Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim (46167 Views)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
just admit that you goofed and move on jo

Enemyofpeace on the internet, keyboard warrior
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
just admit that you goofed and move on jo

Enemyofpeace on the internet, keyboard warrior.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Enemyofpeace: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
zimdante:

Enemyofpeace on the internet, keyboard warrior
i no fight you, I just dey correct you. Come make i buy you stout
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by libertrust: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
THOSE THAT HAS FALLEN VICTIM OF THIS SATANIC ACTS AND DID NOTHING ARE THE ONES ENCOURAGING AND GIVING THESE FULANI'S HERDSMEN ROOMS TO CONTINUE THEIR EVIL TRENDS. I HAV VOWED THAT ANYDAY THESE EVIL MEN TOUCH ANY OF MY OWN I WILL SURELY TAKE REVENGE BY KILLING AT LEAST FIVE OF THEM. NOBODY HAS MONOPOLY OF MURDER.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by kennyclassic: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Are they really Herdsmen? These are just bunch of evil perpetrators who commit atrocities and hide under the umbrella name “Herdsmen”. What are they herding, livestock? God help us!
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
i no fight you, I just dey correct you. Come make i buy you stout
Not my brand o but thanks for the offer.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by chlowi(f): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
some arrests have been made ?
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by nathdim: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wickedness is Real!

Wickedness is the Order of the day!

Humans kill fellow Humans and Drink their Blood!

O My GOD! Have Mercy on this Wicked Generation!

With the sort of Wicked acts happening now, we all are still Here, then Imagine what will be Here when The JESUS appears unannounced in the Sky, Blows the Trumpet and Snatch the saints away from the earth..

The Wickedness here on earth will be beyond imagination! It will be Undesirable and Undescribable!

Make Haste! Take heed! Do all you Should to avoid being Left behind when The KING of kings , JESUS Christ Appears..

Do it Now! There is No More Time
the holiest attention seeker
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by ThatFairGuy: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
Useless lots. Any of this kidnappers caught ought be killed INSTANTLY. What is essence of taking them to Court!
Besides, nwanyiogwashi Adaogwashi1 where have you been? quite a time
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Excuses: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
plusfield:
This is a very gory tale and it is unimaginable that this is happening in the forests of the south. Those of us in the south east has internal self help mechanisms to deal with such in our vicinities, but our problem is that if we seek to flush these hooligans out, the Buhari led govt, his tribal bigoted security chiefs, all fulani unions and even Islamic fundamentalists who are all silent now will start crying wolf.
I wonder why the Niger delta who parade the most combat ready youths will continue to keep mum and act subdued while this continue in their forests.

Well said, it's only to fight for oil money.

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Slynation(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
orion7:
Its not possible to drink blood from a yestetday victim.

That's normal physiology of clothing
So where did the post suggest the blood was that of yesterday... Una go just dey find talk for where talk no dey
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by JomoGbomo1Akpos: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
You mean she's lying?

orion7:
Its not possible to drink blood from a yestetday victim.

That's normal physiology of clothing
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Slynation(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Useless sect of frustrated people... Just one day, they will meet their Waterloo

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by agabusta: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Victim needs rehabilitation

And the herds men need to be fished out and sentenced to death meanwhile for now all herdsmen should be treated as enemies of the state and dealt with accordingly whereever they are found

They have no identity cards, no means of identification at all yet they cross every border within and out of Nigeria most times armed even if not with guns with daggers and machetes

Whenever you see them seize their cows and eat, Abuja/Benue/Nassarawa upwards has grass even Sokoto can have grass if they water and take care of the ground there so why do they need to come all the way down south to feed their cattle when they don't even speak basic English

Those guys are armed and sex starved their culture does not teach them how to approach women or girls so they believe in force at 14 they are already married their parents have given them one 10 year old girl to do as they please with most of these girls you'll see them limping, swollen jaws, cuts all over there body especially their arms and backs

So what do you expect when they come down south it is to continue their desert dwelling lifestyle

All these so called herdsmen are boko haram cells.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Excuses: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/i-was-gang-raped-by-herdsmen-offered-blood-to-drink-as-water-kidnapped-victim/

We cried and cried for over two years here in Benue state. The government didn't show up for our plight. It was killing upon killing by fulani herders every day in Benue fulani this fulani that..

Our youths are well armed now to face,local vigilantes are well equipped, if not for our stupid "Ortomatic Governor" we would have been far.

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by BananaPeel(m): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
Okowa is hearing all these sad tales and still hasn't done anything about them. My neighbors friend was also kidnapped, still nothing is being done. Okowa own na to dey sun teeth like goat wey dem roast.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by virginchaser(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
..and what is the government of Delta state doing about this? Asaba Ugheli road is no no for me. This is the effect of too many trailer packs in a state without monitoring.

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Excuses: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
QueenMelinda:
This is bad,insecurity in nigeria is becoming terrible

When was the security in Nigeria ever good to talk about..?
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Femeto: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by 2016easy2017: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
But these people are the most vulnerable people. Nigerians are just stupid to see. They get killed like chicken in other African countries.
Form vigilante,stirmwd their hideouts and see wonders
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Arewa1408: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/i-was-gang-raped-by-herdsmen-offered-blood-to-drink-as-water-kidnapped-victim/

I just don't understand all these stories that people believe, hook, line and sinker. I, in my community in Kogi State, We are not as advanced or as rich as Delta, Imo, Anambra, Edo etc. We have farmers, palm wine tappers, known fulani herdsmen living in the community. Now, if a lady was raped and another killed the way this lady described, the Youth of the village will troop to all those areas and fish out the culprits. I don't understand how this happened to that woman and another one killed and its some foreign fulani herdsmen and nobody knew about it or are not aware in their own community and locality.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Mraphel: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
plessis:
The yorubas brought this evil upon southern Nigeria by electing a coup-plotter and jihadist.
During GEJ Fulani were terrorizing ur region....your people to be blamed. They failed to protect their people.

Highly shameful
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Excuses: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
omorttee4u:
This is barbaric. How long will this keep happening. An herdsmen in Delta not in the North their territory. If we are accommodating,does it mean we should be hunt...

Something needs to be done!

What are you waiting for, just start and see the support you'll get. it's not by talking, it's action.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by sigiyaya(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wickedness is Real!

Wickedness is the Order of the day!

Humans kill fellow Humans and Drink their Blood!

O My GOD! Have Mercy on this Wicked Generation!

With the sort of Wicked acts happening now, we all are still Here, then Imagine what will be Here when The JESUS appears unannounced in the Sky, Blows the Trumpet and Snatch the saints away from the earth..

The Wickedness here on earth will be beyond imagination! It will be Undesirable and Undescribable!

Make Haste! Take heed! Do all you Should to avoid being Left behind when The KING of kings , JESUS Christ Appears..

Do it Now! There is No More Time
Guy die and go to heaven to meet this your Jesus if possible blow the trumpet for us when you get there since Jesus has refused to blow it angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Heavensent01(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
na thunder go fire all Nut for keeping quiet with this their kinsmen stupidity

thunder will fire all the hislamic clerics in North that imbibe jihadist in the life of this idiots

the highest thunder will strike Buhari there and his Service Thiefs of Army staff and that stock fish looking IGP

useless country

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Oladimejjy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
ukukaegbu:
Imagine killing a lady and drinking her blood.

What kind of human beings are these

Currently serving in the north west and I can tell you this Fulani people doesn't care about human life from what I have seen so far!!!
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Excuses: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
immantoks:
I think there will be safety by sending every Fulani out of where they are staying outside North west and north east region and probably arresting and prosecuting them.Animals are better than Fulani.I can still relate well with Hausas but Fulani are less human beings.

Guy those people are barbaric,pray you don't fall victim to their circumstance, they value their animal more than human life. c how they carry their guns about carelessly, they are wild on their own.

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Heavensent01(m): 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
where are the militants?

imagine ransacking a young pussy with 5 hefty dicks free without paying Bride price? only God knows how much they must have sex her

she should be help asap, dem still collect money join, those people wey no dey baff
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
simplesearch:

They will be judged equally like any other human.
With God there is neither tribal restriction nor limitation, reason he gave all the gift of conscience.

Acts 17:31
For He has set a day when He will judge the world with justice by the Man He has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising Him from the dead.”

The fulani did it, dont rope in every other human.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by wfjimmytobby(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Fulani dick dey hard wahala chia Dem go bang her well ;DFulani dick dey hard wahala chia Dem go bang her well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. / Banker Murdered Inside His Car In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.