Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,218 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:52 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5159578 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Librakid(f): 12:22am On Aug 18, 2020
Prettypinkyy:
He told Kidd already
Then he should act
Eat the whole chicken or something and stop nagging up and down
It's draining

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:22am On Aug 18, 2020
InSanety:

At least, like I said.

I no wan dey talk anybody fave matter again, plenty.

My own wahala be say, una go dey silent now, but once person mention Erica name, the next five pages go be about her.

Mr Man deal with it ..

You no fit talk say make dem no mention her name .. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 12:22am On Aug 18, 2020
MizzD:

It was clearly a bait and Erica made her look stupid.

Vee has been desperately looking for a fight with her. She asked the question in that her aggressive tone, but she responded calmly and her body language was "Aunty better park well, I'm not here for this"

LOL

Erica didn't make her look stupid. She (Erica) knows she's at fault that's why she couldn't reply her well.because if she did Vee will launch a full attack which will not go down well

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:22am On Aug 18, 2020
akthedream2019:

On that food issue,Erica is not making sense yet... The truth will come out later..

It seems as though Erica kept that food for herself/her gengz because she cooked it..

Someone that doesn't cook that much, but hoading food because she cooked tonight..

What should Lucy now do?

This matter no clear..

But that is what she said na, abi? Lucy specifically asked that question.

She only added that if people want to eat out of it like they usually do, she will share with them
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 12:22am On Aug 18, 2020
MizzD:

I think it is this intense because it involves Erica and Kidd sha, judging by the set of people bitching about it. Vee in particular can not stand Erica's guts and has been looking for a fight, so I am not surprised.

The keeping of food is not an unusual thing. I remember Wathoni too once asked biggie for containers to be packing her food when she had that fight with Katrina. But i guess the lack of food this week is making it seem very inconsiderate of them.

Praise's grouse is with Kidd.. He initiated the communal cooking and did the opposite. So to Praise, its hypocritical of him to say one thing and do the other.

Kidd needs to address it sha. Else that unity he wants will turn to the most chaotic week ever cheesy cheesy

Ved has cooked in the past and kept food for her and Neo. She's beefing Erica seriously.

Wathoni was doing personal cooking while ka3na was around. Most of them are guilty of Erica's crime. The only HM I stand with is Praise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gbazgbos: 12:22am On Aug 18, 2020
Make una see chun tin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:23am On Aug 18, 2020
Errrmmm it seems Tolanibaj and Prince dey vex each other...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:23am On Aug 18, 2020
gbazgbos:

I tire oooo!!! I say ehn Lucy is battling other emotional issues. No one is her friend, no guy is looking her way, she's always fighting even prince run away when they deared them to kiss
Prince is now tired.... Baba was the only one with her when everybody japa.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:24am On Aug 18, 2020
CaSttLe:
Lucyyyyyyyyyyyyyy oooo

The house isn't ur house na
Learn to adapt to situational realities
Everyone cant be like you
Everyone's unique in his/her way
Pple will most times never do things ur own way
Its just for 72days....

i don see person wey her OCD big pass my mama own o grin
Exactly!
This is the same advise that Prince was trying in vain to convey to her!
The problem with her is that she never listens or take correction and when shit happens,,she makes it look like she is the victim in the story!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 12:24am On Aug 18, 2020
fitzmayowa:
probably coz he didn't discuss her accepting the dhoh with him?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 12:24am On Aug 18, 2020
gbazgbos:

Mr waya come and waya her 50lashes!!!
Seriously something is really wrong with this Lucy what kind of disturbed human being is this
Shatap.
Is kiddwaya the only male hm there?
Why not call laycon with his big preek? grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 12:25am On Aug 18, 2020
Froshloaded:

He can't , since his babe don break rule

It's not too late. His babe has broken the rule, but he can turn it around and make it work if he can uphold the rule.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:25am On Aug 18, 2020
tonididdy:

No she isn't but for Kidd to propose a mass family style dinner in order to curb food hoarding and wastage and his "gf" still goes ahead to hoard food for private consumption with his(kidd) full knowledge is hypocritical, biased and disrespectful.

They should face Kidd then! undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:26am On Aug 18, 2020
superlicious:
But stephleena supported Erica at first. Why did she change her mind?Na wa o
my dear,I dont know what triggered that sudden hatred for Erica.
She defended her like a soldier in a battle field at first and then suddenly,she started throwing bombs at her.
smh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 12:26am On Aug 18, 2020
eleshin:
Lol... You don't fix what's not broken. Lucy surely knows her emotional blackmail is working hence the unnecessary tears everytime. Why is she crying now? Cos people are not cleaning the house? Do you cry everyday on your Street cos people don't dispose their dirty stuff?

I just tire. I don't know why she hasn't listened to anybody despite the barrage of advice.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 12:26am On Aug 18, 2020
You are carried

bentenny:

Exactly!
This is the same advise that Prince was trying in vain to convey to her!
The problem with her is that she never listens or take correction and when shit happens,,she makes it look like she is the victim in the story!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:27am On Aug 18, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Ericaaaaaaaaaa!!! Carry chicken, carry meat, carry pots! We're voting with our money, chop the life of your head in that house. angry angry angry

If they ain't happy with it, they should get their arses in the kitchen, cook and keep it in the hoh(that's if they ever win hoh sha) tongue tongue
gbam!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 12:27am On Aug 18, 2020
eleshin:
Lol... You don't fix what's not broken. Lucy surely knows her emotional blackmail is working hence the unnecessary tears everytime. Why is she crying now? Cos people are not cleaning the house? Do you cry everyday on your Street cos people don't dispose their dirty stuff?

From what she said now, I understood where her pain lies. Underappreciation. She said that some people said some hurtful words about her especially after seeing how she cleaned up everywhere that first week. It isn't about them cleaning up after themselves, but about them rubbishing/condemning someone who did what they wouldn't ordinarily do.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 12:27am On Aug 18, 2020
Beorn1:

All the HMs that cook privately are guilty of this crime, though, including Vee that cooks for her and her BF.

Kidd should end that nonsense by making a rule that no food except certain foods like indomie or a shared portion of foods should be kept private.

People didn't hitherto make any fuss about it because there was no directive from the HoH or a general consensus as to that effect.

For Kid to have initiated communal cooking with a marching order against individuality in cooking and hiding of food but hypocritically feigning ignorance when Erica was busy packing the food for "future use" is condemnable.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:27am On Aug 18, 2020
tonididdy:

We never saw a food war in BBAfrica.

Never.
There was food war during BBA All Stars. Where they even kidnapped one of Biggie's Ninja because of food.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:28am On Aug 18, 2020
Librakid:

Then he should act
Eat the whole chicken or something and stop nagging up and down
It's draining

Gbam!

I don't know how they don't get tired of going over a topic non-stop. shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:28am On Aug 18, 2020
iboboyswag:
You are carried

By who?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:28am On Aug 18, 2020
doziefrank07:

I cover my girl Erica with the blood of Jesus..any evil weapon fashioned against her shall not prosper
Evil arrow sent by the enemies to attack,go back to sender IJN
Amen!
welcome back my deargrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 12:29am On Aug 18, 2020
This cry cry Lucy sef.

It irritates undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:30am On Aug 18, 2020
Agbgift:

There was food war during BBA All Stars. Where they even kidnapped one of Biggie's Ninja because of food.

That was drama, I would really love to see something like that again...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:30am On Aug 18, 2020
MamBi:

Chicken wings anytime but in my house, chicken feet and I are like 5 & 6... grin

Me too at chicken feet (not fried)
Guilty pleasure
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:31am On Aug 18, 2020
Tatiana4u:

gbam!

Thank you my love. kiss grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 12:31am On Aug 18, 2020
eleshin:

Prince is now tired.... Baba was the only one with her when everybody japa.

If I'm Prince, I'll never advice Lucy again. Nobody has tried in that house to advice her after Ka3na, like him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 12:33am On Aug 18, 2020
Lucy cannot cry but someone can steal chicken and still fvck
i see...e go shock you

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 12:33am On Aug 18, 2020
Stephansmily:

Gosh! If I had known you all will drag this issue for this long, i wouldn’t have commented in the first place, I’m tired already undecided.

1. The same course she was admitted for and forfeited in 2012 was the same course she applied for in predegree and utme in 2013/14 which was the following year. Attached below is proof!

2. The mix up in application year was an honest mistake from me, I admit that, but if indeed it was financial constraints or whatever, she would have simply applied for a deferment which she didn’t do. Every UNIPORT student knows that for one to apply for deferment, you must have reached the age requirement and if you didn’t, the only option is to forfeit the admission and reapply whenever you turn 16.

3. I really don’t know why you guys are hell bent on proving she’s close to 30, she doesn’t even look a day older than 20 grin

Lady..you are still missing the point and proving nothing with ur so called receipts.

1. She forfeited the admission in 2012. this was not our contest ( Surprised u didnt attach the 2014 matriculation list also as that would have helped ur point better) , you assumed this was cos of her age. I countered that there could be a 1001 reasons for this. Unless you know her personal reasons. This would not fly.

2. Again u miss the point, Financial constraints could be ONE of the reasons. A rebuttal to ur other point would be that she was not a UNIPORT student at the time to know that. Also u are still assuming that the reason is cos of age (Please let this sink in).

3. I never said that. All i said was there were inconsistencies especially based on HER OWN account
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blinkingbae: 12:33am On Aug 18, 2020
It's time

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:33am On Aug 18, 2020
fitzmayowa:

It happened earlier in the evening..

Seems like Prince wanted someone to give him a massage and Tbaj was not happy about it...

Prince followed her into the room to explain and was holding her but she was doing a lot of shakara...

Somehow, Prince kinda got tired of the shalayeing and walked out of the room..

Since then, there’s been some kind of cold thingy between them...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.