Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,630 members, 7,979,145 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:27 PM

If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here (3479 Views)

Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries / Power Of Spiritual Habit: Know Things Abt Spiritual And Habit, Apst Mike Orokpo / Stop Going To Your "Church"or Ministry If They Are Not Doing Deliveranceno Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2020
Nuttella:
I once entered a trance in the afternoon same day I did midnight prayer and I saw a man/presence in my room(my room was locked). Please can you tell me more about trance?

D Trance U Had Abt A Man Or D Presence Of A Man In Ur Room Could Be God's Presence Or Of An Angel Of God To Guard Or Protect U. Now Back To What A Trance Is. A Trance Is Another Level Of Revelation Higher Dan Dream. D Best Way To Describe Is Dis. It Is Like Dreaming While Awake. In A Trance U Are Partially (e.g 20 Or 30%) Aware Of Surrounding & (70 Or 80%) Aware In D Spirit.
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2020
Truvel:
D Trance U Had Abt A Man Or D Presence Of A Man In Ur Room Could Be God's Presence Or Of An Angel Of God To Guard Or Protect U. Now Back To What A Trance Is. A Trance Is Another Level Of Revelation High Dan Dream. D Best Way To Describe Is Dis. It Is Like Dreaming While Awake. In A Trance U Are Partially (e.g 20 Or 30%) Aware Of Surrounding & (70 Or 80%) Aware In D Spirit.
I was thinking the trance is a demon. Could it be a demon? Also I was in another trance and I saw a hand stretching out to me from the wall where I was lying down, but I didn't take the hand.

Also when I spoke in tongues yesterday midnight, my first time of speaking in tongues, my feet were vibrating, what caused it?
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2020
Mandyoluchi:
Mr OP, this thread is so helpful. I really desire to be filled with the HolyGhost. Pastors have prayed for me but that feeling, that knowing, that conviction and joy that come with the indwelling of The Holy Ghost are still not present. What should I do? I really desire to start praying freely in the Spirit.
NB: I've given my life to Jesus.
Can I send you a book, when you read it finish, you will be filled with the holy spirit, I read it and it helped me. The name of the book is "baptism in the holy ghost'
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by johhbekeboh09: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
Truvel:
If U Av Any Question Relating 2 Ministry, Call Or Spiritual Gifts, Ask Here.

How can a christian know and develop his spiritual gift/s regarding teaching and prophecy??
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nuttella:
I was thinking the trance is a demon. Could it be a demon? Also I was in another trance and I saw a hand stretching out to me from the wall where I was lying down, but I didn't take the hand.

Also when I spoke in tongues yesterday midnight, my first time of speaking in tongues, my feet were vibrating, what caused it?
No, It's Not A Demon. D Hand U Saw In A Trance Could Be D Hand Of God Or A Helping Hand 4rm God. God May Want To Av A Relationship With U. There Is Nothing Wrong Abt Ur Feet Vibrating While Speaking Tongues. It Could Mean D Moves Of God's Spirit In U.
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
johhbekeboh09:

How can a christian know and develop his spiritual gift/s regarding teaching and prophecy??
1. U Can Know D Spiritual Gift(s) U Av By D Things U See Urself Doing In D Dream. E.g If U See Urself Praying 4 D Sick In D Dream, It's Likely Dat U Av D Gift Of Healing.
2. U Can Develop Dis Spiritual Gift(s) By Desiring It, Praying & Using It.

1 Like

Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Candypot(f): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Truvel:
If U Are D Type Dat Receives Revelations 4rm God Tru Dreams,vision Or Trance Avoid Pepper Food Or Food With Much Pepper. It Weakens Ur Spiritman Or Makes U Less Effective In D Spirit.
Pls Op, when one feel sprinkle of water on ones body either when praying or worship, what does it mean? And thanks for the pepper advice.
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mandyoluchi:
Mr OP, this thread is so helpful. I really desire to be filled with the HolyGhost. Pastors have prayed for me but that feeling, that knowing, that conviction and joy that come with the indwelling of The Holy Ghost are still not present. What should I do? I really desire to start praying freely in the Spirit.
NB: I've given my life to Jesus.
U Want To Be Filled With D Holyghost? Good. Dis Is What U Av To Do. 1. Desire To Be Filled. 2. Engage Urself Into Fastings & Prayer. 3.Engage Urself In Deep Worship Songs 4.Praying In Tongues. 5.Join A Prayer Group/Prayer Warrior Group Or Church Revival Programs To Keep Ur Fire Burning.
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
Truvel:
No, It's Not A Demon. D Hand U Saw In A Trance Could Be D Hand Of God Or A Helping Hand 4rm God. God May Want To Av A Relationship With U. There Is Nothing Abt Ur Feet Vibrating While Speaking Tongues. It Could Mean D Moves Of God's Spirit In U.
Thanku.
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Candypot:
Pls Op, when one feel sprinkle of water on ones body either when praying or worship, what does it mean? And thanks for the pepper advice.

It's A Good Sign. It Could Mean Spiritual Baptism, Spiritual Refreshment Or Showers Of Blessings.
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Candypot(f): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
Truvel:
It's A Good Sign. It Could Mean Spiritual Baptism, Spiritual Refreshment Or Showers Of Blessings.
Oh, thank you.
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Happy Sunday Pals.
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by tosyne55(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
Happy Sunday bro
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dis Is 4 Doze Who Wish To Be Used In Spiritual Gift Like D Gift Of Prophecy Or D Word Of Knowledge. U Can Trigger Dis Gifts But Can U Pay D Price? One Thing Is To Trigger It & Another Thing Is To Maintain It.
1. Fastings & Praying
2. U Will Av To Carry D Burden Of Others Dan U Would Do 4 Urself.
3. U Will Av To Interceed More On Others Dan U Would Do 4 Urself.
3. Maintain A Steady Prayer Life.
4. U Mustn't Joke With Night Praying, Praying More 4 Others Dan Urself.
5. U Must Be Zealous In Prayer Or Anything Dat Has To Do With Prayer Meetings. In Summary, D Secret Is Being An Intercessor. But How Many Christian Would Want To Be So? How Many Christians Would Want To Carry D Burden Of Others As Theirs? How Many Christians Would Want To Interceed 4 Others In Prayers More Dan Dey Would Do 4 Demselves? Dis Is Not 4 Off & On Christians. U Can Now See Dat, It Is Hard But It's Possible.
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
Happy New Month.
Re: If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye Endows A N50m Professorial Chair At Unilag / Lagosians Throne Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics / Divination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.