Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,055 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5163082 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5837) (5838) (5839) (5840) (5841) (5842) (5843) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
[s]Kidd ain't going anywhere....i know how much I spent voting my male crush sad

He sha won't reach top 5 cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bookworm001:

He sha won't reach top 5 cheesy
back to sender on u and ur simp fave

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Please what about their wager presentation, has it been presented?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Munzy14:

Man up and face this person biko, I want to be entertained.... cheesy

The subliminal is confusing our confusion... abeg na...
i tire for that nigger o, we want entertainment, not side jabs

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
mycar:
Please what about their wager presentation, has it been presented?

Result will be out maybe tomorrow. I'm almost certain they lost it.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
Threebear:
[s]
I'd rather be an Ikorodu forecaster than an Ajegunle nuisance grin

At least I still have a value in the forum , what exactly do you have to offer ? grin

You show up everyday , troll everyone , get banned and disappear insignificantly.

Even if you disappear from the forum for months , no one would bait an eye lid .

Even in my supposed reduced state , I'm still miles ahead of you grin

That's why you're depending on me to give you the top three , and that is why you won't be getting it till I decide you will grin

I'm always the boss ...you're just one of my subjects , waiting on my me to feed your curiosity .

And you're right , everyone deserves to win .
That is why I'm rooting for another person to win .

You'd known that If you bothered to read before replying . grin

Now fallout and go back to trolling your likes [/s] .

Ikorodu forecaster, I am not asking for results because you can never have it..

I am asking for your predicrions this week.

Remember you dropped 3 different predictions last week... I just want to know if they are up to 10 this week.

Drop your prediction so that you can finally disgrace yourself..

Predictions be like....

Source 1......

Sauce 2........

Pepper 3......

Onion 4.....

Spice 5....

Okokomaiko source....

Ijebu source.....

Team Ozo has pepper your yansh this season..

What a clown...

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
tenderheart:

No msg from betway?

Messages came o, I kept pressing 1 to accept .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Drew13:
i tire for that nigger o, we want entertainment, not side jabs
I swear.... cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Geezeem:

people stop it!

It's a REALITY SHOW

how else can this be explained? lipsrsealed

these people are expected to live their everyday lives on the show

we expect so much from them that they come on the show faking everything including their names and ages angry

how does someone expressing his anger translate to the person having violence tendency towards a woman?

that's how you people will spoil this guy's name and small minded people will run with it

where is the proof? undecided
I am still trying to figure out the bolded

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
back to sender on u and ur simp fave

Chai, you have suffered. You have really invested your heart in kidd.

I'll be there to console you when biggie says "dickwaya you have 10 seconds to leave the big brother house" grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Demnan:
Why didnt you tag me too? tongue tongue tongue I'm an icon, too

I'm sorry, I wish I could mention every icon but these are the names I'm very familiar with....I even had to check the previous page to check for some.

Respect to all my lovely fellow icons

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
[s]Kidd ain't going anywhere....i know how much I spent voting my male crush sad
smh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
Beorn1:

I purposely didn't want to update their convo because once you say the truth about Ozo's behavior, they will call you hater. Tonight he mentioned they are in a relationship, babe cleared him for the millionth time that they aren't in one. But When you talk about it, his fans go come dey tag you hater or say you'd buy Explora to rewind what everyone heard. LOL

Lmao....I no send any of them o, I go talk am as i see am.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
Aww... respect to you, too and thanks for standing by our boy.
Hazardfan1:

I'm sorry, I wish I could mention every icon but these are the names I'm very familiar with....I even had to check the previous page to check for some.

Respect to all my lovely fellow icons

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
ANTISIMPS:

Not this weekend , he is safe this weekend , Erica fans voted him massively , we are talking about next week when both him and Erica must be up for eviction

Remember he was bottom 5 last weekend
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
Munzy14:

We tagged him lamba master for a purpose... He is well groomed in that field for the business... cheesy

Nengi's fans are dragging him on twitter.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Fayar:

You sef na OBO na...u get house for town sef grin grin

You come dey whyne me smiley...mehn I miss that place sha..heard alot has changed .from the hostel arrangements(no more squatters) to some new structures in d school...i go branch that place when next I'm going down south smiley..go like see white house,amphi ,spider smiley smiley smiley

Yeah, everywhere don change....Ife sef don change, dey ste trying to dualise the road from Mayfair to Lagere.

Ife is taking a new look, I'm based there.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
If u need entertainment go watch ur TV. Keep jumping in my mentions with your burners...

See how restless u r becoming and have become since your two faced character was blown.

To d urchins jumping in my mentions remember if i didnt whistle for you do not crawl to me.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
Vanessa88:

Smh, Kidd that is community dicck, that you are dragging my girl for.. Thanx for repenting

However, I can't seem to drag the elites ..
Erica is epitome of the average naija fickle minded woman who is naive, emotionally insecure and eager body

True, very true

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bookworm001:

Chai, you have suffered. You have really invested your heart in kidd.

I'll be there to console you when biggie says "dickwaya you have 10 seconds to leave the big brother house" grin grin
Honestly no housemate in the history of Bbn have stole my heart this way embarassed
Only his eyes sef kiss grin
And I can understand why Erica finds him irresistible wink

However u won't get ur wish of seeing him evicted before the finale. angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
calmbabyhawk:

This explains it then because na noisemakers and agberos full there. undecided undecided

Lol, u sabi awo boys ni
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Where is Threebear o?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Alphagan:

Kękę aluta lo se amòna mi wa grin

Hahahaha, u go dey one of those keggites or awo boys with this lyrics. cheesy grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
CaSttLe:
If u need entertainment go watch ur TV. Keep jumping in my mentions with your burners...

See how restless u r becoming and have become since your two faced character was blown.

To d urchins jumping in my mentions remember if i didnt whistle for you do not crawl to me.
Abeg calypso, stop your nagging and face the person with your full chest.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Threebear just dey give haters gbas gbos this night. Carry on boss!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Honestly no housemate in the history of Bbn have stole my heart this way embarassed

However u won't get ur wish of seeing him evicted before the finale..

You'll be alright, I can imagine you seeing him in bottom 5 last week. You are lucky Erica isn't up grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
ANTISIMPS:

However u won't get ur wish of seeing him evicted before the finale..
gay ass M'fvcka

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
ArchAnge1:
nengi fans are the ones that will lose from this event

People are going to think that nengi used ozo for votes

If she is ever up again, nobody will join forces

Ozo should have just let things flow, dont know why he likes pushing for things to be official

Dont know why he does this. Everytime she speaks, she gives a pointer as to the kind of girl she is. He cant be that stupid

It's probably the built up testosterone in his system.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Result will be out maybe tomorrow. I'm almost certain they lost it.
Phew, saw something that looks like a rehearsal. Na waaa .
Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Amya:

Nengi's fans are dragging him on twitter.
True... They brought receipt.... But I don't know Why he cooked that lie...Is it to tell erica he is a champion, or setting nengi up...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThunderFireHawk: 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Death4u:
We thank God for a successful voting exercise..To all icons I salute u , despite him bn up bk to bk we stl come thru ,the barrack is growing ,our boy is making us proud in the house,winning bk to bk,what more can we be grateful for..This is LAYCONs year of testimonies,the grace which God has blessed him wth would never diminish.To my fellow icons I say a very big thank you for your unwavering support throughout the weeks that we have bn voting non stop,may God continue to replenish our pockets in multiple folds,we would find favour in least expected places.As many of you that have contributed towards the success of this,you would never lack...............

#Icons
#AllForLaycon
#TheIconicMovement
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThunderFireHawk: 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Death4u:
We thank God for a successful voting exercise..To all icons I salute u , despite him bn up bk to bk we stl come thru ,the barrack is growing ,our boy is making us proud in the house,winning bk to bk,what more can we be grateful for..This is LAYCONs year of testimonies,the grace which God has blessed him wth would never diminish.To my fellow icons I say a very big thank you for your unwavering support throughout the weeks that we have bn voting non stop,may God continue to replenish our pockets in multiple folds,we would find favour in least expected places.As many of you that have contributed towards the success of this,you would never lack...............

#Icons
#AllForLaycon
#TheIconicMovement

Death for who

angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5837) (5838) (5839) (5840) (5841) (5842) (5843) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.