Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,851 members, 7,922,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:17 PM

If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here (3380 Views)

Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries / Stop Going To Your "Church"or Ministry If They Are Not Doing Deliveranceno Need / Education Or Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2020
Understanding Ur Ministry,gifts Or Call 4rm God, Would Save U 4rm Unnecessary Stress, Confusion Or Mistakes U May Be Making. Some Us May Av A Ministry, Call Or Spiritual Gifts But May Be Ignorant Of It.
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Columbine(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2020
Truvel:
Understanding Ur Ministry,gifts Or Call 4rm God, Would Save U 4rm Unnecessary Stress, Confusion Or Mistakes We May Be Making. Some Us May Av A Ministry, Call Or Spiritual Gifts But May Be Ignorant Of It.

-Everyone has a gift, how can one discover one's gift/purpose/ministry I.e how can one know which ministry one has been called upon
-Is rendering service a ministry, cause I kinda love serving, though taking for granted
-Can one ask for more
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Goshen360(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2020
Truvel:
Seeing UrSelf Conducting Deliverance Could Mean Dat U Have Been Called As An Evangelist, Ur Ministrial Works Includes Deliverance. However, U Would Need 2 Develop Urself.

Where in the bible do you see anything called deliverance ministry or minister? Give us just one scripture please
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2020
Columbine, Everyone May Av Gift But Not Everyone May Av Spiritual Gift. U Can Discover Ur Ministry Or Spiritual Gifts Based On Ur Spiritual Experiences Or D Things U See Urself Doing In D Dream.
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2020
Rendering Of Service Is Good, Though It's Not A Ministry. It Could Be A Natural Gift Or Aspect Of U. When I Talk Abt Ministry, I'm Talking Abt D Fivefold Ministry I.e Leadership Gifts. E.g The Apostle, The Prophet, The Evangelist, The Pastor & The Teacher. These Are The Fivefold Ministry Aka The Leadership Gifts.
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2020
Goshen360 Read Matthew 8: 16-19 Luke4:18 Deliverance Includes Exorcisim (casting Out Devils). Jesus & His Disciples Did Dsame. Read D Book Of Acts.

1 Like

Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by tosyne55(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2020
I had a dream where's it seems I was working for a woman that runs a media organization, and then it was as if she will soon have a guest on a show who's a CEO of another company, then she wanted to give me the CEOs phone number to call maybe to remind him of the upcoming event, infact she ended up giving me 11 digits out of the number, which I remember vividly, then I just woke up,
I don't know what this can mean
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Tosin55, Ur Do U Know D C.E.O Or D Woman In Ur Dream?
If Yes, & If U Still Remember D Phone Number. U Should Call D Number. D Dream Could Be A Word Of Knowledge Abt Something. D Dream May Be Telling U To Reach Out To Someone 4 Help Regarding A Present Issue.
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by tosyne55(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
Thank u Truvel, but I don't know this woman or the CEO
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
Tosin55, Dream Could Not Necessarily Av 2 Do With D Woman Or C.E.O. D Dream May Be Telling U 2 Call 4 Help Or To Reach Out To Someone Or People 4 Help Regarding An Issue.
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
Columbine:

-Everyone has a gift, how can one discover one's gift/purpose/ministry I.e how can one know which ministry one has been called upon
-Is rendering service a ministry, cause I kinda love serving, though taking for granted
-Can one ask for more
where does Jesus Christ tell you that what He wants of you is works done supposedly along some ministerial line?

And if you Are not born again , how can you truly say your works aren't even now filthy rags as far as God is concerned?
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
tosyne55:
I had a dream where's it seems I was working for a woman that runs a media organization, and then it was as if she will soon have a guest on a show who's a CEO of another company, then she wanted to give me the CEOs phone number to call maybe to remind him of the upcoming event, infact she ended up giving me 11 digits out of the number, which I remember vividly, then I just woke up,
I don't know what this can mean
why not ask the Spirit of Truth who lives inside of those who 're followers of Jesus Christ for the truth of this dream of yours? undecided
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
Truvel:
Tosin55, Ur Do U Know D C.E.O Or D Woman In Ur Dream?
If Yes, & If U Still Remember D Phone Number. U Should Call D Number. D Dream Could Be A Word Of Knowledge Abt Something. D Dream May Be Telling U To Reach Out To Someone 4 Help Regarding A Present Issue.
do you realize that what you are doing here is openly offering people lies, and pretending to do so in the name of God? Meaning you are truly against God. undecided
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kobojunkie, I'm Lying & I'm Against God. Lol, If Truly I'm Lying & I'm Against God, Let God Himself Judge Not U A Mortal Man. If U Are Not Interest In D Post U Can Leave Or Ignore It.
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
Truvel:
Kobojunkie, I'm Lying & I'm Against God. Lol, If Truly I'm Lying & I'm Against God, Let God Himself Judge Not U A Mortal Man. If U Are Not Interest In D Post U Can Leave Or Ignore It.
God Himself said that if anyone says He loves Him but does not keep His commandments, that person is a liar and the Truth of God does not live inside of such a person. Ask the apostle John, He repeated this in His letter to all believers.

You lure onto your thread pretending you have God's truth to offer them and some of them come believing just that. You then offer up your opinion as if to say that amounts to God's truth.. essentially selling your lies in the name of God, if you cannot see how that is Anti-Christ, I doubt you can see any truth at all of the ill of what you do.

A person came posting a dream and you posted your supposition as if a valid response of sort. If that person goes off believing a So-called MOG said it and so it must be true, do you not see how you have succeeded in decieving this person? undecided And probably set him on a course away from God Himself since your answer had nothing to do with God? undecided

1 Like

Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by tosyne55(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Truvel:
Tosin55, Dream Could Not Necessarily Av 2 Do With D Woman Or C.E.O. D Dream May Be Telling U 2 Call 4 Help Or To Reach Out To Someone Or People 4 Help Regarding An Issue.
Thanks
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Goshen360(m): 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
Truvel:
Goshen360 Read Matthew 8: 16-19 Luke4:18 Deliverance Includes Exorcisim (casting Out Devils). Jesus & His Disciples Did Dsame. Read D Book Of Acts.

18The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

That's Luke 4:18 up there for you sir. Deliverance is not casting out devils....deliverance is PREACHED (NOT CONDUCTED) to the captives? You're inciting what you're taught into the bible text....let scripture interpret scripture.

If you even use bible concordance, deliverance doesn't mean cast out demons. There's not one person in scriptures who said God called him into deliverance ministry.

2 Likes

Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 18, 2020
Goshen360, I Don't Like Arguement Abt Things Dat Are Common Or U May Av Seen Times Without Number But Chose Not 2 Believe Or Accept It . However, It's Real Even If U Don't Believe Or Accept It. D Kind Of Church U Attend Or Teachings Or D Kind Of Doctrines U Believe Or Accept Doesn't Stop It 4rm Being True. U Free Not 2 Believe Or Accept It. Dis Post Is Meant 4 Pentecostal Believers Not 4 Everyone.

1 Like

Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Goshen360(m): 6:57am On Jul 18, 2020
Truvel:
Goshen360, I Don't Like Arguement Abt Things Dat Are Common Or U May Av Seen Times Without Number But Chose Not 2 Believe Or Accept It . However, It's Real Even If U Don't Believe Or Accept It. D Kind Of Church U Attend Or Teachings Or D Kind Of Doctrines U Believe Or Accept Doesn't Stop It 4rm Being True. U Free Not 2 Believe Or Accept It. Dis Post Is Meant 4 Pentecostal Believers Not 4 Everyone.

Pentecostal believers? What does that mean? Are you taking about the sect of Christians that have bastardized everything including spiritual and ministry gifts in the body of Christ? Honestly, you don't even know what you talking about....excuse my language.

And by the way, what does Pentecostal or Pentecostal means? You are doing the typical Pentecostal abracadabra....that is, taking words from scriptures without knowing what they mean and just thinking because an event happened on the day of Pentecost so therefore it becomes a doctrine.

Brother, go and sit yourself down and re-learn everything you have being taught in that so called Pentecostal before you continue tagging yourself some Pentecostal believers whatever that means...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2020
Goshen360, Everyone Is Entitle 2 What He Or She Believes. Whatever Ur Belief May Be Dat's 4 U.

1 Like

Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Goshen360(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Truvel:
Goshen360, Everyone Is Entitle 2 What He Or She Believes. Whatever Ur Belief May Be Dat's 4 U.

That's a lie from the pit of hell. If opinions and what you believe only matters, then there's no need for Apostolic doctrines in the early church and there won't be need for biblical sound doctrines as our standards, everyone will just go by opinions and whatever they believe.
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dis Thread Is Not 4 Everyone. D Thread Is 4 Those Who Believe & Value Things Of D Spirit.

1 Like

Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Kobojunkie: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Truvel:
Dis Thread Is Not 4 Everyone. D Thread Is 4 Those Who Believe & Value Things Of D Spirit.
What things of the spirit? And what has your opinion to do with the Spirit of God though? undecided
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2020
Kobojunkie, I Didn't Create Dis Thread because Of U. If U Are Not Interested In D Thread, U Can Ignore D Thread Rada Dan Causing Distractions.
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Kobojunkie: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Truvel:
Kobojunkie, I Didn't Create Dis Thread because Of U. If U Are Not Interested In D Thread, U Can Ignore D Thread Rada Dan Causing Distractions.
You don't have to create it because of me for me to opine. This is an open forum.
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
You sef...
Kobojunkie:
You don't have to create it because of me for me to opine. This is an open forum.

1 Like

Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2020
Doze Who Av Experienced Things Related 2 Dis Topic Would Understand Better.
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Doloris2626: 9:53am On Jul 23, 2020
Truvel:
If U Av Any Question Relating 2 Ministry, Call Or Spiritual Gifts Come Here.
Thank you for this thread.. Pls, how do I know my spiritual gifts? I have been told that God has special interest in me by different servants of God.
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 23, 2020
Doloris2626, U Can Know D Spiritual Gifts U Av Or What God Wants U 2 Do 4 Him Based On D The Things U See Urself Doing In D Dream. So D Things U See Urself Doing In D Dream Would Determine D Spiritual Gifts U May Av Or What God Wants U 2 Do 4 Him.
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Truvel:
Doloris2626, U Can Know D Spiritual Gifts U Av Or What God Wants U 2 Do 4 Him Based On D The Things U See Urself Doing In D Dream. So D Things U See Urself Doing In D Dream Would Determine D Spiritual Gifts U May Av Or What God Wants U 2 Do 4 Him.
Really? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Clint2k7(m): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
Truvel just continue with what you are doing, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
Clint2k7, I Get U.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 24 Elders +2 Other Kings Of The Revelations. / Star Wars: The Force Awakens / A Nairalander Prays For Poisoned Leg See What Happens Pics-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.