Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:45 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5166791 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4912) (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) (4917) (4918) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
Brownsun:
Vee's diary session

She's feeling good, just trying to have as much fun this weekend cos u never know what sunday can bring.

About d wager presentation, she dedicated her painting to her mum, it was weird for her cos people had sad stories to say but hers was filled with joy. She kinda felt guilty at a point. They gave it their best.

She doesn't think anyone exaggerated their story.
About d hot water issue, she suffered! She doesn't want it to happen again. Some people were not baffing cheesy

To pick a strategic partner with someone not based in romance, she will pick ozo cos he's smart, a goal getter and does it without hurting people's feelings. He's very focus.

She asked for cheese. Biggie says she will find out on sunday.

End of her diary session.

Respect! Thanks a bunch cry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
Laycongirlfrien:
So Vee didn't pick Laycon? I thought as his best friend, she is supposed to know more about his intellectual capacity?
I was saying it yesterday that she done see laycon finish

Laycon na heavy mugu for her eyes

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
igasiboy98:
If you don't know that Nengi is playing the viewers with that statement she made then you need to check yourself. She knows people would've been shipping them already, don't forget that this HMs are seasoned viewers. They know how these things work grin
The thing is if she knows this, why does she keep rejecting the guy anytime he touches her but allow other guys touch her?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
igasiboy98:
If you don't know that Nengi is playing the viewers with that statement she made then you need to check yourself. She knows people would've been shipping them already, don't forget that this HMs are seasoned viewers. They know how these things work grin

Ohhh, I forgot, the viewers only watch diary sessions. So she is playing the viewers because these viewers only watch diary sessions? They don't watch their day to day activities in the house? That's why she will blow hot with Ozo in the house and blow cold with him in the diary room? She will reject his advances in the house because viewers are not watching them, then accept his proposals during her diary sessions because they are watching her then.

She takes care of him in the house, like cooking for him, keeping him company, consoling him when he does bad in a task or game and be a true friend with him in the house, she goes to diary room and sings praises to him, why? Viewers are not watching them in the house, they only watch diary sessions...

Una no deh tire to try to figure out these two people? We have never seen the type of chemistry these two people have in the history of BBN, they are more like a mystery to us, you guys should quit trying to demystify their ship and just enjoy it, I can as well say Ozo is the one with the baddest game plan. Stop misinterpreting her words, haba!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
BrightO in the Diary Room.

Big Brother cautions cautions his lateness

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
MizzD:
Why did biggie not ask others this Particular question grin

Vee says she would pick Ozo as a strategic (non romantic) partner if she had to choose because he is smart , a goal getter and he does it without hurting anyone’s feelings.

She was going to say Bright O but she’s still trying to figure him out. He feels people think he doesn’t say much because he’s intelligent but she thinks he doesn’t say much because he doesn’t have anything to say

Ouch.

Vee is very spot on. I really do rate her

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
dgudlyf:
Threebear,, wassup?

Results neva show?
Patience abeg .
I want to be completely sure.
Make the thing wey happen Sunday no happen again.
If I didn't rush release , I would have taken the second source that told me Prince is bottom 4 .

Na rush rush mouse use enter trap .

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
Bright Is begining to look like Wathoni.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
she said it's only the women side that she could relate with and liked

She talked about those she liked, next thing out of nowhere, she mentions men and brings up ozo then dragged the story to her life and said she wants that kind of family

She is playing viewers
But if she was playing the viewers, why didn't she just boo up with him in the house? Because even the housemates said it that both of them looked good together

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
Brubembem:
I watched and listened to Prince and Wathoni's conversation last night, but didn't fully grab everything he said.

Just watch a clip where Prince told Wathoni that Nengi and Ozo dey run shiit for bathroom but she dey friendzone Ozo for the public.

I don't know if this is true, but if Ozo and Nengi have had their shower together before, it means there are some atoms of truth there.

Nengi and Ozo do shower together on daily basis , but from interview with evicted housemate , nengi do not shower completely naked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ike has failed yen yen yen but they still sleep on his instagram page. The last time I saw Mike's page on Instagram was a year ago. That's how irrelevant he now is.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
Threebear:

Like I don't understand .
It's like Laycon's fans feel he's the only one deserving of a celebrity support because I don't understand the angst .
Yul Edochie , YCee , Ushebe comedian , lala the Yoruba actress , Tiannah , ice prince , Sean Tizzle, Dija , DJ Nana , DJ Neptune , Frodd , Omashola , Mercy , even my Mike have all been supporting Laycon openly and no one had issues with it.

Just this one Cubana we got today that we are even sharing with Prince , they have been ranting since morning .

This is like a farmer that has twenty cattles but still envious of his neighbor with one ram.

How can humans behave like this ?

Is Cubana Deloitte ?

May the Lord protect Ozo .

Nawa o !!
guy forget all those ppl no dey vote compare to cubana....cubana alone na 100 thousand vote alone howmany of those useless broke celebrities go vote?..... mercy? Frodd? Ushbebe? Ycee wey dey owe house rent? Mike wey no dey naija ?? Lol laycon fans have all right to be worried

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
igasiboy98:
See those succulent boobs. I can suck dayan's tits morning, afternoon, night. Such tits are nourishing
Later this clown will be saying Whorica...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Omofloflo:
As a Yoruba guy, I have been voting and showing love to non Yoruba HMs from Ozo to praise to neo to even trikkytee. However, the way things are going; I'M NOW 100% ICONIC. Omo oduduwa let's stop wasting our votes on those ingrates let's support our own and show them how to play the game...#LayCon #GetSense #LayCon_WeDieThere

No true fan of Laycon will vomit this gibberish. Your line of thought is wack and "tasteless". You have a very bad energy and excessive megalomania, so, the desperate need to mask your vulnerability with unsolicited and sour tribal innuendos.

Hear me loud and clear, your agenda is dead on arrival. You are nothing but a decampaigner. Laycon doesn't need your type.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
BrightO thinks Lucy is the fake housemate.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
Bright says the housemate who is most likely to be a fake housemate is Lucy because of her attitude- she attacks eveyone and does it fearlessly grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
she said it's only the women side that she could relate with and liked

She talked about those she liked, next thing out of nowhere, she mentions men and brings up ozo then dragged the story to her life and said she wants that kind of family

She is playing viewers
She's not playing anyone .
She genuinely likes Ozo, anyone can tell .

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
igasiboy98:
See those succulent boobs. I can suck dayan's tits morning, afternoon, night. Such tits are nourishing
Best boobs on BBN yet

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
Simran94:

The thing is if she knows this, why does she keep rejecting the guy anytime he touches her but allow other guys touch her?
explain, you are a woman, what's her reason
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Joke aside, did Ike turn his personal Instagram page to gossip page? I need to be sure.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Threebear:

She's not playing anyone .
She genuinely likes Ozo, anyone can tell .
why does she act like he irritates her when he touches her
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Brighto's diary session

He's feeling very fine and happy, feels fulfilled cos its been a great week considering d task they've been having this week. Had d opportunity to express himself abt his mum.

He feels none of the HMs exaggerated their story.

Biggie says they hv been stories of a fake housemate in d house and he feels d fake housemate is Lucy. cheesy (why??) Cos of her attitude, attacks everyone, she's fearless. grin

He didn't find d hot water issue funny.

End of his diary session.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
I'm immune, cant you see that I'm angry

I knew she will mention ozo and give ozone shippers milk to drink

I feel sorry for 0zone shippers, she wouldn't even allow him to hold her but in the dairy room ozo is her husband cheesy

Cruising viewers

tongue tongue tongue tongue Don't feel sorry for us. We are good..

She will always highlight the goodness that is Ozo in her life and likewise, Ozo will always admire her strength...

Leave us to deal with our joy when they both do... tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
FrankGiel:

Later this clown will be saying Whorica...
Please there was one English you used on Tacha last season .
Been trying to recall that word and I can't .
Guttersomething .

Please. Remind me thanks. kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
majamajic:

Nengi and Ozo do shower together on daily basis , but from interview with evicted housemate , nengi do not shower completely naked
Maybe to erase all doubt, just maybe.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Threebear:

If you go this route , then you're setting laycon up to lose .
Most active BBN supporters and voters are igbos .

Laycon has the support of the masses , don't ruin it for him .
A word is enough for the wise .
Why would a person laycon doesn't even know ruin his chances of winning just because of his statement

Una self

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
I like this fake housemate story Biggie just planted in Brighto's head
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Laycongirlfrien:
So Vee didn't pick Laycon? I thought as his best friend, she is supposed to know more about his intellectual capacity?

Wetin concern her with that one's intelligence...
She just had hatred for Erica

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Biggie - if there's a fake housemate among u , who is it ?

Brighto ( dairy section) - if there's any fake house mate in the house , i think it's Lucy , she is so bold , but I don't think there's a fake housemate among us
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
Threebear:

Please there was one English you used on Tacha last season .
Been trying to recall that word and I can't .
Guttersomething .

Please. Remind me thanks. kiss

Guttersnipe undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Laycongirlfrien:
Vee used Laycon and dumped him immediately Ebuka casted her.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Laycongirlfrien:

Laugh wan wound me here..... na by hype? cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4912) (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) (4917) (4918) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.