Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5129218 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) (3616) (3617) (3618) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:42am On Aug 18, 2020
Beorn1:
Who's Praise in bed with? shocked

Na Lucy o...cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:44am On Aug 18, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Na Lucy o...cheesy grin cheesy

LMAO. I won't be surprised that aggressive cuddling will happen before the end of the week. Remember Lucy has not kissed in years as she said. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 1:44am On Aug 18, 2020
fitzmayowa:
Praise and Lucy cuddling another aggressive cuddling might just happen o...cheesy grin cheesy

Hope he doesn't port to Dora after Lucy is evicted..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 1:45am On Aug 18, 2020
So Lucy don finally get cuddle partner grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:46am On Aug 18, 2020
Beorn1:

LMAO. I won't be surprised that aggressive cuddling will happen before the end of the week. Remember Lucy has not kissed in years as she said. grin

Lucy is very lonely the little attention from Praise might just result into aggressive cuddling...cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 1:47am On Aug 18, 2020
Laycon is very hungry. Neo says he can go take his own portion of the beans and plantain he made. Laycon says no, that if he eats his portion now, he will go hungry tomorrow and starts begging for food. He says he is tired of doing that.

Seriously though, why are they hoarding food?

They lost the wager last week and now they are paying for it. I am feeling for Laycon though....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:48am On Aug 18, 2020
Nengi confirming Ozone in the brother zone...cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nathan2016: 1:48am On Aug 18, 2020
Thanks to Erica therapy secession, lucy is finally getting the cuddling and kissing. She has unsubscribed from bitterness subscription.

OZO AND NNEGI.....BORING

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:48am On Aug 18, 2020
Ozo still confessing his love to Nengi. I feel he'd stop, though. Never mention it unless Nengi says the same to him.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:50am On Aug 18, 2020
Beorn1:
Ozo still confessing his love to Nengi. I feel he'd stop, though. Never mention it unless Nengi says the same to him.

Wat are they eve doing
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:51am On Aug 18, 2020
Vivipop:
Laycon is very hungry. Neo says he can go take his own portion of the beans and plantain he made. Laycon says no, that if he eats his portion now, he will go hungry tomorrow and starts begging for food. He says he is tired of doing that.

Seriously though, why are they hoarding food?

They lost the wager last week and now they are paying for it. I am feeling for Laycon though....

Laycon is too calm. Since he can't cook, he'd make sure he'd be around like Eric to get food all time. These HMs no send anybody.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:51am On Aug 18, 2020
fitzmayowa:
Nengi confirming Ozone in the brother zone...cheesy cheesy

Tht nengi na swerve o ...lols ...ozo jus need play wt m steady no need confessing love fr nw

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 1:51am On Aug 18, 2020
Ozo has confessed his love for Nengi one thousand times and he keeps getting brother zoned. The feeling is not just mutual. This ship can never leave the harbour grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:51am On Aug 18, 2020
Nengi don successfully brother-zone this boy . cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:52am On Aug 18, 2020
Beorn1:

Laycon is too calm. Since he can't cook, he'd make sure he'd be around like Eric to get food all time. These HMs no send anybody.
The problem is he doesn't meet girls tht cook n the hus n trend with dem he shud stop being jus himself na ..I feel fr him
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:53am On Aug 18, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

Hahaha tht girl we continue gv him hard time
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:53am On Aug 18, 2020
Nengi - you're the best brother in the world

Ozo - if I hear that brother from you one more time, I'll push you out of this room. grin grin

This brother-zoning is concentrated. grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:53am On Aug 18, 2020
igasiboy98:
Ozo has confessed his love for Nengi one thousand times and he keeps getting brother zoned. The feeling is not just mutual. This ship can never leave the harbour grin

Hmm does she say brotherzone or wat her response ..lols
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:55am On Aug 18, 2020
SammyFX:

Wat are they eve doing

Same thing we've seen them do. Ozo confesses his love for her, she playfully dismisses it. Same shit all over and all over again. Ozo should stop jare. Be her friend and never bring up love matter at all. Let her want him a little kwanu.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:56am On Aug 18, 2020
Beorn1:

Same thing we've seen them do. Ozo confesses his love for her, she playfully dismisses it. Same shit all over and all over again. Ozo should stop jare. Be her friend and never bring up love matter at all. Let her want him a little kwanu.

Seriously man the girl Sabi act jus that she no wan push m ..ozo need to jus talk more of there history rather than the love entry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:57am On Aug 18, 2020
SammyFX:

The problem is he doesn't meet girls tht cook n the hus n trend with dem he shud stop being jus himself na ..I feel fr him

That's the problem. Since he can't cook anything, all he has to do is to make sure he reminds the person cooking that he wants in. It's not like he eats a lot. But he'll relax and expect the HMs to be reasonable and keep his share. It doesn't work that way in that house. He needs to hustle for food.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:57am On Aug 18, 2020
Beorn1:
Nengi - you're the best brother in the world

Ozo - if I hear that brother from you one more time, I'll push you out of this room. grin grin

This brother-zoning is concentrated. grin

So he said that ..hahaha m not watching I fr laugh the boi tire
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 1:57am On Aug 18, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

The bitch is still committed to her guy outside, of course she would brother zone his ass to make it look like she's not interested. She's on TV... undecided. I really don't care about any ships. They all aren't going nowhere

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DreamyEyes: 1:57am On Aug 18, 2020
igasiboy98:
but why doesn't ozo stop all this lovey dvey . This guy dey fall hand o . If Person no dy feel you, you free am shikina

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 1:57am On Aug 18, 2020
Ozo is confessing his feelings for Nengi. She says he is in the brother zone while smiling sheepishly at him. Ozo says she is saying that since he agreed to go ahead with the concept that won them 1000,000 during travel beta task.

Nengi says she was the one that brought up the idea so Ozo should give her the accolades due to her.

Ozo agrees and says travel beta should come take their money back.

At this point, he raised his voice to the hearing of the present HMs in the room;

Ozo: Ever since I agreed to the concept Nengi brought up during our last task(he agreed to admit Nengi feels he is in the brother zone), she has been calling me a brother and I don't like it, Travel beta should come and take back their one million and give it to another team...

The HMs all laughed out loud. cheesy

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 1:58am On Aug 18, 2020
Now now now twitter ashewos trending praise and lucy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:58am On Aug 18, 2020
Erica can't sleep it may seem as though she is missing Kidd...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:58am On Aug 18, 2020
Beorn1:

That's the problem. Since he can't cook anything, all he has to do is to make sure he reminds the person cooking that he wants in. It's not like he eats a lot. But he'll relax and expect the HMs to be reasonable and keep his share. It doesn't work that way in that house. He needs to hustle for food.

I feel fr him he need jus submit himself to others he shud leave this guy thing n trend wt mindful housemate
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 1:59am On Aug 18, 2020
From Friendzone to Brother zone. Nengi is wicked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 2:00am On Aug 18, 2020
SammyFX:

Seriously man the girl Sabi act jus that she no wan push m ..ozo need to jus talk more of there history rather than the love entry

If I confess my feeling for a girl over and over again, at a point I'll stop. There's absolutely nothing else that Ozo can tell her now that would make her change her mind. He's told her everything and shown her love. It's time to kill that feelings and be just a friend. If she wants him, she'd make the move this time around.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 2:00am On Aug 18, 2020
Vivipop:
Ozo is confessing his feelings for Nengi. She says he is in the brother zone while smiling sheepishly at him. Ozo says she is saying that since he agreed to go ahead with the concept that won them 1000,000 during travel beta task.

Nengi says she was the one that brought up the idea so Ozo should give her the accolades due to her.

Ozo agrees and says travel beta should come take their money back.

At this point, he raised his voice to the hearing of the present HMs in the room;

Ozo: Ever since I agreed to the concept Nengi brought up during our last task(he agreed to admit Nengi feels he is in the brother zone), she has been calling me a brother and I don't like it, Travel better should come and take back their one million and give it to another team...

The HMs all laughed out loud. cheesy

Tht girl wi jus b forming .. las las she will dwell n him ..hahaha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:00am On Aug 18, 2020
3gpvids:
Now now now twitter ashewos trending praise and lucy

That Praise na bad boy na camera dey restrict am he for don over do sef...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) (3616) (3617) (3618) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.