Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5129909 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
[s]
ANTISIMPS:
U go tire... Zombiieee

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Zzor:
If you were to be a lady,you will understand my point clearly afterall nobody ever shames a man who had sex publicly,ladies are always at the receiving end.I actually like Erica but dissapointed with the way she let that silly boy access to her, knowing fully well that he's not into her.
what happens to Love is blind??
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Yawns...
Erica is a good girl from a decent home who's only crime is lack of self control...especially when she's in love.
Nengi on the other hand is an orphan and a poor church rat but her best pictures were taken in hotel rooms with rumpled sheets,stained with semen!
She openly admitted to participating in 3somes,gangbanging and orgies...na she talk am o!
I guess she paid for her multiple surgeries with your tithes and offerings!
Nonsense and ingredients!

The bolded should actually be dysfunctional home. She lives with, and mostly thrives despite this fact.
Why do you think I call her aura beautiful?
Ericancan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Person cannot come this thread again and talk him mind based on wetin him or her dey see for tv without insult? It just feels like there are fan boys/girls and trolls waiting to attack even the most innocent comments. Na wa o. Our lazy youths have really gone mad grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldfeets: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kimbrielle:
God bless you for this.
There is nothing any human being will do that will ever satisfy or please humans so do not let your life and how you choose to live it be dictated by humans.

That's just one sad aspect of dealing with people.

Someone will just sit down somewhere and decide to tell others how to live their own lives just to give them their approval even if those people are not even seeking for such approval in the first place.

Erica does not even know that someone like itsCookie and Zzor exists, yet these two are here trying to dictate to Erica how Erica should live her life on TV so as to make itsCookie and Zzor happy.

How pathetic can that be?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
geezprince:
the house mates keep dragging him back. Say whatever you wanna, that guy has been putting in work and effort to back off Erica. You think it’s easy? To be in a confined space with somebody you really like? They are in one another’s faces, reason why it might take him some time.
How can one even move on freely, when you’ve got people like praise and wathoni, who are always poking and teasing the poor guy?
He shouldnt have reported erica to them in the first place. He caused it
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2020

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
This indomie that tolanibaj is cooking is for a dog abi

Adding spices so late
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Slynation:

See lemme tell you something because I'm looking at it from a different perspective from yours, This two people are in love and they don't give a hoot of what the society thinks about them, Or you thought they don't know the camera are on them 24/7..?? They don't just care.....!!
Erica is the only one doing the loving thing here,kid already came out clear and clean but she still couldn't withdraw.She will give a hoot when she comes out but you and i won't be there anymore to know what's up with her.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Amya:

I read people and situations easily. It's a gift. People that follow my words in real life hardly ever make mistakes, not bragging.
Interesting.... But I don't believe in all those gift talks.

I think studies and exposure enhanced that aspect Of you? Don't you think so.

Bae always do this as well, and I also tag it to studies and exposure +Intelligence and objectivity.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrGrimm: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
So this is why they call her Whorica.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Which kin poto poto Tolani dey cook so Adding salt to indomie.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
[s]
ANTISIMPS:
[/s]

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Houdinee: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kimbrielle:

I never condemned Mercy for having sex.
I am the last person that will condemn a woman for having sex or be expressive of her sexuality I am an advocate of women's liberation which includes sex.I never supported mercy or even Erica but I will not judge or condemn
So nor be me abeg

Morality is subjective my dear.
My principle is live and let live.Unless something is criminal I don't put my mouth in people's personal lives because I won't want others to put their mouths in minem
I've supported all your posts concerning this issue wholeheartedly... But concerning this particular post I want to throw in a question.. If morality is subjective and your principle is live and let's live. why make exceptions for criminal offences.. I mean we all should mind our supposedly businesses, right?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kimbrielle(f): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
I don't feel bad when men condemn women for sex and being sexually expressive but I feel bad and disgusted when fellow women like zzor and itscookie uphold patriarchal oppression that bring women down no wonder they say women hate women and can never support women.
No wonder they say women are the gatekeepers of patriarchy wink

How many men have you seen condemn kidd but here women are on this thread upholding patriarchy

You think if women stopped condemning Erica this matter nor go die down?which guy has talked about kidd's sexcapades.Women are the maintainers of societal imbalance and you wonder why we are still like this.
Because it is women like Erica that derive joy in pulling fellow women down
The person that said women are their worst enemies did not lie

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Munzy14:

Looks are important, but many ladies are attracted to u as a guy for different reasons.

That is y u can't get every girl u woo... As a guy.
with looks alone, you already have an advantage
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kimbrielle:
If hypocritical Nigerians keep condemning sex in big brother then two things are involved

1.No form of romance/sex should be tolerated it should be banned but since it is not why the fuss?
2.Big brother naija should be banned and taken to south africa or ghana Nigerians are not ready and bring back maltina dance hall etc

I personally can’t wait for Ghana, Kenya, TZ, Uganda BBs
Lol@ Martina dance hall
I am okay with The Voice, XFactor and AGT

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Allnacruise:

What do you think of OZO and LAYCON?

I think both are okay. Never criticized any of them. Problem I have is with Laycon fans who sometimes overhype him when he's just a regular (cool) dude

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2020

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Allnacruise:

What do you think of OZO and LAYCON?
grin did u just submitted a work to her... lol
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nina made it to the finals Cos viewers loved Miracle; they loved that he saw beyond that she was a village girl and he fought for her and stood by her. As for bambam, she never made the finals. She was evicted right in the middle of a Saturday night party.

Sunnycliff:

Nina and bambam went as far as the last finalist. Don't be surprised, she will be among the last five

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
[s]
ANTISIMPS:
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tatiana4u:

[s]Yawns...
Erica is a good girl from a decent home who's only crime is lack of self control...especially when she's in love.
Nengi on the other hand is an orphan and a poor church rat but her best pictures were taken in hotel rooms with rumpled sheets,stained with semen!
She openly admitted to participating in 3somes,gangbanging and orgies...na she talk am o!
Nonsense and ingredients

[/s]

You are now sounding like a broken record, oh do now it's about coming from a wealthy home? SMH

Erica a good girl from a decent home? Joke of the century. Like we all don't know how she came into existence? Let's not even go there, no wonder she sees nothing wrong opening her legs in public for a random man.

Lack of self control isn't her only crime, add these
1) Battered self esteem
2) Obsession
3) Lack of emotional intelligence
4) Crass display of immorality in public space
5) Pretense/fake personality

Erica is the only one with "cum stained bedsheet" on the internet.

Whoreica is a cheap slu.t with damaged self esteem. There is no "mmekwatarism" for her. Tueh!!!!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
Munzy14:

Interesting.... But I don't believe in all those gift talks.

I think studies and exposure enhanced that aspect Of you? Don't you think so.

Bae always do this as well, and I also tag it to studies and exposure +Intelligence and objectivity.

I'm well read though and i know a little about most things. I'm sure that also comes in handy in the scheme of things.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
with looks alone, you already have an advantage
Yes, but not a guarantee to get any girl to you... Women have taste bro.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Slynation:
what happens to Love is blind??
nothing like love is blind,that is mumu love,men enjoy when a lady is mumuing for them all in the name of love is blind.Thats why most guys don't see anything wrong with what Erica has been doing.shebi it's only Erica's bare nyash that's all over the internet,where is kids own?thats part of what I'm talking about

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Houdinee: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tatiana4u:

I hope she grows up to hate every part of her body to the extent of sleeping with men to pay for her surgeries and fund her fake lifestyle!
Tueh!
See hypocrite.. If it's Erica now that's when you'd realize that women shouldn't be told what to do with their body.. but if it's Nengi now story go change... Sheyy Nengi no be woman to?

Aunty,Live and Let's Live. Scribe!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stuffs4me(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
jayjaycee0:

You mumu gan ooo... you are here talking rubbish to a kaisha brighto and erica fan
you see say bomb dey your head.
I was the first to bring out Kaisha true status on this thread.
If there is no who should grow up, it is you slowpoke

Olodo wey you be.. oloriburuku omo ale jatijati

Tell us how you came about your useless conclusion or shut up
Daniiska alade kawai .
Bigotry kee you dia.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kimbrielle(f): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Houdinee:
I've supported all your posts concerning this issue wholeheartedly... But concerning this particular post I want to throw in a question.. If morality is subjective and your principle is live and let's live. why make exceptions for criminal offences.. I mean we all should mind our supposedly businesses, right?
Because criminal offences affect other people.Erica having sex on national.TV affects nobody.
They say where your rights stop others start from.there meaning that what you do should not harm anybody that is why criminal offences are bad because it affects people.
Morality is subjective and you can read it up on the net for better understanding let me break it down for you.
It was morally right to kill twins before.
Slavery was morally right self and supported by some religious holybooks but we got to know that these acts affect other people so hence why it is bad.

In abroad it is right to be gay but here it is not it goes to show you that our moralities are different subjective and goes with the time,exposure abd environments we find ourselves in.

What hurts you or your fellow human is a crime in which case we cannot mind our humanity acts as a conscience for us.
What Erica and kidd did hurt no one did it?so we should mind our businesses because we cannot all be the same in how we act or think

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Yawns...
Nengi on the other hand is an orphan and a poor church rat who paid for her education with her body!
Her best pictures were taken in hotel rooms with rumpled sheets,stained with semen!
She's dating a man not out of love but gratitude for funding her fake life!
She's been linked to Tompolo and other militants and her gist is dirty!
Nonsense and ingredients!

...and substance abuse (I didn't watch, I read about it here). When she said she would like a daughter like Nengi, I didn't see the need to engage her jare. Me I am not kuku an indaboski like some of you cheesy grin

I can only wish her what she hopes for.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
MamBi:

I hate it too but Laycon needs the brutality...

It may help him see how outsiders may be perceiving him...

As for me, I’ve always been a believer that pressing the pause button in such a closed environment does not necessarily work..

If he needs the breather, after a couple of days of not talking to her, he needs to make the effort to start with things like hi and hello.

That may help him heal faster.

true story.

Nothing short of true forgiveness will work here.... the silence is feeding the negative energy undecided

and that in turn is keeping the pain going..... he does know this yet

to be fair to him he did say he has never experienced this before so he doesn't know how to handle it

so he will learn that to counter an energy.... you need an opposite one

Though I also understand him saying that the distance is helping him at the moment.... probably when he is ready he will speak to her

He needs it more than she does... she is at a good place right now.... the only time she feels bad is when she fights with Kidd

otherwise she is not suffering from the break

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kimbrielle:
I don't feel bad when men condemn women for sex and being sexually expressive but I feel bad and disgusted when fellow women like zzor and itscookie uphold patriarchal oppression that bring women down no wonder they say women hate women and can never support women.
No wonder they say women are the gatekeepers of patriarchy wink

How many men have you seen condemn kidd but here women are on this thread upholding patriarchy

You think if women stopped condemning Erica this matter nor go die down?which guy has talked about kidd's sexcapades.Women are the maintainers of societal imbalance and you wonder why we are still like this.
Because it is women like Erica that derive joy in pulling fellow women down
The person that said women are their worst enemies did not lie
You all should stop taking all these banters to heart. Na cruise! I'm trying to imaging your crying face typing this grin

All of us dey fvck, we've by one way behaved like Laycon or Erica towards the opposite gender, that doesn't mean we won't troll or attack our rivalries in the street of BBN!

Say we call Laycon ugly no mean say all of us fine, say we call Ozo simp no mean say we never carry babe matter for Head before, say we call Erica loosed no mean say some ladies never fvck guyz easily. Na online cruise be this abeg!

Quit condemning women for the troll-induced opinions towards others housemates.

Just like Amya once said, these housemates are up for us to attack, not US.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.