Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5129978 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7681) (7682) (7683) (7684) (7685) (7686) (7687) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:33am On Sep 22, 2020
Lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mapoka: 11:33am On Sep 22, 2020
77up:
Pls post this on Twitter.

iCONs

It was from Twitter I copied it from and shared it here

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mapoka: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2020
som4reel:

Good morning.
Where is this place, pls?

Lagos nah

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Icons 3rd...lol
All those you listed never pulled 50% votes

You are a joker
Efe has the strongest fanbase ever, Laycon may or may not beat his record... We'll find out on sunday

But icons are stronger than the other fanbases you listed

Now that's a fact
So many people who never watched big brother are watching cos of laycon
So many who never voted are voting for laycon

So many records icons have broken..
Laycon is the trend king of twitter naija
He trends average of 3 times a day
If laycon mention your name now... You will trend tongue

Are we Icons a joke to you? grin grin
Best and strongest are two different things.

Laycon shouldn't even make the list. He made the list because there's no other fanbase to make it 5.

Best fanbase has to do with what fans do for their fave inside and outside the house. How long they hype, defend, push and trend their fav months and years after the show.

Efe's fans turned against him and trolled him when he flopped in the music industry.

Ellites, Titans, Mercineries and Spartans can never troll and insult their fav no matter what.

In that settings, Icons are yet to be tested, reason I feel they are undeserving of the list.

I hope you understand now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2020
I got this post somewhere and I thinks it totally depicts what went down between Ozo and Nengi from week 1 up until Sunday.

I will like to titled it OZONE season 1
Special recommendation for Ozone shippers,and those that av been hating on Ozo.

Warning:-- IT IS A LONG POST(but you will definitely enjoy it)

After reading kindly drop some votes for Laycon oooooo!!!!!!

Why Nengi And Ozo Relationship Isn't One-Sided Love

I find those of you using the anti-rape slogan " No Means No" to describe Nengi's relationship with Ozo, quite off putting.
It doesnt get more ridiculous than this, I swear. No means No? How?

Nigerians will bastardize everything.

Please, with all due respect to all you hold dear, you cannot portray Nengi on the platform of No means No, because her actions practically NEGATE everything that slogan stands for.

Nengi is the poster girl for - Exactly How Not to Portray - No means No.

➡️ 2nd week of BBN, Ozo is clear when he says he wants a relationship with Nengi. 

➡️Nengi says No, what she wants is a friendship. 

➡️Ozo is clear again - Nengi I really care about you, I'm developing feelings for you. I want a relationship. 

➡️Nengi says No, I want a friendship.

➡️ Nengi starts to get close with Prince. Prince starts to ask her out. She and Kidwaya be hanging out forming besties, cool mates and flirting partners. 

➡️Kidwaya be sharing all he and Erica's break up tales with Nengi. They'd hang out gisting together, playing games together. 

➡️ Ozo respects himself. Gets the message and pulls back from the deal. No contact with Nengi. Speaking only when absolutely necessary. Maintaining his own space etc.

➡️ She had both kid and prince's attention and she loved it. She was enjoying every minute of it, until it dawned on her that Ozo had left the chat.

➡️ Nengi!!! Completely shuts Prince down. I cannot date you, I'm not feeling you like that; she tells Prince.

➡️ She completely quits flirting with Kidwaya and hearing of his woe tales and goes in hot pursuit of Ozo.

➡️ She haunts him down at every point. Ozo, Let us talk. We need to talk. Let us talk. Let us talk.

➡️ Ozo curves her back to back issa hit. Nengi intensifies pressure. The moment Ozo steps into the bathroom to take a shower, Nengi blocks him there and begins to talk to him. Dude cannot run out soapy and naked, he is forced to indulge.

➡️ 3 days of hot pursuit proves to him that this girl does indeed like him. He caves in. He starts talking to her again. Starts giving her his undivided attention yet again.

➡️Now, take note of who didnt understand your so called "No means No" in the above scenario. That was Nengi. Going in hot pursuit of a guy who YOU KNOW wants a relationship with you and not a friendship.

Next

➡️ Ozo continues to shower love and affection. I want a relationship with you. Same scenario repeats itself.

➡️ Nengi says. Let's be friends. I've told you that we should take baby steps. 

➡️ I'm not one for baby steps, when I see what I want, I go for it. You know me, I want to walk, run and fly all at the same time. I love you. I want to be in a relationship with you. I want it to be on record that I have poured my heart out to you.

➡️ Nengi, do you want crayfish in your stew; she says, curving him.

➡️ The back and forth continues. Mixed signals here and there.

➡️ Then Nengi says she needs some space. Ozo spend sometime with other people. Give me space. I dont want my highlights to be always about you. Talk to other people. You are always with me. I'm sick of all your relationship talk. I'm sick of this.. I'm sick of that.

➡️Ozo gets tired of the disrespect and being taken for granted. He pulls away and stays on his own. 

➡️ In less than 24hrs, Nengi is miserable. She is visibly unhappy. She eats little or no meal the whole day. 

➡️She attends her diary session and shalayes about how Ozo is not talking to her. How he has pulled away from her. How she doesnt like the energy he is giving her. How she thinks she might have hurt him with her pronouncements.

️ She struggles to hold back the tears but they overpower her. She begins to cry. Big Brother tells her that herself and Ozo want different things and so he suggests that she forgoes her friendship offer with Ozo and finds other friends. The cry intensifies into hefty sobs....

➡️ She makes up with Ozo in the evening. She is clapping, shouting, explaining dramatically. Ozo stands up to leave. Where are you going, come back here: she says.

➡️ She is all over him. She's basking in his attention. She is largely performative in every response and every gesture.

➡️ She starts to sing, �Why do you have to go oo away from us, me love�

➡️ She is sat in front of him. She places her hands on both his laps, looks him in the eyes and says - I missed you so much today, have I told you already.

➡️ The next night, they are chilling in the HOH lounge when she says to him - You cant leave on sunday. My life will be miserable without you. Miiisseerraaabblleeee; She stresses.

➡️ Ozo smiles as he teases her; - You are just sad that you'd have no one to bully; he says. She laughs. Yes!! I cant stay without someone to bully; she says.

➡️ Saturday night. She has a fight with Ozo over meat. Love yourself, I don't need your stupid love. Get away from me. Big Brother let me out of this party now. Leave my room, I want to sleep; she says amongst other harsh words.

➡️ When Ozos pleadings fell on deaf ears, he retreats to his bed and goes to sleep.

➡️ Early hours of the morning, Nengi is restless in bed. She carries her duvet, moves over to the main house. She sits on the bed next to Ozo's and stares at Ozo while he is fast asleep.

➡️ She later gets on his bed apologises to him for her outburst the night before. She proceeds to spend the whole morning glued to Ozo.

➡️ Ozo gets evicted. Spends the bulk of his last 10 seconds reassuring her. Tried to give her a kiss good bye, but she offered her cheeks instead. Ozo asks Laycon to take care of Nengi and says he loves her on his way out.

➡️ She breaks down and cries bitterly.

➡️ Later that same evening... She breaks down and cries in the Jaccuzi while talking to Neo about Ozo.

➡️ I know Ozo loves me. I've never met a man like him. I know it's not about my beauty or my body. The boy loves me. He is real. He is true. He is a rare human being. There are very few people like him in this world. I liked him so much, this is why I haunted him down and forced him back into a friendship with me. Ordinarily, I wouldn't care if a person doesnt want to be friends with me. But I like Ozo so much, that's why I fought to restore our friendship. Do you know how many times I have cried because of Ozo in the Diary room? I really like that guy. I like him a lot.

➡️ Neo *shocked*. You cry because of Ozo? She says yes. So why wont you get with him then?

➡️ I need to be close friends with who I date for a long while. I have to know you very well first. I'm very emotional in love. And I have plenty wahala. I need to be sure that you can manage my wahala.

➡️ You came in here expecting many things..but I tell you for sure, you never expected an Ozo. You were not prepared for him; Neo says.

➡️ Nengi looks down. Tears dropping. She takes some Jaccuzi water and washes them off. She starts fighting back the tears. Neo feels for her.

➡️ She goes to bed with a picture of Ozo in hand. She covers her duvet over her head staring at it and then falls asleep with the photo at her bed side.

Nengi wanted Ozo for the reasons she wanted Ozo and expected him to betray/downplay/sideline his own desires for her own wishes.

Ozo wanted Nengi for the reasons he wanted Nengi and hoped that his sincerity of heart will appeal to her and bring about a change of mind.

They both wanted what they wanted...They both made offers.. They both didnt want to back down from their positions....

But the only one who pulled away from this seemingly deadlocked deal was Ozo. And he did so TWICE, for that matter.

Nengi never pulled away. She kept on, in hot pursuit of his attention. Knowing fully well what Ozo's offer was, she was unprepared to take "No" for an answer.

The more time Ozo spent with her, the more he fell for her, the weaker his resolve, the more emotionally dependent on her he became.

Is that what you people are using to Portray the slogan - No means No? 

Nengi has not exhibited the clarity and resolve that follows that mantra..neither did she practice the mantra herself.

You can call this - Mixed signals / Emotional Abuse / Emotional Manipulation- if you like. But No means No?

There is No "Stop it - I like it".. in "No means No" please.

Copied

VOTE LAYCON

VOTE LAYCON

VOTE LAYCON

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2020
Broobembem:
Top 5 best fanbase in the history of Bbn.
1.Laycon-->Icons
2. Tacha-->Titans.
3. Erica--> Elites.

4. Mercy--> Mercinaries
5. Ceec--> Spartans

https://twitter.com/PulseNigeria247/status/1308125218775486464?s=19

Use the above link to watch the doings of those fanbase.

Corrected

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2020
temi1290:

Corrected
Laycon no even suppose make the list.

We need him to be out. We need to see how his fans will hype and push him years after the show, to prove they weren't bandwagoners who supported him just for the sake of supporting a winner.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:41am On Sep 22, 2020
I'm sure cookie and Naza will read that epistle to the end.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 11:41am On Sep 22, 2020
temi1290:
They want him to win, but some weeks back ur fellow dumb brother said the bbn management are trying to get laycon out of the house because he's not the kind of guy they feel can market the bbn brand,he even told us about twist and russian roulette.

Las las, ur tears will continue to serve as our skincare routine, just stay pressed and keep the tears flowing

grin grin grin grin
Icons are too nice Aswear, most of them were not dragged for trying to create doubts in the minds of icons so as not to vote laycon

So many agendas, they said big brother doesn't want laycon to win this year
Laycon is not proper enough to be big brother winner

Nengi will be asked to save someone and replace with laycon
So many stupid agendas and permutations

The funny thing is that they will start with from a reliable source... My source said this... Which yeye source

So big brother will evict someone the voters voted for at this critical stage bah
When Biggie is not mad grin grin grin

Now it is they want laycon to win
They keep shifting the goal post every damn time

While Icons keep spreading love and light cool cool

We were busy voting, they were busy de-campaigning
Little wonder their favourites left the house and did not reach the finals tongue

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 11:41am On Sep 22, 2020
temi1290:
Corrected
Oyel dey your head.
You're on point.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I think a lot of people started watching BB this year or are just being mischievious.

When has the last week of a BB franchise show ever been interesting to watch?

It has always only ever been interesting for those whose favourites are still in the show till the finals never the neutrals.

If your Favourites didn't make it to the final, it means they obviously didn't play the game well in enough.

Laycon's game got him a lot of fans. He pushed his music to get enough Musicians to back him. He pushed his creativity and intelligence through the task. He also pushed his average Nigerian story without having to cry for pity votes.

Neo and Vee pulled out a joker in the last minute to buy themselves a position in the final.

Dora was always very aware of the camera and acted long enough to get her enough of the feminist votes to make it to the final

Nengi is obviously a very lucky girl and was nice enough to everyone not to create unnecessary enemies for herself until now.

Everyone of them deserves to be in the final

Unlike:

Erica who was distracted by a dick and acted irrationally till she was removed

Ozo was distracted by Nengi and was obsessed over her until a lot neutrals got tired.

Kidd's management is probably the worst in BB history as they decided to fight a battle that was never theirs in the week their man was up for eviction.

Please vote for your favourite, the show will be over in 5 days.

you have spoken well . Kidd would have remained in the game . Careless talk from his manager denied him of many votes . Elites which they banked on , turned their backs on him and concentrated their energies on the go fund me . Which is not bad . To each, its own

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Icons 3rd...lol
All those you listed never pulled 50% votes

You are a joker
Efe has the strongest fanbase ever, Laycon may or may not beat his record... We'll find out on sunday

But icons are stronger than the other fanbases you listed

Now that's a fact
So many people who never watched big brother are watching cos of laycon
So many who never voted are voting for laycon

So many records icons have broken..
Laycon is the trend king of twitter naija
He trends average of 3 times a day
If laycon mention your name now... You will trend tongue
First housemate to. Reach a million followers on instagram
Most followed Housemates across all social media platforms, mostly impressive considering he's a chicken drum stick with a mopping stick look with no ass and boobs to display

Are we Icons a joke to you? grin grin
Keep underestimating laycon at your own peril

Modified
It's the same you that said 90% of tacha fans are supporting erica
It's same tacha handler that is Erica's handler

Both got disqualified
Both have set of toxic fans in common

And yet, dem still no reach
We have seen the results of Erica plus kiddwaya against laycon... 16%
So much for a strong fan base

Efe did sha .
I wonder why his fanbase isn't here .

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I think a lot of people started watching BB this year or are just being mischievious.

It has always only ever been interesting for those whose favourites are still in the show till the finals never the neutrals.

If your Favourites didn't make it to the final, it means they obviously didn't play the game well in enough.

Laycon's game got him a lot of fans. He pushed his music to get enough Musicians to back him. He pushed his creativity and intelligence through the task. He also pushed his average Nigerian story without having to cry for pity votes.

Neo and Vee pulled out a joker in the last minute to buy themselves a position in the final.

Dora was always very aware of the camera and acted long enough to get her enough of the feminist votes to make it to the final

Nengi is obviously a very lucky girl and was nice enough to everyone not to create unnecessary enemies for herself until now.

Everyone of them deserves to be in the final

Unlike:

Erica who was distracted by a dick and acted irrationally till she was removed

Ozo was distracted by Nengi and was obsessed over her until a lot neutrals got tired.

Kidd's management is probably the worst in BB history as they decided to fight a battle that was never theirs in the week their man was up for eviction.

Please vote for your favourite, the show will be over in 5 days.

you have spoken well . Kidd would have remained in the game . Careless talk from his manager denied him of many votes . Elites which they banked on , turned their backs on him and concentrated their energies on the go fund me . Which is not bad . To each, its own

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2020
Broobembem:

You are not getting his point. Laycon obviously had the biggest fanbase to win, how about the entertainment to viewers? Common bro, check out the house for the past 2 weeks. cheesy

They even had to use dinner to spice up yesterday, yet nothing happened. It wouldn't have been so if Ozo, Erica, Kidd, Dora and Laycon were there. I'm not saying the remaining HMs aren't deserving of the spot, but somehow, it's very boring for viewers. That's the truth.

That earlier double strikes they issued to Erica was undeserving. It gave them no choice than to disqualify her for the show not to loose credibility. If it was possible for them to come up with a twist to save Erica, they would have done it. I watched and listened to disqualification speech of Kemen, Tacha, Kloe and K-Brule, it wasn't as long and confusing as Erica's.

Last year, they once disqualified only Jeff on an eviction Sunday in order to save Frodd, also faked Tacha, Seyi's eviction, evicted Tuoyo because they wanted to keep the same Frodd who was giving highlights. That's what they should have done to save Ozo and Kidd.

They also came up with a twist to save Omashola for the finale.

Bbn is a reality show, but it's left for the organisers to twist and script things the way it'll benefit and give the viewers vibes. They hastily planned this year and it didn't go down welll.
There are 5 housemates left in the house, if Laycon isn't entertaining to you, you can pick any other person....

Even if the likes of Ozo, Kidd and Erica were still in top 5, the entertainment wouldn't be there much like the previous weeks, the final 2-3 weeks is always boring..

Most of you who are singing the boring song no longer have your Fav in the house, The show will over soon.... Enjoy the boring show cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2020
Fairdamsel:

Please, are u still voting Laycon So we will not be the ones shocked. . . rumour has it that a certain female HM's fans are going all out to topple laycon and Laycon's votes are declining....
We take no chances pls

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2020
Broobembem:
Top 5 best fanbase in the history of Bbn.

1. Tacha-->Titans.
2. Erica--> Elites.
3. Laycon--> Icons
4. Mercy--> Mercinaries
5. Ceec--> Spartans

https://twitter.com/PulseNigeria247/status/1308125218775486464?s=19

Use the above link to watch the doings of those fanbase.

EFE fans is still the best so far

Maybe Icons can bit that on Sunday sha.

Or are you not talking about voting?

We can't even say they are the best like dat, dey just av d number dat all.

One thing about Voting is most time aggressive voters are found among minority Fanbase.

In large Fanbase u get to see a lot of people giving out 100 online votes and dat will be enough cos hundreds of thousands of people dat belongs to dat particular Fanbase are doing same.

Buh for those in not so large Fanbase, a lot is required from Individual.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ebuka78: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2020
Broobembem:

Best and strongest are two different things.

Laycon shouldn't even make the list. He made the list because there's no other fanbase to make it 5.

Best fanbase has to do with what fans do for their fave inside and outside the house. How long they hype, defend, push and trend their fav months and years after the show.

Efe's fans turned against him and trolled him when he flopped in the music industry.

Ellites, Titans, Mercineries and Spartans can never troll and insult their fav no matter what.

In that settings, Icons are yet to be tested, reason I feel they are undeserving of the list.

I hope you understand now.

Cry cry baby I want to see you mummy....

Keep wailing....

All the house mates you were supporting had been evicted:

Erica disqualified

Kiddwaya Evicted

Brighto Evicted

Now you port to Ozo

Ozo evicted.

Give up on your hate and have peace of mind.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by leaculpa: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2020
Broobembem:

Laycon no even suppose make the list.

We need him to be out. We need to see how his fans will hype and push him years after the show, to prove they weren't bandwagoners who supported him just for the sake of supporting a winner.
Fan base dt gave themselves name & hit 1.1m while he was in the house.
Fan base dt do music videos & send to his page.
Fan base dt crashed a sponsors page because of traffic.

For dt alone dey suppose dey on the list. Fans will always wane after a show if you don't engage consistently. You can go check the mentions Mercy gets nowadays, it's similar to bisolas page. Bisola even has more corporate sponsorship dn her & she had no fanbase during her time, but she does a lot of skits/videos on her page & engages pple.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2020
I am spending 2 million naira this week to vote my fave angry

For more inspirational quotes, text VOTE Laycon to 32052 grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2020
Iamgrey5:

I like Laycon o but I strongly disagree with your points up there. Laycon didn’t play any game o. Laycon’s story is like Efe’s. The streets prefer a musician/hustler and/or someone they can identify with to win this game. Streets cannot accept a billionaire winner or anyone that claims to have money to win. Most people for streets can identify with Laycon’s ‘struggles’ for streets. His looks, size, hairstyle and hustle na wetin you go find for the average guy for streets. So of course they will vote someone that they see themselves in.

Laycon’s music is at best average. If he was that good, he won’t be in the big brother house. Mayorkun, Rhema, Kiss Daniel, Joeboy and fireboy didn’t have to go to BBN to blow. Laycon’s intelligence and creativity are overplayed. Nothing spectacular and he certainly wasn’t the most intelligent or most creative in the house. You are probably right about the pity votes cos as soon as he walked into that house wearing the light bulb Xmas tree top, streets decided he was the one!

Laycon would have still won if he was as boring as Wathoni and did absolutely nothing in the house. The streets have spoken and nobody can change it. It just tells us that it is not about the housemates but who the majority of voters want. Majority of voters are streets and streets want people like Laycon and Efe. Congrats in advance to Laycon and the streets.

Neo and Vee didn’t pull any joker o. You are giving them too much credit. If anything, the housemates were stupid and were not using their heads when they were choosing because they wanted to be on the good books of Neo and Vee undecided.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by okeyglm: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2020
trending worldwide. I restan a king

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by som4reel(f): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2020
Mapoka:

Lagos nah

Lol... I know grin
Just wanna know the area, whether Ojodu or Ogba, but never mind, thanks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by okeyglm: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2020
OAP: During an interview with Beats Fm, Kidd said he's the man you wished you were. Your response?

Ozoemena: Judging from the Show, in all honesty you'll see that the one person I always want to be like is my father

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:54am On Sep 22, 2020
okeyglm:

OAP: During an interview with Beats Fm, Kidd said he's the man you wished you were. Your response?

Ozoemena: Judging from the Show, in all honesty you'll see that the one person I always want to be like is my father

Wow.. Nice reply..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 22, 2020
okeyglm:

Please what channel are you watching from?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:54am On Sep 22, 2020
6 mins to Ozo' o clock grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ebuka78: 11:54am On Sep 22, 2020
Vee, Dorathy and Laycon---- group

Neo and Nengi---- group
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2020
Simran94:
Let them just give Laycon his money and crown him already... Show is over, Church don close

Please vote o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:55am On Sep 22, 2020
Titaniumental:

EFE fans is still the best so far

Maybe Icons can bit that on Sunday sha.

Or are you not talking about voting?
Efe and Icon's fans were/are the strongest in that very set.

That doesn't make them BEST.

Make una dey understand simple things. Open that link and watch the analysis. You'll even see they didn't say Much Laycon because his fans are yet to be tested.

When Efe flopped, he was abandoned, trolled, insulted and mocked by the same people that supported him that year. You know why?

Because they were all Bandwagoners. Bandwagoners are quick to drop you. They are not your fans. They are wired to support just to belong. They are not loyal fans. We'll get to know when Laycon comes out. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:55am On Sep 22, 2020
Broobembem:

Mercy unfollowed Ozo, I think Nengi too. Fans are dragging her.

Mercy is an attention seeker grin

People should ignore her , she knows her time has elapsed and she's been doing the most .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:55am On Sep 22, 2020
som4reel:

Good morning.
Where is this place, pls?

It's closer to Egbeda and idumu
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 11:56am On Sep 22, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

I like Laycon o but I strongly disagree with your points up there. Laycon didn’t play any game o. Laycon’s story is like Efe’s. The streets prefer a musician and someone they can identify with to win this game. Streets cannot accept a billionaire winner or anyone that claims to have money to win. Most people for streets can identify with Laycon’s ‘struggles’ for streets. His looks, size, hairstyle and hustle na wetin you go find for the average guy for streets. So of course they will vote someone that they see themselves in.

Laycon’s music is average. If he was that good, he won’t be in the big brother house. Mayorkun, Rhema, Kiss Daniel, Joeboy and fireboy didn’t have to go to BBN to blow Laycon’s intelligence and creativity are overplayed. Nothing spectacular and he certainly wasn’t the most intelligent or most creative in the house. You are probably right about the pity votes cos as soon as he walked into that house wearing the light bulb Xmas tree top, streets decided he was the one! Laycon would have still won if he was as boring as Wathoni and did absolutely nothing in the house. The streets have spoken and nobody can change it. It just tells us that it is not about the housemates but who the majority of voters want. And majority of voters are streets and streets want people like Laycon and Efe.

Neo and Vee didn’t pull any joker o. You are giving them too much credit. If anything, the housemates were weak and were not using their heads when they were choosing.

Oya let the dragging begin grin

You are not making sense at all
The street prefers a musician.. Like really?
Then Teddy should have won
He even had collabo with big guns before he got into the house

On Laycon's music being average comparing him to rhema and co

Life is all about opportunities
You may have talent and lack the medium to display it
I'm pretty sure there were/are better footballers than c.ronaldo and co
But we never got to see them.. For one reason or another.. Maybe like in an African setting.. Parents discouraged them, or never got the opportunity to shine on a global scale

Rhema and Co have the opportunities that Laycon doesn't have
And FYI, his music is above average
That's why we keep saying he's not efe
He came to big brother house to get that means and opportunity to promote his talents
Now Nigerians have recognised him, not just unilag, it's left to him to prove his worth and the faith we have in him

Lastly, Laycon never played a game of pity
Never
He could have cried when Erica finished him and insulted him
He didn't even talk about his mom when he had an opportunity to do so
The light bulb was just to trend.. Create awareness, not pity... If anything it got him insults everywhere, people calling him agbero
He proved everyone wrong with his value

It's you that's not intelligent
Even Ozo widely considered as one of the most intelligent said laycon is intelligent
Erica is attracted to that intelligence
Nengi said he's broadly scoped, she wishes to be like him
Most of the housemates have said he's smart and intelligent
Those are the people living with him in the house

He has won the most tasks, won with almost every housemates barring those that were first evicted
Continue hating laycon, keep hating him.... The more he keeps proving you and your likes wrong

Spread love and light and remember to VOTE Laycon wink wink

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7681) (7682) (7683) (7684) (7685) (7686) (7687) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.