Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,234 members, 7,950,286 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Magu Released After 10 Days In Detention - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Released After 10 Days In Detention (37455 Views)

Citizen Agba Jalingo Released After Hours Of Detention (Photos) / Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention / El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Released After 10 Days In Detention by namqul(m): 6:29am On Jul 16, 2020
Thane:
nawao
please can people quote this comment with places on the Lagos mainland with steady power supply. I'm planning to relocate but power is important to my decision. Cost is also a factor
Also, if you are looking for a flat to stay in Ibafo, I have an empty room in a 3-bed. flatmate needed 70k
send anything I will use to reach you alakuko is very fine and with 24 hours electricity just that you will pay bill ooo, but house rent is very cheap sha
Re: Magu Released After 10 Days In Detention by Thane(m): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2020
namqul:
send anything I will use to reach you alakuko is very fine and with 24 hours electricity just that you will pay bill ooo, but house rent is very cheap sha

07032909592 , thank you
Re: Magu Released After 10 Days In Detention by Thane(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2020
Astrologyfact:

I will pay you bro

Call 07032909591 let's discuss
Re: Magu Released After 10 Days In Detention by Thane(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2020
Offpoint:

My area light timetable:

There's power inBetween 11am or 1pm till 6/7pm before they take it...
that's 5-8hrs light daytime

Restored in between 10/10:30pm till in the morning 7am, some days till 8pm before the take it... [ that's 9-10hrs light Night time] And the circle continues.....
total of AT LEAST 16hrs power supply daily...

Where?

Just love the night power of 10pm till dawn without blinking... Except it rains heavily
Re: Magu Released After 10 Days In Detention by raphaeladeyele: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Magu Released After 10 Days In Detention by tiredoflife(m): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
Thane:

how's rent in these places? average selfcon

Room and parlor
500k + 100k to 150k agent agreement abule ado and okota

Ikotun 400k
Iyan skool 400k
Re: Magu Released After 10 Days In Detention by Offpoint: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
Thane:
Apapa... Specific location can't mention here for security reasons
Re: Magu Released After 10 Days In Detention by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Offpoint:

My area light timetable:

There's power inBetween 11am or 1pm till 6/7pm before they take it...
that's 5-8hrs light daytime

Restored in between 10/10:30pm till in the morning 7am, some days till 8pm before the take it... [ that's 9-10hrs light Night time] And the circle continues.....
total of AT LEAST 16hrs power supply daily...

Just love the night power of 10pm till dawn without blinking... Except it rains heavily
Which area pls.
And what is the rent like??
Re: Magu Released After 10 Days In Detention by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
Anneka101:

Looking for steady light You can get an apartment in Otta, the bells precisely or if you still prefer the island. You can contact me for inverter and solar energy panels
How much is inverter and Solar panel?? Price range!!
Re: Magu Released After 10 Days In Detention by Anneka101(f): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
eni4real:
How much is inverter and Solar panel?? Price range!!

Check my signature and call me.
Re: Magu Released After 10 Days In Detention by Offpoint: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
eni4real:
Which area pls.
And what is the rent like??
Rents depends on the kind of apartment you need...

We can talk location privately...

I myself I'm new in the area, for the six months I've been there... The power circle has been that way.

Disadvantage is security... You won't be rob or attack... But never keep any valuable things close to your windows at night.
Re: Magu Released After 10 Days In Detention by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
Offpoint:

Rents depends on the kind of apartment you need...

We can talk location privately...
Mini flat or 2bed room flat all tiled!! Spacious!
Total package: ??
Re: Magu Released After 10 Days In Detention by Offpoint: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
eni4real:
Mini flat or 2bed room flat all tiled!! Spacious!
Total package: ??
I've edited my last reply...

Rent wise I don't know the prices, I'm temporarily staying with a friend.. I intended saying for 3 months before the epidemic prolonged my stay.

He says a room is 4k per month...
Re: Magu Released After 10 Days In Detention by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
Offpoint:

I've edited my last reply...

Rent wise I don't know the prices, I'm temporarily staying with a friend.. I intended saying for 3 months before the epidemic prolonged my stay.

He says a room is 4k per month...
Alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo / Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech / Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.