Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5135373 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5836) (5837) (5838) (5839) (5840) (5841) (5842) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dotez:

Na Saturday I dey wait for sha.

I need her to clear Ozo eye once again,coconut head

Ozo will always apologize to Nengi no matter what...

I said it here last week and some people were crying and wailing..

But at the end, Ozo apologized for doing absolutely no wrong..

Things like this are either inborn or hereditary.. Let me leave it at that..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
majamajic:
Kidd to Erica - I came here on a low key , but u and Nengi came as stars , u are a star actress and Nengi told me a lot of artists know that she is here

No wahala

Star actress grin grin

I can see kidd is looking for an opportunity to slam choke this night

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Sunnycliff:

But from Monday till this evening, she was giving him green lights. Isn't it

Which of those days did she allow him sleep on her bed?. She's been consistent in that regard

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
Geezeem:

my sentiment exactly

I mean what criteria are we using to judge Laycon as someone most deserving to win?

this is what I keep saying. everyone deserves a chance

how the "mighty" grin has fallen.... she has been relegated to an ikorodu forecaster true true

oh and yes..... he is addicted to the cheap likes he gets from team Laycon.... team ozo can't rise to a quarter of that flattery grin
I don't believe I've ever said Laycon is the most deserving to win .
That someone deserves to win doesn't mean others don't.
Of course , you read things upside down .
Even when a point is well enunciated , you still have a hard time grasping it.
Someone that feels someone is the most deserving to win wouldn't be rooting for other people over him.
Please , you have a brain ...use it once in a while .
Your obsession with me is making you sloppy .

48 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hazardfan1:
Icons, I've done my part ooo....till next week my darlings. kiss kiss please do your last part too.

Cc Akorkor, Munzy14, Froshloaded, Brownsun, Lhimeet, Larride, Casttle, drakeblend, scondy....Igboboyswag,

Good job to all my fellow icons. More money in our pocket and God no go shame us!!

To the rest of the ICONs family that are not quoted, we say Medawase

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
BBNaija 2020: I know Kiddwaya, Erica are having sex, I saw them – Wathoni [VIDEO] https://dailypost.ng/2020/09/03/bbnaija-2020-i-know-kiddwaya-erica-are-having-sex-i-saw-them-wathoni-video/

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
Munzy14:

I swear I was laughing all through..... my friend will say, it is acquiring a plot of land, on a lady's head... cheesy

Like! My mouth was just opened. This my fave eh!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
The kin shampoo Kidd using to was Erica hair

' I came here on a jet with my team 2 times , we came the first time and we went back , then came back again ......

Kayode carry him camera run

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
igasiboy98:

That girl is a perfect game player. She has been doing all the touchy touchy with Ozo since Monday even wearing his shirt. Now on Thursday, she has returned him back to default settings.
Quite alright, Ozo is a certified simp. But any superion that voted Nengi this week no get sense. She played with both you and your fave heads. A 22yr old girl for that matter. I really pity Ozo. The girl has rejected him for the umpteenth time. The simp still keep following her around like a puppy. Even Kidd and laycon don enjoy Nengi pass am. What a waste of fine boy. Superions that voted Nengi (if any) you've all been played!

Just to be clear. None of that would have happened if Ozo hadnt mentioned the sleeping on her bed thing

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Star actress grin grin
chai, you sabi the code....

Scatter head, an have it well packaged on a platter of Gold... grin waaaaaaah..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
Beorn1:

I purposely didn't want to update their convo because once you say the truth about Ozo's behavior, they will call you hater. Tonight he mentioned they are in a relationship, babe cleared him for the millionth time that they aren't in one. But When you talk about it, his fans go come dey tag you hater or say you'd buy Explora to rewind what everyone heard. LOL

honestly the boi started irritating me today

na wetin naaa? undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
igasiboy98:

That girl is a perfect game player. She has been doing all the touchy touchy with Ozo since Monday even wearing his shirt. Now on Thursday, she has returned him back to default settings.
Quite alright, Ozo is a certified simp. But any superion that voted Nengi this week no get sense. She played with both you and your fave heads. A 22yr old girl for that matter. I really pity Ozo. The girl has rejected him for the umpteenth time. The simp still keep following her around like a puppy. Even Kidd and laycon don enjoy Nengi pass am. What a waste of fine boy. Superions that voted Nengi (if any) you've all been played!
Stop talking rubbish Oga. You are not even a superion. What do you mean that she played the viewers and superions that voted her? Haven't you heard about something called alliance? Do you think it's a joke? Must everything be about ship? The superions, that voted Nengi, if any, did so for many reasons other than stupid ship. Some did for alliance, some voted her because they know Ozo is very comfortable with her and she leaving could destabilise his mood in the house. Leave all this yeye talk about ship please.

Nengi did nothing wrong neither did Superions that voted her, something's are beyond ship most times. Every team must not be like some stingy Icons that think they are self sufficient.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Munzy14:

chai, you sabi the code....

Scatter head, an have it well packaged on a platter of Gold... grin waaaaaaah..

You no well grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Amya:

Like! My mouth was just opened. This my fave eh!
We tagged him lamba master for a purpose... He is well groomed in that field for the business... cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
Olodo24:
viewers aren't even getting it. If Lucy leaves, then we'll not have any drama. Whether right or wrong (she was right this time and 90% of other times), Lucy lightens up our screens. It's a shame that most people want her out
Honestly girl is so real and I love her with her imperfections.

To be honest, I never voted for any housemate in bbn history the way I voted for her today. I did my best and hope she survives the eviction. If she doesn't I wish her all the best in her endeavors cuz I know she is smart and industrious, God being by her side, she will achieve her dreams in life.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
akthedream2019:

Can you imagine?

Between Ozo and Nengi, who is using who?

In case you don't know or pretending not to know,Nengi is fighting to win the show while Ozo is fighting to be in top 5
I don't think that is a problem at all, it's sure will be won by one of them. Ozo being the best that ever been produced by IMO state, having him on my screen till day 71 is already a victory for me. after all, I don't stand to gain or lose anything by the win of any of them.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
My happiness is that you're catching your subs...tagged u or not.

Conscience pricks you...tagged you or not.

You get to scroll and read it twice or more...tagged u or not.

You switch to your 40accounts to defend yourself..tagged u or not.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by larride(m): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hazardfan1:
Icons, I've done my part ooo....till next week my darlings. kiss kiss please do your last part too.

Cc Akorkor, Munzy14, Froshloaded, Brownsun, Lhimeet, Larride, Casttle, drakeblend, scondy....Igboboyswag,

Na so

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Tiribear giving people nightmares cheesy
I likey

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
akthedream2019:

You can only fool Team Laycon for cheap likes

You can't deny the fact that Team Ozo failed you and that is why you ain't taking him serious this season.

Nobody said Laycon doesn't deserve to win.. Whoever is in that house deserves to win and it also depend on what the voters want in a particular season.

So stop trying to play smart and just agree that your Bbn business was busted since last season.

Some of us knew this season won't be rossy for you as per bbn runs na.

You have been relegated to be an Ikorodu forecaster..

Give us the top 3 for this week or get the fvck out of here..

It is when Ozo and his fans failed you that you know that you don't want to take Bbnaija serious again.

Yeye dey smell.
I'd rather be an Ikorodu forecaster than an Ajegunle nuisance grin

At least I still have a value in the forum , what exactly do you have to offer ? grin

You show up everyday , troll everyone , get banned and disappear insignificantly.

Even if you disappear from the forum for months , no one would bait an eye lid .

Even in my supposed reduced state , I'm still miles ahead of you grin

That's why you're depending on me to give you the top three , and that is why you won't be getting it till I decide you will grin

I'm always the boss ...you're just one of my subjects , waiting on my me to feed your curiosity .

And you're right , everyone deserves to win .
That is why I'm rooting for another person to win .

You'd known that If you bothered to read before replying . grin

Now fallout and go back to trolling your likes .

54 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Star actress grin grin

Biggee should do and evict Kidd , watching 2 of them at times , it's like looking at scammer and scamee

She didn't finish her wagger presentation , she has started exchanging spit almost immediately

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
xenoo:
Erica must get a strike this week.
She has broken a couple of rules.
Kidd was not to enjoy any hoh room privilege but she keeps going in to get Kidwaya drinks from the room.
When Ozo was Hoh and Nengi Dhoh last week.,Nengi was speaking with Kid and the next minute, she went in and brought out Guinness for Kid..

Was she punished till date?

If not, nothing will happen to Erica..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bookworm001:

You no well grin
cheesy

But is true na, u saw How she asked but i like u for who you are... cheesy

A good sign he has won first leg of the semifinals... Incase second leg go deh this night.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
CaSttLe:

face the person with your full chest

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
majamajic:

Biggee should do and evict Kidd , watching 2 of them at times , it's like looking at scammer and scamee

She didn't finish her wagger presentation , she has started exchanging spit almost immediately
It's scammer and scammerer cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Selaphiel:
Why is it that every one-on-one conversation we are shown between Ozo and Nengi is always at the very tail-end. You are left with no clue what the hell they were talking about. Who initiated the conversation and why.

Is this deliberate or some poor directing by Kayode and crew?

I only heard ‘we are not in a relationship and we’re trying to get to know each other better,’ both said by Nengi. I had no idea what Ozo was saying. He speaks with a lisp most times. Be like say these people dey milk this Ozo-Nengi drama dey serve am to us like small chops for party.

AND WHY IS EVERYONE REPORTING THE WE ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP PART WHILE IGNORING WE'RE TRYING TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER PART? I see what y'all trying to do twisters. grin

That's what they do here most of the times, just to promote their simp story, they filter their conversations and only report the ones that suits their one sided narrative.

Stupid people.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
igasiboy98:

Chill, it would have been a bad idea not to vote for her, it would have backfired. She would have survived either ways. Topping the chart will be a boost for Ozo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
CaSttLe:

Guy is everything okay?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Good job to you, too. Amen. What's medawase?
Akorkor:

Good job to all my fellow icons. More money in our pocket and God no go shame us!!

To the rest of the ICONs family that are not quoted, we say Medawase

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
[s]
majamajic:

She didn't finish her wagger presentation , she has started exchanging spit almost immediately [/s]
Kidd ain't going anywhere....i know how much I spent voting my male crush sad

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
CaSttLe:

Man up and face this person biko, I want to be entertained.... cheesy

The subliminal is confusing our confusion... abeg na...

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Death4u(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
We thank God for a successful voting exercise..To all icons I salute u , despite him bn up bk to bk we stl come thru ,the barrack is growing ,our boy is making us proud in the house,winning bk to bk,what more can we be grateful for..This is LAYCONs year of testimonies,the grace which God has blessed him wth would never diminish.To my fellow icons I say a very big thank you for your unwavering support throughout the weeks that we have bn voting non stop,may God continue to replenish our pockets in multiple folds,we would find favour in least expected places.As many of you that have contributed towards the success of this,you would never lack...............

#Icons
#AllForLaycon
#TheIconicMovement

31 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5836) (5837) (5838) (5839) (5840) (5841) (5842) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.