Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,145 members, 7,887,321 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:44 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5160929 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Yeah

Continue being stupid

Laycon's fans and personal attacks... 5&6 lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2020
Eeghe:

Yelsh?
cry
Isn't Erica disgracing us? embarassed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2020
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=92878340][/quote]

Don’t mind him oo...
He is a bad inlaw, he chooses the sinner in a mix and makes one the hero, because, man lipsrsealed angry
He is the only person that has disappointed me today embarassed (though I just got to know him)
Others? Same ole recycled stuff cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2020
There is a friendship blossoming between Nengi and Vee...

Nice to watch but me, I am afraid of Vee oh because she knows how to vote off “her friends” undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2020
tenderheart:

My dear E be things oo..
God forbid us raise a child nolike Whorica

Looool

Nairalanders o

No sane parents will want what she did

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2020
geezprince:
preach! I started this season, supporting Erica and Laycon. Yea! Y’all heard right. As a mater of fact, Erica had about 60% of my votes in that first week, while the remaining went to Laycon.

Erica and Laycon caught my eyes and attention, and I was “stannig” both, until some kiddrica shippers started throwing Laycon under the bus ‘cos they wanted Erica to be with Kidd. They wanted their “then” imaginary ship to sail badly and started throwing Laycon under the bus...Laycon became the recipient of their shady remarks and thrash talks ‘cos he was always chilling with Erica.
On social media, I started seeing posts like “Laycon needs to leave that place and let kidd talk to erica” “Laycon is getting too comfortable with Erica, he should know where he belongs” these amongst many other annoying posts/Comments.

Now, let’s talk about when Laycon said “ if I apply pressure, maybe he go enter” these “wannabe Arisers” spinned that statement, they started calling him a creep, An obsessed individual and some even went as far as calling him a rapist (how the icons and team Laycon were able to stage the huge comeback afterwards remains a mystery to me)
The reasons cited above, made me retrace my steps, hence sticking with just Laycon.

These selfish kiddrica shippers never liked Laycon to begin with, while many of us were being awed by their bond earlier in the show, these kiddrica shippers were always looking to diss and throw Laycon under the bus at the slightest chance ‘cos he was believed to be the reason why their “then” imaginary ship never left the harbour.
For those wondering how toxicity came into the picture, there you have it.

To be honest, I feel the whole Layrica ship crumbling down so early in the game is actually a blessing in disguise for Laycon (I’ll explain why later)
You are such a rear gem kiss and for the bold, na God and e no go shame us.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2020
MamBi:

You truly tried..

[b]You also gave me my first laugh this morning with your digging into the archives as well..[b]

I didn’t even realise that my finger picked the frowning emoji when I wanted to pick the laughing one.. I have modified it now sha...
Last night was cruise mehn! You all missed. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2020
Geezeem:

They may be making sense but I hate that they are milking the situation.... I hate that

I truly feel for Laycon....

Erica has a presence.... she is not someone you can ignore

you people don't get it undecided

I with you on this ...brighto, praise and wathoni are just milking the situation...even neo was trying to support laycon. they shd free the guy.....let hin deal with situation how he best knows. hell be fine last last...

na lack of what to talk about they make dem drag d matter....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2020
Froshloaded:

I will die if I don't make love to you
Suit yourself!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2020
ItsCookie:

I am glad my baby girl has been vindicated time and time again.

The loose girl with battered self esteem with no iota of self control is the Whoreica of the w.horing kingdom.

You met someone under two weeks and you are opening your legs for him already to destroy you in so many different ways, worst is the fact that you know it's on national TV, a public place, couldn't wait to leave the house, you had to show the world how much of a ho.e you are, how easily you can burst it open once there is a physical attraction.

God forbid the kind of girls she will raise. God forbid our young girl sees her as a role model. God forbid I condole such crass immorality with my two eyes wild open.

Tufiakwa! Aru!!!!

Choi!...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2020
If Laycon is interested in winning the money.... He should forget about Erica.

If Ozo is interested in Winning the money, he should forget about Nengi..

These two housemates are doing their best to kill their games...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2020
[s]
jayjaycee0:

Stick with Ozo... the one who is showing all signs of being gay on your TV and you see nothing wrong with it
[/s]
That you are pained is not an excuse for you to tell lies.

Keep wailing cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PercyJackSon007(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2020
teepha:
Laycon sef get coconut head. Wathoni, praise, neo and brighto are telling you the same thing just talk to erica and you will feel better.
But if ignoring her makes you better like you said then ....
How do they know what will make him feel better? Whatever he thinks will work for him.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2020
akthedream2019:
BrightO to Laycon (after he felt reluctant to advise Laycon because he doesn't listen)

BrightO......" It will be difficult for you to forget about her while you are still in this house. I have told you that the only way for you to forget about her is to attach yourself to another person and you don't want to do that. "

My question... Judging how Laycon is handling this issue, which of the female housemates will want to be in a relationship with Erica?

The only reason why most of those ladies are even listening to his rant is because they are jealous of Erica and Kiddwaya's relationship... Once they are tired of the gossip, they will kick Laycon to one corner and make him more irrelevant in that house..

Let's always try and respect yourself..
You dey watch the show wella.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2020
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=92878340][/quote] Shey Ike gwuru abi..... grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2020
goldenone:
Call him whatever you like it won't stop me from loving Laycon!!! In your faces haters!!! He will be there till the last day!!!

Not just there till the last but he will be the winner
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2020
Houdinee:
Person wey dey chop and person wey Dem dey chop na 2 different things.. no matter how una wan take argue am reach. e no go ever be the same thing. grin

Two single adults had sex on TV. What is there to spin, baba?
If anything, na you dey try spin narrative based on 'who chopped who'.
Kiddwaya had sex on TV.
Erica had sex on TV.
Simple.

No dey reason like adolescent on the internet, biko.
Na beg we dey beg.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldfeets: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2020
ItsCookie:

I am glad my baby girl has been vindicated time and time again.

The loose girl with battered self esteem with no iota of self control is the Whoreica of the w.horing kingdom.

You met someone under two weeks and you are opening your legs for him already to destroy you in so many different ways, worst is the fact that you know it's on national TV, a public place, couldn't wait to leave the house, you had to show the world how much of a ho.e you are, how easily you can burst it open once there is a physical attraction.

God forbid the kind of girls she will raise. God forbid our young girl sees her as a role model. God forbid I condole such crass immorality with my two eyes wild open.

Tufiakwa! Aru!!!!

I don't know what planet you guys actually live in.

People do meet people and the next couple of hours, they are already _fucking themselves.

Whatever makes you people think sex is something out of this world that should not be enjoyed by two people who really wanna _fuck themselves just because of what the society might say about that.

We are no longer living in the Middle Ages, please.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2020
Eeghe:

Don’t mind him oo...
He is a bad inlaw, he chooses the sinner in a mix and makes one the hero, because, man lipsrsealed angry
He is the only person that has disappointed me today embarassed (though I just got to know him)
Others? Same ole recycled stuff cheesy
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2020
Prettypinkyy:
My baby ozo is trending Awww tongue
Once in a blue moon
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2020
Broobembem:
I just saw a clip on Twitter, where they were fvckin then Kayode removed it and started showing staircase.

So Erica actually allowed Kidd fvck her last night?
not fvk but aggressive cuddling grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2020
Broobembem:

Isn't Erica disgracing us? embarassed
grin Online woke sisters of d. ildo will change the comment for u... cheesy

They're hovering around... grin

In life, beware of people clapping and cheering u on while u walk into that Journey of no return.... cheesy They are doing it to satisfy their unhappiness/selfish interest.

No matter how woke u are, Moral values are inestimable jewels.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2020
akthedream2019:
If Laycon is interested in winning the money.... He should forget about Erica.

If Ozo is interested in Winning the money, he should forget about Nengi..

These two housemates are doing their best to kill their games...

Laycon is winning wether he support Erica or not
N ozo might com second or third

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2020
So Kidd banged that cheap Erica again last night, hope biggie provided abortion pills. grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

The video below shows the other housemates talking about how Laycon was so bothered last night and kept staring at Erica. The boy has not moved on. LAYCON, NO MEANS NO!!!

https://twitter.com/jemi_aced/status/1294797338867793920?s=21

Laycon Apologists/Enthusiasts are creating fake narratives.

IF LOOKS COULD KILL
Very empty with no content whatsoever undecided , spamming the thread up and down.

Dominique , this spamming is getting out of hands pls.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2020
Geezeem:

They may be making sense but I hate that they are milking the situation.... I hate that

I truly feel for Laycon....

Erica has a presence.... she is not someone you can ignore

you people don't get it
undecided
Exaaaaaaaatly...Even if Erica fights everybody, she will still be more relevant than Laycon in that house...

Laycon should face the game and stop stressing himself on a lady that doesn't really care..

But if it is his own strategy to get pity votes, well,he can continue..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2020
Betway is just useless. So this is the kinda advert they were able to come up with, even as a major sponsor of this program Shame on them!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2020
SammyFX:

Hahaha le watch n see but I want those two in finals by I feel Kidd is going home before him
Ozo is not stronger than Kidd...Mark my words

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

It definitely was a Laycon Apologist, they came in here yesterday bragging about it. Shame on them!!! I hope Erica's team are lawyering up and I hope they throw the Laycon Apologist under the police cell.

It might not be.

The person that uploaded it on that site might not even be remotely interested in the Show.

On that same site, there are leaked sextapes of people whom the uploaders may not even know or have any beef with. The uploaders may just be
opportunists looking for easy views.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Once in a blue moon

He use to trend bro....the dude has lot of fans outside

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2020
If they continue this style of nomination and Nengi gets stronger and Erica doesn't win HOH or deputy the week before final, she might not make it to the finals. Don't ask me why.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.