Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:11 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5159910 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6184) (6185) (6186) (6187) (6188) (6189) (6190) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nilknarf:
My heart is just doing gbimgbim gbimgbim cry cry cry

If Erica eventually gets disqualified, na to comot my mind from BBN and become team neutral

But if God gives her another grace,na to go mountain tomorrow and start dry fast

God or Biggie?grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Vianna:

Warned? Lol I don't think you know what you're saying. Her actions last night deserves at least 2 strikes and not any warning ...she's on her last and final, another strike will send her home so she's definitely going back to mama today.

Moreover my source has told me she's leaving.. it's a credible and relaible source.

Okay

Let's bet the 100k

I will send it to Domin.ique, you will send yours too..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
So much cruise going on on Twitter rn. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Threebear:

I've suffered. grin

Not so.we know the truth.it is simple calculation.disq erica or not is a hard decision but for the sake of laycon,she has to go.me and you know that she is not sober and will lash out again.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Who else noticed Kiddwaya has started rocking bum shorts these days. grin

Ozo the standard

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vianna(f): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
galaxyball:

Tacha also had two strikes canceled,

not exactly the way I am asking for Erica but she still had it cancelled

I am not doing this for Erica's benefit by the way
You don't understand. Biggie can't cancel any strike at this dark hour. Whatever cancelation that could have saved Erica should have been done earlier in the week. Cancellation of any strike now or later will raise eyebrows and look suspicious. That girl is going home

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Please any link to stream... I am out of the house now
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Slynation:

Kidd spotted Erica right from day 1 which he was always making reference to that dress she wore on the first day, but something happened and he couldn't talk for some days.... Do you really think this Nengi would have turned down Kidd?? Lol grin Nengi's target was Kidd not Ozo, guess she already had everything mapped out but Wathoni spilled everything out with that "Private question" they asked, even Kidd was so surprised how they knew about it.... Someone on the bird app said "Ozo mistakenly stumpled on the kayamata that Nengi prepared for Kiddwaya" reason he's acting this way grin grin

Yes I know Nengi even till now still want Kidd , but in the early weeks , I think she was doing hard to get stuff , before Erica did her u turn and marked her territory
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Froshloaded:

Yes, she works at Multi choice
I'm finding it hard to believe tho

This straw dey too slim to grab

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
These HELL-lites and candidates of hell just won't fear God.

Erica to Laycon in Week 3: please protect me from Kidd when I'm high. I don't trust him.

In Week 4&5, she got two strikes and a final warning, thanks to Kidd.

In Week 6, the same Kidd got her high. Now we are debating her exit out of the house.

Unless, you're a witch, there's no reason to hate on the ICON star.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
iboboyswag:

Your fathers agemate.

No wonder... i see you have outlived that age you are suppose to sound reasonable. You should be heading to your grave now. because my father should be about 113 years old now if he were still alive

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
calmbabyhawk:
Beorn1, did Erica pack her bags for real?

Yes. She did. She knows she's leaving today, so she parked her bags in preparation of leaving today. She took it to the main lounge ahead with the help of Trikytee.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ozo dey sit calmly far away from Sister Becky now o
trollers una no go see am now
Later una go dey open mouth waaaahhh with your selective blindness

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hazardfan1:
So much cruise going on on Twitter rn. grin grin

by vile paincon fans.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
DrakeBlend:

God or Biggie?grin
cry cry cry God can work wonders ooo

Abeg no too drag me...body dey do me one kain

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
garfield1:

It might eventually.he is human and has a tolerance limit.if whorica is not disq,she will torment him daily and anything can happen

The guilt that is TORMENTING erica right now is as tall as Mount Kilimanjaro.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nilknarf:
My heart is just doing gbimgbim gbimgbim cry cry cry

If Erica eventually gets disqualified, na to comot my mind from BBN and become team neutral

But if God gives her another grace,na to go mountain tomorrow and start dry fast

As for me... I will start doing bonanza with votes.....!! But imagine if all elites join and start supporting another housemate other than Laycon.... Omo na double wahala for Icons oO
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nilknarf:
cry cry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm yet to start cryingggggg!!! Are my tear ducts blocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Froshloaded:

Bottom 2

Lucy and Tricky T

In other news, Erica will only be warned!!!!

Know this and know peace!!
cheesy
who hacked ur akant please?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
Vianna:

You don't understand. Biggie can't cancel any strike at this dark hour. Whatever cancelation that could have saved Erica should have been done earlier in the week. Cancellation of any strike now or later will raise eyebrows and look suspicious. That girl is going home
I know I am reaching for stars

I can only hope,we watch

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
seniormallam:
Nengi might actually be worst than Lucy and Erica, but sense will not kill that babe, it is not every of your side you display to people, how does she even want kiddwayas mum and Dad to accept someone that could stab their son someday and blame it on alcohol.

Gbam.that is why laycon emphasized on sense which erica doesn't have.some of the housemates might be worse than erica but they have chosen not to wash their dirty linens outside

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vianna(f): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
Froshloaded:

Okay

Let's bet the 100k

I will send it to Domin.ique, you will send yours too..
I don't want you to waste your money dear, I have a heart of gold.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
Simran94:
I just have a feeling that big brother might not disqualify Erica angry

Obviously he will. He stopped calling her for anything. It's been deputy head of house since early this morning

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
Froshloaded:
Mad oo

Voluntary Exit

This thing go clear for her eye by morning

Alcohol na bastard

e don happen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
ntyce:

I'll hold her apology with a pinch of salt. She apologizes every time yet misbehaves again.

She did to Lucy, Wathoni and Vee

She will get worse if she is pardoned.it will be a psychological victory for her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
Coolkhat:

Chai !cry
grin grin grin And you had to use my fav as ur vexing meme grin.

Anyways, nobi she send Eringa to go dey misbehave for house. I just reported what I observed, biggie now prefer DHOH to HOH.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kodded(m): 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Vianna:

Warned? Lol I don't think you know what you're saying. Her actions last night deserves at least 2 strikes and not any warning ...she's on her last and final, another strike will send her home so she's definitely going back to mama today.

Moreover my source has told me she's leaving.. it's a credible and relaible source.
not from someone that brings money to biggie
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
"I did not ask to be here, my father and mother made a mistake to bring me into this world" (She mutters into her mic and started laughing uncontrollably...)

This was the height of last night's episode for me. As much as I totally blame Erica for putting herself on a self destruct mode. I blame her fans and her enablers more.

At the detriment of her mental wellness, they cheered her, they praised her and enabled her with their votes and stupid defence. I am mortified at the kind of people Elites truly are.

I thought it would end in tears, but it ended in shame...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nilknarf:

cry cry cry God can work wonders ooo

Abeg no too drag me...body dey do me one kain

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Slynation:
As for me... I will start doing bonanza with votes.....!! But imagine if all elites join and start supporting another housemate other than Laycon.... Omo na double wahala for Icons oO

That's the only way forward as it is...

Bet why??
Erica no do me well at all

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Brownsun:
cheesy

Kidd they bottom three no de whine ursef jus watch out except de don't DS Erica
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Brownsun:
cheesy

Hawk cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6184) (6185) (6186) (6187) (6188) (6189) (6190) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.