Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,691 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:37 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5150230 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7682) (7683) (7684) (7685) (7686) (7687) (7688) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2020
Titaniumental:

EFE fans is still the best so far

Maybe Icons can bit that on Sunday sha.

Or are you not talking about voting?
I don't think so sha.
Icons are not serious this week and Nengi's fans have saved quite a lot of funds ,so I heard .
Nengi will most likely reach 20+ percent .

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2020
Ozo has corrected a bad impression about his relationship with Nengi which Kiddwaya made during an interview.

Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Ozo, has refuted claims by Kiddwaya that he posed a threat to his relationship with Nengi.

Ozo told Ebuka on Monday that he had a conversation with Kiddwaya and he warned him to be careful.

This was because of the second strike he received after writing a love letter to Nengi.

“I had a conversation with Kiddwaya and I said his carefree personality was something I didn’t like.

“He even advised me not to get a third strike after I got my second one.”

When asked of his plans for the future, Ozo said will pursue his career in sport administration development.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Yujiz(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2020
Ebuka78:
Vee, Nengi and Laycon---- group

Neo and Dorathy----- group

For which task?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2020
Ebuka78:
Vee, Nengi and Laycon---- group

Neo and Dorathy----- group

No its neo and Nengi o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2020
Froshloaded:
I'm sure cookie and Naza will read that epistle to the end.. cheesy

Hahahahhahahahahahahahhshshaggahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahshshshhshshhahahshhaha

This is so hilarious!

And yes! I read it from the first word to the last, the very last, I even read the "Vote Laycon" part.

grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
QueenCookie:

Hahahahhahahahahahahahhshshaggahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahshshshhshshhahahshhaha

This is so hilarious!

And yes! I read it from the first word to the last, the very last, I even read the "Vote Laycon" part.

grin

Ikr

I stopped midway, it is too long mehn.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mapoka: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
som4reel:

Lol... I know grin
Just wanna know the area, whether Ojodu or Ogba, but never mind, thanks

You are welcome
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
OZO - If I won the 85 million naira, I would spend it on sport development.

INTERVIEWER - You would spend it on your wedding with Nengi.

OZO - Even Nengi would want me to spend the money on sport development first.
#OZOourWinner #OZOMediaTour #bbnaija OZOMENA

cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
Tune in to 96.9

Ozomena is live tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
leaculpa:

Fan base dt gave themselves name & hit 1.1m while he was in the house.
Fan base dt do music videos & send to his page.
Fan base dt crashed a sponsors page because of traffic.

For dt alone dey suppose dey on the list. Fans will always wane after a show if you don't engage consistently. You can go check the mentions ceec gets nowadays, it's similar to bisolas page. Bisola even has more corporate sponsorship dn her & she had no fanbase during her time, but she does a lot of skits/videos on her page & engages pple.
if Laycon embarks on a talent show after Bbn, the show will be damn popular . Many budding artiste see themselves in him . If only I had just 1 platform . He has inspired rappers , musicians, artists , dancers . His story is an inspiration . The plus is that, apart from the talent he has brains not just street smarts but book brains . His looks regardless or stature . He has inspired love from both the young and old .
He will go far

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
Simran94:

OZO - If I won the 85 million naira, I would spend it on sport development.

INTERVIEWER - You would spend it on your wedding with Nengi.

OZO - Even Nengi would want me to spend the money on sport development first.
#OZOourWinner #OZOMediaTour #bbnaija OZOMENA

cheesy

I don't understand. Am I in another world? Where are you people getting all these from?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
Threebear:

I don't think so sha.
Icons are not serious this week and Nengi's fans have saved quite a lot of funds ,so I heard .
Who is second ooo cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
icons please vote nah

I'm on my knees

Vee is leading now cry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MssRose(f): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=Titaniumental post=94188233]I got this post somewhere and I thinks it totally depicts what went down between Ozo and Nengi from week 1 up until Sunday.

I will like to titled it OZONE season 1
Special recommendation for Ozone shippers,and those that av been hating on Ozo.

Warning:-- IT IS A LONG POST(but you will definitely enjoy it)

After reading kindly drop some votes for Laycon oooooo!!!!!!

Why Nengi And Ozo Relationship Isn't One-Sided Love

I find those of you using the anti-rape slogan " No Means No" to describe Nengi's relationship with Ozo, quite off putting.
It doesnt get more ridiculous than this, I swear. No means No? How?

Nigerians will bastardize everything.

Please, with all due respect to all you hold dear, you cannot portray Nengi on the platform of No means No, because her actions practically NEGATE everything that slogan stands for.

Nengi is the poster girl for - Exactly How Not to Portray - No means No.

➡️ 2nd week of BBN, Ozo is clear when he says he wants a relationship with Nengi. 

➡️Nengi says No, what she wants is a friendship. 

➡️Ozo is clear again - Nengi I really care about you, I'm developing feelings for you. I want a relationship. 

➡️Nengi says No, I want a friendship.

➡️ Nengi starts to get close with Prince. Prince starts to ask her out. She and Kidwaya be hanging out forming besties, cool mates and flirting partners. 

➡️Kidwaya be sharing all he and Erica's break up tales with Nengi. They'd hang out gisting together, playing games together. 

➡️ Ozo respects himself. Gets the message and pulls back from the deal. No contact with Nengi. Speaking only when absolutely necessary. Maintaining his own space etc.

➡️ She had both kid and prince's attention and she loved it. She was enjoying every minute of it, until it dawned on her that Ozo had left the chat.

➡️ Nengi!!! Completely shuts Prince down. I cannot date you, I'm not feeling you like that; she tells Prince.

➡️ She completely quits flirting with Kidwaya and hearing of his woe tales and goes in hot pursuit of Ozo.

➡️ She haunts him down at every point. Ozo, Let us talk. We need to talk. Let us talk. Let us talk.

➡️ Ozo curves her back to back issa hit. Nengi intensifies pressure. The moment Ozo steps into the bathroom to take a shower, Nengi blocks him there and begins to talk to him. Dude cannot run out soapy and naked, he is forced to indulge.

➡️ 3 days of hot pursuit proves to him that this girl does indeed like him. He caves in. He starts talking to her again. Starts giving her his undivided attention yet again.

➡️Now, take note of who didnt understand your so called "No means No" in the above scenario. That was Nengi. Going in hot pursuit of a guy who YOU KNOW wants a relationship with you and not a friendship.

Next

➡️ Ozo continues to shower love and affection. I want a relationship with you. Same scenario repeats itself.

➡️ Nengi says. Let's be friends. I've told you that we should take baby steps. 

➡️ I'm not one for baby steps, when I see what I want, I go for it. You know me, I want to walk, run and fly all at the same time. I love you. I want to be in a relationship with you. I want it to be on record that I have poured my heart out to you.

➡️ Nengi, do you want crayfish in your stew; she says, curving him.

➡️ The back and forth continues. Mixed signals here and there.

➡️ Then Nengi says she needs some space. Ozo spend sometime with other people. Give me space. I dont want my highlights to be always about you. Talk to other people. You are always with me. I'm sick of all your relationship talk. I'm sick of this.. I'm sick of that.

➡️Ozo gets tired of the disrespect and being taken for granted. He pulls away and stays on his own. 

➡️ In less than 24hrs, Nengi is miserable. She is visibly unhappy. She eats little or no meal the whole day. 

➡️She attends her diary session and shalayes about how Ozo is not talking to her. How he has pulled away from her. How she doesnt like the energy he is giving her. How she thinks she might have hurt him with her pronouncements.

️ She struggles to hold back the tears but they overpower her. She begins to cry. Big Brother tells her that herself and Ozo want different things and so he suggests that she forgoes her friendship offer with Ozo and finds other friends. The cry intensifies into hefty sobs....

➡️ She makes up with Ozo in the evening. She is clapping, shouting, explaining dramatically. Ozo stands up to leave. Where are you going, come back here: she says.

➡️ She is all over him. She's basking in his attention. She is largely performative in every response and every gesture.

➡️ She starts to sing, �Why do you have to go oo away from us, me love�

➡️ She is sat in front of him. She places her hands on both his laps, looks him in the eyes and says - I missed you so much today, have I told you already.

➡️ The next night, they are chilling in the HOH lounge when she says to him - You cant leave on sunday. My life will be miserable without you. Miiisseerraaabblleeee; She stresses.

➡️ Ozo smiles as he teases her; - You are just sad that you'd have no one to bully; he says. She laughs. Yes!! I cant stay without someone to bully; she says.

➡️ Saturday night. She has a fight with Ozo over meat. Love yourself, I don't need your stupid love. Get away from me. Big Brother let me out of this party now. Leave my room, I want to sleep; she says amongst other harsh words.

➡️ When Ozos pleadings fell on deaf ears, he retreats to his bed and goes to sleep.

➡️ Early hours of the morning, Nengi is restless in bed. She carries her duvet, moves over to the main house. She sits on the bed next to Ozo's and stares at Ozo while he is fast asleep.

➡️ She later gets on his bed apologises to him for her outburst the night before. She proceeds to spend the whole morning glued to Ozo.

➡️ Ozo gets evicted. Spends the bulk of his last 10 seconds reassuring her. Tried to give her a kiss good bye, but she offered her cheeks instead. Ozo asks Laycon to take care of Nengi and says he loves her on his way out.

➡️ She breaks down and cries bitterly.

➡️ Later that same evening... She breaks down and cries in the Jaccuzi while talking to Neo about Ozo.

➡️ I know Ozo loves me. I've never met a man like him. I know it's not about my beauty or my body. The boy loves me. He is real. He is true. He is a rare human being. There are very few people like him in this world. I liked him so much, this is why I haunted him down and forced him back into a friendship with me. Ordinarily, I wouldn't care if a person doesnt want to be friends with me. But I like Ozo so much, that's why I fought to restore our friendship. Do you know how many times I have cried because of Ozo in the Diary room? I really like that guy. I like him a lot.

➡️ Neo *shocked*. You cry because of Ozo? She says yes. So why wont you get with him then?

➡️ I need to be close friends with who I date for a long while. I have to know you very well first. I'm very emotional in love. And I have plenty wahala. I need to be sure that you can manage my wahala.

➡️ You came in here expecting many things..but I tell you for sure, you never expected an Ozo. You were not prepared for him; Neo says.

➡️ Nengi looks down. Tears dropping. She takes some Jaccuzi water and washes them off. She starts fighting back the tears. Neo feels for her.

➡️ She goes to bed with a picture of Ozo in hand. She covers her duvet over her head staring at it and then falls asleep with the photo at her bed side.

Nengi wanted Ozo for the reasons she wanted Ozo and expected him to betray/downplay/sideline his own desires for her own wishes.

Ozo wanted Nengi for the reasons he wanted Nengi and hoped that his sincerity of heart will appeal to her and bring about a change of mind.

They both wanted what they wanted...They both made offers.. They both didnt want to back down from their positions....

But the only one who pulled away from this seemingly deadlocked deal was Ozo. And he did so TWICE, for that matter.

Nengi never pulled away. She kept on, in hot pursuit of his attention. Knowing fully well what Ozo's offer was, she was unprepared to take "No" for an answer.

The more time Ozo spent with her, the more he fell for her, the weaker his resolve, the more emotionally dependent on her he became.

Is that what you people are using to Portray the slogan - No means No? 

Nengi has not exhibited the clarity and resolve that follows that mantra..neither did she practice the mantra herself.

You can call this - Mixed signals / Emotional Abuse / Emotional Manipulation- if you like. But No means No?

There is No "Stop it - I like it".. in "No means No" please.

Copied

God bless the writer,he/she really watched the show

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AddictedToTech: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
[s]
Titaniumental:
I got this post somewhere and I thinks it totally depicts what went down between Ozo and Nengi from week 1 up until Sunday.

I will like to titled it OZONE season 1
Special recommendation for Ozone shippers,and those that av been hating on Ozo.

Warning:-- IT IS A LONG POST(but you will definitely enjoy it)

After reading kindly drop some votes for Laycon oooooo!!!!!!

Why Nengi And Ozo Relationship Isn't One-Sided Love

I find those of you using the anti-rape slogan " No Means No" to describe Nengi's relationship with Ozo, quite off putting.
It doesnt get more ridiculous than this, I swear. No means No? How?

Nigerians will bastardize everything.

Please, with all due respect to all you hold dear, you cannot portray Nengi on the platform of No means No, because her actions practically NEGATE everything that slogan stands for.

Nengi is the poster girl for - Exactly How Not to Portray - No means No.

➡️ 2nd week of BBN, Ozo is clear when he says he wants a relationship with Nengi. 

➡️Nengi says No, what she wants is a friendship. 

➡️Ozo is clear again - Nengi I really care about you, I'm developing feelings for you. I want a relationship. 

➡️Nengi says No, I want a friendship.

➡️ Nengi starts to get close with Prince. Prince starts to ask her out. She and Kidwaya be hanging out forming besties, cool mates and flirting partners. 

➡️Kidwaya be sharing all he and Erica's break up tales with Nengi. They'd hang out gisting together, playing games together. 

➡️ Ozo respects himself. Gets the message and pulls back from the deal. No contact with Nengi. Speaking only when absolutely necessary. Maintaining his own space etc.

➡️ She had both kid and prince's attention and she loved it. She was enjoying every minute of it, until it dawned on her that Ozo had left the chat.

➡️ Nengi!!! Completely shuts Prince down. I cannot date you, I'm not feeling you like that; she tells Prince.

➡️ She completely quits flirting with Kidwaya and hearing of his woe tales and goes in hot pursuit of Ozo.

➡️ She haunts him down at every point. Ozo, Let us talk. We need to talk. Let us talk. Let us talk.

➡️ Ozo curves her back to back issa hit. Nengi intensifies pressure. The moment Ozo steps into the bathroom to take a shower, Nengi blocks him there and begins to talk to him. Dude cannot run out soapy and naked, he is forced to indulge.

➡️ 3 days of hot pursuit proves to him that this girl does indeed like him. He caves in. He starts talking to her again. Starts giving her his undivided attention yet again.

➡️Now, take note of who didnt understand your so called "No means No" in the above scenario. That was Nengi. Going in hot pursuit of a guy who YOU KNOW wants a relationship with you and not a friendship.

Next

➡️ Ozo continues to shower love and affection. I want a relationship with you. Same scenario repeats itself.

➡️ Nengi says. Let's be friends. I've told you that we should take baby steps. 

➡️ I'm not one for baby steps, when I see what I want, I go for it. You know me, I want to walk, run and fly all at the same time. I love you. I want to be in a relationship with you. I want it to be on record that I have poured my heart out to you.

➡️ Nengi, do you want crayfish in your stew; she says, curving him.

➡️ The back and forth continues. Mixed signals here and there.

➡️ Then Nengi says she needs some space. Ozo spend sometime with other people. Give me space. I dont want my highlights to be always about you. Talk to other people. You are always with me. I'm sick of all your relationship talk. I'm sick of this.. I'm sick of that.

➡️Ozo gets tired of the disrespect and being taken for granted. He pulls away and stays on his own. 

➡️ In less than 24hrs, Nengi is miserable. She is visibly unhappy. She eats little or no meal the whole day. 

➡️She attends her diary session and shalayes about how Ozo is not talking to her. How he has pulled away from her. How she doesnt like the energy he is giving her. How she thinks she might have hurt him with her pronouncements.

️ She struggles to hold back the tears but they overpower her. She begins to cry. Big Brother tells her that herself and Ozo want different things and so he suggests that she forgoes her friendship offer with Ozo and finds other friends. The cry intensifies into hefty sobs....

➡️ She makes up with Ozo in the evening. She is clapping, shouting, explaining dramatically. Ozo stands up to leave. Where are you going, come back here: she says.

➡️ She is all over him. She's basking in his attention. She is largely performative in every response and every gesture.

➡️ She starts to sing, �Why do you have to go oo away from us, me love�

➡️ She is sat in front of him. She places her hands on both his laps, looks him in the eyes and says - I missed you so much today, have I told you already.

➡️ The next night, they are chilling in the HOH lounge when she says to him - You cant leave on sunday. My life will be miserable without you. Miiisseerraaabblleeee; She stresses.

➡️ Ozo smiles as he teases her; - You are just sad that you'd have no one to bully; he says. She laughs. Yes!! I cant stay without someone to bully; she says.

➡️ Saturday night. She has a fight with Ozo over meat. Love yourself, I don't need your stupid love. Get away from me. Big Brother let me out of this party now. Leave my room, I want to sleep; she says amongst other harsh words.

➡️ When Ozos pleadings fell on deaf ears, he retreats to his bed and goes to sleep.

➡️ Early hours of the morning, Nengi is restless in bed. She carries her duvet, moves over to the main house. She sits on the bed next to Ozo's and stares at Ozo while he is fast asleep.

➡️ She later gets on his bed apologises to him for her outburst the night before. She proceeds to spend the whole morning glued to Ozo.

➡️ Ozo gets evicted. Spends the bulk of his last 10 seconds reassuring her. Tried to give her a kiss good bye, but she offered her cheeks instead. Ozo asks Laycon to take care of Nengi and says he loves her on his way out.

➡️ She breaks down and cries bitterly.

➡️ Later that same evening... She breaks down and cries in the Jaccuzi while talking to Neo about Ozo.

➡️ I know Ozo loves me. I've never met a man like him. I know it's not about my beauty or my body. The boy loves me. He is real. He is true. He is a rare human being. There are very few people like him in this world. I liked him so much, this is why I haunted him down and forced him back into a friendship with me. Ordinarily, I wouldn't care if a person doesnt want to be friends with me. But I like Ozo so much, that's why I fought to restore our friendship. Do you know how many times I have cried because of Ozo in the Diary room? I really like that guy. I like him a lot.

➡️ Neo *shocked*. You cry because of Ozo? She says yes. So why wont you get with him then?

➡️ I need to be close friends with who I date for a long while. I have to know you very well first. I'm very emotional in love. And I have plenty wahala. I need to be sure that you can manage my wahala.

➡️ You came in here expecting many things..but I tell you for sure, you never expected an Ozo. You were not prepared for him; Neo says.

➡️ Nengi looks down. Tears dropping. She takes some Jaccuzi water and washes them off. She starts fighting back the tears. Neo feels for her.

➡️ She goes to bed with a picture of Ozo in hand. She covers her duvet over her head staring at it and then falls asleep with the photo at her bed side.

Nengi wanted Ozo for the reasons she wanted Ozo and expected him to betray/downplay/sideline his own desires for her own wishes.

Ozo wanted Nengi for the reasons he wanted Nengi and hoped that his sincerity of heart will appeal to her and bring about a change of mind.

They both wanted what they wanted...They both made offers.. They both didnt want to back down from their positions....

But the only one who pulled away from this seemingly deadlocked deal was Ozo. And he did so TWICE, for that matter.

Nengi never pulled away. She kept on, in hot pursuit of his attention. Knowing fully well what Ozo's offer was, she was unprepared to take "No" for an answer.

The more time Ozo spent with her, the more he fell for her, the weaker his resolve, the more emotionally dependent on her he became.

Is that what you people are using to Portray the slogan - No means No? 

Nengi has not exhibited the clarity and resolve that follows that mantra..neither did she practice the mantra herself.

You can call this - Mixed signals / Emotional Abuse / Emotional Manipulation- if you like. But No means No?

There is No "Stop it - I like it".. in "No means No" please.

Copied[/s]

Mtcheww
Absolute balderdash
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Tonnyray:
Oyel dey your head. You're on point.
Gbayiii

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

I like Laycon o but I strongly disagree with your points up there. Laycon didn’t play any game o. Laycon’s story is like Efe’s. The streets prefer a musician and someone they can identify with to win this game. Streets cannot accept a billionaire winner or anyone that claims to have money to win. Most people for streets can identify with Laycon’s ‘struggles’ for streets. His looks, size, hairstyle and hustle na wetin you go find for the average guy for streets. So of course they will vote someone that they see themselves in.

Laycon’s music is at best average. If he was that good, he won’t be in the big brother house. Mayorkun, Rhema, Kiss Daniel, Joeboy and fireboy didn’t have to go to BBN to blow. Laycon’s intelligence and creativity are overplayed. Nothing spectacular and he certainly wasn’t the most intelligent or most creative in the house. You are probably right about the pity votes cos as soon as he walked into that house wearing the light bulb Xmas tree top, streets decided he was the one!

Laycon would have still won if he was as boring as Wathoni and did absolutely nothing in the house. The streets have spoken and nobody can change it. It just tells us that it is not about the housemates but who the majority of voters want. And majority of voters are streets and streets want people like Laycon and Efe.

Neo and Vee didn’t pull any joker o. You are giving them too much credit. If anything, the housemates were stupid and were not using their heads when they were choosing

@ emboldened

Even Ebuka himself in the live eviction show last Sunday said Neo and Vee played the house mates and played a very smart game to save themselves.

And Dora admitted that she felt played.

@ Laycon's issue

Laycon is never an Efe

1) Laycon proved he is more intelligent than Efe and never claimed to be poor at any point in the show.

2)Laycon showed his creativity through majority of the task they were given. The only ones he couldn't show his creativity are the ones that didn't require them.

3)Laycon may not be the best musician on the planet because he is obviously not blessed with the voice of an angel, but his creativity would surely show in his music as soon as he understands that people actually appreciate it.

And more importantly, he was quick to own the tag of this season's house musician which helped him gain solidarity amongst the music community in Nigeria.

The influence of some musicians also played an important role in winning over some of his fans.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ebuka78: 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
Yujiz:

For which task?
I made a mistake
Dorathy, Vee and Laycon.....group
Neo and Nengi...... group
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

grin grin grin grin
Icons are too nice Aswear, most of them were not dragged for trying to create doubts in the minds of icons so as not to vote laycon

So many agendas, they said big brother doesn't want laycon to win this year
Laycon is not proper enough to be big brother winner

Nengi will be asked to save someone and replace with laycon
So many stupid agendas and permutations

The funny thing is that they will start with from a reliable source... My source said this... Which yeye source

So big brother will evict someone the voters voted for at this critical stage bah
When Biggie is not mad grin grin grin

Now it is they want laycon to win
They keep shifting the goal post every damn time

While Icons keep spreading love and light cool cool

We were busy voting, they were busy de-campaigning
Little wonder their favourites left the house and did not reach the finals tongue

Brotherly leave them, their agenda no go ever agend, Laycon will top with such margin only for one twist to evict him,they are not feeling fine

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
Froshloaded:
Ozo has corrected a bad impression about his relationship with Nengi which Kiddwaya made during an interview.

Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Ozo, has refuted claims by Kiddwaya that he posed a threat to his relationship with Nengi.

Ozo told Ebuka on Monday that he had a conversation with Kiddwaya and he warned him to be careful.

This was because of the second strike he received after writing a love letter to Nengi.

“I had a conversation with Kiddwaya and I said his carefree personality was something I didn’t like.

“He even advised me not to get a third strike after I got my second one.”

When asked of his plans for the future, Ozo said will pursue his career in sport administration development.

I don tell you say My guy go give it back to dem as e dey hot.

Na only those wey they fake this things go get issue with some of this interviews

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
Threebear:

I don't think so sha.

Like they are not serious enough to win the show right?

Can Nengi top Dorathy?

I doubt

She has all the "alliances"
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
AddictedToTech:
[s]
Mtcheww
Absolute balderdash
Ah ah
So after someone took time to post that meaningful epistle,you still had the mind to call it trash

Remove the wool from your eyes and see facts
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Broobembem:

Best and strongest are two different things.

Laycon shouldn't even make the list. He made the list because there's no other fanbase to make it 5.

Best fanbase has to do with what fans do for their fave inside and outside the house. How long they hype, defend, push and trend their fav months and years after the show.

Efe's fans turned against him and trolled him when he flopped in the music industry.

Ellites, Titans, Mercineries and Spartans can never troll and insult their fav no matter what.

In that settings, Icons are yet to be tested, reason I feel they are undeserving of the list.

I hope you understand now.

You talk and think like a child
Strange, I find all you said funny

So there is something called best fan bases and strongest fanbases. Lol

Every avid followers of big brother have their favourites overtime

After their time don pass, they move on to their new favourites ńa so life be

Most Fela supporters still supported 2face down to wizkid... That's the dynamism...

Most peeps here supported efe to miracle, Mercy, Mike or Tacha then laycon/erica/kid/ozo

Does that mean they are/were not efe fans?
Next year they will still support another stranger that appeals them

Now let me enlighten you, there is something called recency bias
You hype your latest favourite over the last one, you value your newest material thing over the older one.. That's how life is and will continue to be

Titans and mercenaries that do trend anyhow.. How many times have they trended since the lockdown edition started in comparison to before?

Tacha and mercy have been fading or will fade away, their time Don Pass, except they do exceptionally well for themselves...
But as far as big brother is concerned, they are not the latest in a long train that will keep getting longer

Their fans will always Stan them, whenever the need arise, doesn't mean they won't Stan another

Fans that supports you when you are doing wrong are not good fans, they are toxic fans, enablers
That doesn't make them strong base... It makes them an evil cult at best

If you are wrong they should correct you and admit you are wrong.. And not say. Fire on
Take a cue from some Ozo fan bases here, they have sense, they admitted their boy needs to give Nengi a break
Same with icons

But there is a particular set ehn, they will blame everyone but their own, they will say you can't shame the shameless, blah blah blah
Fvcking enablers, no wonder they got disgraced and disqualified on live TV
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Teddy was clearly not from the streets. Fresh boy from yankee. How streets go vote am? What makes you even think I’m not supporting Laycon? undecided

Intelligence is overrated and if I continue to exchange with person wey dey reason like you, my brain cells will just die off. So I will just jump and pass. Continue hyping without sense na. From next week, Laycon will collect his money and move on with his life and we go see where you go dey grin
JohnnyPalmer:

You are not making sense at all
The street prefers a musician.. Like really?
Then Teddy should have won
He even had collabo with big guns before he got into the house

On Laycon's music being average comparing him to rhema and co

Life is all about opportunities
You may have talent and lack the medium to display it
I'm pretty sure there were/are better footballers than c.ronaldo and co
But we never got to see them.. For one reason or another.. Maybe like in an African setting.. Parents discouraged them, or never got the opportunity to shine on a global scale

Rhema and Co have the opportunities that Laycon doesn't have
And FYI, his music is above average
That's why we keep saying he's not efe
He came to big brother house to get that means and opportunity to promote his talents
Now Nigerians have recognised him, not just unilag, it's left to him to prove his worth and the faith we have in him

Lastly, Laycon never played a game of pity
Never
He could have cried when Erica finished him and insulted him
He didn't even talk about his mom when he had an opportunity to do so
The light bulb was just to trend.. Create awareness, not pity... If anything it got him insults everywhere, people calling him agbero
He proved everyone wrong with his value

It's you that's not intelligent
Even Ozo widely considered as one of the most intelligent said laycon is intelligent
Erica is attracted to that intelligence
Nengi said he's broadly scoped, she wishes to be like him
Most of the housemates have said he's smart and intelligent
Those are the people living with him in the house

He has won the most tasks, won with almost every housemates barring those that were first evicted
Continue hating laycon, keep hating him.... The more he keeps proving you and your likes wrong

Spread love and light and remember to VOTE Laycon wink wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AddictedToTech: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nilknarf:

Ah ah
So after someone took time to post that meaningful epistle,you still had the mind to call it trash

Remove the wool from your eyes and see facts
I don remove am, still trash!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
Froshloaded:
icons please vote nah

I'm on my knees

Vee is leading now cry

My body is doing Me somehow cry cry.
Please, are we still voting
Lay con needs every vote o
I think the over-confidence is Bcming a problem
Laycon is not leading at all o.
One Final push to do the trick everyone... Pls

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
Froshloaded:
icons please vote nah

I'm on my knees

Vee is leading now cry

Laycon needs every vote o

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
Fairdamsel:

Lay con needs every vote o

cry cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Teddy was clearly not from the streets. Fresh boy from yankee. How streets go vote am? Intelligence is overrated and if I continue to exchange with person wey dey reason like you, my brain cells will just die off. So I will just jump and pass. Continue hyping without sense na. From next week, Laycon will collect his money and we go see where you go dey grin

That Guy is just writing trash with so much confidence
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Teddy was clearly not from the streets. Fresh boy from yankee. How streets go vote am? Intelligence is overrated and if I continue to exchange with person wey dey reason like you, my brain cells will just die off. So I will just jump and pass. Continue hyping without sense na. From next week, Laycon will collect his money and we go see where you go dey grin

K
Spread love and light cool cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
AddictedToTech:

I don remove am, still trash!
Wash your eyes then

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
Those of you comparing Efe with Laycon are jokers. Laycon has already beaten Efe's records over and over again.

Percentage is not the same as actual fan base. You may have 70% of total votes, however, only 500k voted for you, and you may have 30% of total votes from over a million voters.

It's not difficult to understand. More Nigerians are watching Big Brother in 2020 unlike what obtains during Efe's time.

Laycon is still in the house and his current fan base on Instagram and Twitter is bigger than Efe's, four years after he left the house.

Laycon's IG account - 1.1 million
Efe's IG account - 894k.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7682) (7683) (7684) (7685) (7686) (7687) (7688) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.