Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5129640 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2020
Chai prince wreck ozo hairline for back oh grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2020
Geezeem:

as per Laycon fan wey you be grin
Mafo wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2020
tsquaure:
.Oh Gawd! Jisos !Exhibit 1 . Erica is on honey moon . Pls God let new Housemates come

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2020
SammyFX:

Hmmm but nengi might b jealous because tht girl is trying to know more n ozo n she might end up wt him bt if Erica enter the line then ozo need to press nengi if he really has feelings sha or move n
that wouldn't happen
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2020
Prince wan do him madam hair
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kinkie(f): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2020
geezprince:
preach! I started this season, supporting Erica and Laycon. Yea! Y’all heard right. As a mater of fact, Erica had about 60% of my votes in that first week, while the remaining went to Laycon.

Erica and Laycon caught my eyes and attention, and I was “stannig” both, until some kiddrica shippers started throwing Laycon under the bus ‘cos they wanted Erica to be with Kidd. They wanted their “then” imaginary ship to sail badly and started throwing Laycon under the bus...Laycon became the recipient of their shady remarks and thrash talks ‘cos he was always chilling with Erica.
On social media, I started seeing posts like “Laycon needs to leave that place and let kidd talk to erica” “Laycon is getting too comfortable with Erica, he should know where he belongs” these amongst many other annoying posts/Comments.

Now, let’s talk about when Laycon said “ if I apply pressure, maybe he go enter” these “wannabe Arisers” spinned that statement, they started calling him a creep, An obsessed individual and some even went as far as calling him a rapist (how the icons and team Laycon were able to stage the huge comeback afterwards remains a mystery to me)
The reasons cited above, made me retrace my steps, hence sticking with just Laycon.

These selfish kiddrica shippers never liked Laycon to begin with, while many of us were being awed by their bond earlier in the show, these kiddrica shippers were always looking to diss and throw Laycon under the bus at the slightest chance ‘cos he was believed to be the reason why their “then” imaginary ship never left the harbour.
For those wondering how toxicity came into the picture, there you have it.

To be honest, I feel the whole Layrica ship crumbling down so early in the game is actually a blessing in disguise for Laycon (I’ll explain why later)
how else can you make it louder. Laycon fans don’t want the two of them having anything together sef. It doesn’t help his game

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2020
tonididdy:

We all owe her an apology u know
In the beginning we tot she was a user.
But she's just dedicated to her ship outside the house
She actually was a user, until Lucy disgraced and exposed her. Be truthful! sad

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2020
ItsCookie:

I am glad my baby girl has been vindicated time and time again.

The loose girl with battered self esteem with no iota of self control is the Whoreica of the w.horing kingdom.

You met someone under two weeks and you are opening your legs for him already to destroy you in so many different ways, worst is the fact that you know it's on national TV, a public place, couldn't wait to leave the house, you had to show the world how much of a ho.e you are, how easily you can burst it open once there is a physical attraction.

God forbid the kind of girls she will raise. God forbid our young girl sees her as a role model. God forbid I condole such crass immorality with my two eyes wild open.

Tufiakwa! Aru!!!!
My dear E be things oo..
God forbid us raise a child like Whorica

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2020
tonididdy:

Wetin him do bro ..hahaha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2020
My baby ozo is trending Awww tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Houdinee: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Laycon trying too hard to make sense but he is not making sense
Thought I was the only one who noticed. He never does anyway.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2020
Miss twister.... He called the family meeting na. to talkabout her now right?
bias at its peak
MizzD:

Erica doesn't gather housemates to discuss Laycon. Other than Kidd and Tolani, which other housemate does she discuss Laycon with? and when last did she even do that? She is too focused whoring with Kidd and comotting bumbum. cheesy

Same cant be said about Laycon.. There is no housemate in this house that Laycon does not speak to about this daily. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But he is moving on.. Its the housemates forcing him to talk cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, Wathoni just confirmed Laycon called her to discuss and she said "this is what you said the last time we spoke" when Laycon said something.. meaning no be today. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2020
Prince about to make his baby's hair.

Nengi is making Vee's hair.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2020
Broobembem:

I'm Kidd's fan. I do defend Erica only from Laycon's fan. Also, I do support anyone that supports Kiddrica.

But what I won't do is to be irresponsible and foolish enough to defend a lady who keep fvckin on live Tv with a guy that didn't even ask her out, a guy that publicly said he didn't chase anyone in that house, a guy that couldn't give a direct answer when asked about his feelings towards Erica.

Kidd has been caring to Erica, but she shouldn't be foolish enough to spread her legs back to back on national Tv.

She'll always be the one to be condemned no matter how you all will wanna twist it.

I don't support stupidity and foolishness.

And kidd? undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2020
tonididdy:
ozo back hairline has always been like that
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
that wouldn't happen

Wat wont happen bro
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2020
SammyFX:

So Erica like ozo nw ..if it true then wahala go errupt if Kidd leaves
By now u should know nothing legit comes out from the bad belle u quoted.... Anyways Ozo is leaving before Kidd..So no stress..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2020
Broobembem:

She actually was a user, until Lucy disgraced and exposed her. Be truthful! sad
Naaaah

Where is your proof?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2020
Laycon sef get coconut head. Wathoni, praise, neo and brighto are telling you the same thing just talk to erica and you will feel better.
But if ignoring her makes you better like you said then ....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2020
Geezeem:

And kidd? undecided

In this settings, Kidd is the hero.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2020
SammyFX:

Wat wont happen bro
erica and ozo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2020
Lucy ruined Nengi's gameplan

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:48am On Aug 16, 2020
Broobembem:
Did Erica fvck last night?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2020
Quick one- I love that hairdressers didn’t come this season. BBSunday mornings became better to watch.
I like it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:48am On Aug 16, 2020
Jadentica:

You should have stated that from the beginning. Why change mouth now?.. tongue

ABI na because you Don cast?... cheesy grin

I just they break am down for your local dialect, na why you just understand... my bad, sorry about that

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:48am On Aug 16, 2020
Broobembem:

I tried right?

You truly tried..

You also gave me my first laugh this morning with your digging into the archives as well..

I didn’t even realise that my finger picked the frowning emoji when I wanted to pick the laughing one.. I have modified it now sha...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:48am On Aug 16, 2020
Tatiana4u:

She's not trying ba?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:48am On Aug 16, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
By now u should know nothing legit comes out from the bad belle u quoted.... Anyways Ozo is leaving before Kidd..So no stress..

Hahaha le watch n see but I want those two in finals by I feel Kidd is going home before him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2020
BrightO to Laycon (after he felt reluctant to advise Laycon because he doesn't listen)

BrightO......" It will be difficult for you to forget about her while you are still in this house. I have told you that the only way for you to forget about her is to attach yourself to another person and you don't want to do that. "

My question... Judging how Laycon is handling this issue, which of the female housemates will want to be in a relationship with Erica?

The only reason why most of those ladies are even listening to his rant is because they are jealous of Erica and Kiddwaya's relationship... Once they are tired of the gossip, they will kick Laycon to one corner and make him more irrelevant in that house..

Let's always try and respect yourself..

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2020
Munzy14:
Laycon please talk about Erica the way you like, infact gist with her.... She is a fellow housemate and not an enemy...You have upper hand with the game u are playing... grin.

Bros don't beef with ladies... cheesy

You set her straight and work things out.

She has given us receipt for the outside war... grin

I concur with this... It's obvious Erica is everywhere and can't be snubbed without coming off as an immature bitter person. So why not talk things through? Settle the issue, give haters (both inside the house and outside) nothing to talk about and be cool. Wathoni's advice may be a tool for her own interest ( if not misunderstood) but it's the best. You don't try to ignore who can't be ignored, you put them in their place i.e talk to them and respect their decisions

Laycon should think this through and come out stronger.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2020
It will be a bad decision. No one wants it. Now you guys will say he is obsessed.
human being ahhhhhhhhhhhh una get double mouth o.
he said it wont work for him so why all this?
even big brother doesnt want it.
teepha:
Laycon sef get coconut head. Wathoni, praise, neo and brighto are telling you the same thing just talk to erica and you will feel better.
But if ignoring her makes you better like you said then ....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Wathoni has confirmed what I have been saying

Low key erica chases ozo

She is not his spec, besides, all the HMs are aware that she is Kidd's pet dog that have been used in so many ways, Ozo will never touch her with a 2m pole.

Let her keep being a s.ex toy for ego bili bili.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.