Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,816 members, 7,872,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot (48378 Views)

‘He Was One Of Nigeria’s Greatest Artists’ – Shehu Sani Mourns Mohbad / Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2020
SarkinYarki:

How big is Kaduna Airforce base that such a ghastly accident can occur ..I know that base well and I am still looking for which road there you can speed so much ...I hope she wasn't murdered

mallo geeks don't like dem afonja chicks teaching them how to fly.

book guys won't like her either, a potential threat she is.
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Brizzydelphine: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2020
This is so sad,rest in peace dear
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by realstars: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2020
This Is Not Good, May She R I P,
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2020
Life is nothing but mystery. At that age and with that achievement people around her will believe she was the most lucky one on planet earth but we are seeing her life cut short.

Moral lesson. Be yourself. God knows you. Don't wish to be any other person.

5 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by TheAmbasador(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:
If I say this accident should be properly investigated, you will see people who will get mad and cry.

I cannot imagine how the pretty girl will sustain deadly head injuries for a car accident inside a naval base in the North?

Not as if her fighter jet was gummed down or crashed, she had accident inside military barracks? This must be investigated actually....there is fowl play somewhere

5 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:
If I say this accident should be properly investigated, you will see people who will get mad and cry.

I cannot imagine how the pretty girl will sustain deadly head injuries for a car accident inside a naval base in the North?

Fatal accidents can happen anywhere, even in a family compound.

As long as there are obstacles such as walls, rails, bumps, some bits of damaged road surface, human error, misbehaving auto components, accidents can happen and be fatal.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by olureignforever: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:

You spoke my mind. Probably the young lad has stepped on some people's toe or the saw her as a threat.

4 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Skmoda360(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2020
TheAmbasador:

Not as if her fighter jet was gummed down or crashed, she had accident inside military barracks? This must be investigated actually....there is fowl play somewhere
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by virginchaser(m): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2020
This makes me cry. Such a promising record breaker. Sometimes our daily challenges in life helps us live longer. It is important to be cautious when you are recording extraordinary successes.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by beebe007: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2020
I can see some people speaking my mind, once I heard this news my mind rise as if I should be a Pathfinder... bt God knows all R.I.P to the dead..

mean while am into granite supplier, in any form or size even quantity call on us on 0*8*0*3*5*1*4*8*8*6*2

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by humilitypays(m): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2020
Good morning my Yoruba friends.

RIP Gallant lady, may you rest well cry

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by sigiyaya(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Really so Sad..

Just Few Months ago, she was Heavily Celebrated..

This World is really not a place one should relax him/herself in..

All the Trainings in Foreign nations Gone..

All the Knowledge, Expertise and Accolades gone..

Here is just a pathway to our Main abode..

In all we do , Lets put our Main Abode (Eternity) First.

Living the life that will Guarantee us Eternal Life should be our Pirioty!

Holiness!without which No Eyes will see God..

For we came here with Nothing, and We all will depart with Nothing

Really Sad! Can't imagine the pains of her Parents and Siblings right now!
May God Comfort her Parents and Siblings..
Others serious minded people are dying and meeting Jesus and you are here everyday writing and posting nonsense on Narialand sad
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by wink2015(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2020
HER CAREER TRADE DID NOT KILL HER ! especially when view against the risk of flying that HUMAN MADE MACHINES FAR UP IN THE SKY !

Just a naughty car accident ground accident.

Life is filled with so many unexplained happenings.

May God Almighty help to comfort her immediate family that she left behind.

Rip
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by RealEzee(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2020
SarkinYarki:

How big is Kaduna Airforce base that such a ghastly accident can occur ..I know that base well and I am still looking for which road there you can speed so much ...I hope she wasn't murdered
reason with me

It's not clear at all

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Segzy19: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2020
And you think we are not aware of that already?
babyfaceafrica:
people die everyday from accidents
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by RealEzee(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Fatal accidents can happen anywhere, even in a family compound.

As long as there are obstacles such as walls, rails, bumps, some bits of damaged road surface, human error, misbehaving auto components, accidents can happen and be fatal.
please leave nebosh out of this first for a sec, that's one side of the coin, make we reason the other side na, what was the cause of the accident na? Where she had high chance of dying on air she no die oo but for ground in an army base na, reason with meeeee
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by kruzgang088(m): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2020
Rest in Peace Super Woman.. Really sad
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2020
RealEzee:
please leave nebosh out of this first for a sec, that's one side of the coin, make we reason the other side na, what was the cause of the accident na? Where she had high chance of dying on air she no die oo but for ground in an army base na, reason with meeeee

That is life for you.

I had a family friend (an elderly man) who was crushed by his own car right in his own compound.

This was a man who had been plying busy Lagos roads for 30 or more years.

He got home from work in the evening. He parked his car and got out. He was behind the car talking to their gateman who was at the gate when the car rolled back and ran over him.

This is a man who has never had an accident on Lagos roads, getting killed in his own compound by his unmanned car.

Oyinbo call it "freak accident" but the fact is that it happened right in his personal space, and not on a busy road with mad drivers all over the place. It happened in his compound.

I am not saying that there is not a chance that the poor soul was murdered, but I don't see the need to imagine any type of foul play here.

3 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Karence(f): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2020
A gem is gone
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by RealEzee(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

That is life for you.

I had a family friend (an elderly man) who was crushed by his own car right in his own compound.

This was a man who had been plying busy Lagos roads for 30 or more years.

He got home from work in the evening. He parked his car and got out. He was behind the car talking to their gateman who was at the gate when the car rolled back and ran over him.

This is a man who has never had an accident on Lagos roads, getting killed in his own compound by his unmanned car.

Oyinbo call it "freak accident" but the fact is that it happened right in his personal space, and not on a busy road with mad drivers all over the place. It happened in his compound.

I am not saying that there is not a chance that the poor soul was murdered, but I don't see the need to imagine any type of foul play here.

life Sha no straight , make dem investigate this one tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by olulove(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2020
stuffs4me:
Rest in peace Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile.

Though tou lived a short life but you have made us indigenes of Ijumu Local government of Kogi State very proud.

We are very proud of her...ijumu to the world. May her soul rest well.

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Swagahyk(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2020
EngineerBode:
I personally feel this should be thoroughly investigated. Something is not right. Why her? Are they threaten by her?

Me too

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by jaxxy(m): 11:09am On Jul 15, 2020
These kind of gals are rare. So sad.
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Dbarrzx: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2020
her days on earth was short but her foot imprint in the sands of time is longer than a century...a hero she was and will always be remembered, but i felt there should be a thorough investigation
Bamz:
Very sad day indeed but I'm happy she's left a legacy for younger girls to follow within her short years on earth.

Life is not just about getting by but making your days count.

If you died today, what will you be remembered for? Think about that

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Simeonjoe1: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:

You're right there's something mischievous here, suspects a violent rape case which she try hard to resist by a superior, then the cover up
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Remite011(m): 11:14am On Jul 15, 2020
RIP TO THE DEAD
But on a more serious note, there is more to her death based on d following fact.
The news said d accident occured in NAF base, 1. are vehicles permitted to speed more dan 40kmph in d premises?
2. Is she d only one in d vehicle or d news is biased?
3. Is she moving around in an unauthorized vehicle (maybe street cab or so) within d base or in one of d military vehicles?
The bottom line, dis young and promising talent is just wasted by BH people in disguise as an accident bcoz she has pose as threat to dem thru her skills in air. Naija I hail thee!!!
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Dedetwo(m): 11:14am On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:

What a navel base in northern region of Nigeria? Nigeria navy does not operate naval carrier unit therefore the instance of joint base is ruled out. Anyway, Nigeria is a home of illogicality and mediocrity.
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by kaludestiny10(m): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2020
People die everyday from accident but with the way things are happening in this country called Nigeria, if I should say that her death may have been orchestrated, I may be 99% right. Shits are happening in this country daily.
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Dedetwo(m): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2020
virginchaser:
This makes me cry. Such a promising record breaker. Sometimes our daily challenges in life helps us live longer. It is important to be cautious when you are recording extraordinary successes.

This is laughable. Whose record was broken if I may ask? Nigeria is a dumbass country rife with mediocrity. If Nigeria has a level playing ground, I doubt seriously if we should talking about this incident.
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Meteng: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
people die everyday from accidents
Inside an air force base with speed limitations?
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Goddys(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2020
Knowledge, wealth, expertise, popularity, beauty etc matter so little. What we think we have and kill ourselves over is inconsequential in the grand scheme of life.

One should live peacefully with contentment and await one's death. One's quest for material things is fine but stupid when it crosses threshold of survival and sustenance of oneself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou / Barthiya Wesley: Adamawa Assembly Elects Physically Challenged Lawmaker Speaker / Nigeria's Richest States ranked By GDP (See List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.