Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:48 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5206505 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8516) (8517) (8518) (8519) (8520) (8521) (8522) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jarchi(m): 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
FUNNY PEOPLE

Support- Jarchi First Single 'No Be Play' Off His Ebeta Album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkkYp8pQoFs
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 12:13am On Oct 12, 2020
Nonsense people wey jealousy wan kill cheesy
Make una go sleep undecided
Useless convicts wey dey claim icorns undecided
Una go still cry...I no ur Oga will soon run out of relevance cheesy cheesy cheesy
Only to be remembered maybe when kidd my baby becomes governor come 2023 as his gardener cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Racso1(m): 12:16am On Oct 12, 2020
babydioku:

he needs to hill first

this picture funny die.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 12, 2020
Simran94:
watch the video The interviewer asked her about her closeness with Ozo
okay
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2020
I can't wait to see Nengi Nengz in #Rattlesnake the remake. Even if she go just wave or smile in a scene, I don't mind wink cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 7:46am On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=Samueltemi337 post=94848529][/quote]
So Laycon could not trend number 1 in Nigeria self , could not make top 10 in GH and SA. You shouldn't have posted this self.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2020
Simran94:
I can't wait to see Nengi Nengz in #Rattlesnake the remake. Even if she go just wave or smile in a scene, I don't mind wink cheesy

What they have in common is big yansh lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2020
Simran94:
Ok.. this girl naturally has star power shaa. Both of them are queens.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2020
Good morning Icons, today is my birthday, bless me with prayers

41 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Abejeariyibi: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2020
teacherbim:
Happy birthday to you, I wish all the good things in this life.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2020
teacherbim:
Happy birthday darling...wish you more of it in good health and more wealth...you will continually be a shinning star and a source of joy to everyone around you....

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:07am On Oct 12, 2020
Bibidear:

Happy birthday darling...wish you more of it in good health and more wealth...you will continually be a shinning star and a source of joy to everyone around you....
amen, thanks so much sis

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:09am On Oct 12, 2020
Did this truly happen?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:13am On Oct 12, 2020
alekside:
You were given a great opportunity to showcase your talent. Sell yourself to Nigerians. Instead you misused the opportunity, showing the whole of Africa how useless you are.

It's been six weeks since you were kicked out of the show yet there's nothing tangible to show that you are an actress and not just another reality TV "Star".

To make matters worse, you have been cursed with the most foolish set of fans. Idiots who will see you entering fire and keep hailing you.

Ironically, some of them have dropped you because they've realised you have nothing to offer. Hence, your dwindling engagements on Twitter and Instagram.
You wish. My dear Erica still trends more than Laycon with his multitude of fans.
Erica has even gotten an endorsement, we are still waiting for Laycon to do same.
In acting Erica was on Netflix even before BBNAIJA.
But wait first, I am very happy for Nengi on the Rattle snake ish but don't you know that the producers are looking for what will suit their budget? Do you know how much it will cost them for Star girl to go all the way to SA to act? apart from Ramsey who is part of production (Director) and Osas who is still growing did you see any other A-list there. As an actress already on Netflix she is far more expensive than Nengi. That film is for upcoming actors.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2020
teacherbim:
Happy birthday teamie, thanks for all you do for our president. We icons love you. God bless you.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2020
teacherbim:

Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2020
EmmyCC:

Happy birthday.
thanks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:18am On Oct 12, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
Did this truly happen?

It happened oo..He pressed that yansh like fufu in the lounge. Then went ahead to fvck the hell out of her on the bed that same night. Her fans woke up and lied that it was fingering to save face. He re-fvcked her again multiple times after that. In the HOH lounge they did everything and even confessed with her own mouth to Neo.
So when we call her a p.ornstar, you know we aren't lieing.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:18am On Oct 12, 2020
alekside:
Wetin still dey most disturbing na how people wey go do movie for South Africa call person wey no even be professional actress to be part of dem crew while dem no even remember person wey go acting school for London.

It's just like supersport calling Laycon for football analysis instead of Ozo or Davido calling Ozo for a remix instead of Laycon. sad sad sad
Gee Economy bad if you can't afford actress you use non actress.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2020
teacherbim:
happy birthday . God bless you abundantly. Keep spreading love and light

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:36am On Oct 12, 2020
EmmyCC:

You wish. My dear Erica still trends more than Laycon with his multitude of fans.
Erica has even gotten an endorsement, we are still waiting for Laycon to do same.
But wait first, I am very happy for Nengi on the Rattle snake ish but don't you know that the producers are looking for what will suit their budget? Do you know how much it will cost them for Star girl to go all the way to SA to act? apart from Ramsey who is part of production (Director) and Osas who is still growing did you see any other A-list there. As an actress already on Netflix she is far more expensive than Nengi. That film is for upcoming actors.
Lol, Erica trends only on your personalized trends oga. The only time she trended was on Saturday after ranting on Twitter for no reason plus sharing rice.
You guys stress yourselves daily just to be like titans yet she only trends in your personalized trends not on the actual twitter trends.
Laycon tweeted two words last week.."Define grace" guess what in less than 10mins grace is Laycon and laycon is grace started trending. Without hashtag. We don't need to stress ourselves with hashtag. He trends effortlessly. That's star power!
I laugh in laycon has no endorsement.
-Revolution plus
-Lipton ice tea.
The two above are what?
Plus the mother of it all which is way more than an endorsement.
-Youth ambassador of Ogun state plus member of Ogun state govt executive council..He now sits with commissioners and governor. This one is even enough. He doesn't even need anything again.
Which endorsement does whorica have? The low budget kukukere endorsement? The one that famz ikeji family to push her brand?
The one you all lied that 7 figure deal was 15M?
Alaye rest you have no point here.
Now to Nengi.
Whether you like it or not. It's a big shame on whorica that Nengi who hasn't been to acting school is called for a movie role while she's still hustling for one.
Rattle snake is not an ordinary movie, it's going to be a block buster when it comes out. Ramsey Noah doesn't do low budget movies, he's a veteran in the industry. So stop that delusion that it's for upcoming actors. Osas is an A-list actress. The fact that she was called alongside Osas is enough honour. Have you heard Osas speak? Then you will know why they didn't pick whorica who mumbles words.

"Do you know how much it takes to fly star girl"

This is the funniest shit have seen today. grin star girl ko. Moon girl ni grin The one wey do Waka pass role for hire a woman?. They talk about she's on Netflix, So? Even the gateman in the movie is on Netflix.
You better pray for her to even feature on a comedy skit first. Because that one I watched for 7 weeks no Sabi act shit! grin

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2020
EmmyCC:

Osas? Upcoming?
Oga, Osas is not just an A-List actress, she is also a movie producer and has her movies on Netflix too.
Stan Eze is also an A-List actor and a producer too. He has his movies on DSTV and ROK and Netflix too.
They have other South African actors and actresses too.
Play network Africa is a big brand, forget about how much Erica is... Did they not fly Ramsey Noah, Osas, Stan and others to SA.
Go and search Play network Africa and see their worth.
Stop making Erica look so big when she is not. Nobody knew her as an actress before she entered Big brother house

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2020
Rattle Snake Remake.. I think Omotola Ekeinde is a B-list actress abi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 8:50am On Oct 12, 2020
[img][/img]
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2020
Juleh01:
You dey mind them grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chigirlangel: 8:54am On Oct 12, 2020
Juleh01:

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2020
EmmyCC:

The owner Charles Okpaleke...
Check the movies he acquired and how much each grossed after their release

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2020
Simran94:

Osas? Upcoming?
Oga, Osas is not just an A-List actress, she is also a movie producer and has her movies on Netflix too.
Stan Eze is also an A-List actor and a producer too. He has his movies on DSTV and ROK and Netflix too.
They have other South African actors and actresses too.
Play network Africa is a big brand, forget about how much Erica is... Did they not fly Ramsey Noah, Osas, Stan and others to SA.
Go and search Play network Africa and see their worth.
Stop making Erica look so big when she is not. Nobody knew her as an actress before she entered Big brother house
You dey mind that delusional fellow?
Calling a whole Osas an upcoming actress.
Whorica that nobody knew about till BBN. Even the hire a woman, na waka pass role she do for there.
She can't even act. She mumbles words every fvcking time. I'm sure that's why they've refused to pick her for any movie role. She needs to work on her speech.
They make her think she's more than what she is. That was how one mumu was comparing her to Genevieve the other day on Twitter. They dragged the living daylight out of the werey grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2020
tsquaure:
happy birthday . God bless you abundantly. Keep spreading love and light
amen, thanks , God bless you too

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by phelonrays: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2020
teacherbim:

May iCONIC Grace Locate you from this day onward.....

Happy Birthday...!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 9:05am On Oct 12, 2020
teacherbim:

Happy birthday teamie, Many more years of enjoyment.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2020
onyeomanono24:

Happy birthday teamie, Many more years of enjoyment.
thanks, God bless

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8516) (8517) (8518) (8519) (8520) (8521) (8522) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.