Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,667 members, 7,975,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:52 AM

What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? (2647 Views)

Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) / What Is Wrong With Your Younger Sibling Getting Married Before You? / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by chamotex(m): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2008
if i catch my brother banging my wife,

i'll just smile and walk out. Then i'll go to his wife and f*ck her brains out.

do me i do you, man no go vex grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously, it cant even happen, eewo!!!!!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2008
chamotex:

if i catch my brother banging my wife,

i'll just smile and walk out. Then i'll go to his wife and f*ck her brains out.

do me i do you, man no go vex grin grin grin grin grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by ogrebuga(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2008
bridget007:

I would grab the nearest objects and throw it at their heads out of shere anger, then drag her out of bed by the hair (sister or not!! slut) then throw his things in black bin bags and throw them out, cut up his clothes and see the best lawyer and sue him for divorce, hit him where it hurts in his bank balance!! Then pay a hiv infected prostitute to seduce him and let him suffer for the rest of his days. Oh for a placid, gentle soul like me there's a side of me no man better ever get to know!

roflmao!!!!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by Busta(f): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2008
bridget007:

I would grab the nearest objects and throw it at their heads out of shere anger, then drag her out of bed by the hair (sister or not!! slut) then throw his things in black bin bags and throw them out, cut up his clothes and see the best lawyer and sue him for divorce, hit him where it hurts in his bank balance!! Then pay a hiv infected prostitute to seduce him and let him suffer for the rest of his days. Oh for a placid, gentle soul like me there's a side of me no man better ever get to know!

lol . . .its not necessary . . .just pack ma things leave, file for divorce if we're married and not speak to any one of them ever again.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by fionaa(f): 12:04am On Jul 24, 2008
wat would i do if i found my husband in bed with my sis? i'm gon kill both of dem asses, g2 jail where there is 3 square meals & free gym membership. lol
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by chika98: 12:28am On Jul 24, 2008
Easier said than done grin
Take out the gym membership and add fu*king the ass etc
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by Uniquewun(f): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2008
nawa Oooo shocked
Madam Bridget

Eh Gbona
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by albridge(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2008
dump him or her and and get on with my life. its sick and its disgusting. undecided i dont think such a relationship will ever work. cry
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by dudu19(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2008
The only way she can get away with it
is if she's willing do us a party cool cool.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by motunrayo4(f): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2008
Well. . . .
If we were just dating I would dump him and NEVER talk to my sister again.

If were married I would chopp his wretched dick off, beat the SHITake mushrooms out of my sister and NEVER talk to her again.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by MissyB1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2008
BOYFRIEND-----Myte forgive nd remain in the relationship bhut not forget.

HUSBAND------Str8 divorce tho i myte forgive bhut not forget plus he mst leave d house.

The relationship btw ma sis nd i
can neva remain d same again.IT'S A CERTAINTY
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by daisy4real: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2008
That marriage will not be the same again untill death do us part.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 25, 2008
@ topic

I'll forgive and will foolishly introduce him to all my female relatives. After he is done with all of them we can start having the "better" of our marriage.

Nor be so?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 25, 2008
michelin89:

@ topic

I'll forgive and will foolishly introduce him to all my female relatives. After he is done with all of them we can start having the "better" of our marriage.

Nor be so?
hehe this girl will kill me cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by gabelogan(m): 2:36am On Jul 25, 2008
@ poster

ill have the girl in a SPITROAST
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by Akinagirl(f): 4:38am On Jul 27, 2008
lol at all the replies.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by bethsy: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2008
hiw can u forgive that kind of man one day he would want to go for ur mum just to a taste of every female in your family
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by ifihearam: 1:41am On Oct 02, 2008
That won't be happening as i am an only girl

iice,then your husband should now be the one to be asked what he would do f he finds you in bed with his sibbling
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by k1banty(m): 1:53am On Oct 02, 2008
hard to forgive, not to talk of forget

i will walk away and never come back.

never!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by cuteass1(f): 2:00am On Oct 02, 2008
Obviously I won't kill them . .but the way i'll treat them or act around them from that day forth, not only will they wish with every inch of their being they hadn't acted so stupidly, their conscience will severly deal with them everyday, for the rest of their hormone-controlling lives angry

With that said, neither my partner nor my sister is stupid. I can vouch for them with my life wink

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by mi3(f): 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2008
calmly go to the kitchen anc boil hot water, take out a matchete and sharpen it grin grin just joking o!

really, honestly? at that moment, i'll just walk out and go somwhere to think, for as long as i need to. When i'm done with that we'll have a long talk. My sister will be completely ignored, because it's not her i exchanged vows with, she's not the one that swore to be by my side no matter what. It's the goat of a husband tongue lol, but it's marriage, don't think i'll get divorced or anything, especially if we already have children, but it's not something i can ever forget, it's betrayal on too many levels! ta, odikwa too low now tongue
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by foye57(m): 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2008
@m.i
that was nice post u got there.i totally agree with u.nice one!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by dyabman(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2008
i will do nothing at that moment but its over.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by mi3(f): 12:19am On Oct 20, 2008
foye57:

@m.i
that was nice post u got there.i totally agree with u.nice one!

aww thanks!!! just being honest, ya kno? grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by kanayo74(m): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2008
Tell her to send her sister packing and try and see where she has done something wrong.
The man messed up but she should check her self,has she been
1) denying the man sex
2)has shee been alwasys there for him.
3) does the man still find her attrcactive ( has she gone out of proportion or what?)
4) She hsould ask her self a lot of questions and get proper answers before she takes a comcise decision whic is to IMPROVE WHERE SHE HAS DEFECTS AND KEEP HER HUSBAND
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by Ranoscky(m): 10:43am On Apr 05, 2011
Throw the dirty gal out of my house as soon as possible!

As for ma brother, I can only get angry with him for sometime, but later on, LIFE GOES ON!!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by Youngpo413: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2014
PLea:
Not nice,

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date / Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired / Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.