Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,740 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:06 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5162009 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
JhayJoe:
The way you dey drop K ehn

Boss no time for back and forth this season grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hazardfan1:
Nengi na another fine girl, no brains....She said Middle East is a continent. grin grin grin grin
Normal, as them fine finish, most have use bleaching cream to bleach away braincheesy

Tomorrow they will tell who education help

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
milann:
i like orals. Wouldnt mind
If you like orals,vote for laycon... grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
oshe11:
Send Me your Number so I can answer You on whatsapp
Yimu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
housemates are crushing on Ebuka ohh..

they say the pictures don't do justice to his looks..

he looks huge,blah blah blah.

okrrrrr. ozo pls talk more...he's so cute talking and quite expressive.

he's making the girls laugh..

the way he described usain bolt is funny!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
Medunah:

Just imagine, i didn't even watch this part.

The part I watched was when he was introducing himself and one HM said [bM'we don't want to hear it'[/b]

Like, never write people off just by the way They look and that's why pple are rooting for him now cos an average Nigerian can relate to what it feels like to be over looked just cos you don't have the physique, looks and what not...

I think it was Dorathy that said that.

She comes off as condescending to me.
undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
Wait, did they just say Ebuka looks better in person than his pictures?

Is that even possible? Ebuka pictures are almost perfect.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
Amya:
I'm not looking for beauty, I'm not looking for handsome, I'm not looking for real and I'm not looking for an intellectual.

I need spice, I need fire. I need a crazy guy or girl not scared to show there craziness. I wonder who will give me what I'm looking for.
I thought nengi gave you all that?
What happened?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
homesteady:

Do you expect them to come out and say they weren't paid. I literally sleep on Twitter, so unnatural things are easy to spot for me.

He also have musicians connect. The guy said his video has even been on MTV top 10. So he's definitely not a stranger to those guys you mentioned.

He is not the first person that will be mocked for his looks in stuff like this. He just did a very good job before he came into the house.

Dem don dey call Bright envagelist since yesterday, I have not seen anyone passionately defending him.

I wonder why

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lashnikov: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
homesteady:

You guys are the ones not allowing us to breathe. Barely 4 hours into the show and you guys were already harassing us with realness agenda. Does it even make sense?
Are you guys amateurs in Big brother matters?

Besides does talking good mean realness? If so Lolu is the realest person in this universe.

You guys should chill abeg.
Medunah:

Naaaaa, you missed it

People started supporting the guy cos of the initial hate he recieved cos of his looks, talmabout how he looks like a thief, Yahoo boy, picker, smoker and all sorts.

So are you saying reminisce, oxlade, joeboy, chinko and co were paid too? Influencers are already even coming out to say they weren't paid, so.......

Some even said he doesn't belong in BBN, he looks intimidated, probably can't speak good English yada yada....Most pple just didn't like the fact that he was bullied on twitter and decided to support him as per he now as talent again.
You are both correct

People were picking at this guy just because of his appearance and how quiet he was in the beginning

And another set of people were calling him the ‘realest’ just because of his perceived ‘streetness’ etc. Admittedly, some of the people in this group were probably responding to the people picking on him, but even without that, some people have this annoying habit of attributing ‘realness’ to how humble you look alone, discounting all others who do not fit this mould
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dansuqi:
I love the way laycon smiles.must be a painful sight for amya
Very painful....I love to see her in pains grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by milann: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Amya:

You've not seen anything yet. If talking about my opinion is biting your body, be prepared to be run out of this thread very soon.
i'm beginning 2 like your youthful exuberance
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by veekid(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Who else noticed this fake Nengi girl is clinging herself to Ozo?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
carammel:

Please remove Mechanic, that is a legit hustle.

That means you are not getting my message.

I know a lady that got pregnant for a mechanic because the guy lied to her that he sells car and him bringing different cars validated his claim.

So she was attracted to physical looks and physical things than for her to find out what the guy really have.

Mechanic is a legitimate job
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Should: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
Vianna:
Laycon finally talks about weed. So the memes were even realistic. He was quiet because he was surveying the cameras locations so as to know where and when to remove his weed.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
homesteady:

Do you expect them to come out and say they weren't paid. I literally sleep on Twitter, so unnatural things are easy to spot for me.

He also have musicians connect. The guy said his video has even been on MTV top 10. So he's definitely not a stranger to those guys you mentioned.

He is not the first person that will be mocked for his looks in stuff like this. He just did a very good job before he came into the house.

Ignore all this noise. It's still next week when true characters are being revealed that the real stanning will begin. People who have beien in a lot of losing camps are simply desperate to be on a camp that they feel have more support. Bandwagon mentality. That explains the noise everywhere.

Besides, nairaland popularity had no real influence on reality. Last year Mike was the most popular here and Mercy who barely had support here on nairaland won. Nairalanders don't vote. They only show verbal support.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Yoruba girls and noise and razzness tueh! angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Medunah: 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
homesteady:

Yh na only you dey twitter.......If you had even said they are rooting for him cos they are friends or in the same industry, I will understand you but this your 'he paid' agenda, I don't get it.

If someone in the same industry with you or is your friend, won't you support them?

Let us even assume you are right and he paid influencers. So you think paying influencers alone helped him garner this fanbase so soon? If it is like that, everyone will pay influencers na.

Like I said, the bullying is what helped him, influencers now rooting for him na jara on top. Yeah, he might not be the first person but pple are now changing the narrative. Did Miracle fans not play 'mr fine' card that year? If laycon campaign team decides to use to 'ugly boy bullying' to help him, then so be it!
Even isilomo, pple started rooting for her last year because she was being bullied for her looks.

So talk another thing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dansuqi:
I love the way laycon smiles.must be a painful sight for amya
switlily25:

Very painful....I love to see her in pains grin

Obsessed twats

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by milann: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
switlily25:
If you like orals,vote for laycon... grin
deal

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
Amya:

Are you in love with me bitterpink. Why do you always like to call my attention.
are you looking for love?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
vee is giving me khaffy vibes...beautiful parrots from London.

praise is too extra mbok...with his chekere voice..

we want more of ozo not sister praise!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
Brubembem:

Are you a cheat like Nengi? cheesy
Na!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
safarigirl:

Dem don dey call Bright envagelist since yesterday, I have not seen anyone passionately defending him.

I wonder why

They even made revival poster for him sef grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
Amya:

Her story is so sad.

How she lost her mum, her dad and her suffering growing up etc.
This is the pity story we've been talking about...cheesy

It comes like pancake laced with syrup for palatability....U won't even know when u swallow them hook, line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lashnikov:

some people have this annoying habit of attributing ‘realness’ to how humble you look alone, discounting all others who do not fit this mould

It's insecure people that do that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
Brubembem:

Your personal hatred for her is understandable, but saying she wasn't intelligent to you further explains your IQ better.

Intelligent people recognize s intelligent people.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
Amya:

Ignore all this noise. It's still next week when true characters are being revealed that the real stanning will begin. People who have beien in a lot of losing camps are simply desperate to be on a camp that they feel have more support. Bandwagon mentality. That explains the noise everywhere.

Besides, nairaland popularity had no real influence on reality. Last year Mike was the most popular here and Mercy who barely had support here on nairaland won. Nairalanders don't vote. They only show verbal support.

Mercy was popular on twitter though and Laycon is.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
Amya:

It's your uncle that lied
Are you in love with my uncle? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
Munzy14:

This is the pity story we've been talking about...cheesy

It comes like pancake laced with syrup for palatability....U won't even know when u swallow them hook, line and sinker.

No mind them, now we know who dey play pity card...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Funny how Laycon haven't even talk about his background but people are already saying he will be gathering pity votes. lipsrsealed

Nengi no even waste time at all. She don dey drop lamba already. I'm not saying she's lying, but all this pity stories doesn't get anywhere if you're boring or not likeable.
smiley

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CallMeAthena(f): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Make una fight nah.Whick kind yeye talk una dey talk since morningGetting boring....

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.