Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,532 members, 7,944,564 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

The LIGHT In Darkness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The LIGHT In Darkness (155 Views)

Christians Who Crave And Follow Worldly Songs Are Still In Darkness / Christianity Has Lost The Light / Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The LIGHT In Darkness by Glopatience(f): 7:56am On Jul 13, 2020
Written by: Edet Crownofglory Patience

God doesn't come late, He comes at the right time, hence, don't panic.

One of those nights that PHCN will always disappoint and decide to withhold their Power, after all, na them get am.

I entered the room to find my mum being busy in the dark; we had taken the two torches that were available outside.

Well, after a while we brought in the torches and the room was well illuminated.

Then she said something that I reflected on for a while.

She exclaimed with happiness.

"Wow! Before now I was in total darkness without any sign of "light" and here I am now with two sources of illumination; more than what I needed"

Hmmn! What do you think about this?

Many times, we face turbulent situations with no sign of breakthrough, these times we mostly feel like the end is here but then, when He finally comes through for us in a mighty way, He leaves us flabbergasted.

Like I said before, God never comes late.

Remember when Lazarus was sick, Jesus didn't go immediately He was informed that His friend was sick, and when He eventually went, Martha said He was late because Lazarus was buried four days earlier.

What did Jesus do?

He said Lazarus was only sleeping and He raised him back to life to the glory if God.

Do you get that?

No matter the situation in your life presently, the Lord will soon shine His light. He allows you to be in that darkness for a reason, He wants to glorify God through your life.

Won't you rather wait for Him?

I know it's not easy and we tend to become anxious due to pressure from self, friends, parents and family members.

Shall I tell you something?

By the time He will come through and bring you out of that darkness, the light will so shine that'll forget those long years of being in the dark, myself inclusive.

What am I saying?

Please, hold on!
Please, keep calm.
Please, keep trusting!
Please, keep praying!
Please, keep thanking Him!

Don't forget that the Lord is working on your case right now, and He wants me to tell you that "YOU ARE NEXT IN LINE", Amen?

Oh no! Don't allow the deceiver to deceive you, God never forgets His children.

What is His name? EMMANUEL - GOD IS WITH US.

Is He not with you?

Be yourself and keep trusting Him for your testimonies are sure in Jesus name...Amen

God will shine His light on us soon.
Please, keep calm.

Happy Sunday!

©Crownofglory - Global Influencer
Content Creator||•Editor||•Ghostwriter||•Blogger||•Self/Purpose Discovery Coach.

1 Like

Re: The LIGHT In Darkness by Manofvalor1: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
AMEN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Islam And Racism / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / 7 Days To Freedom. The Art of Wealth Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.