Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5129905 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
And this is the same Kidd you guys claimed he said he was a rapist.....
Was Kidd there when he said it?
Try and think about your judgement now?
stop being bias
Lazyyouth4u:
grin. He was patronizing her na. You are my favorite housemate. You and Kidd. Na the same thing he go still tell Vee and Tolani Baj after grin. The guy too dey fear eviction. Me get emotional on top BBN? Jamais jamais o.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Someone is coughing in there shocked , hope that person can breath freely shocked , I'm only concern with my Laycon health o smiley

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Is it everybody neo will tell

These guys
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
FIGARO00:
It's all good.
One don quote you already, mentioning Simping.

I just dey see am

Broobembem

And na Una in-law oooo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asgard13: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Borrusia:
If I’m watching a show, I am allowed to have an opinion about it. The fact that Erica and Kidd decides to have sex on a show I’m watching makes it my business to have an opinion about it.

I did not go into Erica’s house to video tape her sex scene.

I know people like you, pretenders and selective critique.

I bet if a sex tape of Buhari’s daughter gets leaked today, you’ll be among the ring leaders dragging her through the mud.

After all your anthem is ‘shame who I don’t like’ and ‘defend who I like’.

This same energy you’re showing here defending Erica, I’m pretty sure you cannot do the same with a huge number of people that really knows you, but then this place is rather convenient to impose your wildest dreams on others, it’s a faceless forum afterall.

Trash.... lovely trash

This laycon fans are hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Neo dont be sissy abeg angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Coldfeets:

If you think sex is holy and people who are feeling hot for each other should not consummate that feeling, well, that's your opinion.

You wailing about some other person having sex in the public is a typical example of trying to drink Panadol for some other person's headache.

For a start, Big Brother is an 18+ TV show so don't start acting all that holy when you see people making out on that type of show.

Secondly, if my adult sister decides to have sex with someone else, how the _fuck on earth is that supposed to be my problem? undecided

Lest you forget, people don't have sex in the open. At least, I have never seen it. Besides, I think it's even illegal to do something like that.

People have sex in the confines of their privacy and then cameras make it public. And that's how you and I get to know....

I just hate when some of you start acting all holy or pious when it comes to sex.

It's just sex... nothing more; nothing less.

Stop making it seem as if it is some crime or what I don't know.

Nina and Miracle made out on the screen during their own time.

Today, Nina is married.

Kim Kardashian made a sex video with Ray J.

Today, Kim is married to a billionaire.

People like you will like to crucify people like Nina and Kim because of what they did, but as you can see, their having sex in the "public" still didn't in any way stop any of them from getting ahead in life.

Just like you and I know that Erica making out in the Big Brother House will not in any way affect her progress in life.

If anything at all, it will only affect pretentiously pious people like you who will only continue to burn in anger and pain because of something someone they may never ever meet in real life did.

Live your life and let others live theirs.

It's that simple.

I will never be able to think...... or even entertain the thought that a guy "used" me

people have been saying this here and it's really annoying

may be it's cos there are a lot of very young people running around here or people simply exhibiting Nigerian mentality.... i'll never raise a daughter who will see herself as used by men. Except he lied to her to get her

two people have sex, enjoyed themselves.... liked themselves and the guy is supposed to have used the girl?

fu*k that patriarchy! lipsrsealed

except sex involved an undue influence either of intimidation, fear of harm, economic exploitation, rape etc..... I will never feel cheap or used or be made to feel shame

if it's consensual..... and the connection/Chemistry is there..... we used ourselves.....you cum, I cum....we came period! lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tatiana4u:

I hope she hates every part of her body to the extent of sleeping with men to pay for her surgeries and fund her fake lifestyle!
Tueh!

this is a killer. That one's fave, all her instagram pics are all in expensive hotel suites and she is just 22. E b things for this life

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Is it everybody neo will tell

These guys

The guy and Laycon I don't who shalaye pass between them...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Slynation:

Entertained how?? Maybe you lack sense somehow, did the Cam show you anything?? I not the type that stays all night just to see if any Hm is having their thing so I can drag them on Social Media.... That's bullshit, please drop that "she's not your sister line" is getting stale already..... If we should start condemning people for their irrational behavior, we will end up destroying everybody....
check your statement very well and you will see who truly lack sense.Learn to converse calmly

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Broobembem:

Type you own epistle nh grin
I no get strength. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asgard13: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Acidosis:

Why are you defending a girl that says she doesn't want to have sex on national TV?

And so what grin
This layconist always sound like layconist

And act like their confused laycon grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Dude, what are you talking about? E be like say you quote the wrong person oo. Stop being ‘bias’? I don’t know what that means o
youngpresidooo:
And this is the same Kidd you guys claimed he said he was a rapist.....
Was Kidd there when he said it?
Try and think about your judgement now?
stop being bias
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Neo might just leave this night. He can take wathoni/ trikytee (Sir see) along.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tatiana4u:

I no get strength. grin
You replies are just cracking me up.

Loud it, spot on, roll it, hop it, wave it.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borrusia: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
geezprince:
having sex when people are watching is quite different from having sex when there’s a camera bruh. These people are being watched but still get forgetful and carried away at times, they have sexual desires, hence they feel and lust. I’m sure majority of us will do the same under that circumstance.
“That’s why we have morals and principles that people must follow” exactly! Are we(viewers) the custodians or guardians of the “principles” ?
What do you regard as a public place? BBN is being aired to the public, and the housemates are aware, and that makes it a public place.

However, let’s focus in the house. The first time Kidd fingered Erica, he did it on his own bed right, and there are over 8 people in the same room in which the had the sex act.

BrightO supposedly heard or saw something and then brought it up with Kiddwaya in the morning. Is that not public enough?

Having sex in a shared space of 10 people, I mean common. Na everybody dey fvck quite alright, but then we cannot be living in the same room and you’ll bring a girl to fvck in that same room while I’m inside.

E no proper na

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldfeets: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
Zzor:
That is the bitter truth,nothing like village people,if a lady shows small interest in a man(especially african men),his erection activates immediately and the whole relationship will be based on that,Erica and Kidd case is a very good example.

If I hear...

Tomorrow you will be crying that they are calling you sex object meanwhile the only way you know of attracting a man is through sex.

Is it a man's fault that the only reasonable thing you could offer him in a relationship is sex?

Sometimes, I wonder how some of you even reason...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kimbrielle(f): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Borrusia:
If I’m watching a show, I am allowed to have an opinion about it. The fact that Erica and Kidd decides to have sex on a show I’m watching makes it my business to have an opinion about it.

I did not go into Erica’s house to video tape her sex scene.

I know people like you, pretenders and selective critique
Very well do so and do not force your judgemental opinion about her on us or paint her bad because you don't like her she only had sex she nor kill person.That is why the tapes are being hidden from we the viewers so that people like you will not drive her mad for having sex I am not a selective critique or hypocrite you don't know me

I bet if a sex tape of Buhari’s daughter gets leaked today, you’ll be among the ring leaders dragging her through the mud
Never I don't condemn people for consensual sex.

After all your anthem is ‘shame who I don’t like’ and ‘defend who I like’.
Since you know me so well when and where have I done this?show me

This same energy you’re showing here defending Erica, I’m pretty sure you cannot do the same with a huge number of people that really knows you, but then this place is rather convenient to impose your wildest dreams on others, it’s a faceless forum afterall.
Believe me when I tell you that I don't conform and I openly talk about sex and defend people.If you were to know me my opinion here will be the same offline and yes I have defended Erica among the few friends who chose to condemn her I am not boasting na truth I dey tell you so.I will never condemn anybody for having sex on live TV I am very blunt on that and I do not pretend online and offline to condemn anybody or join an hypocritical bandwagon I watch big brother with pride and I will defend what comes with the show with pride.So do not mistake me for you that seem to be two faced

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Acidosis:

Why are you defending a girl that says she doesn't want to have sex on national TV?

I'm not defending her but I will never criticize her as well.... The same girl also told us, To her Kidd is irresistible, "Baby G" is in love (even tho they both keeping it professional just for the sake of the game) Kidd is fresh, tall and Intelligent, flows very good with words, got abs and muscular body....How many Ladies can reject Kidd if they are both stuck in a room for a whole week....??

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Broobembem:

You replies are just cracking me up.

Loud it, spot on, roll it, hop it, wave it.
Take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
I was referring to the post that someone said Laycon only telling Dora that she would be his 1st favorite if he was a viewer and Kidd his second favorite and Neo his third
Lazyyouth4u:
Dude, what are you talking about? E be like say you quote the wrong person oo. Stop being ‘bias’? I don’t know what that means o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Geezeem:

I will never be able to think...... or even entertain the thought that a guy "used" me
people have been saying this here and it's really annoying
may be it's cos there are a lot of very young people running around here or people simply exhibiting Nigerian mentality.... i'll never raise a daughter who will see herself as used by men. Except he lied to her to get her
two people have sex, enjoyed themselves.... liked themselves and the guy is supposed to have used the girl?
fu*k that patriarchy! lipsrsealed
except sex involved an undue influence either of intimidation, fear of harm, economic exploitation, rape etc..... I will never feel cheap or used or be made to feel shame
if it's consensual..... and the connection/Chemistry is there..... we used ourselves.....you cum, I cum....we came period
! lipsrsealed

Everything and especially the bolded is lit
Deeme
kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asgard13: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Borrusia:
What do you regard as a public place? BBN is being aired to the public, and the housemates are aware, and that makes it a public place.

However, let’s focus in the house. The first time Kidd fingered Erica, he did it on his own bed right, and there are over 8 people in the same room in which the had the sex act.

BrightO supposedly heard or saw something and then brought it up with Kiddwaya in the morning. Is that not public enough?

Having sex in a shared space of 10 people, I mean common. Na everybody dey fvck quite alright, but then we cannot be living in the same room and you’ll bring a girl to fvck in that same room while I’m inside.

E no proper na

And so what?

The show is rated 18... if konji hold you go self-service off

You can make all noise .... sorry it ends here... Erica will continue to pepper you till day 71 ..

Find a way and deal with it..

Erica owe you nothing.. living lavida ...

Oya troll along angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Slynation:

I'm not defending her but I will never criticize her as well.... The same girl also told us, To her Kidd is irresistible, "Baby G" is in love (even tho they both keeping it professional just for the sake of the game) Kidd is fresh, tall and Intelligent, flows very good with words, got abs and muscular body....How many Ladies can reject Kidd if they are both stuck in a room for a whole week....??
Yes!!
*side eyes at broobembem* grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
[s][quote author=LordTheus post=92880384][/quote][/s]
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tatiana4u:

"painting me"?
kwa kwa kwa
Anger and frustration couldn't let you spell 'paining' correctly.
lmao!
And fyi,I'm not supporting Erica for monetary gains,I'm doing it for love...that's something you can never experience so deal with it!
finally na children full this nairaland. I should never have engaged in the first place with someone typing kwa kwa kwa like a mentally r³tarded person. All this Erica fans grin. Some of them should actually be in a r³tarded home. undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
Broobembem:
I can't help but say that Nengi's body betrayed her personality.

She has proven to be the coolest and decent lady in that house.

Respectful, not bossy, not loud, focused, not loosed, playful, not obsessed over anyone and intelligent too.

This should be framed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
Asgard13:

And so what?

The show is rated 18... if konji hold you go self-service off

You can make all noise .... sorry it ends here... Erica will continue to pepper you till day 71 ..

Find a way and deal with it..

Erica owe you nothing.. living lavida ...

Oya troll along angry
Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Shezkid01(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lilo and Eric
We are sorry if kissing is the called content of this show..
biggie should allow us to vote them back

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Sellout:
finally na children full this nairaland. I should never have engaged in the first place with someone typing kwa kwa kwa like a mentally retarded person. All this Erica fans grin. Some of them should actually be in a retarded home. undecided
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
E pain am!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
[s]
ANTISIMPS:
[/s]

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tatiana4u:

I hope she grows up to hate every part of her body to the extent of sleeping with men to pay for her surgeries and fund her fake lifestyle!
Tueh!

Get us proof of her sleeping with men or forever shut it!!!! The same can't be said with madam Whoreica, her shamelessness has been laid bare for all to see.

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!!

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.