in a public forum. Perhaps your thread should have been: "how many men took back cheating wives and how was the relationship afterwards?". I bet you won't get half a page of comments but you'd get more than 60k views.

Once woman cheats, she can never respect her husband again. For many men, they prefer respect to love, and if they feel disrespected, that's it.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Burgerlomo: 5:31am On Jul 27, 2020
Mayng01:

Hmmmmm! Women are women, that is what and who they are. Love them, don’t trust them.... so that if the betrayal attack approaches... heart attack won’t bug you & you will survive it. Digest it connotatively.

Please kindly raise your hand if you're in total support of this very sensible and 100% on point comments.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by emmaella: 5:32am On Jul 27, 2020
Norano:

I have seen married women cheating and nothing happens, same as married men. Absolutely nothing, they still live the same way with their husbands/wifes, nobody is monitoring anybody.

Only single men keep ranting on the internet about how they would chase out their wives immediately, in reality most married men forgive their wives.
Look around you, have all cheating wives been chased out of their matrimonial home.

P.S don't quote me again, I don't have the time for useless arguments
fool. What you and your olosho bitch wife does is what you want sane people here to copy. Rubbish and nonsense. You allowed that because she Is the one feeding you. Worthless Man. Blue goat. Can you imagine the rubbish he posted here ehn so it's a normal thing and should continue. Mother fucker thunder fire you there

3 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Lessel: 5:33am On Jul 27, 2020
She's taken me back two times when I erred so , I will if she errs.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by eme2015(m): 5:37am On Jul 27, 2020
thank you boss
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by MrFly(m): 5:37am On Jul 27, 2020
the Bible gives us 2 options and i will choose the one that suits me. Straight to ur papa house
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:13am On Jul 27, 2020
NEVER! No Second Thought
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by DonTattaglia: 6:28am On Jul 27, 2020
Amanee:
On the internet: No

In reality: Yes

That's your own opinion. Well if yes in reality, that marriage will be f*ucked up forever!! undecided undecided
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by don89(m): 6:32am On Jul 27, 2020
No ,I will kill her secretly after forgiving her. I hate nonsense.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by DonTattaglia: 6:34am On Jul 27, 2020
Any man that accepts a cheating wife is a capital Id10T and has no self esteem or dignity. Such a man is either being fed or controlled by his wife..

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by postmann: 7:06am On Jul 27, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

You are ridiculous if you feel like only a womans organ must be respected. You as a man need to keep yourself too. This is what happens ladies and gentlemen- when a man is raised without a father figure. I can tell your dad was either a bad one or not in your life.

The downfall of mankind, as occasioned by Eve's usurpation, greed and disrespect for divine hierarchical order is manifested in your post.

Not only are you loose and lack respect for your own body, you are spiritually and intellectually bereft of what it takes to be a woman, Ms SatanicCherub.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 27, 2020
Lool. Again simpletons abound. No I will not and would only advise those whose livelihoods depend on the wife in the meantime or if as a man it will be difficult to marry another for whatever reason. The reason is the psychological and emotional barrier a woman needs to cross to cheat. Women need to trust and love a guy somewhat b4 going ahead to sleep with them. A guy does not need that emotional bond to sleep with a woman. That connection takes some time to form and will go on forever until the woman either wants something more or the guy decides to move on. There are a lot of instances where women have tried and succeded in eliminating their husbands so they can be with their boifriend. Even if she does not eliminate you, she would emotionally and sexually be unavailable to you. For men, they can cheat and still love their wives and make sure they are protected. If push comes to shove, they will choose their wives over any other woman. Cheating is bad for either sex. But emotional and psychological gymnastics differ which makes it dangerous for a man to keep a cheating woman. Except for the reasons listed above. Forget Will Smith. He does not want to split his wealth if he divorces as he does not have a prenup. Na y dem still dey together.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by joseph1832(m): 7:24am On Jul 27, 2020
Well most Nigerian men won't. I've often heard many of them say their wife cheating on them is the only thing they can't forgive, even though they're serial cheat themselves.

Then again, I don't blame them for cheating because from what I've seen, many Nigerian women will deprive you of sex, if they know you're not cheating on them.

For me, I can't say.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Alaganature(m): 7:27am On Jul 27, 2020
I don't see it happening to me but I will never accept her back..
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Mrpojj(m): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2020
Johntemmy:
On top the matter can you take your wife back after you caught her cheating on you?

Please I need advice and sincere reply thanks everyone.

No I wont
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Major77: 7:37am On Jul 27, 2020
NO WAY
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Fidelcashboy: 7:37am On Jul 27, 2020
Munzy14:

No.

Even in relationship it is a deal breaker in addition to stealing for me. If you are my woman, and u do this two, or even one, Game over..

Reasons;
1. If she cheat, I am no longer enough for her. In fact if the new man is hitting her on center of gravity where e deh sweet her pass, I av automatically become an Impedance for her.

2. Due to me becoming an impedance, she can eliminate me easily,because she cooks my family meal.

3. I am likely going to commit murder, I knw what i can do. I really don't want anyone to awake the demon in me..cheesy

4. A lot of beauty and cool headed with brain ladies out there, so I really don't need to keep a time bomb(cheating wife) under my roof..cheesy

5. She will corrupt my kids, especially the females. Because mother goat weh deh chop yam, the pikin go copy am.

6. Its difficult for a woman to cheat, but ones she does, she has crossed..

Lastly, there are tendencies of a woman to bleep easily for material things, Just like we have the tendencies of a man to bleep just to release konji wit no strings attached.

And cheating is a choice.
you've just said it all.....thank you for that
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Babastrong(m): 7:42am On Jul 27, 2020
Never! never!! never!!! never!!!! never!!!!! never!!!!!! never!!!!!!! game over!
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by angelfallz(m): 7:42am On Jul 27, 2020
GboyegaD:
I don't pray it happens but I will if and only I can reason genuinely why it is my fault.

How does a woman cheating on you make it your fault?
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Joshcoli(m): 7:43am On Jul 27, 2020
Yes if kids are involved
But only her life will become miserable for ever and ever and ever and ever

With time she will finally walk away on her own

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by dultmax(m): 7:46am On Jul 27, 2020
This is a re occurring everyday situation in our society...many reasons why ladies cheat
⚡️ Erectile dysfunction of the man...
⚡️ Distance ...
⚡️Spiritual or other reasons (inability to father a child due to quality of sperm)

In short: Some Men will forgive their wives for cheating because they know the faults came from them.

Even when the fault is not from them, they still tend to forgive...(spiritual implications) ... elders will advice a man to let it go and forgive the woman...not because the woman is right but because of the repercussions that may arise in the Man’s life.

Bottom line.... just accept whatever woman you marry. That’s your cross
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by tgmac24: 7:46am On Jul 27, 2020
For me it's a no no because, when a wife starts cheating on her husband the next thing for her is how to eliminate that man in as much she is doing it with all pleasure and without any remorse
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by jy2kbeyond(m): 7:54am On Jul 27, 2020
77Craze:
Its choice! I don't cheat, so I don't expect a cheating partner

and what is the reason?

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by wilfred101: 7:54am On Jul 27, 2020
Johntemmy:
On top the matter can you take your wife back after you caught her cheating on you?

Please I need advice and sincere reply thanks everyone.
No way... Cuz there is a great percentage that she will still cheat again if given the opportunity..

So NO!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) / Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos / Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.