Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,640 members, 7,944,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes (1827 Views)

Atheists, Agnostic And Freethinkers Crib / My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist / Non Religious Believers in god Come Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
For so many people in my shoes that broke free from the chains of religion with the aid of online research and social media, one useful tool that helped broadened our horizon was Memes...
Memes helps to convey thought-provoking Information with a sense of humor and i'll be sharing some non-religious memes on this thread...
Note
If you are having questions and doubts about religion, you might wanna stick around and see some juicy thought provoking information to help you make a well rounded decision...
Also for my non-religious brethren, kindly share memes you ve got...
Lets Go!!
Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ponder on these words

3 Likes

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by FatherOfJesus: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Dude, I exist. Don’t make fun of me.

1 Like

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Think, Reason, Evaluate...
Are these points not valid enough to tell you there's something wrong somewhere?

1 Like

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Dude, I exist. Don’t make fun of me.

Hehehehe grin grin
Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
More

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slavery is still practiced in parts of Mauritania today and guess what is used as a justification for it? You know too well... Religion has bn used as justification for conquest time and time again...

I wonder why God keep telling people different things... The same Holy spirit that ministered to Jehovah witness memebers that tithing is not important is still the same holy spirit enforcing the idea of tithing in pentecostal churches...
I just weak...

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
Dear Religious folks "All God's Matter" if you miss your own hell you surely wont miss the wrath of another hell fire...

1 Like

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
Only if you knew how your ancestors became religious and how religion is linked with politics...your eyes go open more...
If the British hadn't used force on our ancestors... Would you be a Christian today?
If the Fulanis hadn't enslaved the north, would you be a Muslim today? The answer is No because the major way religion was spread and people converted was with the use of force...
Think, Think

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
Bible's history is thrashed by the existence of civilizations and proof of life long before biblical history was recorded.. The vedic scriptures of the hindus predates the Bible by far, so many incredible civilizations have all existed before the origins of the bible tales..

1 Like

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by kingxsamz(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
Perfect description of an average African religious folk. They love their chains so much.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
How does God Feel when people are being molested?
If You Have Read about wars, Conflicts and its effects on women, you will shed tears...
Mehn, if you were God and you had all power... Would you do something or just sit by and watch people suffer endlessly cry cry

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
In a world of over 6 Billion multi-Racial people...
How on earth would it be a product of two only people (Adam and eve)....
Remember our gestation period is 9 months...

This one weak me....

Even after the flood, The world is re-populated by Noah and Co... grin grin grin

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
Science Will always present reality and facts from diverse angles... It keeps evolving and opens up your thinking... Religious folks have always been trying to find common grounds to place science and religion as complementary just to appease the numerous queasy which arises from the discrepancies of comparing the two....
Science is diverse and has no static rules guiding it, compared to religion where the narrative remains the same...
How can you combine the increasing evidence of extra-terrestials to narrative of God sitting in heaven and jejely waiting to blow the trumpet for judgement....
Next Please.....

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
How On Earth can God have a plan for you or for life which should be unchangeable coz he's ways are wise and still he gives you free will...
Wouldn't you agree that your free will is still part his plan?
Can't you see that its a deliberate plan by the Bible authors to exonerate God when things go badly and put the blame on man's actions... But when things go right, we wave our hands and thank God, coz he planned it...
Open your eyes,.... This doesn't add up

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
The day i will believe in Christianity is when people in remoter areas like Sentinel islands in India or in places like the Amazonian Jungles in Brazil gets encounter e with Jesus christ without the intervention of evangelists..
Lemme ask you this question...
If you have 5 children... Would you rather groom just one of your kids and let that one kid be the standard for others to follow, learn from and get to you... The wise thing is it not to open up yourself to all your kids so they can know and love, worship you?...
God first decided to use only Israel, imagined he used them to wage war on other people he never appeared to or taught them his ways..
Today he is using Christians and he will torture other people from different religions because they did not adher to what his Christians were saying...
Does this really makes sense to you?
What would you do as a father who has billions of kids and loves them dearly?

1 Like

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
kingxsamz:
Perfect description of an average African religious folk. They love their chains so much.

We are really in chains.... We need Liberation

1 Like

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
Wait ohh... Some animals are indigenous to so many areaz like penguins can be found in Antarctica, Australia... Kangaroos, Koalas are found in Australia... This is an all to common phenomenon we see in our world today...
So how did this animals travel to the Middle-East and east and back without leaving any traces behind...
So u mean after the flood, kangaroos hopped to Australia from the Middle-East, crossed the huge seas that separates Asia from Australia, wow, i salute these kangaroos and i even wonder what they were eating during the course of their journey...

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
Imagine God who called Jewish people his own people could not save them from the Nazis...
I see so many Nigerians support Israel in everything and call them God's people, let me tell you, the jews were humiliated in Europe and faced so many persecutions untill the British decided to settle them...
Since then, they have trusted in technology and warfare to survive..
Over 6 million jews were killed and God did nothing, Nazism might be dead today but Germany is one of the richest and most advanced countries in the world today, descendants of the perpetrators of the holocaust are living well today and enjoying Their life...

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Why on earth should lil children who know nothing and have done no wrong be subjected to chronic ailments....
Does it make any sense to send a kid to the world who will suffer so much pains and yet Jesus loves little children, (red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight my left foot) go and see the humanitarian disaster in Yemen and you will see Jesus unconditional love for children as they battled cholera..

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
When i first read the story of God ordering Saul to slaughter the amelikites... Mehn i knew somethings wrong....
Even in some verses, Israel soldiers are encouraged to take women as bounties of war...
Is this not plain cruelty from a God who supposedly created all humans?

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
I keep asking Christain folks,
"what exactly is the essence and impact of Jesus's Death on the cross"?
First person to give me a logical reasonable answer will get 1k from me...
Using these two keywords "Essence and Impact"

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Have you ever wondered why despite everything, God refuses to kill Satan..?
The Bible authors made it this way to keep the comic play ongoing, its fascinating coz that's how comics are scripted.. Movie is over when the good guy kills the bad guy..
So if they had written that God has has killed Satan, it would therefore mean the absence of sin and therefore no need for religion and church....
The People that scripted the Bible are very very wise and smart... They tried their best to cover the loopholes... But nothing stays hidden forever... Its the time of awakening

1 Like

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 5:19am On Jul 14, 2020
COULD YOU BE WRONG?

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 5:34am On Jul 14, 2020
No matter the emotions flowing through you to discredit the information posted here, I'm pretty sure your rational mind is quantifying and analysing everything, Remove that fear od incuring any wrath from God, open your mind to see if there's any truth in what's bn posted here, apply the facts to reality and see how compatible they are...
The fear of asking questions is what's preventing many religious folks from thinking outside the box... But not you, not this time..
You are strong
You are confident
You are applying reason
You are about to be awakened
You are about to see new perspectives
Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 5:54am On Jul 14, 2020
I have a dream that someday, religion will play less role in our world today..
I have a dream that someday Religion would be separated from politics and wouldn't influence political decisions...
People are using the guise of religion to perpetrate insurgencies and terrorism like Boko haram and co... Isreal is using religion to violate international law by trying to annex parts of Palestine and Christians are keeping mute...
So many Islamic countries have draconian laws which suppresses the rights of women all because of religion...
Today in Nigeria, our political leaders use the religious card to divide us and make us hate each other, they use it during elections to warm the hearts of the citizens who blindly ignore their inefficiencies and vote them because they belong to same religion..
Come to Abia state during an election period and just looking at the election posters, you will see how these politicians tactfully use religion to sway voters..
Its so funny, even when they commission projects, they always say "we dedicate this to God almighty" these are ploys to keep the citizens happy with the mediocre works...
Even in the event of insecurity in our country today, we regularly hear politicians calling for prayers and telling citizens to pray and trust God while the politicians arm themselves with guards and create conditions to worsen insecurity....

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 6:41am On Jul 14, 2020
For Religious folks reading this, one thing surely is going tru their mind "signs of the end time"
Lemme debunk this phrase that has bn continually used by clerics to propagate their doctrines...
When Jesus mentioned the signs that would reveal his coming, he talked about wars, about so many weird evil things happening...
My question is this, which one of the things he Said had not happened at that time?
If you don't know, we are living in the most peaceful time of human era, apart from wars in few places and insecurity endemic in poor countries, majority of countries are living peaceful with citizens sleeping with their two eyes closed... Forget the evils happening in Nigeria, there are so many places where there is peace and progress...
You might also say this is the work of the antichrist but believe me this is the awakening of Africans coz we have suffered so much due to religion... Other continents have gone tru this phase and emerged better and stronger...
We are deeply divided along ethnic, language, lines in Africa and religion makes it even worse..
Imagine if Europe today still had strong divisions between the catholics and the protestants, would the EU still be viable? NO
Look at how divided the Islamic world is today because of Sunni and Shia... how well has the gulf progressed since Saudi Arabia and Iran started having issues?
Imagine if the next generation of arabs starts shunning Islam, think how stable that beautiful region would be...
So you see, the Europeans have let go and still doing very well, if they can, We can
Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 6:49am On Jul 14, 2020
Hell is the major reason why Christians cannot let go...
Try and take your time to research the origin of hell and u will see it is linked to These words in the Bible "Hades" "sheol" "gehenna" and these words have nothing to do with a place of eternal torture... If Judaism, the father of Christianity doesn't have hell fire in its doctrine, then what validates presence of hell fire in Christianity?
Its because they want to keep you in fear so u can stay loyal to the doctrines,
Hell fire doesn't exist, do your research, let go off the fear that's keeping you shackled

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 6:58am On Jul 14, 2020
When the Christmas day bombing took place in Niger state some years ago when Boko haram was at their peak, it really disturbed me... So God could not save people who were worshipping him in his house... Even the massacre in Anambra was so so shocking...
Today, there are so many atrocities bn comited in the house of God against helpless and defenceless people, doesn't that ring a bell to you that something doesn't add up...
The church is supposed to be a place of refuge but time and time again, this has been proven to be false...
Is it that God doesn't care or is it still part of his divine loving plan? Na you go answer that one yourself

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 7:25am On Jul 14, 2020
Did God Know that Satan will rebel against him and he still went along to create him? Then why putting all blame on Satan when god had prior knowledge of the devastation Satan will wrought on mankind and still went ahead to create him...
But seriously, if this d story is true.. Why haven't we ever heard of Satan's side of the story for over 6000 years..
Satan is believed to be a big player in world affairs today and has so many minions, but we still haven't heard from him about what really happened...
This is a one-sided story abegi and it doesn't hold water...

How do you feel with the thought that a very good non-Christian who shunned the gospel to follow his own beliefs and religion will burn in hell for not believing in Jesus...
Remember Jesus says eternal life comes only through him and things are gns be pretty worse for those by that heard the gospel but paid deaf ears...
So it probably means that so many people who don't believe in Jesus and have heard about him will be tortured eternally.... Nawa oh, e good for your eyes?

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 9:13am On Jul 14, 2020
More.....

Re: Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes by Minsk24: 9:26am On Jul 14, 2020
For Your information atheist/agnostics do not believe in Satan....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ / Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael / Adam And Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.