Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5130972 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8801) (8802) (8803) (8804) (8805) (8806) (8807) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 12:19am On Nov 13, 2020
After the Disgraced Disqualified Drunk was shamed out of biggies house wearing a dirty bum short, she had to wait 2 WHOLE MONTHS to sign

1. 15,000,000 7 digits Okuku hair whilst abandoning her own hair brand.

2. INFLUENCED ON BEHALF of Oga Paulo after he demolished her overused punana..

All after Unifying Africa.

Clowns grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 12:22am On Nov 13, 2020
Hellites viewing as guests.

Ona go die!!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 12:28am On Nov 13, 2020
People from Hell.....

Whorica isn't an influencer like Elo...

She's in league with Burns and Tiwa...

Erica: Influences ON BEHALF of Oga Paulo after she drank his cum..

Hellites, ona go die!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 12:36am On Nov 13, 2020
For those of you who don't understand Whoricas deal, I'd try to break it down for you.

1. Burna and Tiwa are BRAND AMBASSADORS for Star NG. This is were the money's at.

2. Elo is a Brand influencer for Star Radler. Just like those twitter influencers. The money isn't much but you also aren't doing much.

3. Oga Paulo most likely has a partnership deal to sign influencers. Oga Paulo is the official influencer, he then outsource the job to third tier celebs wannabe like whorica (Think banks and outsourcing firms) who influences for the brand on his behalf and gets paid a stipend or most times, are rewarded with publicity which is most likely whoricas case.

As it stands, Elo big pass Whorica.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:39am On Nov 13, 2020
BarristerAlarig:
Hellites viewing as guests.

Ona go die!!!
We Don burst Dem. They no born their papa well to come out..
When we sleep, they will come out of their shell to do kwakwakwa and Giddem as usual..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 12:41am On Nov 13, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

We Don burst Dem. They no born their papa well to come out..
When we sleep, they will come out of their shell to do kwakwakwa and Giddem as usual..

I pin!!!

I nr go work today.

Their papa.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:41am On Nov 13, 2020
BarristerAlarig:
For those of you who don't understand Whoricas deal, I'd try to break it down for you.

1. Burna and Tiwa are BRAND AMBASSADORS for Star NG. This is were money's at.

2. Elo is a Brand influencer for Star Radler. Just like those twitter influencers. The money isn't much but you also aren't doing much.

3. Oga Paulo most likely has a partnership deal to sign influencers. Oga Paulo is the official influencer, he then outsource the job to third tier celebs wannabe like whorica (Think banks and outsourcing firms) who influences for the brand on his behalf and gets paid a stipend or most times, are rewarded with publicity which is most likely whoricas case.

As it stands, Elo big pass Whorica.
Truer words have never been said!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:45am On Nov 13, 2020
I'm sure Mr Paulo has beaten Oloshorica's pussy so hard

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 12:48am On Nov 13, 2020
Hellites: No brand would associate with laycon. He isn't marketable..

Brands: Signs laycon, sales goes up drastically.

Hellites: Brands will rush Whorica.

2months later, No show.

She had to settle for 15m 7digits deal and influencing on behalf of Oga Paulo after he fuvked her and she drank his cum due to pressure from hellites and the need to compete with the GRACED LOVNN Family.

Like an Icon once said, if the people from hell say it's afternoon, it most likely is Mid Night.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 12:48am On Nov 13, 2020
Froshloaded:

I can bet my last kobo.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:01am On Nov 13, 2020
BarristerAlarig:
Hellites: No brand would associate with laycon. He isn't marketable..

Brands: Signs laycon, sales goes up drastically.

Hellites: Brands will rush Whorica.

2months later, No show.

She had to settle for 15m 7digits deal and influencing on behalf of Oga Paulo after he fuvked her and she drank his cum due to pressure from hellites and the need to compete with the GRACED LOVNN Family.

Like an Icon once said, if the people from hell say it's afternoon, it most likely is Mid Night.

Make I follow Una derail small

I came across one tweet by "truth icon" or whatever claiming their sales girl got 100million for each deals

Lol 200 million
lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 1:02am On Nov 13, 2020
Allnacruise:

I came across one tweet by "truth icon" or whatever claiming their sales girl got 100million for each deals

Lol 200 million

Them give Tiwa or Burna Boy 200million??

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:02am On Nov 13, 2020
grin

#Who is Laycon streaming party on boomplay!!!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 1:17am On Nov 13, 2020
Allnacruise:

Lol 200 million
lipsrsealed

I swear, thunder suppose dey fire whoricans as Dem dey lie. Their lies are now becoming irritating.

200M kill am there! How much be the networth of the entire NB or star brand to start with.

Tiwa and Burna wey be ambassador sef no fit collect near that amount at all.

This one wey be say na sales girl influencing for Paulo. Na Paulo go dey give am stipend sef.

Whoricans are bloody and shameless liars!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 2:58am On Nov 13, 2020
How can a star girl settle for a deal that has to do with hawking beers, Erica is not doing well.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 3:35am On Nov 13, 2020
Jackson105:

You mean Erica? Because she is the only that fit this description.

Witch- she threatened to kill someone, threatened to kill her unborn children too.

Wicked- she Pour water on HOH bed to prevent prince from sleeping

Anorexic- no bum bum, only pot belly, because she no dey eat, na only cum she dey drink

Ugly- Fanta face, coke hand

Insecure- she was disqualified because of a man, Bleep the man publicly like a dog and worst the man still deny her publicly

I thought u are supporting Erica, why are u yabbing her again?

this picture says it all...

even your fave keeps fantasizing and cant keep his eyes off her
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 3:36am On Nov 13, 2020
Froshloaded:

yet laycon couldnt get a pinch of it... hahahahaha,

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 3:47am On Nov 13, 2020
This Erica's win pain laycon and Nengi people shaaa.... hahahahahahahahaha

[img]https:///377abf2b63581e41bd907a4b71325807/tumblr_p3i5ndFfYw1vf9b9ao1_500.gif[/img]

them say na sales girl role, yet he loud pass all the endorsements their fave has, including their birthday where fake alakija was imported to present a benz

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 3:58am On Nov 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:

yet laycon couldnt get a pinch of it... hahahahaha,

And there lies the real cause of all their "painment"... Forget, whatever theories they come up with, what you wrote right here, is the" genesis & revelation" of the wailings.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Abejeariyibi: 4:02am On Nov 13, 2020
Chocodairy:
Who is this treytoad
sweetpink alas stroller
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:16am On Nov 13, 2020
They are in severe pains... they want the girl who refused to off pant and show their fave green light to be in misery. They bragged that Kidd is just using her and will dump her after the house ... My friends God no go shame us oo

Them dey monitor the disqualified with their fave progress... you see say una head don craze finish.

The party burst their brains yesterday, Internet went Agog waiting to see Star Girl Unveiling as brand Ambassador. He pain them.... E pepper dem

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:22am On Nov 13, 2020
BarristerAlarig:
After the Disgraced Disqualified Drunk was shamed out of biggies house wearing a dirty bum short, she had to wait 2 WHOLE MONTHS to sign

1. 15,000,000 7 digits Okuku hair whilst abandoning her own hair brand.

2. INFLUENCED ON BEHALF of Oga Paulo after he demolished her overused punana..

All after Unifying Africa.

Clowns grin grin grin

Yet lamecorn couldnt get it, even in his 80million BBN prize money. His government appointment and multiple endorsement deals. You see say, shoe get size. Despite all of these, na Kidd wey no get anything they enjoy am.... It can pain. I know how it feels to be in laycon's shoes right now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 5:47am On Nov 13, 2020
[s]
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I swear, thunder suppose dey fire whoricans as Dem dey lie. Their lies are now becoming irritating.

200M kill am there! How much be the networth of the entire NB or star brand to start with.

Tiwa and Burna wey be ambassador sef no fit collect near that amount at all.

This one wey be say na sales girl influencing for Paulo. Na Paulo go dey give am stipend sef.

Whoricans are bloody and shameless liars![/s]
The thunder go finish Una first!
Congrats to Erica the Stargirl... Finish dem gal.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:17am On Nov 13, 2020
elegantslayer:
Na only madness fit make u sit down count d hours...
Giddem!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:19am On Nov 13, 2020
Treypolor:
don't ever compare Erica to that plastic mgbeke again

see outfit na...no be to tear cloth reach hips before you make a statement

baby girl is dripping in gold

Kwa kwa kwa
Is this what they want to compare with Erica?
Kwa kwa kwa

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:22am On Nov 13, 2020
Treypolor:

make Wasiu no see am oooo...before him prick go standcheesy cheesy
Kwa kwa kwa
Wasiu must be fantasizing about having a 2some with kidd and Erica!
Lmao!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:23am On Nov 13, 2020
realkendy:
A very big congratulations to my super legend star girl and the classy Elite family.
This has never happened in the history of big brother Africa and Nigeria.
Even the winners of BBA never get this kinda accolade.
Classsss dey ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

Thank you!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:24am On Nov 13, 2020
Treypolor:
Truth be told, Erica has the most supportive fan base in #BBNaija season 5.. She influences a product, they buy! She tries something, it sells out, she coughs, it trends they put their money/energy on this thing.. No be to just dey troll pple 4 twitter and Nairaland
Loud it!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:39am On Nov 13, 2020
EmmyCC:
[img][/img] Alexa play me Doubting Thomas by Larry Gaga ft Davido and UmuObiligbo.
Kwa kwa kwa
I understand the reason for their frustration. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:43am On Nov 13, 2020
ToyinDipo:
How can I envy a blessed woman who settled for great deals that has to do with premium beers, my generation is not doing well.
Go and sacrifice your self to Ogun!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:45am On Nov 13, 2020
Abejeariyibi:
sweetpink alas stroller
You must be high on fermented akamu!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:01am On Nov 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:
They are in severe pains... they want the girl who refused to off pant and show their fave green light to be in misery. They bragged that Kidd is just using her and will dump her after the house ... My friends God no go shame us oo

Them dey monitor the disqualified with their fave progress... you see say una head don craze finish.

The party burst their brains yesterday, Internet went Agog waiting to see Star Girl Unveiling as brand Ambassador. He pain them.... E pepper dem
My dear,Erica really peppered them!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I went to sleep after taking a bottle of Star radler and woke up this morning to see tears all over the place!
Lmao!
From Twitter to IG to Nairaland...premium tears!
They said Kidd dumped her for cuppy but he came back just to support her.
They dragged Tolanibaj for supporting her friend and called her an as slicker...like seriously?At least Tolani has more than 2 endorsement deals,unlike vee who became laycon's body guard just to stay afloat...yet shes drowning!
They called her a sales girl,only to see her unveiled as an ambassador for two different brands of beer...it pained them!
Now,they have started saying that she's on the same level with Elo..like seriously?
Was elo given the same recognition and honor as Erica?
Now,they have moved to her dress?
Like seriously?
At least she covered herself like a true queen in an expensive dress,unlike nengi who looked like a cheap trashy tranny!
Kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8801) (8802) (8803) (8804) (8805) (8806) (8807) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.