Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,115 members, 7,887,240 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5159943 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:10am On Aug 18, 2020
People never chop belleful, you dey park leftover...

Erica is wicked...

She is now trying to get Lucy on her side

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 12:10am On Aug 18, 2020
Jadentica:

You dey run?... cheesy cheesy

Done ke?

Oyaa... sorry...keep crying cheesy cheesy

Make I rush one match on COD ...I'll tend to your tears when I'm back ehnnn

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:10am On Aug 18, 2020
Nengi- we were the plentiest
grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 12:10am On Aug 18, 2020
eleshin:

Are you even watching this show?
Kidd said no more personal cooking, they started communal cooking tonight. She does not have any right to keep any food for anybody.

I don address the thing already.

No time to repeat words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 12:10am On Aug 18, 2020
Munzy14:

He do get, when it matters most.. cheesy One thing I like about the show, if people like u, they av ur back out here for real as far as u don't mess up and make them objects of dragging and troll... cheesy

At this rate, he has sold himself to an extent, if they like they should place inside cupboard... He still has his massive support intact... cheesy Increasing everyday.

I'll pay more attention then.

Ezi okwu o, Intelligence is good, mana both nwoke na nwaanyi kwesiri i di uto n'anya...grin Maka i muta umu mara mma i le anya... lol

Okwaya? grin

Mana ole ndi ga-alukwani ndi joro njo, o ma ndi mara mma luchaa onwe ha?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 12:10am On Aug 18, 2020
Neo wear am u no complain ooo
Because na ozo u now have something to say
Mtcheeeew
Ambber:
Ozo's pink durag looks like a lady's underwear. yeah..pink headwear on a guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:11am On Aug 18, 2020
Beorn1:

The root of all these things is HMs being allowed to cook and keep food for themselves. Erica was telling Lucy that Tolani for example cooked stew and kept as her own and nobody harassed her, so why are they coming for her for keeping a left-over stew?

So, I think the best way to end all this to cancel private cooking because as long as it's encouraged, any HM can't be faulted.

Yeah they were doing it but after Kidd won HoH, he said they should all start eating together and all the individual cooking was to be stopped.. That’s the major reason Praise is pissed.. That Kidd is preaching something but Erica is now guilty of it.. He feels that it’s hypocrisy...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:11am On Aug 18, 2020
Lucy stop crying abeg ..
Its irritating.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:11am On Aug 18, 2020
TBaj sef threw Erica under the bus. She said she told her to divide the stew into 2 cos the stew was too much but she wasn't sure if she divide the stew.....Erica knew she bleeped up na why she no drag d tin with Vee.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 12:12am On Aug 18, 2020
Buhahahahaha

Kidd's hoh reign,dead on arrival
Seems whoerica sucked his senses.

It's obvious there is a clique in the house..

Too bad..

The hoh win isn't up to six hours sef.

Lucy is crying.

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 12:12am On Aug 18, 2020
Waka to Lucy and Erica... Double Waka!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 12:12am On Aug 18, 2020
iKnee:
hawk, has she been for us or against us?
My problem is that, I've been unable to get record of us here on nairaland..
Where art thou o ye Elitites? Asked lord knee, the slayer of Steph grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 12:12am On Aug 18, 2020
This Lucy cry no be here o.

Erica even dey there dey listen, such a nice girl. Could never be me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:12am On Aug 18, 2020
Alphagan:

The shalaying tire me my brother.

Her voice was shaking while attempting to clarify issues with Lucy. It is both inhumane and wicked to hide food when people around you are crying of hunger.

To think this avoidable opprobrium is happening with Kiddy as HOH is worrisome, it belittles his capability to lead.

Kidd is compromised and that's what is pissing Praise off, he is allowing Erica to ruin his HOH bit by bit...

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 12:12am On Aug 18, 2020
Which kind mumu cry this Lucy dey cry like this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:12am On Aug 18, 2020
eleshin:
TBaj sef threw Erica under the bus. She said she told her to divide the stew into 2 cos the stew was too much but she wasn't sure if she divide the stew.....Erica knew she bleeped up na why she no drag d tin with Vee.

Na why I talk say Tbaj na snitch
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 12:12am On Aug 18, 2020
Lucy Don start this her emotional blackmail

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 12:12am On Aug 18, 2020
Why is Lucy always crying

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 12:13am On Aug 18, 2020
iboboyswag:
Her narcissist behaviour is on the roll right now.

This Lucy too na fvcked up bitch! Playing on tears all the time.

Queen cry.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:13am On Aug 18, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Is she the first to keep leftovers?
No she isn't but for Kidd to propose a mass family style dinner in order to curb food hoarding and wastage and his "gf" still goes ahead to hoard food for private consumption with his(kidd) full knowledge is hypocritical, biased and disrespectful.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 12:13am On Aug 18, 2020
I thought it was just me that was super irritated.

Froshloaded:
Lucy stop crying abeg ..
Its irritating.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:13am On Aug 18, 2020
iKnee:
Na this kind talk I no dey like, and na talk wey I dey fear pass for nairaland be this grin cheesy
Nwa'nna biko jùla'julu grin cheesy
You know we have signed Steph to Icons, u come deh drag her like I pass my neighbor gen abii... cheesy

Continue, diaris God, Diaris God.......

Steph will break the record and shame una this year...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:13am On Aug 18, 2020
Beorn1:

The root of all these things is HMs being allowed to cook and keep food for themselves. Erica was telling Lucy that Tolani for example cooked stew and kept as her own and nobody harassed her, so why are they coming for her for keeping a left-over stew?

So, I think the best way to end all this to cancel private cooking because as long as it's encouraged, any HM can't be faulted.

I think it is this intense because it involves Erica and Kidd sha, judging by the set of people bitching about it. Vee in particular can not stand Erica's guts and has been looking for a fight, so I am not surprised.

The keeping of food is not an unusual thing. I remember Wathoni too once asked biggie for containers to be packing her food when she had that fight with Katrina. But i guess the lack of food this week is making it seem very inconsiderate of them.

Praise's grouse is with Kidd.. He initiated the communal cooking and did the opposite. So to Praise, its hypocritical of him to say one thing and do the other.

Kidd needs to address it sha. Else that unity he wants will turn to the most chaotic week ever cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JhayJoe: 12:13am On Aug 18, 2020
Lucy is reminding me of Patience Jonathan.....E just remain for her to shout "There is God oh"

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gbazgbos: 12:13am On Aug 18, 2020
This Lucy's crying is a symptom of other underlying mental issues. Or does she need dick ni? Kid waya pls come and give Lucy medication o!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:14am On Aug 18, 2020
gameboy727:
Which kind mumu cry this Lucy dey cry like this
E shock me sef

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:14am On Aug 18, 2020
tonididdy:

No she isn't but for Kidd to propose a mass family style dinner in order to curb food hoarding and wastage and his "gf" still goes ahead to hoard food for private consumption with his(kidd) full knowledge is hypocritical, biased and disrespectful.

Kiddwaya is guilty , thats why he can't syay shit

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:14am On Aug 18, 2020
gbazgbos:
This Lucy's crying is a symptom of other underlying mental issues. Or does she need dick ni? Kid waya pls come and give Lucy medication o!!
She's def sex starved

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 12:14am On Aug 18, 2020
Alphagan:

The shalaying tire me my brother.

Her voice was shaking while attempting to clarify issues with Lucy. It is both inhumane and wicked to hide food when people around you are crying of hunger.

To think this avoidable opprobrium is happening with Kiddy as HOH is worrisome, it belittles his capability to lead.

All the HMs that cook privately are guilty of this crime, though, including Vee that cooks for her and her BF.

Kidd should end that nonsense by making a rule that no food except certain foods like indomie or a shared portion of foods should be kept private.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:15am On Aug 18, 2020
JhayJoe:
Lucy is reminding me of Patience Jonathan.....E just remain for her to shout "There is God oh"
grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:15am On Aug 18, 2020
Lucy??

Dis kind of cry, this night?

Please who understands what the problem is??

Is it this cleaning issue?

What should the likes of Offuneka have done?

If you can’t stand dirt, then clean it...

See adult crying because people are not cleaning up after themselves sad shocked shocked

Abiii, Erica tell her oh.. clean only the side that matters to you...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gbazgbos: 12:15am On Aug 18, 2020
I want to understand o!! Is it the general hygiene of the house that's making Lucy cry or is it because no guy wants her or what is this crying always about?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.