Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:58 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5166830 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4905) (4906) (4907) (4908) (4909) (4910) (4911) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Simran94:

As per nengi being friends with mercy, I think this is the script she's tryna play with Ozo. Have someone she can control.

Too bad, Ozo isn't someone she can control cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
Simran94:

As per nengi being friends with mercy, I think this is the script she's tryna play with Ozo. Have someone she can control.
the way he always looks at her

I'm tired

Whatever nengi has on that guy is strong
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lucy will be a very nagging wife, I pity her husband grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Something happened between ozo, nengi, vee and neo grin

Would have said it but my services are no longer available
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Simran94:

Wow I get u .... didn't even know she was friends with Mercy..
But their can never be two lambos na cheesy
Though she seems to have tamed Ozo..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Bookworm001:
this kind time, you just bend her over the counter and shift her pant
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:

Tell us na
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Superions pray for your simp before Nengi kills his game completely grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
igasiboy98:
If you think a celebrity's support wins big brother naija, you must be joking.
Miracle won not because he's from imo state but because he's the fans favourite, all over Africa.
Mercy wouldn't have won if tacha wasn't disqualified no matter the Cubana or whatever support because tacha has street love more than mercy. It's a sad reality.
This year, the person that will win is someone that the street loves, no matter the support from anybody or any tribalist. Tribalism that couldn't even push seyi from 5th position grin
Tribalism doesn't win this show, not even for someone that's not even a top tier HM.
Take it or leave it. We have three top HMs this year in no particular order. Laycon, Nengi and Erica. If any heavy weight was behind this three then all others should be bothered. But for now, nothing of such.
Street love>>>>>>>>>

If you're not bothered then you shouldn't have been bothered or even taking the stress to write dis post above me.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Truly, Lucy is trying in that house with cleaning up in the kitchen...

She needs to learn how to ignore dirty plates piling up..

These her temper tantrums against housemates in general will put her in endangered list when BB changes the voting pattern.. undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
igasiboy98:
If you think a celebrity's support wins big brother naija, you must be joking.
Miracle won not because he's from imo state but because he's the fans favourite, all over Africa.
Mercy wouldn't have won if tacha wasn't disqualified no matter the Cubana or whatever support because tacha has street love more than mercy. It's a sad reality.
This year, the person that will win is someone that the street loves, no matter the support from anybody or any tribalist. Tribalism that couldn't even push seyi from 5th position grin
Tribalism doesn't win this show, not even for someone that's not even a top tier HM.
Take it or leave it. We have three top HMs this year in no particular order. Laycon, Nengi and Erica. If any heavy weight was behind this three then all others should be bothered. But for now, nothing of such.
Street love>>>>>>>>>

If you're not bothered then you shouldn't have been bothered or even go tru the stress to write dis post above me.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Olodo24:
Tell us na
It was yesterday na
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:

Abeg talk, I heard the conversation but not in full. If Na shipping matter abeg no talk am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
igasiboy98:
Wetin happen again
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
MamBi:

Then he needs to accommodate her wishes if he truly likes her.

She is hurting by his every little gesture no matter how innocent because she is unsure if the situation has changed.

Don't forget his response to Ebuka that if he starts having feelings for Erica, she would be the first person he told...

As a girl, if you no hear that confession no matter how much you prompt the guy, you will start feeling somehow.

They're two different people with different views on relationship and love. With time, they'll get what they truly want if they want it to happen.

Kidd might not be doing it at Erica's pace but he's trying, dropped something things he did with other girls at the beginning of the show, he's always right there by her, stands up for her.

Erica is also doing a good job because unlike most of us that prefer to bottle things up and pray for our men to get what we really desire like say dem be witch, she's opened with her emotions and what she desires. I'm glad the communications are happening, it will either make or mar them but they are both aware of what is going on.

In regards to his statement to Ebuka, there's a video from showmax where he was asking Erica if she loves him and why she doesn't...

They both have coconut heads sha, I won't be surprised if they call off whatever they have instead of falling deeply!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
Bookworm001:

Abeg talk, I heard the conversation but not in full. If Na shipping matter abeg no talk am
Na shipping matter or this morning lolz
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
styrese:
Wow I get u .... didn't even know she was friends with Mercy..
But their can never be two lambos na cheesy
Though she seems to have tamed Ozo..
she has, I cant deny it , he is always turning to look at her, if he doesnt show care, she will start complaining that he left her, Its really annoying

I dont know why ozo cant understand the importance of distance, I remember that pepsi task, nengi was always looking at him whenever she saw him, give the girl space for like 3 hours, she will hug you when she sees you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
Bookworm001:

Too bad, Ozo isn't someone she can control cool
Bookworm are u sure shocked....Biko don't go and take an oath for Ozo that u will regret oo cheesy
Shine ur eyes bro!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
styrese:
Bookworm are u sure shocked....Biko don't go and take an oath for Ozo that u will regret oo cheesy
Shine ur eyes bro!

Let's be watching na wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
awwwn. Wathoni and Brighto love play is so cute to watch smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:

You must talk am o, Abeg na, I'm not watching atm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
SammyFX:
It was yesterday na
I didn't watch. Tell me na
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
Erica is bold sha, putting all her emotions out like that. I wouldn't dare! Jehovah no go shame us, we no go shame indaboski! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Bookworm001:
but at least d husband will enjoy good food everyday grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
[quote author=FIGARO00 post=93318216]You must talk am o, Abeg na, I'm not watching atm[/quote
She drag ozo because of food n started crying tht ozo ate without her
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
SammyFX:

Na shipping matter or this morning lolz

It's this morning. Neo was saying something with vee and called ozo and Nengi but I didn't hear all he said

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
Feel Good Friday! cheesy

Shall we..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
Diary session.

Nengi first.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
igasiboy98:
Too late for prayer, till his last day in the house, that one will keep following Nengi about like a L behind a learner's car.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:
Erica is bold sha, putting all her emotions out like that. I wouldn't dare! Jehovah no go shame us, we no go shame indaboski! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Is this the real you from iberepepe, or it is experience that is talking now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Brownsun:
but at least d husband will enjoy good food everyday grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
My baby in the diary room smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4905) (4906) (4907) (4908) (4909) (4910) (4911) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.