Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,457 members, 7,920,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:03 PM

Don't Be Left Behind - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Left Behind (758 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Left Behind by MuttleyLaff: 7:46am On Jul 18, 2020
truespeak:
It is not allowed that a man should condemn himself!

But, I am willing to share seeing as you wish to drink as you said! However this things are better discussed one on one. Dtruthspeaker informed me, he has sent you a mail!
... and I am here to inspire sharing.
Yes, Dtruthspeaker did send me a PM, and thats why I messaged Dtruthspeaker with "CYM"
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by truespeak: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
... and I am here to inspire sharing.
Yes, Dtruthspeaker did send me a PM, and thats why I messaged Dtruthspeaker with "CYM"
Sweet!
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by MuttleyLaff: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
grin, ho, your wisdom is very plenty!
I have sent a PM, this Part has to be Personal.
I am not Nicodemus and so not cut out for clandestine meetings, especially when it's concerning the rapture doctrine, but if that's how you roll, then so be it
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by Dtruthspeaker: 8:05am On Jul 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I am not Nicodemus and so not cut out for clandestine meetings, especially when it's concerning the rapture doctrine, but if that's how you roll, then so be it

I understand, but, it is a Work in Progress, that can not be fully Presented here, since the Event itself is still on going and is not past, therfore it is subject to change, which means our present Conclusion may change also.
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by Acehart: 8:11am On Jul 18, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I understand, but, it is a Work in Progress, that can not be fully Presented here, since the Event itself is still on going and is not past, therfore it is subject to change, which means our present Conclusion may change also.

Even if it can not be fully presented, just give us some bullets; those events that are ongoing can also be put in bullet forms. We will appreciate your effort and further discussion can be made as per each bullets.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Left Behind by MuttleyLaff: 8:27am On Jul 18, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
I agree, without demur, to all you said privately but you still managed to avoid talking specifically about what rapture actually is and how it exactly happens/happened. You even didnt put forward any bible verse to back you up
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by Missyajoke(f): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I would you kindly do an exegesis of Matthew 24:40, breaking it down to put into a feeding milk bottle please

How else do you want me to explain to you

Have explained already
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by MuttleyLaff: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2020
Missyajoke:
How else do you want me to explain to you
Have explained already
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
Yinmu. Where have you explained to anyone?
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by Dtruthspeaker: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2020
Acehart:

Even if it can not be fully presented, just give us some bullets; those events that are ongoing can also be put in bullet forms. We will appreciate your effort and further discussion can be made as per each bullets.

grin
I understand, but please bear with what I am about to say, for I say it with no intention to cause offence but to advance Correction.

I understand that the Nigerian Education is "A Spoon Feeding type of Education, which is what I believe makes the Average Nigerian Susceptible and Vulnerable to Deception RATHER THAN Personal Inquest and Research and Discovery! Which is what I am asking Everyone to do, so that no one is Misled or Deceived.

Thus, i bring all I told Mutley in Private lest it looks like I do not equally care for your good welfare also! As amended because Mutley said I did not talk about Rapture, which in mind is what this thread is about and the reason of which I made all my comments.

So, here I go!

I Hail you Too, oh my that was a 2derfull engagement last night!

This is what I had wanted to put up but I do not want to raise a Controversy, over an unfinished work!

Ah! I am saying (Rapture is)
1) It is Not going to Play out the way men have Calculated that it shall play out.

2) And we are using what Christ said "I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is.

And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass.

Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time ? (Luke 13: 49 and 54-56)

That Statement is The Guide, And the events going on in the the world, is Giving us Feedback as a Gauge, leading us to come to this Conclusion.

And one of the Feedbacks we have seen, is that those who Genuinely Do The Righteousness of God, their Righteousness Have Increased and they are Separated from Their Families and People, and Hated by them and all, for their Righteousness, which is the very Righteousness of God. (As is Written in) Joel 2:28

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh;"

On the other hand, those who are not of God, their Wickedness and Evil is greatly increased, just as it is Written (in). Revelation 6:1-4

" And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. (This was the Revival Period we experienced when the Worship of God was at its Hottest and churches Rose up as grasses eg RCCG, KICC, LATTER RAIN, CHRIST EMBASSY etc) (My own personal opinion, Knowing that before the 90s and 2000s, church activities was very dull when compared to this period. And once more, today, there is even an aparthy to the church because of the Deceits and Wrongs Perpetrated by the Church.)=My Own Opinion, I Say, make una no chop me, abeg oh! cheesy

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. (Does the news not confirm these Notable Killings and Grievous Woundings and Wickedness as Stated in Mathew 24: 12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold?"wink See the Terrible News and Newses, we see even on Nairaland's front page, I wish for death and good news is Scarce!

And these two groups hate each other, and can quickly identify each other, hence a Separation, which we now think that this is the Rapture.

The Separation of the sheep from the goat! (The Righteous and good from Wickedness and Evil!)

What do you think?

In addition, Christ Expressly

John 14:30
"Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me."

Which we Also see is happening, even today!

No True Prophecies Given, No Instructions, Nothing New from God. Only a Heavy Silence!

These are the things I see, others outside Nairaland too confirm it, and Truespeak also affirms it!

So let me brace for Impact!
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by Acehart: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin
I understand, but please bear with what I am about to say, for I say it with no intention to cause offence but to advance Correction.

I understand that the Nigerian Education is "A Spoon Feeding type of Education, which is what I believe makes the Average Nigerian Susceptible and Vulnerable to Deception RATHER THAN Personal Inquest and Research and Discovery! Which is what I am asking Everyone to do, so that no one is Misled or Deceived.

Thus, i bring all I told Mutley in Private lest it looks like I do not equally care for your good welfare also! As amended because Mutley said I did not talk about Rapture, which in mind is what this thread is about and the reason of which I made all my comments.

So, here I go!

I Hail you Too, oh my that was a 2derfull engagement last night!

This is what I had wanted to put up but I do not want to raise a Controversy, over an unfinished work!

Ah! I am saying (Rapture is)
1) It is Not going to Play out the way men have Calculated that it shall play out.

2) And we are using what Christ said "I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is.

And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass.

Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time ? (Luke 13: 49 and 54-56)

That Statement is The Guide, And the events going on in the the world, is Giving us Feedback as a Gauge, leading us to come to this Conclusion.

And one of the Feedbacks we have seen, is that those who Genuinely Do The Righteousness of God, their Righteousness Have Increased and they are Separated from Their Families and People, and Hated by them and all, for their Righteousness, which is the very Righteousness of God. (As is Written in) Joel 2:28

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh;"

On the other hand, those who are not of God, their Wickedness and Evil is greatly increased, just as it is Written (in). Revelation 6:1-4

" And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. (This was the Revival Period we experienced when the Worship of God was at its Hottest and churches Rose up as grasses eg RCCG, KICC, LATTER RAIN, CHRIST EMBASSY etc) (My own personal opinion, Knowing that before the 90s and 2000s, church activities was very dull when compared to this period. And once more, today, there is even an aparthy to the church because of the Deceits and Wrongs Perpetrated by the Church.)=My Own Opinion, I Say, make una no chop me, abeg oh! cheesy

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. (Does the news not confirm these Notable Killings and Grievous Woundings and Wickedness as Stated in Mathew 24: 12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold?"wink See the Terrible News and Newses, we see even on Nairaland's front page, I wish for death and good news is Scarce!

And these two groups hate each other, and can quickly identify each other, hence a Separation, which we now think that this is the Rapture.

The Separation of the sheep from the goat! (The Righteous and good from Wickedness and Evil!)

What do you think?

In addition, Christ Expressly

John 14:30
"Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me."

Which we Also see is happening, even today!

No True Prophecies Given, No Instructions, Nothing New from God. Only a Heavy Silence!

These are the things I see, others outside Nairaland too confirm it, and Truespeak also affirms it!

So let me brace for Impact!

Muttleylaff, did you see the subtle jibe?
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by Dtruthspeaker: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Acehart:

Muttleylaff, did you see the subtle slur?

Now it has begun! Slur? What slur?
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by Dtruthspeaker: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
Acehart:

Jibe? Who am I going against that I need to throw a jibe?
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by MuttleyLaff: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
Acehart:

Dtruthspeaker:
Jibe? Who am I going against that I need to throw a jibe?

Dtruthspeaker:
Now it has begun! Slur? What slur?
[img]https://s6/images/ezgif-1-c945655b906f.jpg[/img]
I see someone facing a wall & boxing a shadow

The trio think its baby Kingsway, you and I, are. They each, from the onset have been throwing feeble subtle jibes/slurs, that rolled of a duck's back
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by Missyajoke(f): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
Yinmu. Where have you explained to anyone?

Read that verse yourself.
It's self explanatory
Re: Don't Be Left Behind by MuttleyLaff: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2020
Missyajoke:
Read that verse yourself.
It's self explanatory
[img]https://qu4rterlifecrisis.files./2018/11/stanley-eye-roll.gif[/img]
Yinmu.
Continue be doing your hide & seek game

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Left Behind by Finallydead: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2020
Missyajoke:
Openyoureyes you're needed here. Branch please
cool cool cool
Your understanding of the rapture is not scriptural but only traditional. You will do yourself good to adjust.

Here's an excerpt from a previous post on some of this that may help and you may ask for clarifications.
So many ideas fly around about the great tribulation most times neglecting what the Lord Himself said about as well as His messengers.
First, let us establish the fact that the great tribulation is different from the outpouring of the wrath of God(Mt24:29) which comes immediately after to rescue the saints and judge the antichrist regime. The word was coined from this passage from the Lord -
Matthew 24:21
[21]For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
And you only need to read the next verse to know who will be around at the time-
Matthew 24:22
[22]And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the sake of the chosen ones those days shall be shortened.
So yes, there will be the chosen ones on earth during the great tribulation.

Furthermore, the early church was taught what immediate signs to look out for preceding the Lord's coming
2 Thessalonians 2:1
[1]Now we beg you, brethren, over the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and our gathering together unto him,
Take note now:
2 Thessalonians 2:3
[3]Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come an apostasy first, and the man of sin(antichrist) be revealed, the son of perdition;
So yes, again all believers were taught to expect to be present when the AC shows up and that must first be before the Lord's coming. They were taught by Paul himself to expect this first not the rapture as the next immediate event. So the rapture must come only after this

And how does this all fit together?
Some believers who pay the price and finish the full course of their race on time will overcome death, not having to die(1Cor15:51-57) and be caught up(raptured) to reign with Christ in the heavenlies having displaced Satan and His regime from there(1Thes4:17, Eph6:12). This will be in the middle of the AC's 7year revelation to the world, i.e. 3 and half yrs after the AC is revealed and just before He takes over the whole world to rule for 3 and half years.
The believers who don't finish early will meet with the takeover of the world by the AC in the middle of His seven year revelation and endure for the remaining 3 and 1/2 yrs the great oppression (tribulation) of the AC.
Those who will be raptured will not be caught unawares by the event but will be fully abreast of its hour because they will be dwelling in light as sons of the light while believers who will be caught unawares will be left behind because they walk in darkness not knowing what God is doing and not one with Him.(1Thes5:1-6). So if now, you don't hear God clearly, you should be thinking of missing the rapture already.

PS. Again it's more important to develop your spirituality to the utmost each day as if it's your last regardless of when exactly or how the Lord's coming is. If you cannot attain to the perfect standard of God today, do you risk thinking you will under the antichrist.
So after all this, let us seek the knowledge that appropriates the finished works of Christ in our lives and makes it our physical reality.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The World May End Before Next RCCG Convention – Pastor Adeboye Warns Christians / What Does It Mean To Be Christlike? / Can Unbelievers Eat Everything Born-again Believers Eat?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.