Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot (48383 Views)

‘He Was One Of Nigeria’s Greatest Artists’ – Shehu Sani Mourns Mohbad / Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
She probably knew too much to be alive. Boko haram is a political game in Nigeria not insurgents. RIP young lady, in your next world run away from anything Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by jstjde(m): 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nigeria and its negative force guiding it..... I blv politics is involve here.. i c no reason y she couldn't b treated... for crying out loud, she's a record breaker.... haba....!! As i say always.. Politics is about *old men talking, young men dieing*....
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by onlysose(m): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:
If I say this accident should be properly investigated, you will see people who will get mad and cry.

I cannot imagine how the pretty girl will sustain deadly head injuries for a car accident inside a naval base in the North?

Your sense of tribalism is at a very critical stage, and you would be a good specimen for dissecting the issue of tribal sentimentality in Nigeria. this is the height of tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Beetobee(f): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
people die everyday from accidents

People have accidents in their bathrooms and die; should those deaths be investigated too? Our people are really myopic sighted!
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Adoborn: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
Murdered by the north! Terrorist sympathisers.
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

Her death really looks suspicious! But investigate or not investigate , the young lady is Gone!
so for every crime committed we should just let it go like that? hmm! criminals should be punished here on earth before they die.
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by shekauvsbuhari: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
I seriously suspect yoruba winch. Yoruba winch no be here, they chop without leaving bones and intestines. Yoruba winch from her place just score goal.
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Dididrumz(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:
If I say this accident should be properly investigated, you will see people who will get mad and cry.

I cannot imagine how the pretty girl will sustain deadly head injuries for a car accident inside a naval base in the North?
My point exactly. I have lost confidence in our military reports since they have displayed the head of shekau on 4 different occasions , claiming they have killed him and the guy kept refuting their claims in the subsequent videos. As if that wasn't enough, they lied about the killing of the police men sent on mission to arrest wadume in the NE, they killed the police and rescued the handcuffed wadume , not knowing that all of them did not die in the deadly attack. By now Nigerians would have believed all the lies they told about the brave officers' mission and wadume would have been living large
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by naijadefender: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Gone too soon. May her soul RIP. She should be immortalized by naming a building/road after her. For the most part, She was a trailblazer that broke conventions.
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Queenserah26(f): 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
This is tragic indeed, RIP Tolulope cry
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
This are d real slay queens, the real feminists not this shameless set of girls in NL that hasn't achieved shi shi but tell men here they re broke!
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Mars16(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
olaboy33:
She broke barriers through dedication.

All pictures of her looks very serious, no unnecessary smiles.
She's a Hero and must be honoured but after this death what's her family's benefit.Let assume she was from the USA.
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Mayeldah(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
EngineerBode:
I personally feel this should be thoroughly investigated. Something is not right. Why her? Are they threaten by her?

Are you just waking up?

You Yoruba muslims are always quick to asslick the North and Buhari, supporting him all the way.

the truth is the sponsors of terrorism in Nigeria are out to kill and destroy anyone who cross their way.

Why are the service chiefs not performing?
Why are the military not taking the fight to the camp of Boko haram?
why is it that anytime the army manages to respond, the airforce are not always deployed to provide arial bombardment?
why did boko haram automatically withdrew from attacking Abuja and other cities since GEJ left?
why was Ihejirika, the man that was almost defeating Boko haram suddenly removed?
Why is Buhari re-integrating caught terrorist into the society while the widows of slain soldiers are not taken care of?
who are the bandits? and why is the APC governmnent not doing enough to tackle the menace?
How come the military is strong in quelling insurgencies in southern Nigeria but up North they look helpless?

The sponsors of Terror in Nigeria are those in the FG

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by euniselfyahoo: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
RIP
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Iykesonwhyte(m): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
So painful � Truly a colossal loss to humanity.#RIP
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by richie240: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
onlysose:

Your sense of tribalism is at a very critical stage, and you would be a good specimen for dissecting the issue of tribal sentimentality in Nigeria. this is the height of tribalism.
....and to think dt millions think like him!
Smh
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by target100: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
Stop this religiousfuckery again pls, why the Bleep alwaysyou
Righteousness89:
Really so Sad..

Just Few Months ago, she was Heavily Celebrated..

This World is really not a place one should relax him/herself in..

All the Trainings in Foreign nations Gone..

All the Knowledge, Expertise and Accolades gone..

Here is just a pathway to our Main abode..

In all we do , Lets put our Main Abode (Eternity) First.

Living the life that will Guarantee us Eternal Life should be our Pirioty!

Holiness!without which No Eyes will see God..

For we came here with Nothing, and We all will depart with Nothing

Really Sad! Can't imagine the pains of her Parents and Siblings right now!
May God Comfort her Parents and Siblings..
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by SeniorGee(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Many questions to be answered concerning the death of this beautiful air woman. Was she under pressure of any kind, from any where? Because her facial expression depicts someone with some challenges she is trying but hide, as if she is less concerned on the monumental record she has. I hope am wrong though but this need thorough investigation.
We can borrow FBI or Dubai police
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by donprinyo(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
Chai, Rip. This is when connection will not save you rather competence. They drop competent personnel cos of tribal preference.
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by madridsta007(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:

Anyone that thinks this "accident" was ordinary, does not know what is happening within Nigeria.
Christian, Southern, Female as a fighter jet pilot? And young and brilliant? grin
You lots dont know your country. Or you know and you are pretending you dont, just to be safe.

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Billygee2u: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by KmashNamimi(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:

Airforce base not Naval base
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Victoria25(f): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
So sad �,RIP.
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Shuugar98(f): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
this is a murder frame up as accident... Omo Yoruba ronu o.... car accident in a base with speed limit....Lamba for zombies
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by Nostradamu(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
RIP, dear Arotile. Not one picture, so far on NL here, where she smirked or even smiled. She must be very introverted or simply reserved. What a talent lost.
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot by classicwears: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
beebe007:
I can see some people speaking my mind, once I heard this news my mind rise as if I should be a Pathfinder... bt God knows all R.I.P to the dead..

mean while am into granite supplier, in any form or size even quantity call on us on 0*8*0*3*5*1*4*8*8*6*2
we need tipper truck's for hire, can you provide or link us up to tipper owners.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods / I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) / Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.