Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,300 members, 7,881,105 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5151559 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8830) (8831) (8832) (8833) (8834) (8835) (8836) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 1:39am On Nov 14, 2020
It just amaze me how grown up adult men and women insult and abused each other all becasuse of hyping ur favs. Damn the toxicity here is just too much, remember all of them have bills to pay, family to feeds and have a future to look up to. Can't you just be happy for their endorsements either big or small atleast Rome was not built in a day. Just ask yourself what will i gain if all of them FAIL. All of y'all change ur mentality and stop wishin a niggas and sisters down. Live and let live i pray we all have a bright future.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 1:53am On Nov 14, 2020
rayvelez:
It just amaze me how grown up adult men and women insult and abused each other all becasuse of hyping ur favs. Damn the toxicity here is just too much, remember all of them have bills to pay, family to feeds and have a future to look up to. Can't you just be happy for their endorsements either big or small atleast Rome was not built in a day. Just ask yourself what will i gain if all of them FAIL. All of y'all change ur mentality and stop wishin a niggas and sisters down. Live and let live i pray we all have a bright future.
they are just cruising.
It might shock you that some of the icons and elites here aint sef.
They are just here to catch cruise

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 2:06am On Nov 14, 2020
Way our resident ashawo??

After trolling Agama Fc all through last year to this year, she's now your Friend because she's clout chasing with whorica??

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 2:08am On Nov 14, 2020
Blastblade:

Anything dey possible for that sex predator side... cheesy

The day elewedu stop to drink him cum, E fit do am.. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 2:19am On Nov 14, 2020
jayjaycee0:

A blockbuster that took 3 weeks to make, thats a block buster indeed. Have you heard about citation that temi otedola acted in, thats a blockbuster.

Which one did Whorica feature in??

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 2:38am On Nov 14, 2020
Nengi na SSA not Special Assistant o, she's the Senior Special Assistant to Bayelsa state Government.

Laycon na Ambassador to Ogun state Government.

Since Whorica sabi drink cum... Can Abia State Government Endorse her as The Official Prostitute, Abia state??

Even if the Title day somehow, them fit package am like Oga Paulo package the sales girl job way she get after 2 weeks for room 306.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 2:46am On Nov 14, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Payporte wey don fire all their staff... they went from hero to zero.... owing vendors and going from a jumia rival to a ladies only clothing store that no one shops from. A clothing that uses oyinbo picture to market and display their wears, that kind of brand should not be taken seriously, there are mere picture theifs

This your people??

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 3:12am On Nov 14, 2020
The 5m cash and other gifts given to Laycon by Ogun state government alone topples what ever money the sales girl is gonna make from those two menial deals before she gets disgracefully disqualified from them again.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:28am On Nov 14, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
https://twitter.com/EliaZaks/status/1327367244490436610?s=09

ChannelsTV carry my salesgirl's double endorsement oooo. cry kiss kiss kiss kiss
OMG!
This one loud gan!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:31am On Nov 14, 2020
jayjaycee0:

that DJ wicked.... he no play the failed artist song. He doesnt consider him an artist. Even OAPs don they talk true and don they shenk the laycon hype, his music no join, only fierece na hin he get, but it is just mediocre. Laycon is treading the path of efe..
kwa KwakwKwakwa
Laycon's a failed musician and he can only thrive in other people's songs with his bland lyrics!
Awon remix FC!
kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:34am On Nov 14, 2020
Nilknarf:

One of the fools said DJ kaywise is a strong ICON cheesy cheesy

He no even play their beat,not to talk of the song

DJ Kaywise even congratulate Baby G...haters were pained...tears flooded his comment section grin
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Even Dotun don japa!
bulbian FC is drowning!
Most bandwagoners have finally opened their eyes.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:41am On Nov 14, 2020
elegantslayer:
He's waiting for Olamide to do collabo with him
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Who wants to be associated with a failed artiste?Even DJ Neptune sef dey regret.
I love how Olamide stylishly curved him and pushed him to vee...another disaster!
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Let them keep waiting for Headies to nominate him...lmao!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:43am On Nov 14, 2020
Nilknarf:
Joeboy dey for where Erica dey as we speak now
Wasiu fans dey gnash teeth cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
kwa kwa kwa kwa Wasiu fans must be depressed...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:45am On Nov 14, 2020
Nilknarf:

Mumu Wasiu wey wan collabo everybody including vinch

As far as you are a celebrity, his fans will force him to collabo cheesy grin grin

Deluded monkeys cheesy
As an artist,just say "hi" to wasiu...the next thing you will see is "pls sir,work with him"....ejo tori olorun.
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Deluded fanbase!
Beggy beggy FC!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:05am On Nov 14, 2020
jayjaycee0:

but frankly speaking that laycon is already towing the path of Efe... all the radio station are all tired of the false hype. His songs is struggling for views on youtube and all streaming platforms.
kwa kwa kwa
His management paid OAPs,Music channels and DJs to play his songs...abi you no know?
I found it strange that all the DJs who came to the house played his songs...it was all a marketing strategy for him to win and attract other artists to work with him outside the house.
But as it stands now,DJs,influencers,OAPs and the rest of them have all moved on...den don japa!kwa law kwa kwa
This is what happens when you play the victim card to win and exaggerate your potentials......at least Efe managed to feature Olamide but the lizard can never!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:12am On Nov 14, 2020
Nilknarf:
Lemme drop this and bucket(e get why) grin grin
chai,you wicked o!
kwa kwa kwa kwa
I laugh at their stupidity when they call Erica a sales girl..I dont even bother arguing with them because I know she's a true boss lady!
I hope they can now argue with channels TV?lol
Where's that pressed gutter rat who calls herself chibabe?
Listen bitch,you will always remain a cursed dog,roaming the streets and looking for whom to bite while Erica keeps winning!
Idiot!
As for all those bulbians who keeps talking trash about Erica, can you see how miserable your life has become?
Have you finally realized that Erica's not the cause of your problems in life?
Fools!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 7:15am On Nov 14, 2020
What's all this rubbish

Shame shame shame

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 7:16am On Nov 14, 2020
Is Wasiu here??...NO

Negligence nko??...NO tongue tongue

Stargirl nko??....yes ke

Haters ona go do wetin??

Ona go dieeeeeeeeeeee cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Kwakwakwakwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:17am On Nov 14, 2020
Nilknarf:

I was shocked when I came online and saw like 10 of those rats attacking him....shuoooo

Jayjaycee was knocking their coconut heads one at a time cheesy grin grin
Guy,Jayjaycee really finished them!
1 against 20,yet winning them with facts!
I cant believe that less than 5 Elites/wayademgang/Kiddricans are capable of crushing over 20 bulbians on this thread!
Wow!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 7:19am On Nov 14, 2020
Sweetpink:

As an artist,just say "hi" to wasiu...the next thing you will see is "pls sir,work with him"....ejo tori olorun.
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Deluded fanbase!
Beggy beggy FC!
The thing dey always shock me

The stupid Wasiu will go about quoting people's tweets...while his fans keep dreaming and wishing that there is a feature with everyone who replied his tweets

Even Wale...una be mumu

The delusion is real cheesy grin

Laslas we go pack all of una to left hand side of Yaba wink wink when Wasiu ends up not meeting up to your expectations

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:23am On Nov 14, 2020
Nilknarf:

Awon oloshi

I no even see Oppo unveiling for TV not to talk of Orijin cheesy cheesy grin
My dear,I remember how oppo unveiled Tacha as their ambassador....they treated her like a princess and hyped her like a true ambassador!
Unlike this hoodlum who became their ambassador due to popular demand on Twitter...kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa!
kwa kwa kwa kaa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 7:24am On Nov 14, 2020
Sweetpink:

Guy,Jayjaycee really finished them!
1 against 20,yet winning them with facts!
I cant believe that less than 5 Elites/wayademgang/Kiddricans are capable of crushing over 20 bulbians on this thread!
Wow!

I felt their pain ooo...they were just consoling themselves with "we are cruising,we are cruising, we are cruising"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:25am On Nov 14, 2020
jayjaycee0:

A blockbuster that took 3 weeks to make, thats a block buster indeed. Have you heard about citation that temi otedola acted in, thats a blockbuster.
Giddem!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 7:29am On Nov 14, 2020
Sweetpink:

chai,you wicked o!
kwa kwa kwa kwa
I laugh at their stupidity when they call Erica a sales girl..I dont even bother arguing with them because I know she's a true boss lady!
I hope they can now argue with channels TV?lol
Where's that pressed gutter rat who calls herself chibabe?
Listen bitch,you will always remain a cursed dog,roaming the streets and looking for whom to bite while Erica keeps winning!
Idiot!
As for all those bulbians who keeps talking trash about Erica, can you see how miserable your life has become?
Have you finally realized that Erica's not the cause of your problems in life?
Fools!

Obara Jesus....baby girl giddem cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:35am On Nov 14, 2020
BarristerAlarig:
Way our resident ashawo??

After trolling Agama Fc all through last year to this year, she's now your Friend because she's clout chasing with whorica??

Ask your mother

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:39am On Nov 14, 2020
Nilknarf:
Is Wasiu here??...NO
Negligence nko??...NO tongue tongue
Stargirl nko??....yes ke
Haters ona go do wetin??
Ona go dieeeeeeeeeeee cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Kwakwakwakwa
kwa kwa kwa kwa Madam ambassador for the girl child is nowhere to be found...lmao! Erica carry go! Na you biko!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 7:40am On Nov 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Ask your mother
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:53am On Nov 14, 2020
Nilknarf:

The thing dey always shock me

The stupid Wasiu will go about quoting people's tweets...while his fans keep dreaming and wishing that there is a feature with everyone who replied his tweets

Even Wale...una be mumu

The delusion is real cheesy grin

Laslas we go pack all of una to left hand side of Yaba wink wink when Wasiu ends up not meeting up to your expectations
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Wale of all people?lmao!
That lizard is a gaslighter and people are beginning to see his manipulative skills!
He will just wake up one morning and quote a certain artiste or retweet their posts and befor you know it,his deluded fans will start dragging the artist for a collaboration...like seriously?
That's how his hoodlums go about,bullying artists to work with him and curse and DJ who fails to play his songs.Idiots!
In Olamide's voice,let him go and collaborate with vee,mi o raye oshi!
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Olamide is wise!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2020
Nilknarf:

I felt their pain ooo...they were just consoling themselves with "we are cruising,we are cruising, we are cruising"
cruising kee dem dia!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa kwa
Madam ambassador for the girl child is nowhere to be found...lmao!
Erica carry go!
Na you biko!

grin grin

I hope Negligence is still reading her bible cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 8:04am On Nov 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa kwa
Wale of all people?lmao!
That lizard is a gaslighter and people are beginning to see his manipulative skills!
He will just wake up one morning and quote a certain artiste or retweet their posts and befor you know it,his deluded fans will start dragging the artist for a collaboration...like seriously?
That's how his hoodlums go about,bullying artists to work with him and curse and DJ who fails to play his songs.Idiots!
In Olamide's voice,let him go and collaborate with vee,mi o raye oshi!
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Olamide is wise!

Before you even permit me,I've already laminate this post

I'm forwarding it to Wasiu asap

No truer words have been said

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8830) (8831) (8832) (8833) (8834) (8835) (8836) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.