Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5131016 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8805) (8806) (8807) (8808) (8809) (8810) (8811) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2020
I am still waiting for the papers she signed...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2020
Epistles upon epistles just to defend sales girl job from Oga Paulo.......
chai!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2020
Sweetpink:

My darling,I love how you giddem hot hot!
To think that we clashed so many times and went to Kuje for reporting each other makes me laugh my ass out!
Chai!
I miss our fights last year o!
Ehen,I heard that Erica has bagged another deal...you know she was shooting a commercial the other day and she looked like a goddess!
Wow,I cant wait.
As for nengi,I pity her because she's so unfortunate.
She went for bbnaija last year but was rejected at the last minute.
She came into the house all botched with a fake script to win but ended up as a 2nd runner up.As if that wasn't enough, the girl she hates so much for being with a man she wants is doing better than her!
Choi!
I still wonder what she did to Mercy for her to ignore her and focus on Erica...I know Mercy is a smart girl and she can smell a rat from miles away....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ... my partner in crime.

As for Nengi, the fake script, fake life, fake assets she carry go big brother, couldnt save her from being humiliated into 2nd runner-up. In her mind she was going to win the show, the even told Ebuka on stage of the premiere that her beauty will make her win, which beauty abeg. Kaisha put her in her place of that her egocentric narcissistic personality life. We all know she is a rat, and she will always be playing catch-up to Erica

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2020
elegantslayer:
Stop proving a point to these dingbats abeg...

Yes ooo.. i have left them to be writhing in pains. They better pray more for their faves to win like Erica

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2020
KwakwKwakwa
Botched FC and bulbians couldn't buy tickets to see her yeye movie or buy a bottle of Remi Mayowa for the sake of their "queen"...if it's to insult Erica,they will unite and curse her!
Idiots!
I'm sure Charles of Play has dumped her for being useless and empty,after he saw how Elites finished all the star radler and legends in stores across the country!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2020
Bibidear:

Which paper, something that was sealed in room 306,all those ones no need paper again.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2020
Erotica can relate

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Yes ooo.. i have left them to be writhing in pains. They better pray more for their faves to win like Erica
How will they pray when they are blinded by hate and jealousy for my Star gir....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 10:39am On Nov 13, 2020
Hey retards, spot the difference between an ambassadorial deal and bar girl deal.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:39am On Nov 13, 2020
It's been epistle upon epistle from whoricans this morning grin

Write 1000 epistles, it won't change the fact that your fave is a sales girl for Paulo.

I hear say na Oshodi bar whorica the sales girl dey supply today. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chigirlangel: 10:39am On Nov 13, 2020
EmmyCC:

So your problem is that I often burst your team mates when they lie. Elites have had most reasons to jump the gun and celebrate but we let it be till it's confirmed. Your people yesterday couldn't take star girl's wins so they came with insults and lies. If you must know Erica is an ambassador of the brands not influencer and ask yourself do brands do unveiling party to welcome influencers?
If your faves were doing so well as you claim there won't be need to tell unnecessary lies to make him look good like "Alakija went to his party" "SSA salary earns so so so millions" ( Money wey commissioner self no dey collect) "He graduated with a first class and as BGS in UniLag" (when he got a 2.1 which is still good) "Olamide wants a joint EP with them" ( when Olamide even rejected the offer to do collabo with him made by a fan and rather proposed by a fan rather he proposed to sponsor his EP with Vee. And so many more lies upon lies.
And since you claim to love Erica alike I didn't see you calling out any one of them for their lies and trolling on her yesterday na me you dey find for bursting una.

Can you confidently tell me that everything that has been said about Erica is true?? Can you confidently tell me that Elites has never lied about Erica? If you can do this then and only then will I take you as what you claim to be.... Elites claimed that she got 15m from kukuhair, tell me how did 7digit figure get to 15m

Since you also claimed not to have anything against Laycon,why didn't you call out your team mates when they were trolling and insulting Laycon the day he signed the orijin deal and on his bday? Wait, only Elites are entitled to troll, insult and drag Laycon??

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2020
Sweetpink:
KwakwKwakwa
Botched FC and bulbians couldn't buy tickets to see her yeye movie or buy a bottle of Remi Mayowa for the sake of their "queen"...if it's to insult Erica,you will unite and curse her!
Idiots!
I'm sure Charles of Play has dumped her for being useless and empty,after he saw how Elites finished all the star radler and legends in stores across the country!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I no wan laff abeg...ki ki ki ki

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:41am On Nov 13, 2020
Sweetpink:
KwakwKwakwa
Botched FC and bulbians couldn't buy tickets to see her yeye movie or buy a bottle of Remi Mayowa for the sake of their "queen"...if it's to insult Erica,you will unite and curse her!
Idiots!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

This one no shock me, fake can never sell anything, even her female fans are all awestruck at Erica they forgot about her movie and drink endorsement

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:42am On Nov 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ... my partner in crime.

As for Nengi, the fake script, fake life, fake assets she carry go big brother, couldnt save her from being humiliated into 2nd runner-up. In her mind she was going to win the show, the even told Ebuka on stage of the premiere that her beauty will make her win, which beauty abeg. Kaisha put her in her place of that her egocentric narcissistic personality life. We all know she is a rat, and she will always be playing catch-up to Erica
Kwa kwa kwa
Kaisha and Lucy really put her in her place!
She thought she could fool the audience with her pretentious and manipulative traits but e shock am!
She cant even catch up to Erica's past!
Kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2020
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
She thought she could fool the audience with her pretentious and manipulative traits but e shock am!
Kwa kwa kwa

Chaiiii see finishing....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2020
Bibidear:

papers she signed.... hahahahahahaha.... my dear you are so use to your fave bosikona deals

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2020
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
Kwa kwa kwa
dis one loud gannnnnn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2020
I never knew they now sign bottles grin

Omo whoricans no go kill me with laughter.

Sales girl na sales girl!!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:

This one no shock me, fake can never sell anything, even her female fans are all awestruck at Erica they forgot about her movie and drink endorsement
Kwa kwa kwa
I heard the movie flopped!
No one is even buying Remi Mayowa on behalf of Nene...chai!
What a disgrace!
I thought shes their ambassador?
Abi her fans know say na audio?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2020
Drunkard osi, the real ambassador signed on paper, legit hardcopy receipt,but the IndecentStar in chief posed with beer everywhere after signing soft punacopy inside room 306.Thats where you will even know that it was bar girl deal she signed, Ambassador no need pose with any beer before we go know sey na ambassador,na Bar girl nain dem go give beer to snap with.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:

papers she signed.... hahahahahahaha.... my dear you are so use to your fave bosikona deals
Lool,she dey find paper....tell am make she go yaba left go find am....people dey oo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2020
Who the hell did this to the one and only bar girl?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Stormywhitetalk: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2020
Nengi’s fans couldn’t buy tickets yen yen yen but your teammates are quick to lie and claim SOLD OUT.
Daft people screenshot and edited Black Friday deals to post a picture on twitter and claim sold out for star radler.
Listen elites the fact that other teams aren’t as petty as you are doesn’t mean we don’t know your game. Even before you guys plan your game everyone knows the end.
When you want to compete with people that are already way ahead of you, you just end up wasting your resources. Pin this down because you’ll need it in a years time.
Just for the records: when it comes to money Erica is no where near Nengi.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2020
elegantslayer:
Lool,she dey find paper....tell am make she go yaba left go find am....people dey oo

you will kee me with laff today... hahahahaha

[img]https://media./images/dc385f8b73d4c142c89612e807ae03b6/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2020
Whoricans have been bursted again grin
Everything na audio for that fan base.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2020
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
I heard the movie flopped!
No one is even buying Remi Mayowa on behalf of Nene...chai!
What a disgrace!
I thought shes their ambassador?
Abi her fans know say na audio?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

She is not an ambassador... its a mere paid partnership
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:56am On Nov 13, 2020
At least paid partnership better pass make person dey do sales girl for Oga paulo grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2020
Aswear Laycon need acquire better street OT oo,what the hell did he see in this thing, looking like sacrifice the gods refused to accept,if this girl naked for my presence aswear junior no go respond, calling diswan a low budget beyonce is a very big insults to the Queen of Music.Tueh,koju ma ribi

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I don't mean to drag Elo but yall left me with no choice...is he no longer an ambassador abi influencer to Star Radler...what happened?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I thought he and Erica were on the same level?
Kwa kea kwa kwa
You deluded fanbase should put a stop to your foolishness and accept defeat for once in your miserable lives!
Idiots!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:

She is not an ambassador... its a mere paid partnership
Even the partnership sef get K leg!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2020
OlamiLaycon Grace

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
I never knew they now sign bottles grin

Omo whoricans no go kill me with laughter.

Sales girl na sales girl!!!

She didn't sign no bottles brah, the signing took place inside room 306, punacopy,this one is just to show what the beer she will serving looks like.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8805) (8806) (8807) (8808) (8809) (8810) (8811) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.