Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,198 members, 7,880,738 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:06 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5150468 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8517) (8518) (8519) (8520) (8521) (8522) (8523) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chigirlangel: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2020
teacherbim:
Good morning Icons, today is my birthday, bless me with prayers

Happy Birthday ma, Age Graciously

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AddictedToTech: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2020
babydioku:

he needs to hill first

Now I know why icons are pained and hate Erica.
Chai I felt the sadness too cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Lol, Erica trends only on your personalized trends oga. The only time she trended was on Saturday after ranting on Twitter for no reason plus sharing rice.
You guys stress yourselves daily just to be like titans yet she only trends in your personalized trends not on the actual twitter trends.
Laycon tweeted two words last week.."Define grace" guess what in less than 10mins grace is Laycon and laycon is grace started trending. Without hashtag. We don't need to stress ourselves with hashtag. He trends effortlessly. That's star power!
I laugh in laycon has no endorsement.
-Revolution plus
-Lipton ice tea.
The two above are what?
Plus the mother of it all which is way more than an endorsement.
-Youth ambassador of Ogun state plus member of Ogun state govt executive council..He now sits with commissioners and governor. This one is even enough. He doesn't even need anything again.
Which endorsement does whorica have? The low budget kukukere endorsement? The one that famz ikeji family to push her brand?
The one you all lied that 7 figure deal was 15M?
Alaye rest you have no point here.
Now to Nengi.
Whether you like it or not. It's a big shame on whorica that Nengi who hasn't been to acting school is called for a movie role while she's still hustling for one.
Rattle snake is not an ordinary movie, it's going to be a block buster when it comes out. Ramsey Noah doesn't do low budget movies, he's a veteran in the industry. So stop that delusion that it's for upcoming actors. Osas is an A-list actress. The fact that she was called alongside Osas is enough honour. Have you heard Osas speak? Then you will know why they didn't pick whorica who mumbles words.

"Do you know how much it takes to fly star girl"

This is the funniest shit have seen today. grin star girl ko. Moon girl ni grin The one wey do Waka pass role for hire a woman?. They talk about she's on Netflix, So? Even the gateman in the movie is on Netflix.
You better pray for her to even feature on a comedy skit first. Because that one I watched for 7 weeks no Sabi act shit! grin
The statement Erica trends more than Laycon I made was arrived by pictures shared by 2 people Fayar shared EricaxKukuhair it was trending at number 1 in Nigeria 2 in GH I think 4 in SA. Then an Icon Samueltemi shared his own picture OgunyouthswelcomeLaycon.Trended at no 4 in Nigeria 39 in GH and 50 in SA. Mind you this pictures were generated by Twitter analysis not mere personal trend table. Laycon had no trend outside Africa but Erica trended in 2 countries outside Africa.
Lipton Ice tea and revolution plus said they're going to sign the finalists and that's that. The day you people were celebrating it here I went to Vee's handle she expressed that till she announces it it's not yet true so they are yet to put pen to paper so no contract yet. The companies will need to go through their Mgts and the contract may or may not be reached. So till now Laycon has no endorsement.
For Nengi I still like her but in acting she no reach Erica level and that's that. Have you even seen Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic etc they all roll with the Star girl if you doubt go to her IG and read up their comments any time she posts. Nengi is upcoming and cheaper than Erica as far as acting is concerned that's that, Play network does this well in all their movies mixing new and old now Nengi is blessed to be amongst the new.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2020
teacherbim:
Happy birthday to you, live long and prosper.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2020
Simran94:

The owner Charles Okpaleke...
Check the movies he acquired and how much each grossed after their release
Good of him to help Nengi but that doesn't mean Nengi is above Erica. Erica has done more films than her and if I remember they signed Nengi so they need to promote her . Shey they're also managing her?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2020
teacherbim:

Happy birthday to you. May you get all the good things that your heart desires.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2020
EmmyCC:

Good of him to help Nengi but that doesn't mean Nengi is above Erica. Erica has done more films than her and if I remember they signed Nengi so they need to promote her . Shey they're also managing her?

It is a step. In 2018 we had three established actors in Ifu, Rico and Bam Bam. But after the show, Tobi have done more big movies than three of them.

"I get am before no be property"

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by phelonrays: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2020
EmmyCC:

Gee Economy bad if you can't afford actress you use non actress.

You and Fayar , I don't know who deserve the Nairaland Most Delusional Individual Award 2020 [NMDIA2020] more....

So Osas, Omotola and Ramsey are non actress/actors ..

ehn undecided

Who do you this thing? cry

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2020
EmmyCC:

I am not saying anyone is better than anyone, i'm just correcting your statement on the A-List actors and actresses.

It is not about How FAR but how WELL wink

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 9:36am On Oct 12, 2020
EmmyCC:

The statement Erica trends more than Laycon I made was arrived by pictures shared by 2 people Fayar shared EricaxKukuhair it was trending at number 1 in Nigeria 2 in GH I think 4 in SA. Then an Icon Samueltemi shared his own picture OgunyouthswelcomeLaycon.Trended at no 4 in Nigeria 39 in GH and 50 in SA. Mind you this pictures were generated by Twitter analysis not mere personal trend table. Laycon had no trend outside Africa but Erica trended in 2 countries outside Africa.
Lipton Ice tea and revolution plus said they're going to sign the finalists and that's that. The day you people were celebrating it here I went to Vee's handle she expressed that till she announces it it's not yet true so they are yet to put pen to paper so no contract yet. The companies will need to go through their Mgts and the contract may or may not be reached. So till now Laycon has no endorsement.
For Nengi I still like her but in acting she no reach Erica level and that's that. Have you even seen Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic etc they all roll with the Star girl if you doubt go to her IG and read up their comments any time she posts. Nengi is upcoming and cheaper than Erica as far as acting is concerned that's that, Play network does this well in all their movies mixing new and old now Nengi is blessed to be amongst the new.
One thing about your post is that it sounds like an illiterate talking. You write with no facts and assumption and makes you look foolish after u are corrected.
Next time get your facts before trolling because your post are looking stupid(I wish I don't use stupid but seriously that is what it is)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2020
youngpresidooo:

One thing about your post is that it sounds like an illiterate talking. You write with no facts and assumption and makes you look foolish after u are corrected.
Next time get your facts before trolling because your post are looking stupid(I wish I don't use stupid but seriously that is what it is)
One thing I don't troll, I don't insult and I post based on facts/ evidence given by Icons and Elites. If you feel you have the facts pleas supply them or else clear your mind of some hate over people that don't know you and you will begin to reason well . If not consult the posts by Your teamie Samueltemi and that of Fayar to know who is sounding like an illiterate here .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2020
phelonrays:

You and Fayar , I don't know who deserve the Nairaland Most Delusional Individual Award 2020 [NMDIA2020] more....

So Osas, Omotola and Ramsey are non actress/actors ..

ehn undecided

Who do you this thing? cry
At least their budget could not afford an additional actress so they went for a non actress.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2020
Simran94:

I am not saying anyone is better than anyone, i'm just correcting your statement on the A-List actors and actresses.

It is not about How FAR but how WELL wink
Is Play network also Managing Nengi?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2020
genius43:

It is a step. In 2018 we had three established actors in Ifu, Rico and Bam Bam. But after the show, Tobi have done more big movies than three of them.

"I get am before no be property"
Erica get an before, She still get am now and will still get am tomorrow .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2020
davodyguy:
Same day SARS ended in Nigeria

Record breaking day around the globe
My world!
You would love to see that especially when the sportsmen concerned are your faves. Hamilton, Nadal & Lebron James all broke records & are been contested for arguably been the best in their respective fields at the moment. Hamilton equalling Schumacher's 91 wins, Nadal equalling Federer's 20 grand slams(haters will say 13 of those were on clay court tongue) & LeBron winning the NBA in 3 different teams.....champions stuff. kiss kiss kiss....next up will be my fave of all Ronaldo breaking that record in Juventus in the CL wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 12, 2020
EmmyCC:

Is Play network also Managing Nengi?
Yes they are

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2020
EmmyCC:

At least their budget could not afford an additional actress so they went for a non actress.
Dude, they didn't need anymore actresses. They just wanted Nengi to make an appearance just to promote her as a new member of the play network family.
The movie premieres next month

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 9:52am On Oct 12, 2020
Simran94:

Dude, they didn't need anymore actresses. They just wanted Nengi to make an appearance just to promote her as a new member of the play network family

He doesn't know how play network operates.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2020
genius43:

Happy birthday to you. May you get all the good things that your heart desires.
amen, thanks so much

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Happy birthday to you, live long and prosper.
amen,thanks

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2020
EmmyCC:

Keep being delusional.

Trend that couldn't give you more than a low budget hair endorsement? Go and ask tacha and titans they will tell you what it means to bag endorsement despite disqualification.

Laycon has been signed by revolution plus and lipton take it or leave it. You can go and revoke the contract since you are his manager grin you can also go as far as meeting ogun state government to sack him grin

Kate hensahaw, Rita Dominic roll with moon girl.
Kwa kwa kwa grin
Show me a picture of them together first or it's just another one of your delusional tales.

Who the fvck is hellrica?
She's in no way better than Nengi when it comes to acting. Hellrica can't even act at all.
Expensive kee una there!
Someone that can afford omotola, osas, Ramsey Noah can't afford low budget hellrica?
You keep showing your delusions every where. Rest!
Or are you downchelsea? Your delusional tales are very similar.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2020
teacherbim:
amen, thanks so much
Happy birthday jare better pikin. Many more years in great health and success

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2020
Simran94:

The owner Charles Okpaleke...
Check the movies he acquired and how much each grossed after their release
If I slap you ehn...

Which movies??

Abi movie??...singular

Make your findings right bro..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamlight01: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2020
EmmyCC:

I know you are an Elite but I quote you most times because though you shade Laycon, you hardly insult him.
However I want you to understand something when it comes to endorsements. There is a huge variation between male and female housemates. You can’t expect Laycon to sign with a hair brand, skin care brand and the likes. Those brands will thrive more using female counterparts.

Laycon would get a certain type of endorsements just the way Mike did. I remember people were also saying trash about Mike last year and when he started getting his, it knocked others out of the park.

There is a reason Miracle focused on his career after BBN. That’s one of the smartest BBN winner I’ve seen. Now you can’t judge his success because he choose his path fast enough and stayed clear of hair brands or skin endorsements wahala(I’m being sarcastic).

Laycon will do exactly just that. He will focus on his music. He has the numbers already. He just have to work hard to release great songs and that’s it. Recognized brands that use musicians as ambassador/influencers will obviously want to associate and it’s preferable that way. That’s class.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2020
teacherbim:

Happy birthday to you. Wish you long life and good health. Age with grace.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2020
teacherbim:
Happy birthday to you..wishing you long life and prosperity
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:33am On Oct 12, 2020
EmmyCC:

You wish. My dear Erica still trends more than Laycon with his multitude of fans.
Erica has even gotten an endorsement, we are still waiting for Laycon to do same.
In acting Erica was on Netflix even before BBNAIJA.
But wait first, I am very happy for Nengi on the Rattle snake ish but don't you know that the producers are looking for what will suit their budget? Do you know how much it will cost them for Star girl to go all the way to SA to act? apart from Ramsey who is part of production (Director) and Osas who is still growing did you see any other A-list there. As an actress already on Netflix she is far more expensive than Nengi. That film is for upcoming actors.

Sheby you said you are not an "Hellite"

undecided

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2020
Simran94:

Happy birthday jare better pikin. Many more years in great health and success
thanks , God bless

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2020
Nilknarf:

If I slap you ehn...

Which movies??

Abi movie??...singular

Make your findings right bro..
After I just showed picture down there, I'm sure you are not blind.
His first movie was Living in Bondage

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AlphaCentaurii: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2020
Out of 10 producers, at least 8 will pick Nengi over Hoerica.
We all saw how intelligent and competitive Nengi was in the house. She gives her all to tasks unlike the other one. Even if Nengi is a rookie when it comes to acting, I'm sure she will do well in that role because she's teachable and adapts fast. Furthermore, Nengi will obviously draw more audience than Hoerica. These and more are probably the reasons she was picked over the cum bucket.
Hoerica believes too much in her 17% fanbase, most of which are hormone controlled teenagers. Her eyes will clear once school resumes grin
Hoerica should be compared to the likes of Lilo and Ka3na, not Nengi and definitely not Ambassador Laycon. Or else, you will be bitten by squirrel teeth cheesy

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2020
AlphaCentaurii:
Out of 10 producers, at least 8 will pick Nengi over Hoerica.
We all saw how intelligent and competitive Nengi was in the house. She gives her all to tasks unlike the other one. Even if Nengi is a rookie when it comes to acting, I'm sure she will do well in that role because she's teachable and adapts fast. Furthermore, Nengi will obviously draw more audience than Hoerica. These and more are probably the reasons she was picked over the cum bucket.
Hoerica believes too much in her 17% fanbase, most of which are hormone controlled teenagers. Her eyes will clear once school resumes grin
Hoerica should be compared to the likes of Lilo and Ka3na, not Nengi and definitely not Ambassador Laycon. Or else, you will be bitten by squirrel teeth cheesy
This picture you used is the picture of one whorican that bodyshamed Laycon on Twitter.
Icons went to her Avi and checked only to find out say na shame full for her body. Yet she dey body shame grin

E sure me say na mumutiana4u grin

The dragging wey the mumu receive that day no be here grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bbankky: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2020
teacherbim:

Happy birthday dear, wishing you God blessings always congratulations. Enjoy your day.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8517) (8518) (8519) (8520) (8521) (8522) (8523) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.