Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5134335 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6314) (6315) (6316) (6317) (6318) (6319) (6320) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 7:02am On Sep 07, 2020
jayjaycee0:

My dear perish that his talks... You no get defence .
I only called you out for trying to shift goal post that icons don't want her out
Still, you are living in delusion, I thought you would've changed after your fave was sent packing on bum shorts. God will hill you. I'm sure if they didn't show us this one you would've said Kidd beat laycon. Go and contribute to your GoFundMe to save her mental health.
Peace.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:03am On Sep 07, 2020
Even Tacha with all her wahala cooled down after two strikes. She only started showing herself again when the strikes were erased.

But this one got two strikes some weeks ago and a strong final warning last Sunday, yet she went wild for something not even worth it. I really believe that ogbanje story. There's something not quite right somewhere.

Her fans were busy hailing her as the Queen of content. See where the content has led her to. The taint of disqualification stinks. Even Ka3na who was the first to go left the show with dignity not bundled out the backdoor in bumshorts. All this for a guy who didn't care enough to commit after 7 weeks. If her fans like let them contribute 1 billion, it doesn't take away the fact that she was disqualified.

And she wasn't even that toxic in truth, but she removed her eye on the prize believing she had caught a bigger fish in Kiddwaya.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 7:09am On Sep 07, 2020
Good morning everyone ,
It is well

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 7:12am On Sep 07, 2020
Erica has left, yet these miscreants are still finding a way to tag her along with Laycon by saying we shouldn't blame Laycon for her disqualification.

Did anyone blame Laycon?

Can't you all discuss Laycon without Erica's name being tagged?cheesy

It's obvious Erica was the reason it seemed Laycon had content. She's out now, let's see what else to discuss about Laycon.

Just calm down! This thread go soon turn to grave yard! grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 7:14am On Sep 07, 2020
Amya:
Even Tacha with all her wahala cooled down after two strikes. She only started showing herself again when the strikes were erased.

But this one got two strikes some weeks ago and a strong final warning last Sunday, yet she went wild for something not even worth it. I really believe that ogbanje story. There's something not quite right somewhere.

Her fans were busy hailing her as the Queen of content. See where the content has led her to. The taint of disqualification stinks. Even Ka3na who was the first to go left the show with dignity not bundled out the backdoor in bumshorts. All this for a guy who didn't care enough to commit after 7 weeks. If her fans like let them contribute 1 billion, it doesn't take away the fact that she was disqualified.

And she wasn't even that toxic in truth, but she removed her eye on the prize believing she had caught a bigger fish in Kiddwaya.
I never thought there will still be epistles about Erica now that she's off the TV undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinieR(f): 7:14am On Sep 07, 2020
Akorkor:

I guess it’s also Laycon that gave her the first 2 and half strike.

We all deserves the type of leadership we have in Nigeria. I personally wish Erica well and I hope she comes out of this strong and also be able to control her libido and our emotions in check.

You guess wetin, have you been watching back of the tv all this while undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 7:15am On Sep 07, 2020
So Erica is gone true true cry cry

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:15am On Sep 07, 2020
Please get ready to vote Ozo .

Morning most Beautiful and hsndsomes smiley

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 7:16am On Sep 07, 2020
bigjackass:
I never thought there will still be epistles about Erica now that she's off the TV undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kryptonvinyl(m): 7:18am On Sep 07, 2020
Threebear:

Everything happens for a reason .

In a few months we will know the exact reason this had to happen .

All I know is that Erica will come out of this a winner .

True! But all I'm saying is that its gon be a pity win and y'all are saying nothing. But when Laycon was getting votes, y'all say its pity vote. I never wanted her to leave so she'll see Laycon win, but in the end this one is better for her cuz she'll get all the support she needs. Never wish anybody bad. Congrats to her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanessa88(f): 7:19am On Sep 07, 2020
My condolence to Erica

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 7:19am On Sep 07, 2020
igasiboy98:

Still, you are living in delusion, I thought you would've changed after your fave was sent packing on bum shorts. God will hill you. I'm sure if they didn't show us this one you would've said Kidd beat laycon. Go and contribute to your GoFundMe to save her mental health.
Peace.

Are you serious about the bolded?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:21am On Sep 07, 2020
Brubembem:
Erica has left, yet these miscreants are still finding a way to tag her along with Laycon by saying we shouldn't blame Laycon for her disqualification.

Did anyone blame Laycon?

Can't you all discuss Laycon without Erica's name being tagged?cheesy

It's obvious Erica was the reason it seemed Laycon had content. She's out now, let's see what else to discuss about Laycon.

Just calm down! This thread go soon turn to grave yard! grin
Lass lass biggie played himself .

Like Erica or loathe her there is no denying she was one of the most entertaining housemates in the house.

And she's going to be very fine outside .

She isn't toxic like Tacha and she's one person that always knows when she's wrong and takes correction ...that's a recipe for success in life .

I only hope she'll wisen up enough to let kiddwaya go ...that nigga is bad news .

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 07, 2020
Can laycon just stop this nonsense already. Why using Erica's disqualification to portray him to the viewers as someone who is really sad and down? Yesterday he was crying, today he is brooding

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 7:21am On Sep 07, 2020
Twoclans:

Your boy had/has genuine likeness for her.Its a pity things deteriorated like this .It is just a pity.

I felt pity for him when Kayode showed him.
If I hear. Laycon no send Erica oh He just felt she is probably a top contender like he said in one of his DS. It was all strategy for him.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 7:21am On Sep 07, 2020
QuinieR:

You guess, have you been watching back of the tv all this while undecided

Lol. I am sure you are the one
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 7:24am On Sep 07, 2020
Amya:

As in ehn e tire. And she was my favourite before she started all that sh..it with Kidd. I don't understand y some girls go into that house and allow emotions rob them off the prize and main reason they are there.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bbnboymay(m): 7:25am On Sep 07, 2020
EmmyCC:

If I hear. Laycon no send Erica oh He just felt she is probably a top contender like he said in one of his DS. It was all strategy for him.
There's a limit to which you can fake emotions, especially when you've been pushed to the wall. If you've not come across good humans, doesnt mean they dont exist.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 7:25am On Sep 07, 2020
Amya:

Real Elites know who got their fave in this mess, he's being dragged already on twitter and on IG grin cheesy grin

Those who are delusional think Laycon is their problem.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2020
Vickmanny22:

see this fool, see your mouth 'i gave factual case' what was factual about your statement. can you read what you just wrote so to you, you are making sense. the Monday morning you are talking about was it her behaviour that day that got her the strike, if it was basically laycon why wasn't she that angry on that same Sunday laycon made that statement and said all the rubbish she said on Saturday, why was it on that same Saturday she separated Kidd and nengi, from dancing and talking? why was it on the same night she tried confronting nengi. you just don't have sense and I don't know why I'm even quoting you. since I know you don't have good thinking brain, that's if you have brain at all. pls if you really have brain think we'll before you say or write anything, you hear.

The problem is that you people are just too quick to jump on every post even when it's very clear that you are intellectually incapable to understand it.
I made a statement that insinuated a continuous event and your small brain just pictured it as a single event. It's either you are irredeemably daft or silly. Pick one and have peace of mind.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 7:26am On Sep 07, 2020
Vanessa88:
My condolence to Erica

She die? angry undecided condolence kwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2020
Munzy14:

grin grin

I keep on saying it, that Nobody has ever topped laycon from week2, some hypocrites where saying otherwise. Don't worry, if season ends all results will be on AM website.

One that is doing family business, even came here to deceive her minions that erica topped laycon in a certain week... grin I am surprised she has disappeared, though pitching tent with her ozo stan alternate.. cheesy

Laycon has no competition at all.... A tacha or mercy would av been a competition to him. Not this ones... grin
Laycon's only competition would have been Efe .

Tacha and Mercy no reach .

Even people that are not watching big brother are supporting Laycon grin

My uncle that has never watched big brother in his life is asking me how to send me money to vote Laycon for him grin

I'm sure you know what I'll do with the money when it comes

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 7:28am On Sep 07, 2020
Threebear:

Lass lass biggie played himself .

Like Erica or loathe her there is no denying she was one of the most entertaining housemates in the house.

And she's going to be very fine outside .

She isn't toxic like Tacha and she's one person that always knows when she's wrong and takes correction ...that's a recipe for success in life .

I only hope she'll wisen up enough to let kiddwaya go ...that nigga is bad news .
Kidd isn't a bad news. He's by far better than Ozo.

People should be held accountable for their actions and decisions. Stop blaming Kidd for Erica's disqualification.

Kidd got a double strike too, but you'll never see me or any of his fans blame Erica. Stop blaming him. Kidd cares for Erica more than you can imagine, every guy must not behave like Ozo or Frodd to show he cares. Kidd cares for Erica.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 7:28am On Sep 07, 2020
Nilknarf:
So Erica is gone true true cry cry

No, she's still here.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 07, 2020
Kayyy:

But everyone knows its wasnt in the fan's hand to take the decision, obviously you know this yourself, the big brother naija brand is bigger than any housemate, fan base and will only look out for its best interest, a lot of laycon's fanbase were divided about erica's disqualification with more fans on the side of not disqualifying her. i wasnt happy about it and still see it as the most painful disqualification in the bbnaija franchise, unlike kemen and tacha i didnt have any sympathy at all, you could even tell erica's sincerity with her apology to big brother and the housemates while she was leaving the house.

And i also believe she is going to be very great even more than expectations, in a years time she will look back at this and see the greatness that came out of it
I wander why people are just giving an excuse for Erica behaviour grin No one forced her to say all what she said. She even said she was going to kill someone Nah she ruin her plan, no one should take blame.

People said more than this about tacha becoming big, e no easy to make am for Nigeria entertainment industry o. The best thing is to win BBN. Then anything that happens after that nah bonus.

How some of them do lose their head in the game is what I don't understand.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 7:29am On Sep 07, 2020
Threebear:

I warned Laycon's fans to stop clamouring for her disqualification , their guy was running almost unopposed ,they just devalued his impending win.

Erica will be the biggest winner from the show .

Watch and see , I said this this afternoon .

You warned laycon fans as per say na laycon fans be the organizers ?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 7:30am On Sep 07, 2020
Brubembem:

Kidd isn't a bad news. He's by far better than Ozo.

People should be held accountable for their actions and decisions. Stop blaming Kidd for Erica's disqualification.

Kidd got a double strike too, but you'll never see me or any of his fans blame Erica. Stop blaming him. Kidd cares for Erica more than you can imagine, every guy must not behave like Ozo or Frodd to show he cares. Kidd cares for Erica.

U say wetin?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Real Elites know who got their fave in this mess, he's being dragged already on twitter and on IG grin cheesy grin

Those who are delusional think Laycon is their problem.
Shippers no send , they'll still vote kiddwaya.

I'm just glad most core elites are woke .

They're pitching their tents to Ozo .

It may not be enough for Ozo to win , but it could take him to top 2.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2020
See my stargirl cry cry

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 7:33am On Sep 07, 2020
Threebear:

I warned Laycon's fans to stop clamouring for her disqualification , their guy was running almost unopposed ,they just devalued his impending win.

Erica will be the biggest winner from the show .

Watch and see , I said this this afternoon .

So, Icons were the one who pushed Biggie to send her away or we wrote his house rules for him?

U don dey make sense all these while, just stop.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 7:34am On Sep 07, 2020
bigjackass:

They can't get her name out of their mouths
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 7:34am On Sep 07, 2020
Threebear:

Laycon's only competition would have been Efe .

Tacha and Mercy no reach .

Even people that are not watching big brother are supporting Laycon grin

My uncle that has never watched big brother in his life is asking me how to send me money to vote Laycon for him grin

I'm sure you know what I'll do with the money when it comes

You are evil cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6314) (6315) (6316) (6317) (6318) (6319) (6320) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.