Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,890 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

Don't Be Left Behind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Left Behind (742 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Left Behind by Missyajoke(f): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
Rapture is a sudden event that will take place and it will happen so sudden that people will be caught unawares. There's no more time be prepared. After rapture there's no second chance the bible made us to understand that 144,000 people from the tribe of Israel will make tribulation. The events around the world should boost your thinking that we're having limited time. God is calling you today don't let rapture meet you in sin. Give your life to Christ today.

Rapture is real
Rapture is real
Rapture is real
Rapture is real
Rapture is real

Prepare oh ye people.
Oh How great the day will be.
Many christians will be exposes for their hypocrisy.
Put off the garment of sin.
Put on the garment of righteousness.
Christ is calling you today.
Tomorrow might be too late.
Come to Jesus, the door is still open.
After rapture the door is closed on you forever.
Time is ticking the world is wearing away.
Don't wait till you miss rapture.
People are saying it can't happen.
Yours is to prepare.
There's no excuse.
There's no excuse.
There's no excuse.
Jesus loves you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Left Behind by Kobojunkie: 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Missyajoke:
After rapture there's no second chance the bible made us to understand that 144,000 people from the tribe of Israel will make tribulation.
Wait a second... you have chosen to read literally from a dream sequence here. Why?
The entire book consists of details of the dream/vision given to John the apostle...
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by delkuf(m): 1:42am On Jul 17, 2020
Missyajoke:
Rapture is a sudden event that will take place and it will happen so sudden that people will be caught unawares. There's no more time be prepared. After rapture there's no second chance the bible made us to understand that 144,000 people from the tribe of Israel will make tribulation. The events around the world should boost your thinking that we're having limited time. God is calling you today don't let rapture meet you in sin. Give your life to Christ today.

Rapture is real
Rapture is real
Rapture is real
Rapture is real
Rapture is real

Prepare oh ye people.
Yours is to prepare.
There's no excuse.
There's no excuse.
There's no excuse.
Jesus loves you.
my sister it is real. God help us all. I keep believing that the greatest tragedy will be if we saint don't make heaven
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by Missyajoke(f): 8:13am On Jul 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Wait a second... you have chosen to read literally from a dream sequence here. Why?
The entire book consists of details of the dream/vision given to John the apostle...

How
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by Missyajoke(f): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2020
delkuf:
my sister it is real. God help us all. I keep believing that the greatest tragedy will be if we saint don't make heaven

Amen
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by judedwriter(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2020
There will be a second chance for those who missed the rapture ; but it will be through their blood shed at the hands of the antichrist 666.

Those who refuse the registration mark of the beast after the rapture will be arrested, tortured and beheaded.

Those who are killed by the antichrist for refusing his mark will go to heaven as tribulation saints.

But it's far better to be raptured with Jesus than to go through all the avoidable sufferings believers will go through in the tribulation.

Worst still, the torture will be so horrific and horrible, some hitherto Christians will gladly accept the mark of the beast....
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by Kobojunkie: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Missyajoke:

How
the book of revelation is John the apostle's recording of dreams/visions he had likely during his time in the hands of the Roman captors and his imprisonment on the island of patmos, maybe with other Christians.
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by Missyajoke(f): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
judedwriter:
There will be a second chance for those who missed the rapture ; but it will be through their blood shed at the hands of the antichrist 666.

Those who refuse the registration mark of the beast after the rapture will be arrested, tortured and beheaded.

Those who are killed by the antichrist for refusing his mark will go to heaven as tribulation saints.

But it's far better to be raptured with Jesus than to go through all the avoidable sufferings believers will go through in the tribulation.

Worst still, the torture will be so horrific and horrible, some hitherto Christians will gladly accept the mark of the beast....

Thanks, now I get it
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by MuttleyLaff: 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
Missyajoke:
[s]Rapture is a sudden event that will take place and it will happen so sudden that people will be caught unawares. There's no more time be prepared. After rapture there's no second chance the bible made us to understand that 144,000 people from the tribe of Israel will make tribulation. The events around the world should boost your thinking that we're having limited time. God is calling you today don't let rapture meet you in sin. Give your life to Christ today.

Rapture is real
Rapture is real
Rapture is real
Rapture is real
Rapture is real

Prepare oh ye people.
Yours is to prepare.
There's no excuse.
There's no excuse.
There's no excuse.
Jesus loves you.[/s]

Sorry Missyajoke, except you clearly are able to explain in layman's terms, how rapture specifically will occur then this post really is nothing than a joke and speculation

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Left Behind by truespeak: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
I wanted to keep quiet seeing as some are waiting and hoping for a disappearing which they call Rapture and would not heed my words but I say this to you, if you had understanding of what God did with Lot in Sodom and Gomorrah and again with Noah, you would know and understand, what Rapture truly means!
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by MuttleyLaff: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
truespeak:
I wanted to keep quiet seeing as some are waiting and hoping for a disappearing which they call Rapture and would not heed my words but I say this to you, if you had understanding of what God did with Lot in Sodom and Gomorrah and again with Noah, you would know and understand, what Rapture truly means!
Please explain, keeping it simple, what exactly is rapture and how specifically, with examples, rapture happens. Would not mind, you presenting bible verses, you base this rapture doctrine on

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Left Behind by truespeak: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Please explain, keeping it simple, what exactly is rapture and how specifically, with examples, rapture happens. Would not mind, you presenting bible verses, you base this rapture doctrine on

I have given clues up there for anyone who is interested in searching it out!

It is better to come to the understanding by yourself if you really care for it, than for someone to tell you.

"It is to the glory of God to conceal a matter and to the honour of Kings to search it out"!
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by MuttleyLaff: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
truespeak:

MuttleyLaff:

truespeak:
I have given clues up there for anyone who is interested in searching it out!

It is better to come to the understanding by yourself if you really care for it, than for someone to tell you.

"It is to the glory of God to conceal a matter and to the honour of Kings to search it out"!
Don't be left behind, as like how Lot's wife was left behind, is different to what the doctrine of rapture is about, and this is talking in terms of suddenly being lifted to be caught up in the air.

Being preached to, for 120 years, by Noah, that God is going to flood the earth with a deluge of water, then soon after Methuselah died, the flooding happened, at which only eight people who entered the Ark were saved from drowning, is quite different different to what the doctrine of rapture is about, and this is talking in terms of suddenly being lifted to be caught up in the air.

Now I gave you a fair, good and golden opportunity to spell out your position but you unwisely chose to hide behind the cover of Proverbs 25:2

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Left Behind by truespeak: 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Don't be left behind, as like how Lot's wife was left behind, is different to what the doctrine of rapture is about, and this is talking in terms of suddenly being lifted to be caught up in the air.

Now I gave you a fair, good and golden opportunity to spell out your position but you unwisely chose to hide behind the cover of Proverbs 25:2

I do not hide but I am a firm believer in searching out and discovering the truth for yourself, hence my position!
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by MuttleyLaff: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
truespeak:
I do not hide but I am a firm believer in searching out and discovering the truth for yourself, hence my position!
If you want the above comment to be anything and anywhere believable, then put your cards on the table and lay them facing up, so we see what your position really and exactly is, concerning what is the rapture doctrine, how it will happen and cite bible verse(s) to back up your position
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by truespeak: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
If you want to the above comment to be anything and anywhere believable, then put your cards on the table and lay them facing up, so we see what your position really and exactly is, concerning what is the rapture doctrine, how it will happen and cite bible verse(s) to back up your position

Again, I say, that which is told you may or may not be the truth but happy is the man who searcheth a thing and findeth it for himself!
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by MuttleyLaff: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
truespeak:
Again, I say, that which is told you may or may not be the truth but happy is the man who searcheth a thing and findeth it for himself!
Nothing is told me anything, but that if you are anything at all being honest, sincere and truthful, you will talk about what your position really and exactly is, concerning what is the rapture doctrine, how it will happen and cite bible verse(s) to back up your position

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Left Behind by Dtruthspeaker: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Nothing is told me anything, but that if you are anything at all being honest, sincere and truthful, you will talk about what your position really and exactly is, concerning what is the rapture doctrine, how it will happen and cite bible verse(s) to back up your position

Let me throw in a little more facts here, a close look at every Prophecy in the past, NEVER TURNED OUT the Way Man Reasonably Foresees!

I and Truespeak think that this Rapture Event would not be different! And we see many signs further grounding this belief going on around us in this country.

But as you can immediately see, it is Novel, and still under constant observation, though we personally have come to the conclusion that Rapture has begun.

I wish OpenYourEyes would come in to explain his own view for he posted on "Separation" which I think is still the purpose of 'Rapture"!
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by Missyajoke(f): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Openyoureyes you're needed here. Branch please
cool cool cool
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Men! See, I warned against the literal interpretation of John's dream. grin
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by MuttleyLaff: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
Let me throw in a little more facts here, a close look at every Prophecy in the past, NEVER TURNED OUT the Way Man Reasonably Foresees!

I and Truespeak think that this Rapture Event would not be different! And we see many signs further grounding this belief going on around us in this country.

But as you can immediately see, it is Novel, and still under constant observation, though we personally have come to the conclusion that Rapture has begun.

I wish OpenYourEyes would come in to explain his own view for he posted on "Separation" which I think is still the purpose of 'Rapture"!
We know how and with what Noah and the seven others were not left behind. We also know how and with what Lot and his family bar his wife were not left behind, but since missyajoke and truespeak are shy to explain in layman's term what the rapture doctrine is, how it will happen and cite bible verse(s) to back up the viewpoint, please kindly step in Dtruthspeaker, to save the day and spare them their blushes, by explaining specifically what rapture is and how exactly it will happen. Thank you, as you present your fact(s) with bible verse support.
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
yes indeed the rapture is near,
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by Missyajoke(f): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Matthew 24 verse 40
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by Missyajoke(f): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
Matthew 24 verse 40

Two men will be in the field one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a handmill; one will be taken and the other left. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by MuttleyLaff: 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
Missyajoke:
Matthew 24 verse 40
"Two men will be in the field one will be taken and the other left.
Two women will be grinding with a handmill; one will be taken and the other left.
"
I would you kindly do an exegesis of Matthew 24:40, breaking it down to put into a feeding milk bottle please

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Left Behind by Dtruthspeaker: 6:22am On Jul 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Men! See, I warned against the literal interpretation of John's dream. grin

What do you mean by this? Do you have vision in your dictionary? If you do, what does it mean,?

Or were you trying to say that that the interpretations we give to prophecies are not likely to play out but that they shall play out in another way we do not see?

We do not mind a clear explanation on this dream/prophecy issue.

The mic and floor is yours!
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by truespeak: 7:04am On Jul 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
We know how and with what Noah and the seven others were not left behind. We also know how and with what Lot and his family bar his wife were not left behind, but since missyajoke and truespeak are shy to explain in layman's term what the rapture doctrine is, how it will happen and cite bible verse(s) to back up the viewpoint, please kindly step in Dtruthspeaker, to save the day and spare them their blushes, by explaining specifically what rapture is and how exactly it will happen. Thank you, as you present your fact(s) with bible verse support.

You would not goad me into saying more than I have said already grin. I know you are a thinker and can think on things for yourself besides I see Dtruthspeaker has elaborated on our findings!
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by Dtruthspeaker: 7:05am On Jul 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Ah! I am saying
1) It is Not going to Play out the way men have Calculated that it shall play out.

2) And we are using what Christ said "I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is.

And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass.

Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time ?

And the peoples of the world and the news today confirm our conclusions.

But it is our Conclusion, another may arrive at a different conclusion and it is not our will to impose our Conclusion upon any one.

Let everyone drink from their own Flask and let everyone arrive at their own Conclusion, for themselves!
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by truespeak: 7:14am On Jul 18, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Ah! I am saying
1) It is Not going to Play out the way men have Calculated that it shall play out.

2) And we are using what Christ said "I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is.

And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass.

Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time ?

But it is our Conclusion, another may arrive at a different conclusion and it is not our will to impose our Conclusion upon any one.

Let everyone drink from their own Flask and let everyone arrive at their own Conclusion, for themselves!

My words yet again!
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by MuttleyLaff: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2020
truespeak:
You would not goad me into saying more than I have said already grin. I know you are a thinker and can think on things for yourself besides I see Dtruthspeaker has elaborated on my findings!
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
You dont want to commit yourself

Dtruthspeaker, fyi only served to obfuscate than to shed light

Dtruthspeaker:
Ah! I am saying

"When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, “Give Me a drink.”"
- John 4:7

It is that your very own flask, I want a drink of water from and please Dtruthspeaker CYM

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Left Behind by truespeak: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

"When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, “Give Me a drink.”"

It is that your very own flask, I want a drink of water from and please Dtruthspeaker CYM

It is not allowed that a man should condemn himself!

But, I am willing to share seeing as you wish to drink as you said! However this things are better discussed one on one. Dtruthspeaker informed me, he has sent you a mail!
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by Dtruthspeaker: 7:46am On Jul 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

grin, ho, your wisdom is very plenty!
I have sent a PM, this Part has to be Personal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Christian Who Barbe This Haircut Styles Wouldn't Go To Heaven- Pastor Edet / Donald Trump: Were Christians Trying To Prevent Scriptures From being Fulfilled? / Now, Let The True Church Judge The Political Situation In Babylon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.