Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:09 AM

I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim (46220 Views)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by immantoks: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
I think there will be safety by sending every Fulani out of where they are staying outside North west and north east region and probably arresting and prosecuting them.Animals are better than Fulani.I can still relate well with Hausas but Fulani are less human beings.

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Angelfrost(m): 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Damoche10:
Nigeria police should be swift in responding to distress calls...

Nigeria Police and Swift in the same sentence??! Are you a foreigner??! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Omoslim26: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Exmilitant:
[s]The Ogwashi Uku people are Igbos and are fully in support of Biafra! So their biafra brethens should help them out.
[/s]

children of yorubaigboland una too strong so tay oga Seun sef don taya to ban una
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Angelfrost(m): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
Exmilitant:
The Ogwashi Uku people are Igbos and are fully in support of Biafra! So their biafra brethens should help them out.

Don't be ridiculous and silly... Most of those people are as far from Igbo as you can never imagine. Even Asaba people who speak a closer semblance of Igbo language, and share borders with the East are no where Biafra minded.

There are Igbo speaking people in Rivers too, does that make them fully in support of Biafra??!... Reason well before you type.

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by membranus: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
Carlyboi:
Nawao!bad and sad news everywhere from zamfara,Borno,katsina,Ibadan to kogi to Delta is there any state or part of Nigeria that’s safe right now!

Leave Ibadan out of it, there is no sad news there.

Or produce evidence.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Roon9(m): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
Exmilitant:
The Ogwashi Uku people are Igbos and are fully in support of Biafra! So their biafra brethens should help them out.

Brainless twerp
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by simplesearch: 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Fulani kills other Nigerians and drink their blood.

They will be judged equally like any other human.
With God there is neither tribal restriction nor limitation, reason he gave all the gift of conscience.

Acts 17:31
For He has set a day when He will judge the world with justice by the Man He has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising Him from the dead.”
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Angelfrost(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
immantoks:
I think there will be safety by sending every Fulani out of where they are staying outside North west and north east region and probably arresting and prosecuting them.Animals are better than Fulani.I can still relate well with Hausas but Fulani are less human beings.

This is where I hold the governors and community heads responsible... They shouldn't allow these animals anywhere near their communities or states... I expect governors to place a harsh restriction on their influx into their states.

What am I even wasting my time sef... Didn't that supreme court governor of a certain Eastern state claim they are brothers and are free to come into the state...

The South must get sense the hard way... I pray it's not too late.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Omoslim26: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
Exmilitant:
have u seen any tribe in Niger Delta drumming support for your failed project like those people? The entire igbos are confused!

Just imagine wat this laziness has turned most of our youths to hunger joblessness and idleness has turned you to have no other option than to come to nairaland everyday and be shouting Yoruba Igbo afonja guoro upandan on every thread wen I imagine wat people like you must be going through I can't help but feel pity for you

Sorry oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Benitokrishna(m): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
It pains me alot of hearing this useless beings are still killing innocent people...why our leaders keeping mute to all these.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by j1mmy: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
Damoche10:
hahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha grin grin grin grin grin
silly statement, how about Nigerians living in those community put their fears aside and confront the herdsmen, they have a better chance than the corrupt police.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
orion7:
Its not possible to drink blood from a yestetday victim.

That's normal physiology of clothing

they must have given her cow milk and lied to her that it was human blood since she was blind folded.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Carlyboi(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
membranus:

Leave Ibadan out of it, there is no sad news there.

Or produce evidence.

Really!guy Face your front abeg!if you’re so absent minded and don’t you have access to the internet?asking me to produce some evidence to him,lol,cos you’re what again?

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Enemyofpeace: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
For how long will these evil things continue under this satanic government of Buhari?
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
Angelfrost:

This is where I hold the governors and community heads responsible... They shouldn't allow these animals anywhere near their communities or states... I expect governors to place a harsh restriction on their influx into their states.

What am I even wasting my time sef... Didn't that supreme court governor of a certain Eastern state claim they are brothers and are free to come into the state...

The South must get sense the hard way... I pray it's not too late.

who wan enter blacklist.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by OsusuBishop(m): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
The so called are doing yahoo yahoo and deve now ooooooo.

plusfield:
This is a very gory tale and it is unimaginable that this is happening in the forests of the south. Those of us in the south east has internal self help mechanisms to deal with such in our vicinities, but our problem is that if we seek to flush these hooligans out, the Buhari led govt, his tribal bigoted security chiefs, all fulani unions and even Islamic fundamentalists who are all silent now will start crying wolf.
I wonder why the Niger delta who parade the most combat ready youths will continue to keep mum and act subdued while this continue in their forests.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by SVC6000: 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
immortal technique. submit your soul and tell the gods goodbye

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Enemyofpeace: 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
zimdante:

they must have given her cow milk and lied to her that it was human blood since she was blind folded.
and she no sabi the taste abi?cow milk and blood taste the same abi? Some people go just dey write without reasoning.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by zudozz: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
But na una go vote their uncle..their grand patron. This nonsense no dey happen when buhari never become President.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
and she no sabi the taste abi?cow milk and blood taste the same abi? Some people go just dey write without reasoning.

you know the test of blood?
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
Enemyofpeace:

you know the test of blood mr reasoner?
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Enemyofpeace: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
Damoche10:
did you say Nigeria police? Abeg abe abeg no make me laff and piss for body.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Enemyofpeace: 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
zimdante:

you know the test of blood mr reasoner?
stop ridiculing yourself on public forum. You goofed with your post big time. If you don't know the taste of blood so you don't also know the taste of cow milk? ode.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Slimsly100(f): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
ukukaegbu:
Imagine killing a lady and drinking her blood.

What kind of human beings are these

The are demons on Earth not just humans embarassed
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by mamaafrik(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Let every region have vigilante,this will reduce the Federal nepotism of the North
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Enemyofpeace: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
zimdante:

you know the test of blood?
ask Google
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by potent5(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Keep on making your distress calls.
Damoche10:
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by chubinwa(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
The problem is that Buhari have never called out these cannibals for their wanton killings. Until Buhari lives office, am afraid, this killing will continue. But they should steer clear from the east, it might not go down well with them.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by surgical: 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
plusfield:
This is a very gory tale and it is unimaginable that this is happening in the forests of the south. Those of us in the south east has internal self help mechanisms to deal with such in our vicinities, but our problem is that if we seek to flush these hooligans out, the Buhari led govt, his tribal bigoted security chiefs, all fulani unions and even Islamic fundamentalists who are all silent now will start crying wolf.
I wonder why the Niger delta who parade the most combat ready youths will continue to keep mum and act subdued while this continue in their forests.
please let them cry wolf,elephant , crocodile or whatever,that is the only way,fire for fire, let it be a free for all fight,where was buhari and his security,when this guys were causing havoc
Defend your self except you are cowards
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by potent5(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
And so?
What can you do about it? Of course nothing. You will only complain. grin
Slimsly100:

The are demons on Earth not just humans embarassed
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
stop ridiculing yourself on public forum. You goofed with your post big time. If you don't know the taste of blood so you don't also know the taste of cow milk? ode.

you drink processed milk you think that is the taste of raw cow milk ? and about ridiculing myself in public i can live with that ,i am not a man that give a fxxk about what people think.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Enemyofpeace: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
zimdante:

you drink processed milk you think that is the taste of raw cow milk ? and about ridiculing myself in public i can live with that ,i am not a man that give a fxxk about what people think.
just admit that you goofed and move on jo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says / Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.