Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,725 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:54 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5161946 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
stephleena:
AS SEEN ON TWITTER!!!!

The way most of you profiled LAYCON at first
sight without giving him the benefit of a doubt
is the same way SARS profiles Nigerian
youths. The only difference is you’re not
holding guns, so your harassment are limited
to your keyboards..

#FACT#.
Facts!!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Amya:
I'm not looking for beauty, I'm not looking for handsome, I'm not looking for real and I'm not looking for an intellectual.

I need spice, I need fire. I need a crazy guy or girl not scared to show there craziness. I wonder who will give me what I'm looking for.
That guy is so fake
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Amya:

A complete turn off too
Cry!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
SirMichael1:
Forget. I thought the same too. He came off as an insecured chap last night and suddenly, he's garnered fans around the country. His limelight looks staged.

Now even when he has no more content, viewers will be waiting to see him and hear him talk. If he doesn't create sparks and dramas, his fan base will soon drop.

K
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dansuqi:
This bbn house is the house they used for ultimate love but they retouched some things
it is the same house they have been using since Mercy's set.

They just retouch the house, but they use one house for every BBN/UL reality shows

When the house was in SA, it was used for BBN 2&3. Multichoice cannot be building new houses for shows.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
this katreena looks like Alex, especially when she smiles.

I hope she's really like my Alex

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Medunah:

Naaaaa, you missed it

People started supporting the guy cos of the initial hate he recieved cos of his looks, talmabout how he looks like a thief, Yahoo boy, picker, smoker and all sorts.

So are you saying reminisce, oxlade, joeboy, chinko and co were paid too? Influencers are already even coming out to say they weren't paid, so.......

Some even said he doesn't belong in BBN, he looks intimidated, probably can't speak good English yada yada....Most pple just didn't like the fact that he was bullied on twitter and decided to support him as per he now as talent again.
What actually made me to root for him was when Lucy asked her to leave their room for eric when they were choosing beds yesterday.

She judged a book by its cover and I hate that.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Medunah:

Naaaaa, you missed it

People started supporting the guy cos of the initial hate he recieved cos of his looks, talmabout how he looks like a thief, Yahoo boy, picker, smoker and all sorts.

So are you saying reminisce, oxlade, joeboy, chinko and co were paid too? Influencers are already even coming out to say they weren't paid, so.......

Some even said he doesn't belong in BBN, he looks intimidated, probably can't speak good English yada yada....Most pple just didn't like the fact that he was bullied on twitter and decided to support him as per he now as talent again.

When I saw him walking through the stage yesterday, I was like is this what they can pick from Yoruba side. And I saw various comment of “if anything missed in the house they should search lekan pocket. So I started watching and to my surprise he’s flowing well with the ladies more than the six pack guys.

So let me be watching. I always take time to pick sides though. I also see he’s intellectual and he takes his time to mingle

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Latashia:
That guy is so fake
Which guy?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by milann: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Amya:
I'm not looking for beauty, I'm not looking for handsome, I'm not looking for real and I'm not looking for an intellectual.

I need spice, I need fire. I need a crazy guy or girl not scared to show there craziness. I wonder who will give me what I'm looking for.
madam chill. Ur body just de hot since morning

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akshow: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
This guy with dropping earrings that talks like bobrisky so

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
RTSC:

What actually made me to root for him was when Lucy asked her to leave their room for eric when they were choosing beds yesterday.

Are you serious? Nigerians though. We are always carried away by looks especially ladies. That’s how they yahoo boy or mechanic will impregnate them thinking he’s a car owner because of physical look

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
spinna:

d u h
grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

You mean your black and white tv that was won through lottery?
Kwa kwa kwa
Ur a savage! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
Praise's voice doesn't belong to him at all.

he should return both the voice and the earrings.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
carammel:

They gave us Anto, they gave us Ahneeka,they gave us they gave us Jackye, we didn't appreciate any of these women.
How many of them had strong followerships?
Books don't sell in Nigeria so we should quit asking for brainy Nigeria women on a show like this.
Same goes for men.
Missed seeing her on my screen thou! cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
switlily25:

Cry!!!

Are you in love with me bitterpink. Why do you always like to call my attention.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
switlily25:

Resist the urge to shalaye!!!!!
Domt make me doubt your sanity please.

Okay.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
safarigirl:
it is the same house they have been using since Mercy's set.

They just retouch the house, but they use one house for every BBN/UL reality shows

When the house was in SA, it was used for BBN 2&3. Multichoice cannot be building new houses for shows.

Praise just unsettled tolani's eyes
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
Akorkor:

Are you serious? Nigerians though. We are always carried away by looks especially ladies. That’s how they yahoo boy or mechanic will impregnate them thinking he’s a car owner because of physical look
Please remove Mechanic, that is a legit hustle.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
Latashia:
leave my neo alone

Don't resist the urge to shalaye
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
milann:
madam chill. Ur body just de hot since morning

You've not seen anything yet. If talking about my opinion is biting your body, be prepared to be run out of this thread very soon.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
switlily25:

Chai.
It's too early to experience heartbreak o. grin
Sorry.
Are you a cheat like Nengi? cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
Amya:

Did he say it or not?
Did you lie or not?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
stephleena:
Praise's voice doesn't belong to him at all.

he should return both the voice and the earrings.
Honestly, how can someone have all that muscle and act effeminate?
The voice is something else.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Medunah: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
RTSC:

Just imagine, i didn't even watch this part.

The part I watched was when he was introducing himself and one HM said 'we don't want to hear it'

Like, never write people off just by the way They look and that's why pple are rooting for him now cos an average Nigerian can relate to what it feels like to be over looked just cos you don't have the physique, looks and what not...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
Medunah:

Naaaaa, you missed it

Do you expect them to come out and say they weren't paid. I literally sleep on Twitter, so unnatural things are easy to spot for me.

He also have musicians connect. The guy said his video has even been on MTV top 10. So he's definitely not a stranger to those guys you mentioned.

He is not the first person that will be mocked for his looks in stuff like this. He just did a very good job before he came into the house.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JhayJoe: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
aroundnaija:

K
The way you dey drop K ehn
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kimbrielle:

And it is marvelous in our sight shocked shocked

God's work is marvelous in the front
Kwa kwa kwa
U really like bwest! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Should: 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Carbon2Oxide:

ALWAYS RESIST THE URGE TO SHALAYE wink
take this shalaye nonsense to the nearest motor park, we don't need it here.
This thread was solely created for shalayes. so relass

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Jackye was everything boring nothing interesting or intelligent to me.
They should bring the ones wey get brain and dey entertaining too grin

Your personal hatred for her is understandable, but saying she wasn't intelligent to you further explains your IQ better.

Intelligent people recognizes intelligent people.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
switlily25:
Did you lie or not?
It's your uncle that lied

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.