Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,619 members, 7,914,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:57 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5224409 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Topsic70: 12:01am On Aug 18, 2020
fitzmayowa:

The gal has been shalaying since trying to bring Lucy to her side...cheesy grin cheesy
When dem say d girl na 'smooth manipulator', some fans fanatics go carry vex.
cool

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:01am On Aug 18, 2020
Acidosis:

When I told you guys the HMs felt bad about Kidd's victory, some didn't believe me. Reason is not farfetched, Erica would still be in the picture. Her regime was a total mess.
Kidd knew the house is on his case since last week..

The power corrupted and brought out more of Erica and it rubbed off kidd. Those guys are not happy he won HOH... Only him, erica and tbaj are happy for that.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 12:01am On Aug 18, 2020
Fayar:

More Okoto yarns cheesy cheesy cheesy

BOY..I'm done with you ...stop crying in my mentions grin

You dey run?... cheesy cheesy

Done ke?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:01am On Aug 18, 2020
fitzmayowa:

She just codedly inform Tbaj about it...

Yes
Erica is too greedy

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:02am On Aug 18, 2020
kendrick93:
Show is not that deep.
This isn't CSIS
The moment you start putting narratives then well....
Dude shift abeg.
Say what you think and don't attack my narrative.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 12:02am On Aug 18, 2020
Beorn1:

She's wrong to have kept the left-over.

She's not wrong

Housemates have been cooking individually all this time, and keeping the leftovers for themselves, Bright cooks soup for himself, Vee cooks and keeps for herself and Neo

She even kept for four people.

When did keeping left over become an issue?

The only thing she did wrong was including all the housemates in the food. She for just cook for four and exit the kitchen for others.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 12:02am On Aug 18, 2020
Ozo's pink durag looks like a lady's underwear. yeah..pink headwear on a guy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:02am On Aug 18, 2020
eleshin:

Lol I'm not sure he knew..... Praise caught them red handed. Kidd said the chicken is for tomorrow, Erica said its left over. There was a caught.

My bros oh.... grin grin grin grin

There was a caught.... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 12:02am On Aug 18, 2020
kendrick93:

Sometimes i wonder if i'm watching the same show with these people.
Different narratives flying around.
It something Kidd, Ozo and Nengi usually joke with oO, but outsiders take it too seriously.... Like they expecting Kidds fanbase to start dropping or what... No more Kidd is a flirt therefore a new agenda must be coined... I understand this fellows tho grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 12:02am On Aug 18, 2020
na ds same housemates no go win wager... hunger will finish them
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:03am On Aug 18, 2020
Munzy14:

Kidd knew the house is on his case since last week..

The power corrupted and brought out more of Erica and it rubbed off kidd. Those guys are not happy he won HOH... Only him, erica and tbaj are happy for that.

Prince is not happy too..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 12:03am On Aug 18, 2020
MamBi:

I am surprised that she allowed herself to get caught though...

She shouldn’t have done with so many people looking especially with Kidd asking everybody to become “family”...

The root of all these things is HMs being allowed to cook and keep food for themselves. Erica was telling Lucy that Tolani for example cooked stew and kept as her own and nobody harassed her, so why are they coming for her for keeping a left-over stew?

So, I think the best way to end all this to cancel private cooking because as long as it's encouraged, any HM can't be faulted.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 12:04am On Aug 18, 2020
He told Kidd already
Librakid:
But praise can nagggggggggg for Africa
He should meet Erica straight up

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 12:04am On Aug 18, 2020
Praise waiting to hear "Hot water is now available" before going to shower. Him go wait tire. grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 12:04am On Aug 18, 2020
InSanety:

She's not wrong

Housemates have been cooking individually all this time, and keeping the leftovers for themselves, Bright cooks soup for himself, Vee cooks and keeps for herself and Neo

The only thing she did wrong was including all the housemates in the food. She for just cook for four and exit the kitchen for others.

Asin ehh... Because it's now Erica, everybody just decided to roar like a Lion grin The hate is just too much

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 12:04am On Aug 18, 2020
fitzmayowa:

She should take her own advice...

Has anybody come to meet her that she offended them and she told them to fvck off?

All of them just dey carry her for mind, plus who she offend, plus who she no offend.

Na this same Erica wey Praise say she dey always come meet am to apologise if she offend am. You think say e dey hard Erica to apologise?

I no blame them, na she I blame. Chief Explanation Officer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:05am On Aug 18, 2020
Nathan2016:
How Erica dodge vee quarrel tonight.

LOL

Thats the real curving.

Ignore that girl with her fake British accent.

She had no choice cos Vee was the one that asked her about the Chicken when she replied it was for four people. The question was a bait....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:05am On Aug 18, 2020
Nathan2016:
How Erica dodge vee quarrel tonight.

LOL

Thats the real curving.

Ignore that girl with her fake British accent.

Ikorodu British Accent...cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 12:06am On Aug 18, 2020
fitzmayowa:

The gal has been shalaying since trying to bring Lucy to her side...cheesy grin cheesy

The shalaying tire me my brother.

Her voice was shaking while attempting to clarify issues with Lucy. It is both inhumane and wicked to hide food when people around you are crying of hunger.

To think this avoidable opprobrium is happening with Kiddy as HOH is worrisome, it belittles his capability to lead.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:06am On Aug 18, 2020
Its now obvious that the housemates don't like Kiddrica..

Bright O and TBaj are ass lickers so I ain't surprised

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:06am On Aug 18, 2020
InSanety:

She's not wrong

End of storyyyyyy!!!

God will not let her niceness be the end of her.

I know they'll still talk about what she cooked. undecided undecided

I hope she ignores that Venita 2.0 sha.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 12:06am On Aug 18, 2020
InSanety:

She said she and Bright did vegetable sauce, aside the main stew. They even still gave housemates the veggie sauce and kept some aside for them.

The vegetable sauce is what they wanted to keep in the HOH lounge for 4 people. It is not part of the general house food, and Bright even said chicken no dey that one, if chicken be the issue.

I don't know if someone stopped them from cooking their own food for themselves sha .

Didn't I just watch Kidd say they'd be cooking and eating communally henceforth? If your bolded statement is a question, then Yes, HOH prohibited individual cooking.

I also heard Erica say the Chicken she was frying was for FOUR people, why? When did they start hoarding the house food inside HOH fridge, it doesn't feel right

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 12:07am On Aug 18, 2020
MizzD:
Okay Lucy is making sense.

Erica and Bright cooked, they served everyone and packed the "left-over" to put in the HOH room. Erica said that she doesn't cook as much and she gets tired of begging people for food. So the plan was to cook this in large quantity and keep the rest for future use. Lucy specifically asks if the kept food is for the general house or just some people. Erica says its in the HOH fridge but the expectation is that whenever she brings it out to microwave, anyone who wants will be given.

She said she kept it in the HOH room cos housemates have been complaining about stolen food.

She says this is her first time of cooking and keeping the food, and they are attacking her. She didn't like Praise's tone. She says Tolanibaj cooks soup and keeps in her container, while she makes white rice every other day. But no one accuses her. Now its her, everyone is attacking her.

Lucy tells her that if her conscience is clear on what she did, then it is okay cos she (Lucy) has no issues with it. She says she has always been against the idea of cooking and keeping. Just cook as you are hungry

They are bonding on some other things. Erica telling her about the approach to addressing issues. Says her voice is naturally loud, so people may get defensive. Erica tells her to mingle more with people, bla bla bla.. but I don't trust Lucy sha.. grin
On that food issue,Erica is not making sense yet... The truth will come out later..

It seems as though Erica kept that food for herself/her gengz because she cooked it..

Someone that doesn't cook that much, but hoading food because she cooked tonight..

What should Lucy now do?

This matter no clear..

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:07am On Aug 18, 2020
Nelly21:
All team Erica, Erica Elites voting lines are open.

We don't have any celebrity pleading our case or any political godfather, we just have ourselves.

Don't assume anybody is voting, that team Kiddwaya is voting (most of them are voting for Brighto) or that team Tbaj is voting (they'll vote for Prince). Vote both online and SMS votes. Borrow your spouses/partners/colleagues/neighbors/family's phones to vote.

Our girl allowed us to rest last week by winning HOH, the least we can do this week is vote for her. Double the votes of last two weeks and register more and more simcards. Remember Neo's case, it will never be Erica's portion because she'll be shattered if it happens but we must VOTE.
Let's try to ignore other teams and the useless narratives they spin this week and focus all our energy on voting
SMS "VOTE Erica" to 32052

Very important

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:08am On Aug 18, 2020
Alphagan:

The shalaying tire me my brother.

Her voice was shaking while attempting to clarify issues with Lucy. It is both inhumane and wicked to hide food when people around you are crying of hunger.

To think this avoidable opprobrium is happening with Kiddy as HOH is worrisome, it belittles his capability to lead.

Erica is a very Wicked and greedy girl. ..

PS kiddy is a bad leader

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:08am On Aug 18, 2020
InSanety:

She's not wrong

Are you even watching this show?
Kidd said no more personal cooking, they started communal cooking tonight. She does not have any right to keep any food for anybody.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 12:08am On Aug 18, 2020
Munzy14:

Only God knows how many handles u get for this forum... Each alternate has it's own special duties... smh..
Na this kind talk I no dey like, and na talk wey I dey fear pass for nairaland be this grin cheesy
Nwa'nna biko jùla'julu grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:08am On Aug 18, 2020
tonididdy:

Isn't their a general refrigerator.
What right have they to have the leftovers to themselves?
Why take it to your private refrigerator?

Vee made sauce too tonight and everything was dished out.
Why do they get to keep leftovers?
THAT'S THE SPECIALITY DIFFERENCE MANY OF THE HMS ARE GETTING PISSED OFF ON NOW.
IT'S NOT JUST FOOD MATAZ BUT GENERALLY A CASE OF FAVOURITISMS

Is she the first to keep leftovers?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 12:08am On Aug 18, 2020
InSanety:

She's not wrong

HMs have been cooking privately and keeping it, true, but Praise just talked to Kidd about that issue and he thought the practice would stop in his reign but it didn't. That's the problem Praise had with the whole thing.

The only way to end this shît is stop private cooking. As long as it continues, then they shouldn't be angry at any HM keeping good for himself.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 12:09am On Aug 18, 2020
Vivipop:

Didn't I just watch Kidd say they'd be cooking and eating communally henceforth? If your bolded statement is a question, then Yes, HOH prohibited individual cooking.

I also heard Erica say the Chicken she was frying was for FOUR people, why? When did they start hoarding the house food inside HOH fridge, it doesn't feel right

Then he should cancel it.

I no know why Kidd want do peaceful existence with people wey he talk say no like am.

You can never please someone that does not like you, so, why bother?

Make Erica just maintain her toast bread parole, leave kitchen for those embittered housemates. She kuku no dey cook before, I no know why dem wan chop her food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 12:09am On Aug 18, 2020
Nengi just say her Mat number na 343... Madam Uniport VC, Show us the Mat Number on that list you posted up. This would help us believe you.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 12:09am On Aug 18, 2020
Nilknarf:
Better leave them
Wayademgang Ozo fans don't like your fave Please VOTE Erica to 32052 VOTE Erica to 32052 VOTE Erica to 32052 VOTE Erica to 32052 VOTE Erica to 32052 VOTE Erica to 32052
You don't have to tell me.... Maximum votes for stargirl this week

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.