Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:15 AM

I Need A House In Bodija - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A House In Bodija (165 Views)

How To Build A House In Nigeria / Petrol Kept In A House Burns In Oworonshoki, Lagos (Photos) / Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A House In Bodija by voice123(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
I NEED A HOUSE IN BODIJA
Bodija is one of such cores of Ibadan with huge commercial activities, good amenities such as good electricity, and wondrous environment. These, coupled with its proximity to many places in Ibadan, inherently make it to be desired by many people. Have you been considering relocating to Bodija and you do not know how to go about it? Or you have searched for houses in Bodija that are up for rent for so long at favorable prices and you are about to give up? We got you covered at Gbale. You can get information on houses that are up for rent in Bodija from the comfort of anywhere. All you need is to visit www.gbale.com.ng.
For more enquiries, contact +2347086470727.

(1) (Reply)

To Let""" Luxury 4bedroom Duplex + BQ @ Ilasan Lekki + Pics / 5 Bedroom Furnished For Rent At Apo Legislative Quarters / Buy Land In Orji, Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.