Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:06 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5166864 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
Yeye kidd wan campaign for vote from him Papa grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kiddwaya diary session

He's feeling excited, there will be a party tomorrow, he's happy. Had low energy this week. Hvnt been performing well in tasks as well. He's feeling good generally.

He feels he's been failing in task cos him and Lucy as been in d same group alot and she isnt a creative person like him. He has been really looking forward to pepsi challenge.
(Gives shout out to cuppy calls her his girl). He doesn't dislike Lucy he just doesn't like working with Lucy.

About d indomie challenge, he loved it cos he's a chef (by hobby). His partner was wathoni. She's very easy to work with and a great partner.

About d kuda challenge, he was in a group with people he actually liked, and he felt they did really well even though they didn't win.

About d wager presentation, his painting, d horse and emir represents his dad leading people on, cos his dad is a leader, a great man.
(Shout out to his dad).
D presentation got boring at a point cos it became long. But it was still nice to get to know everyone on that level.

He doesn't think anyone was lying but some might have been a little bit creative with d truth.

He had no problem with d no hot water issue. D guys really had no issue with it, just d girls. But they eventually got used to it.

Tells biggie to tell his dad he loves him and doing okay.

(Gives a shoutout to his dad)

End of his diary session.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
Awww

Biggie tells him to tell his dad he loves him himself

And he makes a very lovely shout out to Terry waya

Adorable Kidd!

I like!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kidd giving a shout out to his dad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Biggie is so irritated by this guy

Y his he calling his dad fr biggie
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
Omo ....Its not easy to type oo cry

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
I love Kidd and his innocent braggings grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
igasiboy98:
This is wrong in every way. Bbn should not be tribalistic. You can become a tribalist in politics session not here. If you want to support laycon or whoever you want, do it because you love them not because of tribe. And icons this is not one of us. He's a decampaigner, icons are NOT tribalist!!!
icons shld just ignore this ppl

they are decampaigners and dis is their strategy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
SammyFX:

I jus lik ur point so understandable but how I wish she was wt ozo both of them would HV matched perfectly in n out
I swear

IF it was Erica and OZO at d beginning
I would av ship like mad

Sometimes I do feel like both of dem are in d wrong hands. I wish it was reversed. But iz too late now sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kiddwaya with that I dont give a Bleep pose. No form of decency.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
BossDiop:
See ur head like coconut

Oya lie that u will see ur sister following Tinubu or Dangote son and you won't tell her to put pressure

Don't be an hypocrite

Leave Kidd and Erica and let them live their lives..
Las las everything we dey watch and analyse nah game and cruise
she irritates me by crying for what? money or love?
so you will advise your sister or family member to open her legs anyhow just because of money? wetin be your own be your own,you dont have to be desperate in getting a man down thereby loosing your self respect as a woman.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:

No he’s not tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
QueenCookie:

Thanks dear.

Is that all? I didn't read where Nengi said she'd like to marry Ozo. His fans are implying she said that. Nne please check again, maybe you missed that part, I don't think they are trying to spin narrative and accuse her of playing game, please check again, she must have said that. shocked shocked shocked

When will Biggie give my Nengi her bible? What sort of nonsense is this Biggie? Are you an atheist? Is devil your parent? Is something doing your brain? Give Nengi the damn Bible!!!
Nengi never said she will like to marry Ozo. She only said she will like to have a family like ozo's family in future cos her dad was absent in her life

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
I pin kiss
FIGARO00:
We move! Oya chop knuckle.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
SammyFX:

Y his he calling his dad fr biggie
biggie say anything else, him say make biggie give him papa message for am cheesy

Biggie say tell him yourself cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
SammyFX:

I jus lik ur point so understandable but how I wish she was wt ozo both of them would HV matched perfectly in n out
Like seriously

I would av ship like mad

Sometimes I do feel like both of dem are in d wrong hands. I wish it was reversed. But iz too late now sha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
genius43:
Kiddwaya DS
see as e spread cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:

The dude is very irritating. No respect for Biggie at all...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
biggie say anything else, him say make biggie give him papa message for am cheesy

Biggie say tell him yourself cheesy

Man lik kid.. Hahaha the guy na lamba master bt gt vibes
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
Drew13:
see as e spread cheesy

grin grin grin Based on who him be.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
I wish Ozo was with Erica, that ship would've been a force to reckon with.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
LordTheus:
Unless there's a secret joke I'm not getting here...

But what's the big deal with Cubana rallying for Ozo and Prince?

Other top housemates like Nengi and Erica have celebrities and other top dogs rooting for them.

Why is Ozo's own now causing a ruckus?
Like I don't understand .
It's like Laycon's fans feel he's the only one deserving of a celebrity support because I don't understand the angst .
Yul Edochie , YCee , Ushebe comedian , lala the Yoruba actress , Tiannah , ice prince , Sean Tizzle, Dija , DJ Nana , DJ Neptune , Frodd , Omashola , Mercy , even my Mike have all been supporting Laycon openly and no one had issues with it.

Just this one Cubana we got today that we are even sharing with Prince , they have been ranting since morning .

This is like a farmer that has twenty cattles but still envious of his neighbor with one ram.

How can humans behave like this ?

Is Cubana Deloitte ?

May the Lord protect Ozo .

Nawa o !!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
Omofloflo:

You father is an idiot.... I guess cubana is decampaigning Ozo as well
leave ds tin i b niger deltan...and i support laycon,nothing like tribal...who go win go win,i neva watch bbn and ds is my first time...so chill n do ur part dont b a tribalist,cubana can support anybody wit any strategy,i heard he a just using ds to gain some fame neh...its normal for him

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dotez:

Like seriously

I would av ship like mad

Yh ozo can still work things out wt nengi n even tho he doesn't he has nothing to lose babes go still rush m outside na Erica I pity.. Jus to go n offer ursef to a guy tht doesn't understand love yet

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
Brownsun:
Nengi never said she will like to marry Ozo. She only said she will like to have a family like ozo's family in future cos her dad was absent in her life
I like ozo's family, I want to have a family like that

There are millions shipping them, what will they conclude?

why did she bring up ozo's story?

Nengi is playing viewers, in the dairy room ozo is perfect outside ozo is rejected

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
Brownsun:
Kiddwaya diary session

...He doesn't think anyone was lying but some might have been a little bit creative with d truth

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dianeOzark: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
Drew13:
see as e spread cheesy
He can spread me like that . grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
igasiboy98:
I wish Ozo was with Erica, that ship would've been a force to reckon with.

I de tell u n ozo fr really bring out the good caring type bt na life Sha anything can stil happen
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
Images.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
I like ozo's family, I want to have a family like that

There are millions shipping them, what will they conclude?

why did she bring up ozo's story?

Nengi is playing viewers, in the dairy room ozo is perfect outside ozo is rejected
biggie asked her.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kidd gave a shoutout to his dad, but his haterz won't see how good he cherishes his family.

They got problem only when he talks about his billions and connections.

Talk about jealousy mehn! Talk about it, you modafvqa! cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.