Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5131037 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8803) (8804) (8805) (8806) (8807) (8808) (8809) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2020
They av started again oo.....
Wen we begin bring receipt now, they will run into hiding

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 8:26am On Nov 13, 2020
Good morning ICONS and NINJAS in the house..
Hope you guyz slept well?

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Now I bring to you the difference between an ambassador and a sales girl.

First pic is tiwa savage when she signed her ambassador deal, you can see the executives of the star brand right behind her.

Second pic is the kwin from hell signing a sales girl deal with Oga Paulo for him self con office.

I hope you can now see the difference between an ambassador and a sales girl.
Why isn't she signing any paper...

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:27am On Nov 13, 2020
Awon doubting Thomas,I hope you stop disgracing your ancestors on this thread? grin
Dem no dey welcome sales girl or petty influencer like this....know this and know peace! tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2020
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa
I laugh in aspon travels!
What happened to travel beta?
Lmao!
I cant be bothered by all these mushroom brands who pay with exposure.
Erica is all that matters!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Erica don work for travel beta before the house self. Now make the guy work for their junior.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2020
Bibidear:
She already did and that was a photo shoot.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa
She didn't sign any documents,yet they made her their ambassador,threw a party in her honor and welcomed her on their social media handles!
God of Erica,I thank you o!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:33am On Nov 13, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa
One idiot is asking if bulbians and plastic FC slept well...lmao!
How do you expect them to sleep,when Erica flaunted her huge achievements in their faces?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2020
Dogs are on the loose again oo. ...
Barking as usual like their master

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2020
EmmyCC:

Erica don work for travel beta before the house self. Now make the guy work for their junior.
I know she's worked with them before but as a winner,are they not supposed to bring him on board? grin
Abi dem dey avoid am? grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:37am On Nov 13, 2020
Dannyxy:
One foolish person say na "pity endorsement"...

The height of it... grin

Jayjaycee0 aka Safari girl ba?

Her mumu na follow come fa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:38am On Nov 13, 2020
Idiots asking stupid questions like their deformed master!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2020
EmmyCC:
She already did and that was a photo shoot.
Okay...can you show me evidence

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:42am On Nov 13, 2020
Sweetpink:
Idiots asking stupid questions like their deformed master!

Totonatu dear lipsrsealed

Why did she crop out paulo in the first slide?

The picture in the first slide reminds me of a duck

Kwa kwa kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa (Totonatu 2020)

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:43am On Nov 13, 2020
One was seen signing a paper with top guns in NB, the other was posing with the cans she's to market later... grin

Lobatan!

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 8:43am On Nov 13, 2020
After bragging for days to take over this thread yday only to b served in their own coin.,...
ICONS I hail una oooo,,,,,indaboski receipts just dey enter everywhere....

Now they av started crying dis morning
Truth hurts though

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:45am On Nov 13, 2020
It's NB welcoming Elewedu to her sales girl duty with no Mention of ambassador to me... cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:47am On Nov 13, 2020
dgudlyf:
After bragging for days to take over this thread yday only to b served in their own coin.,...
ICONS I hail una oooo,,,,,indaboski receipts just dey enter everywhere....

Now they av started crying dis morning
Truth hurts though

The truth truly hurts dear. Like do you know how hurting it is to find out that after all the bragging about triple threats and all, na sales rep dia fave get as a deal... grin

It can pain!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:48am On Nov 13, 2020
Allnacruise:

Totonatu dear lipsrsealed

Why did she crop out paulo in the first slide?

The picture in the first slide reminds me of a duck

Kwa kwa kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa (Totonatu 2020)

Ask Ifa!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2020
Say hello to the incoming ambassador of Calamine lotion

cool

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2020
Bibidear:

Because she is signed to Paulo as a sales girl. She's not signed as an ambassador.
Na ambassador dem dey sign paper for.
The party wey Dem do yesterday na for official star radler unveiling. They only used that opportunity to package her sales girl deal.

As you can see that Nigerian brewery no call am ambassador.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2020
Sweetpink:
Awon doubting Thomas,I hope you stop disgracing your ancestors on this thread? grin
Dem no dey welcome sales girl or petty influencer like this....know this and know peace! tongue
LOL.....I just logged in to my account and am not surprise to see their tears flowing as usual,d painment was so real dat they tried effortlessly to prove a point even tho they knew she's now a star ambassador... One werey was even shouting Star didn't post her on their page,did she sign for star nii,no be star radler nii,u can't even find any tiwa savage pics on star's page cos she didn't sign for star,she signed for star radler,u seeing Burna boy's pics on their page cos he signed for star,una for say make 33 and gulder post her since its same Nigeria breweries..Its d same Nigerian breweries but diff product,d taste is d difference, d difference is d taste,abi e wo in radarada gan...meanwhile I watched d video live from legend's page on Instagram...them go die oo...make dem save tears na,another wan still dey come...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2020
EmmyCC:
[img][/img] Alexa play me Doubting Thomas by Larry Gaga ft Davido and UmuObiligbo.
They had to crop pablo

who do una this thing

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:54am On Nov 13, 2020
Allnacruise:
Say hello to the incoming ambassador of Calamine lotion

cool

Someone said she looked like Casper the ghost. I couldn't stop laughing.. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2020
Samueltemi337:
They had to crop pablo

who do una this thing
She wan hide am. She no know say the full picture don cast. grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2020
Blastblade:
One was seen signing a paper with top guns in NB, the other was posing with the cans she's to market later... grin

Lobatan!
Chaii,guy y u dey fall hands naa...this is d pics she signed with universal music group(UMG)...stop naa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2020
Hoelites all these shalaye ko necessastri,why didn't y'all say it yesterday when your fave was given her sales girl duty. Una disappear from this thread only to sneak in this morning when we were still sleeping to shalaye nonsense... cheesy

Y'all can run but can't hide that na Sales girl una Casper the ghost get for NB. We know every.

Until she becomes a real ambassador, don't Ever compare her to any housemate with real Endorsements.. cheesy

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2020
elegantslayer:
Chaii,guy y u dey fall hands naa...this is d pics she signed with universal music group(UMG)...stop naa

Even if, ambassadors sign papers not display cans... cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2020
Sweetpink:
Kwakwa kwa
Erica peppered everyone including Noble,the resident midget who trolls for a living!
Lmao!
D idiot no know when he carry star radler pics put for him page forgetting say na Hero ambassador,Elites frustrate d mumu sotey he cum dey put photos of his billboard on his page just to prove say him too na ambassador

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2020
EmmyCC:

I don't know his name. I have forgotten it.

May it remain forgotten in your memory. To avoid broken head.. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2020
Blastblade:

Even if, ambassadors sign papers not display cans... cheesy
kwa kwa kwa..I don burst d werey...when u started calling Nengi Remy martins ambassador, did u saw her sign....just answer my question before we can continue this conversation..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2020
Whoricans just dey shalaye since morning grin

Accept say na sales girl deal with Paulo in peace and rest.
Una no smart at all. If to say this picture no leak, una lie for smooth but as e don leak like this, una suppose know say una don cast be that.

Why do you think whorica cropped Paulo's picture out on her IG post?
She no wan make e cast say na sales girl she be.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8803) (8804) (8805) (8806) (8807) (8808) (8809) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.