Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5129608 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6312) (6313) (6314) (6315) (6316) (6317) (6318) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 2:04am On Sep 07, 2020
majamajic:

Boy , am not doing housemate fans with u , stay with your opinions

Mind your language pls

Sorry o grin ancestor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by solonnachi: 2:14am On Sep 07, 2020
Laycon just collect your 85 million and let this show end. We are tired abeg. The show has just lost its excitement.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Budline1(m): 2:18am On Sep 07, 2020
chucs:
You are very correct. He would have been a top top contender this season but he is just too annoying with this Nengi follow follow game he is playing. Is it even a game? I think he is being downright foolish.

The irking thing sef nah the people wey dey uhhh and Ahhh for these rubbish, calling it Ozone moments. I cringe whenever I read those comments here.

It's neither a game nor a strategy. He's just so foolish and inexperienced.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 07, 2020
topboss:

IF I BE OZO, I GO BACK OFF MAKE KIDD FCUCK NENGI.

AFTERALL, HE DID IT TO ERICA.

OZO NEED TO BACK OFF.
lol like cuckhold shid grin grin kidd go dey wire nengi while nengi go padlock ozo prick grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 2:41am On Sep 07, 2020
solonnachi:
Laycon just collect your 85 million and let this show end. We are tired abeg. The show has just lost its excitement.
lool seriously nothing to watch again ...make dem just give laycon the rabba ...show don end

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Peppermintflav: 3:04am On Sep 07, 2020
FIGARO00:
Some time I wonder if I'm watching the same BBN they are watching. I have come to realize that anytime they show the two of them together, the next thing is simp simp simp, without even hearing whatever they are talking about.

Anyway, I still want them apart, make something drastic happen for that house to pull them totally apart.
Kidd will do the needful, just relax cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Peppermintflav: 3:17am On Sep 07, 2020
Budline1:

When all they do is read, all they know is book. They don't have a social life and it affects them in the present and future. Ozo is so clueless about women at that age despite the amounts of alpha and redpill coaches on d net these days. He can't pick one and learn from, so pathetic.
That guy might just be a virgin. He's acting like one.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 3:34am On Sep 07, 2020
heartofcity12:
Now Nengi and Kidd can have themselves cheesy
Have Kidd and go home like Erica? Did you see her vote percentage? Na God save am.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 4:03am On Sep 07, 2020
majamajic:
Vee said she never heard about Innoson motors , does that mean she didn't went through details of the price money ? Or that she didn't follow last year's BBn ?

'Innasan motors , what's that ? She said
Vee that once said she has never seen a BMW in Nigeria,its her nativity that makes me like her..,...also her papa spiritual prayers is keeping her in that house ,nothing more.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 4:27am On Sep 07, 2020
There was supposed to be 2 evictions but Erica's disqualification dropped it down to 1

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 4:33am On Sep 07, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Many of you dont follow nengi and ozo conversations

Nengi said ozo family wouldn't like her that she is different from him, that he is too proper

Stop wasting your time analyzing ozo and nengi

They will always find each other

Ozo asked her today, if she wants him to leave her alone, she started explaining her behavior

Ozo isnt forcing himself on nengi, at the garden just now, she was walking and he left her, she came back to drag him

Stop analyzing ozo and nengi
Nengi did not lie. Ozo is far too proper for nengi.

If u know what it means to be a medical doctor, not to talk of when ur father is one plus ur 2 sisters, the level of seriousness in his family no be here.

All these infactuations will end once one leaves the house.

Even Lilo and Eric with all the things they did right now they don't even talk to each other, Lilo is not even following Eric on IG.

Kiddwaya and Erica goes same way.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 4:35am On Sep 07, 2020
The next time Erica would see Laycon she won't believe her eyes.

Pride comes before a fall has been displayed twice on bbnaija.

U only had one job, just one simple job u still blew it.

The Kidd u took bullets for, I bet u next week Friday it's him and nengi together at the party

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 4:41am On Sep 07, 2020
Coldie:

Nengi did not lie. Ozo is far too proper for nengi.

If u know what it means to be a medical doctor, not to talk of when ur father is one plus ur 2 sisters, the level of seriousness in his family no be here.

All these infactuations will end once one leaves the house.

Even Lilo and Eric with all the things they did right now they don't even talk to each other, Lilo is not even following Eric on IG.

Kiddwaya and Erica goes same way.

Kiddwaya and Erica will last.. Their is something there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by loveuGOD: 5:12am On Sep 07, 2020
Threebear:

I warned Laycon's fans to stop clamouring for her disqualification , their guy was running almost unopposed ,they just devalued his impending win.

Erica will be the biggest winner from the show .

Watch and see , I said this this afternoon .

I don't understand your point
Are you saying icons are part of panel set by bbn to take decision on weather to disqualify Erica or not?
Did icons set the rule?
Did icons force gondons on Erica throat?
Even all fans including icons cannot change biggie decision.
Laycon Victory can never be devalue.
Kidwaya votes plus Erica amount to only 16% which means laycon is a potential Winner even with Erica inside house

Laycon has got more fan and has won people Earth because of the way he handles sarturday matter
I love him more
People love him
People who love Erica will do their best to show her love as well and that cannot devalue laycon Victory.
Everyone of them has their fans and their fans will do their best to support them disqualification or not.

In a nutshell dont pin big brother decision on icons because they don't have a say in whatever the panel decided.

36 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 5:14am On Sep 07, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Kiddwaya and Erica are the real people that deserve a show not mercy and Ike.

Their stuff looks more real. Mercy and Ike show had fake written all over it

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 5:15am On Sep 07, 2020
Everybody is saying now d show is boring, even d thread is dead. Bla bla bla....

That's what we will keep hearing till d show ends, i'm sure. If ur fave is out and u dnt enjoy d show anymore, then stop watching. Dnt come nd be disturbing us with boring talks.

36 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 5:16am On Sep 07, 2020
Slimzjoe:

Still can't believe baby girl is gone.
I hate to throw blames but she really believed Laycon was telling everyone that she's been trying to kiss him and that's something females don't take lightly. Spoiling their name with a sexual issue they weren't really involved in.

Kai

Everyone??
I thought he told just 3 people

mention them??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 5:18am On Sep 07, 2020
Bomboiy:

Lol that was like the spice of this thread,I really wish Superions can take on you jobless miscreants. grin

Sorry o

Employed miscreant

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 5:21am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
loveuGOD:

I don't understand your point
Are you saying icons are part of panel set by bbn to take decision on weather to disqualify Erica or not?
Did icons set the rule?
Did icons force gondons on Erica throat?
Even all fans including icons cannot change biggie decision.
Laycon Victory can never be devalue.
Kidwaya votes plus Erica amount to only 16% which means laycon is a potential Winner even with Erica inside house

Laycon has got more fan and has won people Earth because of the way he handles sarturday matter
I love him more
People love him
People who love Erica will do their best to show her love as well and that cannot devalue laycon Victory.
Everyone of them has their fans and their fans will do their best to support them disqualification or not.

In a nutshell dont pin big brother decision on icons because they don't have a say in whatever the panel decided[/s].

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MadeMan01(m): 5:27am On Sep 07, 2020
danteg:

She's leading him on and our Oga dey follow up undecided
Ebuka must ask about the toilet zip matter. Make it reset Ozo brain
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Oasis007(m): 5:29am On Sep 07, 2020
It's a pity some of you are forgetting the Show is a Game of Entertainment. HMs are in there to give us Dramas, to entertaining us, to convincing us why they should remain in the House.

It's a pity some of you are taking the show so personal, so emotional with something we should be laughing about. Cracking Jokes about and exchanging Banters harmlessly.

It's a pity we're forgetting Economy is biting harder, average Nigerians are getting to the point of unable to avoid Petrol and Power. So many People are real out there, they have no Clothes, no Foods. We know them, but we prefer funding a disqualified Contestant due to her recklessness?!

Even those who are only following on Nairaland. Who have never sat and watched the Show for a Minute, are shouting - the Show is boring now. If I may ask - how?! What Contents did dq'ed HM offer aside from what we knew already?!

Kidd has moved on. He shared food with Laycon. He celebrated winning a Task, yet some deluded Twérps are crying and wailing Days and Nights - over an Entertainment.

E be things.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 5:32am On Sep 07, 2020
Brubembem:

One of her fan here was cheering icons with the line "We did it".

She just switched immediately the result came out.

Is it cool?
are you talking about chibabe005 grin? I saw that post. That Erica 2.0 lite is as shallow and indecisive as Erica pro

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seunmohmoh(f): 5:43am On Sep 07, 2020
seunmohmoh:
So if erica gets disqualified, does that mean she will leave before lucy and trikytee or with them? Hehehe
Naso. I talk am.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:45am On Sep 07, 2020
Those close to erica after the mental and emotional support they give her should ensure they convince her to have nothing to do with kidwayya when he is out. Not particularly blaming Kidd, but we saw Erica deteriorate over the weeks. That relationship tortured her emotionally. Her outburst was due to the insecurities she felt on her ability to retain Kidd in the house. Some weeks ago she told tolani she would go mad shd Kidd try to leave her for another babe in the house. And she did go mad. What we witnessed is just a tip of the iceberg of what she would go.through emotionally with Kidd outside the house. I just hope her self worth wouldnt make her accept whatever role he throws at her. Wishing her well in her future endeavours.

When Kidd comes out , his friends should also teach him what respecting a woman is all about. It's not by constant kissing, smooching and cooking for her. Respect has to do with ensuring ur actions do not bring disregard to her person. He continued acting with no concern for the effect of his actions had on Erica. While he said this is who he is, then he shouldnt have gone extreme with the babe. He should have kept it light such that walking away would have been easy.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 5:46am On Sep 07, 2020
snoopy1:
Am not her fan but am sad. I hope this is not true tho

She'll be fine. There are rumours that she fainted but she's well now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 5:54am On Sep 07, 2020
Oasis007:
It's a pity some of you are forgetting the Show is a Game of Entertainment. HMs are in there to give us Dramas, to entertaining us, to convincing us why they should remain in the House.

It's a pity some of you are taking the show so personal, so emotional with something we should be laughing about. Cracking Jokes about and exchanging Banters harmlessly.

It's a pity we're forgetting Economy is biting harder, average Nigerians are getting to the point of unable to avoid Petrol and Power. So many People are real out there, they have no Clothes, no Foods. We know them, but we prefer funding a disqualified Contestant due to her recklessness?!

Even those who are only following on Nairaland. Who have never sat and watched the Show for a Minute, are shouting - the Show is boring now. If I may ask - how?! What Contents the dq'ed HM offered aside from what we knew already?!

Kidd has moved on. He shared food with Laycon. He celebrated winning a Task, yet some deluded Twérps are crying and wailing Days and Nights - over an Entertainment.

E be things.
well said.......adult fa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by leksbore(m): 5:59am On Sep 07, 2020
Ujay01:

She'll be fine. There are rumours that she fainted but she's well now.
audio news don start..small small nigerians
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 6:05am On Sep 07, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Please dead that thing for Erica's wellbeing. Erica should be advised to stay away from Kidd. Kidd is a Bros over hoes kind of guy. He is not a bad person but they are not compatible for each other. And even if they get married, he will cheat regularly and she will go crazy.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 6:11am On Sep 07, 2020
Threebear:

They'll both be fine .
They're coming out better than they went in for sure.

We can't keep crying over spilt milk .

Zode is very reliable ...every penny from that go fund will reach Erica without a Kobo missing and it's looking like Laycon is winning the money , they'll definitely be fine.

I just want my OZo to make top 5 , I won't be voting in the final week sha.

I can't dash money to biggie again .
Their loss. No competition this year. Tell them that next year, big brother organizers should either select all sexy looking housemates or all skinny and unattractive housemates

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 6:14am On Sep 07, 2020
ANTISIMPS:

If you believe that you will believe anything.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 6:17am On Sep 07, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Erica Ngozi Ugonma Blessing Nlewedim!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

She remains my BB heart (in Eeghe's voice) even with all her flaws. I've never gone the extra mile to vote/campaign and sometimes defend (to my offline family and friends) a housemate as I did for her. I'm glad I did too.

You were an Indaboski team mate; you fought/defended gallantly till the end (though I felt her vituperations at the end were indefensible).

She'll get the help she needs and she'll be fine. Erica is made for great things (I'm very confident about this).

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6312) (6313) (6314) (6315) (6316) (6317) (6318) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.