Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,245 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:53 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5160053 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6183) (6184) (6185) (6186) (6187) (6188) (6189) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
dominique:

That's Nando of BBA the chase. Just 4 words sent him packing "I will finish you".

Telling you. And some people are here finding excuses for bad behaviour.

Anyway I'm feeling pity for Erica already. I pray she seeks a therapist when she leaves

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
nazablossom:
I know, but i pray it won't get to him

It might eventually.he is human and has a tolerance limit.if whorica is not disq,she will torment him daily and anything can happen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
MamBi:

Hnm, yes they did oh..

They are currently waiting to do their shopping...

Erica is looking very sober and other housemates are beginning to realise that there might be something wrong...

Laycon earlier asked why it was Prince who was reading the briefs they got and Lucy just commented that this is the most times that biggie has called DHOH..

Chai

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nilknarf:
My heart is just doing gbimgbim gbimgbim cry cry cry

If Erica eventually gets disqualified, na to comot my mind from BBN and become team neutral

But if God gives her another grace,na to go mountain tomorrow and start dry fast

Baby girl don put all of us For Tension like this

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
jayjaycee0:

How old are you boy?

Your fathers agemate.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ebunchi(f): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
majamajic:

First week sir

In fact Dora was his first target

This is not true, the first day Dora shared her bed with Ozo when he had no bed and since then they became friends

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
Prymestrr:
"no let them...see you finish, them go finish your biscuit, them go finish your sweeeeettt, shakara don end oooo......." grin grin grin grin

DJ Kayswitch is a bastard for rearranging Erica's psyche with this track grin

Please what's the title of the song, and who sang it?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
Froshloaded:

Bottom 3
Lucy
Tricky
Vee
We know this 3, we need the bottom 2.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

Telling you. And some people are here finding excuses for bad behaviour.

Anyway I'm feeling pity for Erica already. I pray she seeks a therapist when she leaves

She is sooooooo quiet and humble kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ebuka78: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
aroundnaija:

Same thing i was thinking earlier, Biggie can surprise ehn sad

It makes no sense.

Same Tacha was forgiven, but when she commited the third one, she was disqualified.

You people should stop looking for a way to sustain Erica. She is definitely gonna be disqualified.

Prince has taken the Job.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
cry cry

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lavoca: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
If Laycon no dey this house, Kidd will be the person I will be supporting. Realest!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

I suspect they will do that tonight with the top 10.

Why are you Nigerians so emotional and sentimental? Should bad behaviour be encouraged?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We know this 3, we need the bottom 2.

Bottom 2

Lucy and Tricky T

In other news, Erica will only be warned!!!!

Know this and know peace!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SirMichael1: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
dominique:
Erica is looking so sober rn, probably wishing she can turn back the hands of time sad
So of us actually follow you to get the latest on bbn. Please try to be elaborate oh. Has Erica being disqualified?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
MrJaay:
Erica was a stranger, a participant in a show and that was what i saw her as, nothing more. No emotions attached from my end.

Well, I was entertained and that was what I signed up for, and voted her (online) for. Take it or leave it, the show would've been boring without the Kiddrica and Layrica drama. I'm not an enabler, I just crave quality entertainment.

Now that it is clear she is going home, I have the following to say:

Erica has the worst possible combination of attitudes anyone can think of. She's loose, selfish, vile, creepy sometimes, and an emotional wreck capable of murder, and I'm not even trolling here.

She is stubborn, inconsiderate and mentally unstable. All her actions are predictable. She makes herself an easy target for Kidd, Laycon, Tbaj and anyone else, to manipulate.

Kidd doesn't have to be Kidd (rich and handsome) to manipulate Erica. She'll be used by anyone that tells her what she wants to hear.

She's dumb too, can't reason independently, can't express herself clearly, nor comprehend simple things like "I can't be in a relationship with you" which Kidd repeats to her each time they have a fight.

No, she is not a pretentious nor calculative, she's just plain stupid. Those who find her as capable of being manipulative overestimate her intelligence.

Ever heard of the 'ID'?
Sigmund Freud, a therapist and inspirer of the psychodynamic model describes the ID as the irrational and impulsive aspect of human personality characterized by wants and desires, sex drives, and yearnings, that demands immediate gratification/satisfaction.

While the two other aspects of human personality; 'The Ego' and "Super Ego" functions to mediate between the irrational ID and the external world. These two are what is missing or subdued in Erica's psychological make-up.

That said, I'm porting to Team Ozo.
Since Lilo has been evicted, Ozo is the next real and fascinating character remaining on the show.

Please where can I find you to buy you a cold, chilled bottle of lager?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninetiethcrown7(m): 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
davodyguy:
Information reaching Goal.com is that Erica would have her contract terminated today, after both parties reached agreement based on mutual consent.

Since Erica will leave the Club tonight, it's unclear if Biggie will sign another housemate to replace Erica or just allow the remaining housemate to see out the season.

Signed Management

Ohh boy LiveScore don pick the news ohhh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Even If biggie pardons erica, she will still break more rules.

That is just it.threebear knows this.she knows erica will want to take out laycon in her next episode which will favour ozone.threebear is very calculative

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ebuka78:

It makes no sense.

Same Tacha was forgiven, but when she commited the third one, she was disqualified.

You people should stop looking for a way to sustain Erica. She is definitely gonna be disqualified.

Hey calm your titties down, no one is looking for a way out for her u can check my previous post here undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Exactly.

She can never keep the rules.

She just can't stop herself from breaking rules.

Andrew13 come and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Slimzjoe:

Baby girl don put all of us For Tension like this

Last night,I just put off the TV,off my data and went to sleep...my heart ached badly

Waking up again to find out that she did more..

I'm more than tensed right now...
I will definitely not watch the live eviction show today..I can't bare watching that scene again

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
poiunt:
Trickytee and the Lucy are going home today.
Only Lucy will follow Erica after disqualification.Trikkytee is a man of grace, he will get to the Final like Frood.He would win HOH tomorrow.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
garfield1:

That is just it.threebear knows this.she knows erica will want to take out laycon in her next episode which will favour ozone.threebear is very calculative
I've suffered. grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ebuka78:

It makes no sense.

Tacha also had two strikes canceled,

not exactly the way I am asking for Erica but she still had it cancelled

I am not doing this for Erica's benefit by the way

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

The bolded grin grin. For lazy youth forum? grin. I won’t be surprised if they cancel strikes tonight as per top ten.

Are you ok?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Dotez:
Ozo sitting calmly on his own far away from Aunty Becky, not bothered

Aunty Becky with Kidd.

Superions we are getting there o
I like Nengi oo but I just want Ozo to leave that stressful somebori grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
majamajic:

Kidd showed interest , but nengi was trying to stress him like she now doing to Ozo , Kidd moved on has to pot with Erica for the moment
Kidd spotted Erica right from day 1 which he was always making reference to that dress she wore on the first day, but something happened and he couldn't talk for some days.... Do you really think this Nengi would have turned down Kidd?? Lol grin Nengi's target was Kidd not Ozo, guess she already had everything mapped out but Wathoni spilled everything out with that "Private jet question" they asked, even Kidd was so surprised how they knew about it.... Someone on the bird app said "Ozo mistakenly stumpled on the kayamata that Nengi prepared for Kiddwaya" reason he's acting this way grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vianna(f): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
Froshloaded:

Bottom 2

Lucy and Tricky T

Warned? Lol I don't think you know what you're saying. Her actions last night deserves at least 2 strikes and not any warning ...she's on her last and final, another strike will send her home so she's definitely going back to mama today.

Moreover my source has told me she's leaving.. it's a credible and relaible source.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
Froshloaded:

Bottom 2

Lucy and Tricky T

Froshloaded forgive me for all the trolling...

Is your source actually legit?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Stan rest of mind

Stan Laycon

god in human body

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nilknarf:

Froshloaded forgive me for all the trolling...

Is your source actually legit?

Yes, she works at Multi choice

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
I just have a feeling that big brother might not disqualify Erica angry

Only one person might be evicted today so we can get the Top 10.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6183) (6184) (6185) (6186) (6187) (6188) (6189) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.