Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,699 members, 7,889,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:10 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5166879 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) (4906) (4907) (4908) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
This question is not correct

The stadium was commissioned around 2005 or so

Brazil won Nigeria 3-0

This is not in 80s

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
stroller9795:

First of all,Tolanibaj is nobody's friend and I don't expect Erica to be friends with her because she's not trustworthy.

It isn't Kidd's fault that she cant have a good relationship with other housemates but her relationship with Kidd is shielding her from others and she doesn't know how to relate with them without bringing Kidd into the mix...for example,laycon.
She needs to reduce or stop the PDAs,distance herself from Kidd and relate with others without any emotional attachments but with who?
Most of the girls see her as their rival and most of the guys are either booed up or avoiding her because of Kidd.

I stand to be corrected tho...
Now you are making a point.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I believe at the finale of the season, they'd get something for their troubles.
No it bbcoins naira or so
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
majamajic:

Laycon is on Kidd team

Nooo.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
scondy:
Erica 's consistent crying is putting Kidd in a difficult situation and it's not fair to him....why does she cry and keep saying she feels embarrassed and foolish bla ...bla..bla...

The guy just keeps apologizing and trying to make her feel better. She should deal with her insecurities. At least he is not romantically involved with any other lady in that house...why is she so threatened? What will now happen outside the house?

The guy now has to thread carefully not to end up like a bad person to the viewers.

Is it even just viewers he is concerned about??

The way he was playing tic tac toe so as not to snooker himself into saying something that might lead to a misunderstanding of their relationship was eye opening...

Erica is so very sensitive about everything he says that there is no way I can continue to believe that this thing is still just a "physical connection" thingy.

She likes him much more than that and is trying to find out how he really feels about her..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
SammyFX:

I jus lik ur point so understandable but how I wish she was wt ozo both of them would HV matched perfectly in n out
Yeah,Ozo would have been a perfect match for her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
majamajic:
This question is not correct

The stadium was commissioned around 2005 or so

Brazil won Nigeria 3-0

This is not in 80s
Which team is leading bro
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
MamBi:

The way he was playing tic tac toe so as not to snooker himself into saying something that might lead to a misunderstanding of their relationship was eye opening...

Erica is so very sensitive about everything he says that there is no way I can continue to believe that this thing is still just a "physical connection" thingy.

She likes him much more than that and is trying to find out how he really feels about her..

Putting the cart before the horse.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MiaKhalifa: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Fayar:

Wetin happen to Ericanyash moniker cheesy cheesy cheesy

You wan run drop your title abii grin

mba...you're still the Official Cowar.d BBN20 thread NL .. grin....you earned it boy grin

If you like change moniker 10 times..we go still Sabi you cheesy cheesy grin

You are in pains..

See Erica Nyash here... tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Jackson105:
I didn't see Laycon "senseless" lyrics online. As a proud ICON, I sat down to write the lyrics.

All for our star boy

Eeeehss! Kanni sir! Finito!

Show you where the money dey
My new location is the money way
Party all night, do it everyday
'cos everyday is an holiday

See, I don't like stress, make everybody know
I know fresh boys wey go make the party blow
I Know fine girls wey go rock your body so

Omo, we wan flex, DJ carry go, go kanni!
It is your birthday,where the girls dey
dem dey where the men dey,where the men dey
dem dey for Mende, Pop anything, bills on me

"Cos..... money dey, girls dey, shayo dey, flex dey/2ce

Listen...
This party is senseless, don't come here with your senses,this party is senseless,don't leave home with your senses/2ce,this party is senseless

Show you where the money dey
My new location is the money way
Party all night, do it everyday
'cos everyday is an holiday

I tell u say I no dey really drink again
two glasses,now I don dey go astray
different mixtures, now I no dey see again
greener pastures,let her body lead the way
I dey see two girls to one guy,what a nice ratio
only me five girls,say na one man show
When you come to my party,you go chop belleful
everything comes in two, takeaway....

"Cos money dey, girls dey, shayo dey, flex dey/2ce

This party is senseless, don't come here with your senses,this party is senseless,don't leave home with your senses/2ce

Dedicated to all ICONs.

From all the freestyles of Laycon I've watched, it's "it's CONNY, sir" that was written, not "it's Kanni, sir".

Nice effort you put in, regardless.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
Brubembem:

Explain further please
Erica has her Elites and a huge fanbase but the so called wayademgang are kiddrica shippers!
Do you understand?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Beorn1:

You're my YumMinaYum nau. My Yumness. My BBheart. cheesy kiss

I'm okay but very pained that I'm missing my BBN. I just can't wait for Sunday to arrive so I can leave this useless location I'm currently at. cry angry

I hope your doing pretty well, gorgeous? kiss

Eishhhhhh!!! grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Hehehehehe... I know that feeling because watching on the phone is more annoying. Sunday is almost here switz, but are sure you can't wait? grin grin

I'm fine fine, just a little bit bored. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Beorn1:

From all the freestyles of Laycon I've watched, it's "it's CONNY, sir" that was written, not "it's Kanni, sir".

Nice effort you put in, regardless.

Thanks, i have modify

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zebracross: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Which team is leading?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by emmanuel4758(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lazy Nigerian youth
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
This game is so Fu*king boring.
Why do they have an infinite amount of time to give an answer
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
We should normalize dropping updates here without spinning it.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
Maybe MC Oluomo needs to come for Laycon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
Live score

Ozo team 7 Kidd team 7

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
Who is leading na
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
MamBi:

Is power oil allowed to do that though?

Use her image when she is still in the house?

I think sponsors are allowed to advertise using housemates while they're still in the house. Guinness used Ike and Mercy, Seyi and Tacha at different times while they were in the house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
Simran94:

Forget it, Ozo was bothered but he had to smile to cover it up. He kept staring at both Kidd and Nengi but didn't want it to be obvious.
Who wouldn't be bothered? A girl wouldn't let him touch her like she allows other guys touch her... It is annoying na.
I just wish this Ozo guy can just go back to week 2 and ignore her.

We also crave for week 2 Ozo sha.
I don't think iz a problem anyway, e don already talk say him go cut off anything wey go put am for emotional stress,still waiting for him to do the cutting off sha.
maybe after dis week
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
Chiefheywhy:
So Kidd na one-minute man ! cheesy grin grin grin

Na him wife talk am oh .

Yeah.... which was why she turned down the big cassava after all the advert .. ......even his hype man Praise finishhed work when he sounded a gong announcing the size to the world undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
MamBi:

I just watched the full clip of what happened.

Erica feels something for Kidd, same as Kidd to Erica.

Kidd isn't emotionally expressive, unlike Erica, and that's what I believe Erica has a problem with.

Just like kids to their parents, their father loves them so much that he can do anything to make them happy, but their mum is more emotionally attached to them than the dad, which sometimes make it look like mothers cares more than fathers.

Na wetin just dey play between them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
Geezeem:

Yeah.... which was why she turned down the big cassava after all the advert .. ......even his hype man Praise finishhed work when he sounded a gong announcing the size to the world undecided

When a small prick man sees an average prick, the normal prick looks mighty to him. Hence..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dotez:

We also crave for week 2 Ozo sha.
I don't think iz a problem anyway, e don already talk say him go cut off anything wey go put am for emotional stress,still waiting for him to do the cutting off sha.
maybe after dis week
The truth b say wether he cut off or not nengi lik the dude bt girl de hide fact I dnt knw y wether she de fear table shaking by ebuka abi na camera so don't expect any cut off ozo will play his game as usual n remain focus n task n the other hand still give her attention small so let still watch out wat happen next
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
SammyFX:

I jus lik ur point so understandable but how I wish she was wt ozo both of them would HV matched perfectly in n out
unfortunately for u like poles repel and unlike poles attract

Erica doesn't find ozo attractive because as a passive lady, Ozo appears passive to her too .... passive ladies are attracted to dominant men like Kidd that complement them..
Same way passive Ozo finds a dominant Nengi more attractive than Erica.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
styrese:

Erica doesn't find ozo attractive because as a passive lady, Ozo appears passive to her too .... passive ladies are attracted to dominant men like Kidd that complement them..
Yh u right tho I grab ur point
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
Crixxx:

When a small prick man sees an average prick, the normal prick looks mighty to him. Hence..
grin
Which size is yours?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
Any other task today before arena game?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
styrese:

Sometimes, I dey feel this stuff Na just myth.

Mercy and Ike as an example.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
Beorn1:

Exactly. Any winner of this show wins when he appeals the most to most viewers from all tribes and religion. Cubana whatever can't force any tribe or people to support who he wants. In short, nobody can do that.
Relax
you seems stressed already with this Cubana thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) (4906) (4907) (4908) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.