Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,870 members, 7,872,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Should I Block And Blacklist Her? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Block And Blacklist Her? (65826 Views)

Please, How Can I Block Some Pictures In My Phone From Being Viewed By An Outsid / Should I Block This Girl? / Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
"...I decided to avoid her totally..."

You still stalk her on Messenger, still go with her flow, making her a tenant in your heart, she's in love with the power she has over you obviously for being the weakling that you've shown to be over the years and you're still indecisive after 3 years...smh.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by iambenureri(m): 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
Very valid point! One of the sensible opinion here.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by iambenureri(m): 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
joviegghead:
The immaturity of the guy who created this thread is astounding. You want to block her because she's calling to check on you. Probably, To avoid bad blood between both of you after she turned you down.

I actually feel you're pained and just looking for a way to cowardly fight it by avoiding her. You have feelings for her but you're just vengeful and think blocking her is the best way to go about your predicament.

Fam, step up. Keep the line of communication free from bad vibes. She isn't your enemy. She clinging to her guy but checking up on you after hurting you shows the kind lady she is... Sensible...

And one more thing: Move the Bleep on. Life isn't static. You shouldn't be.

Very valid point!
One of the sensible opinion here.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Saint83(m): 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
Go and buy sense in Oshodi market
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Corbin: 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
vybzkartel:
I proposed love to her though knowing that she had a guy
Wanted to marry her but she said she will think about it. Later she said No so I moved on.

I decided to avoid her totally since I wanted the feeling I had for her to die since I couldn't get her...I wouldn't call nor message for about a month and then she would either call or message me. This cycle has gone on for about three years. Anytime I decide to forget her, she will call or message asking why I don't call and bla bla. When she does that and I decide to call or message her, she would give excuses and hang up or quit chats.

When I shun her, she will find her way back to call me or message me. Should I blacklist her and block her on messenger?

If she doesn't love me and can't date me, why can't she let me be? Please advise
block her man
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by backbone503(m): 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
Baba, disconnect with her, or just stay casual with her if that's what she wants. See, when a girl makes you her plan B, C, or even D, it will be phenomenally stupid of you to make her your plan A. She deserves being your own plan E.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Monday60655(m): 12:08am On Jul 15, 2020
You proposed love to her and you know a guy who wants to marry her is around the corner right! So this has been happening for over three years as you said, you nor the girl is yet to get married and settle down. Both of you are still kids. Just man up and take responsibility and all these frivolous things won't bother at all.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Hustlewell: 12:19am On Jul 15, 2020
You knew she had a boyfriend yet you still proposed? that is somehow tho, if she had said yes and left her guy for you, i am sure you know she might still leave you for another. She admitted having a boyfriend this means she is a good person. if na some girls knowing how much you like her and havent given up, they ll double date. please OP ignore foolish and stupid comments here like banging her/using her and even insulting you for having feelings calling you "weak" we are all humans and men have feelings too and somethings cant be controlled. Talk to her and explain why you need space after you the feelings must have died down a little then if she agrees to still be friends then fine

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Cityguy: 12:22am On Jul 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She calling you does not stop you from loving someone else. I really don't see the problem here
God bless you. The fact that she doesn't feel attracted to him at such intimate level doesn't mean friendship has to end na. You don't have to date everyone you fancy.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Fawklicant: 12:29am On Jul 15, 2020
vizkiz:
Tell her to stop calling you for a while. Let her see reasons why you are making this decision

I don't know between you and the op who is more childish. A girl clearly turns you to spare tube, not tire o, for three years and calls you just to pump you up for when she will need to use you in case the main tire scatters and you are asking him to call her and tell her reasons... What bumboclaat fuckery! Men are too weak these days. Most of you shouldn't be having girlfriends let alone getting married. You all are acting like Wimps and that's why these women are getting more brazen. There is an acute shortage of real men.

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by mentored: 12:29am On Jul 15, 2020
vybzkartel:
Wanted to marry her but she said she will think about it. Later she said No so I moved on.

I decided to avoid her totally since I wanted the feeling I had for her to die since I couldn't get her...I wouldn't call nor message for about a month and then she would either call or message me. This cycle has gone on for about three years. Anytime I decide to forget her, she will call or message asking why I don't call and bla bla. When she does that and I decide to call or message her, she would give excuses and hang up or quit chats.

When I shun her, she will find her way back to call me or message me. Should I blacklist her and block her on messenger?

If she doesn't love me and can't date me, why can't she let me be? Please advise

You know your problem

Iberiberism

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by GIdiata(m): 12:31am On Jul 15, 2020
SmartPolician:
Guys who ask another guy's woman out are just so disgusting

For God's sake, there millions of girls out there

What does she have or can do that other girls can't?

BROS IBEG HELP ME TELL D IDIOT OOO.

NA DEM DE MAKE WOMEN LOOK DOWN ON US

HOW WOULD ONE PROPOSE LOVE TO SOMEONE HE KNOWS ALREADY HAVE A POTENTIAL HUSBAND
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by majorbravo: 12:42am On Jul 15, 2020
vybzkartel:

The simple solution is this:

TELL HER YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND YOU LOVE SO MUCH.

SHE WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE.

TRUST ME.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by SweetCunt97(f): 1:00am On Jul 15, 2020
Cityguy:

God bless you. The fact that she doesn't feel attracted to him at such intimate level doesn't mean friendship has to end na. You don't have to date everyone you fancy.
I tire
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by SweetCunt97(f): 1:01am On Jul 15, 2020
Heathrow44:

First time u av made a reasonable contribution, this calls for serious celebration! shocked

I'm glad, keep it up "Sweetnt97" cool
Good to know I've got a fan.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by AngelicBeing: 1:26am On Jul 15, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Guy first of all, how old are you??

And to spare yourself the fücking back and forth, why don't you just block and ghost her once and for all?? You dey allow that kind girl live rent-free for your mind for 3 good years.. Smh püssy ass nigga like you, better man the fück up and do what you should have done all these while! angry
Gbam cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Dewisedick: 1:59am On Jul 15, 2020
You see that girl. Ignore everything about her and never imaging to listen when she try back. She can't make a family with you.

Run!!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Benwallt(m): 2:46am On Jul 15, 2020
You don't even need to block her, leave all channel opened and just ignore her totally. Never reply nor call back. But I doubt if you do it. You guys would just be allowing girls to take you shine in their committee.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by lordswill03: 2:54am On Jul 15, 2020
She's just playing pinpong with your heart. Be a man and summon up courage to stop responding to her gimmicks
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Nobody: 2:55am On Jul 15, 2020
Don't stress yourself just block her line
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Monaco2(m): 2:59am On Jul 15, 2020
vybzkartel:

Is she from delta?!? I know someone who does exactly wat this girl is doing
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Onare66(m): 3:12am On Jul 15, 2020
Abeg block her joor & put her number in black list
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by greatbuc(m): 3:19am On Jul 15, 2020
People like you should be told what to do so... Whenever she calls again, use 'my sister' every ten seconds of the conversation. Also give her relationship advice too. E no work for you no mean say you no fit help am make e work for others.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Sixfeetbelle: 3:45am On Jul 15, 2020
lefulefu:
instead of you to block her number and move on with your life u wasted good three years hoping and waiting on someone who is already probably married.she is just using you to trip her own ego.Is it the size of her ass or boobs dat cant make u move on? move on and get a girl who is sexier than her.do that and u will forget she even exist.stop allowing a girl to use u trip her ego.

All of you shouting block her line seems to be operating on a robot mode. Is feelings that easy to get rid of? If he blocks her, does it not leave him in a perpetually vulnerable state without him even realising it? If he doesn't deal with his feelings maturely instead of taking the high Road of blocking her, his "untreated" feelings will ruin him in future relationships. Say he takes your advice and blocks her. After blocking her on all platforms and he suddenly bumps into her on the road couple of months later, how do you think he'd react? Abi is absence makes the heart grow fonder a lie? Are men such wooden vessels that their feelings for a particular lady dies the minute she's out the door. You can't tell me it's all men. I know Op isn't like that.

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by xendra: 3:53am On Jul 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Pussy asss niggarrrs everywhere
I dey shame for you Bros op....

As she dey use you do spare tyre incase the main tyre bust

Why not be a real niggarrr and bang her asss shaperly and move on
Bros op if you nor fit bang her ass now then just pretend to love her and wait and pray make her main tyre bust immediately the main tire bust then she will be vulnerable..take advantage and bang her asss then move on and block her.
Nonsense..all these small small girls go dey form smart.. imagine dey use our niggarrr take dey do spare tyre
OP whatever you do don't be an idiot like this person here because of one girl that doesn't really care about you, banging her might even be what she wants and you will just be selling your soul to the devil for the same girl. she's not worth it.

the guy here has SLAVE mentality, Kings don't play that
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Ndipe(m): 3:56am On Jul 15, 2020
She is playing mind games with you, inshort, she is an emotional abuser. Stand your ground and cut off every contact with her, dont even pick her calls.

vybzkartel:

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Dabliss02(m): 4:10am On Jul 15, 2020
Bro lemme help you out. I am good in blocking
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Mikeparlo12(m): 4:30am On Jul 15, 2020
Oga Na back up you go be:... move on or watch her get married. Then you are disappointed
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by RiskyJoint95(m): 5:30am On Jul 15, 2020
DO not be fooled
you're just a fucking option if she uses her occasionally "come back" communication to draw your emotions.

One more thing for the men...with the uprising of social media feminist cum toothless real life she-dogs,,We (men) are obviously on the winning side.

Because sooner than later,, the feminist will get confused ,begin to sly one another just to gobble down on a Man's dick and enjoy the thrill of emotionless fucking,.not minding it being shared.

Hopefully marriage don't get extinct,,and if it does...More pussies for the men.

I REPEAT..MEN BE WISE.!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by dalass(f): 5:30am On Jul 15, 2020
vybzkartel:

Tell her yourself. Abi we should tell her for you ni? ..

OP she likes you as a friend but you don't want to be friend zoned Ba? Tell her oh. You too_ kilode! After 3 years? You don suppose get another woman marry forget me that one!

Love sha. I feel you but please move on abeg! wink
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by ireneidiva(f): 5:32am On Jul 15, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
If you want my honest advice,then you should dump her.

She is most likely keeping you as an option. To clarify, she probably has another boyfriend elsewhere but wants you as a backup plan.

The fact that you did this for three years baffles me

@OP you should ask yourself if you want to be her second option instead of asking us. If your answer is no, then you should message her and tell her you're done with the relationship. But if you want you can still be her option in Case she changes her mind.

Hope this helped wink

Did you even read the post?
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Timbers(m): 5:36am On Jul 15, 2020
����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady / I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.